FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Squirting MILF

Squirting MILF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecs2die4 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I bent her over the bed in her stockings and heels and explored her labia lips as she used her rabbit on her swollen clit. She was a beautiful sight as she groaned and tweaked her swollen nipples on her big hanging breasts. I joined her toy with my fingers finding her rhythm and soon she was panting. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter with my licks and then I felt her legs quiver. I knew she was on the edge. "Fuck you look so glorious. An elegant, but filthy married lady in stockings and heels" I said as I rubbed her clit hard and fast as I'd learnt she'd liked. "Hmmmm, if only you husband could see you now. Actually, not quite. You need another cock don't you?" I asked. She nodded and moaned. "There must be so many young guys who look at you and want you, daring not to linger in admiring such an elegant creature, not knowing that you'd love nothing more than a cock in your mouth and your cunt". It was too much, her legs shook now and she came heavily, squirting all over my chest and chin. I took my hand and wiped her wetness on my hard cock and rubbed my cock up and down her wet lips. "Hmmm, yes, I think we will need to find you another hard cock like this one, don't you" I said as I pushed deep inside her and she let out a raspy "oh, fuck yes!".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic