FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Birthday surprise

Birthday surprise

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

It's your birthday and I've surprised you by taking you to a swanky hotel in the City Centre for the weekend. We spent last night making use of the huge shower and bath soaping each other all over followed by me giving you a massage and a facial as I'd told you that I had big plans for you the second evening.

The next morning after breakfast I gave you some presents...a neckscarve, a Tiffany necklace and perfume. I told you that I would also be taking you shopping for some presents and that I'd be giving you a couple of other presents later. 'Well I hope I can have your cock inside me to start my day off nicely?' You pull me on top of you, part your legs and wrap your legs around mine as your hands reach round my neck as you pull me in for a deep kiss. Your touch has the desired effect and soon enough you feel my hardness against your pussy. You start kissing my ear....'fuck me, give me that cock...I need you to fill my tight pussy...don't you want to feel how tight my pussy is this morning?'....i moan and press forward, the head of my cock slides against your clit. It's your turn to moan and you close your eyes anticipating the pleasure you will feel. The next time you open your eyes I'm pulling myself off the bed. 'What the fuck?' you shout as I start dressing. 'Sorry hun, you need to save yourself for later'...I say smiling.

'Fuck off' is your response as you throw a pillow at me.....I smile again as I duck, knowing what is to come later, knowing that you'll forgive me....

Part 2

'I don't want to go shopping on my birthday...whilst we are staying in hotel...take me back and abuse me...you can fuck me anyway you want'...you look at me knowing this usually works. 'Sorry but you'll enjoy this shopping trip...don't worry'. We walk into the Victoria Quarter and I stop outside the Agent Provocateur shop...'Lets buy you an outfit for tonight'. A smile crosses your face, you suddenly deciding that shopping isn't too bad after all. We go in and you try on the Nayeli suspender set however I think it's too girly looking. As you are in the changing room trying on the new outfit I picked out for you, I excuse myself from the salesperson and slip into the changing rooms, seeing you in a mirrored cubicle with the curtain only half pulled. I watch unseen as you put on the bra and cup your breasts fitting them into place. You look in the mirror and smile as you run a couple of fingers of each hand around your nipples and pull slightly making them stand out through the sheer material. Next you put on the suspender belt clipping it round...you look at yourself in the mirror and you smile. I imagine that you are thinking of how sexy I will find you. You sit down and slide you feet into the lace topped stockings, smoothing each one out and then fastening them to the belt. I think 'thong next' however I then watch as you move your hand across your breast, pinching your nipple between two fingers, slide it across your stomach and onto your pussy. You close your eyes as you caress your clit with your fingertips, gently swirling them around and then along your lips. You look up and notice me, well the bulge in my pants first, which makes you smile 'you like?' you ask as you ease back against the wall and open your legs, exposing your glistening pussy. 'Mmmm, I love' as I get on my knees and slide my hand up your leg trailing my fingers along the lace at the top of your stockings and teasing slowly along your pussy lips. 'It looks like someone else likes too?' I ask, as I ease a couple of fingers into your pussy. 'Mmmm, yes...I love it' you say as I lower myself onto my knees in front of you and you spread your legs wide....

Part 3

'I can't believe you didn't let me cum on your tongue, I was so fucking close...' as you pull me onto the hotel bed. 'Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll be satisfied soon' .....'I better had as I'm soaking wet, I need your dick inside me'...you reach for my hardening cock but I grab your wrist and push it above your head. You looked surprised and even moreso when I grab your other hand and force that above your head and put both hands in one of mine. I'm straddling your waist, as I look over your new underwear which I insisted you didn't take off from the shop..'you look very sexy in that outfit'...I lean over to kiss you and as I do I pull your hand into the restraint held at the base of the bed and secure your wrist. Your eyes open as you try to pull your hand down. Whilst you are still confused I place your other hand in the other restraint and close it. 'Relax hun...just enjoy it' I whisper. I kiss you again...deeper, my lips pushing your mouth open as our tongues search for each other's, you moan into my mouth and push your body against mine. I pull away from our kiss and lift myself off you and off the bed. I look at you...heels, laced topped stockings, lacy suspenders, thong and bra, deep red nail varnish and red lipstick...'you like the view?' you ask opening your legs a little more. 'Yes, you look incredibly sexy and I'm very lucky....i think it's time for another present'. 'Mmmm....if this one doesn't make me cum then I don't want it' you say smiling. I smile back...'if these next three presents don't give you an orgasm then you've got problems'....I lean over before you can say anything and kiss you hard, my stubble rubbing along your mouth and lips causing you to moan into my mouth as my tongue pushes into your mouth finding your tongue. We kiss long and hard and and I pull away slightly...you lift your head to kiss me again and gives me enough time to slip the lace material over your head. 'Hhhuuuhhh, it's gone dark'....'it's a little unfortunate that you won't get to see or touch for a bit but it'll heighten your other senses'. I say trailing my fingers along your arm, stomach, hips and along your stockings...your body reacting to my touch.

I move off the bed and I watch as you move your head to try and hear what is going to happen next. You feel a draught as if a door has opened and I watch as you get goose bumps on your arms...your senses heightened. You then feel something brush your lips and trace along your bottom lip and start moving along your top lip. 'Open your mouth and lick' I whisper in your ear. You do as instructed and your tongue then reaches out and licks the end, sliding over it slowly knowing that I'll watching every movement. The taste of chocolate hits your tongue 'mmmmm' You then wrap your lips around the piece of chocolate and suck it from my fingers and start sucking my fingers into your mouth. I gasp as your lips get to my knuckles before your tongue slides along the length....'mmmm I'm still hungry...have you got anything else for my mouth?...something harder?' you ask smiling.

The next thing you feel is the bed moves next to your waist and you feel someone sit across your stomach. 'Mmmm, are you going to feed me that hard cock' you ask but before I answer you feel something cold run along your lips causing you to gasp and you open your mouth as you feel the cold ice cube coat your red lipstick and trail slowly over to your ear and down your neck, giving you goose bumps again and then over your black see thru lace bra. You take a sharp intake of breath as the ice rubs around your nipple causing it to harden. You feel your bra being pulled down and a hot mouth ease over your nipple, before you gasp again as an ice cold tongue touches your nipple and slides around it. 'Fuck...stop teasing...' but before you can finish you feel a mouth close over yours...and an ice cube get pushed into your mouth...'mmmmm' your tongue takes the ice cube and presses it back into the open mouth and you feel a tongue slip around yours as you hungrily kiss. It is then that you realise that it's not my mouth and there's no stubble rubbing your lips and mouth, their soft lips causing you to moan as they push their tongue inside your mouth again and around your tongue as you taste their lipstick and then they kiss your neck and ear, sliding their cold tongue over your dimpled skin...down your chest and back to your breasts, pulling the cup down and licking your hardening nipple and then taking it into their mouth 'Fucking hell' you scream as you wrap your legs round them tight trying to get some relieve. They kiss from your breasts down over your stomach and as you untangle your legs from their waist, they gently kiss further down to your groin, planting gentle kisses down towards your pussy as you helplessly and shamelessly part your legs further inviting them in as your breathing becomes heavier. You feel warm breath through your black lace knickers, your hardened clit needing to be touched. You try to pull your hands free, the frustration of needing to grab their head and force their mouth onto your pussy is too much. You cry out when you feel something brush over your pussy lips over your knickers, your nerve endings seem to be increased tenfold. You feel the fabric pulled aside as the air washes over your pussy. You tighten up a little as you suddenly feel very exposed but before you can do anything you feel my hands slip into yours which you grip instantly and my mouth is on yours, kissing you slowly and deeply. Your body instantly relaxes and you moan into my mouth, as my tongue slips into your mouth searching yours, your breathing becoming very heavy...I break away from our kiss and kiss your cheek and move across to your ear....'are you ready?' I ask. You take an intake of breath and swallow hard. You nod your head and you instantly cry out as you feel warm breath on your clit...your breathing becoming shallow as you open your legs further your groin moving up and down offering yourself to them, as you grip my hands tighter, as I nibble your ear and neck. Finally you feel something against your pussy lips easing them apart...and you feel your juices run out of your pussy. You can feel something hard and cold push past your pussy lips and pause at your entrance. The cold against your warm pussy gives you goose bumps again and you turn towards me to question what it is...'it's a glass dildo....' I say as they push it halfway into your pussy which almost takes you over the edge...'it's been in the freezer for the last hour.....'. 'It feels fucking amazingggggg....' you say as they ease it out of you and push it further in, the heat from your pussy making it feel warm now. They keep it deep inside you to allow to adjust to it filling you and your hips start moving, indicating that you need more now. You feel it being eased out of you again but it's soon pushed back in, your hips moving to each thrust now. They speed up now and no sooner is it out of your pussy it's pushed back inside you, your soaking pussy and it's smoothness ensuring that it slides in effortlessly now. I take my hands out of yours and grab your wrists and press them down into the bed, making you feel more pinned down than before, as you start to moan slowly at first, then louder as the dildo starts fucking you faster. Your breathing is erratic now and your whole body is flushed, your hips moving with abandon now, the sound of the dildo being pushed into your wet pussy and your short breathing fills the room. Just as you're getting the feeling you are about to cum, they stop fucking you, leaving it deep inside you but before you can protest, you feel a tongue slide over your hard clit, licking hard and fast, pushing their face into your pussy and they start fucking you again. Your head goes light and you push your hips up to ensure that the dildo is deep inside you and their mouth is fully covering your clit, their tongue licking hungrily now. Your body starts shaking as a feeling of warm washes over you as you feel my tongue and mouth on your ear and neck and my hands reach for your breasts and play with your nipples....one last thrust and the dildo pushes further inside you which sends you over the edge and you scream out, as your orgasm races from your pussy through your entire body, every lick, touch, feeling amplified and taking you higher and higher. You finally slump into the bed and my hands are now back in yours before I move them away. You feel a movement up the bed and you feel lips on yours, gently kissing you, which you respond to. They ease your lips apart and slowly push their tongue into your mouth and you can taste yourself on them. You want to thank them, reciprocate but you don't have the energy. They ease themselves off and you hear a door open and close. Within seconds you then feel another body on top of you...'is that you?' you ask but before I respond you feel my stubble against your face and you nuzzle into my neck. I undo both restraints and your hands instantly wrap themselves around my back. I then remove the blindfold...it takes a while to adjust to the light but before long you are able to focus on my smiling face and you smile too. 'Someone's pleased with themselves' I say as you feel my hardness against your soaking pussy. 'I could say the same about you' as you open your legs which allows me to slide slowly effortlessly into you causing us both to moan. 'The only problem with being blindfolded is that I didn't get to watch...I wanted to watch'....I smile....'don't worry I thought of that, which is why I recorded it all and we are going to watch it together later'. 'Mmmmm...I love you....now give me that cock...I've wanted it all weekend....'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic