FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Skin on skin

Skin on skin

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Though I generally always take precautions during sex ie a condom I've recently got a local FWB. She's a girl I've known since I was 19 and though we lost touch for years we've started hanging out, eating meals while watching Tv and also having sex. I'm 32, she's 34, beautiful, a lovely person, nice company etc and great in bed (she gives amazing BJs) Anyway the last week she was in m apartment, in bed fooling around for ages and for the last hour having been denied intercourse when I occasionally asked "wanna have sex" I remembered her saying "I like a guy who knows what he wants" so I said "I wanna shag/fuck you" to which she said "ok". Anyway long story short we then started shagging and we did without a condom and it was amazing. It was a combination of her being tight, having done foreplay, having already shagged (with a condom), us being friends/not strangers. We agreed that since it's a regular Meetup and we know each other etc that we'd make promise to exclusively be "no condom" with each other only and friends for now at least so free to shag other people once we're safe. Am I overreacting or can anyone else feel difference with no condom? I'd heard it a few times before but was skeptical about it (until last Wednesday). Also though she did t on Wednesday she does anal sex but when we do that again I'll be wearing condom as I know how dangerous it is to go from one hole to the other without one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic