FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sissy takes a journey with her master

sissy takes a journey with her master

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmin999jm OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

One

Sissy takes a journey with her master

I arrive at the time agreed, rushing out of my car to collect your large overnight bag, then opening the passenger side door of my car to let you to get in.

My instructions for the trip had already been clarified during the many exchanged emails and previous meets. As part of my training, this meet was necessary to further test my obedience, and to see if i was ready to give myself totally to your control, knowing that my limits would be further tested to areas outside my comfort zone, specifically with respect to exposure to public humiliation.

You had already told me to prepare, and that I had to change into my fem clothes for the first part of the journey. I already had my hold ups, panties and bra on and I feel a combination of excitement and extreme nerves, as the reality of my situation kicks in. I had been dreaming of this moment for so long … I remove my trousers which is awkward in the car, and you watch, feeling satisfied with my obvious decision to go ahead , ,, “good sissy” ,, you say …. and then my panties come of completely, leaving me exposed apart from my hold ups and shirt. You open your window and threaten to drop my trousers out the window and make me get out the car to pick them up. Please no, I beg, as the cars pass by my side, and I am conscious of my obvious excitement and embarrassed sitting next to you so exposed and vulnerable.

You take a picture of me, “smile “ you say, “look at the camera”…. and then you tell me to drive on. You then reach over with your hand, inside my shirt and start to pinch and tweak my nipples, and then move you’re hands down and hold my cock, gentle at first, then you ask me why, I am allowing myself to be humiliated by you in such a away. You switch the camera to video mode and film me as you as you await my response, I hesitate, then you ask me more personal questions, and start to humiliate me, “You’re supposed to be an executive, why are you not running your business, instead of driving round in a pair of hold ups dreaming about sucking cock. I would have you sacked, and publicly humiliated you… your poor wife, she would be devastated, … she needs a real man, not a sissy boy who sucks cock and licks ass… that’s what you are a sissy cock sucking ass licking faggot… what are you … say it our loud sissy”….

You instruct me to drive on and we start the journey. I am naked apart from my shirt, bra and hold ups. I feel so vulnerable… You explain my next task, and you have already set the sat nav to take us to the first location. My cock is jumping around as we drive, and you enjoy teasing me.

The thought of stepping outside the safety of my car in daylight was already getting the better of me. I pulled of the road to the car park and as instructed and switched of the engine. The layby was slightly sheltered from the main carriageway, but still visible to passing traffic and mainly Lorries who used this layby on a regular basis. Thankfully there was no other cars parked,

“Its time sissy” you say,,, and I hesitate, how far is this going to go, am I ready ??.. so many conflicting thoughts inside my head… God I want this so much,, but I am so nervous…… “What you waiting for sissy,,, second thoughts… we can stop now if you want – I will leave and that will be the end .. its up to you, you have dreamed of this moment for so long – to be owned, to be humiliated , to experience total submission,,,, it has to be real,,,, its not just about you sissy – I need to get what I want from this arrangement and I can take you on that journey,,, but you have to commit yourself fully… “

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great start.

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

wakefield

You handed me my wig and heels, and make up, and give me time to prepare and to transform myself as you watch, taking pictures and video, as you narrate what I am doing, laughing occasionally, teasing me, mocking me as I try my best to make myself look feminine.

Once ready, I got out the car, the very first time I have been outside dressed as a woman, My heels stumble on the uneven roadside as I walked round to your door and opened it for you. You took my hand and positioned me at the side of the car and i knew what i had to do. It was a cold morning, dry and fresh. I could feel the cool air on my nylon clad legs as i knelt down to unzip you. I feel so good at this point, my inner slut is coming to the surface, and my reward approaches…. The road was dry but cold, and I was at the edge near the grass verge. I was trying not to put my knees on the cold floor, as I reached up to unzip you and take out your cock. Whilst we were hidden slightly from the main road , it was still possible that another car could pull over, and the fear of being discovered excited me more as i took out your cock, your glorious hard thick cock, the smell, the taste,, wow,,, I quickly got to work holding and kissing and licking it as you filmed , and then I started to suck you, looking up to see as you took more pictures. I took it deep, as you pushed my head down making me gag, you liked that sound as I gulped and slurped and sucked …..

You allowed me to suck you for a few minutes and then stepped back, and ordered me to stand up .You took a few more pictures from a distance, to get me and the car in the picture, getting me to walk round the car in my heels, in front of the bonnet and pose like a slut, “lift your skirt”, “push your as back”, “show some leg”, “bend over the bonnet”, you then make me stand at the side of the car with my hands on the roof of the car and legs apart. and lift my skirt and pull down my panties for my first spanking outside. 30 with the paddle as agreed, and you took your time to make sure each one left a nice red mark. The noise of the slap against my exposed bottom was loud in the cold air, and the occasional car driving past the main road heightened my excitement.

I was now back in side the safety of the car. I felt pleased with myself as I had dreamed about this for so long and the adrenaline rush was amazing. My ass was sore, and warm, and I felt so good…

For the next part of the journey we chatted about what was expected of me as your slave.

You made me sit for a time with my blouse undone, bra strap on show, and skirt lifted up exposing my stocking tops, and made me look out the window as we drove past lorries, “let them see what a slut you are” you said, laughing. You would occasionally rest your hand on my leg, moving it inside my skirt and touching my cock, and sometimes you would reach your hand inside my blouse under my bra and squeeze my nipples hard till I screamed.

You also went on to discuss my training and how i feel about making the next step in our relationship. The moment of disclosure, is how you described it - the moment of no return… That was something I was so excited about, but also terrified to do. You made it clear that it was my decision and if I did not want to do it we would simply abandon the trip and I would return you home ..

As your slave we discussed many times during emails that to have full control over me you needed a lever, some form of real control and that meant you needed to know my true identity, my real name, my work email and my home address and the name of my wife as well as a picture of her, and the knowledge of intimate details about my wife and our relationship. I had to give this information willingly and allow you to have many photographs of me dressed, naked, and with your cock in my mouth, and my face clearly visible in all of them. I had to trust you and understand that you had the power to ruin me and i had no choice but to obey you. I had to let go totally to give myself to you and trust you …

This now terrified me, as so far what we had done was what I had wanted, but from here on I would have no control. It excited me more than anything I have ever experienced. You also went to great lengths to explain that you would never share this with anyone, and that you would never ever send these pictures to my wife or my work colleagues, , but as you said, you have to have that control and power to make this work and the simplest way to do this is for me to hand you my wallet and that time had come. You explained that I had to give into you totally and allow you access to me during my work time as well as my spare time You said that you would never interfere with my home life.

I was shaking inside, but your words of comfort reassured me as you pulled into the service station. You parked the car and switched if the engine.

“I am waiting Janet. Now is the time.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Yes yes

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

great story please carry on x

By *luttyzoeTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Fantastic start

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

By *afeconLecheMan  over a year ago

Stoke

harrogate

Awesome stuff, I would just love it

wakefield

THREE

“If you want me to devote my time to you, you have to demonstrate to me that you are serious and you can trust me. You are just a weak , pathetic, hopeless and feeble submissive and in order to experience what you desire I need to have real and full control of you and you need to know that I have that power over you. – It’s no use pretending – it just does not work !!!“

I knew this, and whilst I was now apprehensive of taking this massive step forward with a total stranger (apart from 3 months on line of message exchanges) I just wanted to melt into your strong arms and cry … I was so nervous.

To make this step I had a further challenge, as my wallet was in the boot of the car. For whatever reason, I thought if should hide ???... There were other cars in the service station, and I was dressed like a slut… short skirt, heels, …. people will look….. So without thinking, I just opened the car door and placed both my nylon clad legs into the open air, and stood up, and I was so quick to get my wallet from my jacket in the boot of my car …. and then back into the safety of the driving seat.

I handed you my wallet knowing there was no turning back now and my head was spinning as I watched you slowly explore my wallet.

I now sat in the car feeling totally at your mercy as you looked at my details, reading out my real name, my work details, taking out my bank cards, a picture of my wife, my business card, my driving licence, - you had my life in your hands now and I could see you were pleased with me…….

“Janet, …well done, I NOW OWN YOU…. I have the power to email a picture of you sucking my cock whilst your dressed as a slut to your wife, your company HR department, anyone I please….. I can set up a social media site, upload all the pictures and link it to all your contacts. I also have messages that you have sent me where you have begged me to take such control over you ….

So – how do you feel now SLUT…. What would your friends say if they knew you were a cock sucking sissy faggot, what would you wife say ??? “please sir, it would ruin me, my wife would divorce me, my kids disown me, it would upset them so much, ,I would never be able to handle such humiliation”

“Calm down Janet”, you say… “This may never have to happen, it is up to you. “

“yes sir”, I replied “I will obey you and will not let you down”. The agreement is 6 months, and then its over.. All you have to do is obey me in everyway for the next 6 months… its what you wanted Janet .. you asked for this …. Now you ae going to know what it feels like to be my owned sissy cum slut fagot……..

“Good girl Janet,,, I own you now,,, I own you…”…. “who owns you ?”

“You own me sir,, “ I said,,,,, “wow,, sir, I am yours,, I am your slut, your sissy, I will do anything you say.. “ my heart was beating faster and my head was spinning…. I wanted to kiss you, my master, to suck you, suck my master, to open my legs and beg to be fucked by my master… I was so under your spell……

wakefield

FOUR

I set of to drive to the multistore car park in the city centre which was local to the hotel I had already booked .. I feel terrified inside, knowing that I had crossed a line, and now thinking about all the possibilities of what could happen, paranoid about being spotted, you reassure me that it will all be ok if i just do as you say. You have such confidence and control , and I am at your mercy.

As we travel through the city, you get me to pull over into a vacant space by the side of road, near some shops.

You reach over to me and put your arms round me and kiss me, a long deep warm kiss, I feel so good, and so alive……. Your hand is in my hair, caressing my head, and your other hand rests on my leg, gently stroking my knee, and up inside my skirt ,,,, “how are you feeling my sissy”,,,, “good master”,,, I say,,,,, “ so good”……….. “do you feel like a woman “,,, “oh yes master, I am your girl, your woman”,,, “yes you are sissy….” … “you’r my girl now…. And now my fun begins…..”

You then tell me to prepare myself for the next task, which I had not expected. You explained that I was to walk over to a cashpoint dressed in public , take out 200 pounds in cash. You wanted me to feel exposed, on display and humiliated and that I was to remove my knickers and also wear my heels and no coat. I looked like a cheap slut and that's what you wanted. You pointed out where the cash point was which was about 300 yards, over a road and in the middle of a busy street. You tell me to take my mobile phone and that you would text me instructions. I was confused now and starting to panic.

I am deep in thought, taking in what you have just said,,,,,, . “KNICKERS OFF JANET ” you shout, reminding me, and I reach between my legs and remove my panties in the car, pass then to you and collect my heels, and check myself in the mirror. My heart is racing, and you are smiling. Are you ready you say, “no sir”, I reply, “I can't do it, people will see me,” … “look Janet” you say firmly, holding my hand. “This is a busy city centre, nobody knows you, and even if they did, they would not recognise you, they are all focused on their own priorities, yes a few may look twice, and see a tall slutty woman - only if they look closer they will see that you are a tranny, - so what – what will they do ??? , .. Just get your sissy ass over to the cash point NOW.”, Then you climb out the car, walk round and opened my door. I have no choice now as you take hold of my arm and almost pull me out the car……I slowly stand up, take my bank card from you, and you slap my ass hard,,, I jump as you say “off you go darling”…. and I start the walk of shame, wobbling in my heels, the cool air between my legs, as i hold my short skirt down in the light wind , and negotiate the traffic, my mind focused on the destination and the task in hand,,,,,

I head to the cash point. I feel so exposed and was sure everyone was looking at me. When i looked back to my car I can see you in the driving seat, and you are taking pictures, or maybe filming me, . I carry on to the cash point and wait as someone has now got there before me. I keep looking down, and occasionally back as I wait, one hand holding my short skirt down, the other crossed over my chest with my bank card in hand.

The old man in front moves on, he did not even look at me,,,, so far so good,,,, I take my turn my fingers are shaking as I push the card into the machine, and enter my pin… the machine seems to be so slow,,,,,,,,, then my card pops out and the money starts to dispense… I collect the cash wondering what I was supposed to do now. …..

then my phone buzzs and there is a text from you. “Walk to the end of the street and stand by the road opposite the car, hands on hips like a cheap whore”, I am starting to feel more confident now, but still feel so conspicuous, and I start to walk along the street looking down to avoid the glare of passing people. I wait where instructed and put my hands on my hips and feel the light wind blowing my short skirt about as I wait for your next text,

The text arrives, “walk over to the car and wait by the window, bend over as though your a whore looking for business”

I can’t see the car,,,,, panic floods through my body….. then I see you… I quickly walk over and you lean over and the window opens. “WHAT ARE YOU, A CHEAP WHORE,” you laugh .. … “can I get in please sir” I say,,, you laugh , “No I think you should stand there a bit longer, bend over, make it look like you're looking for business ..” ..

I am bent over, my skirt is riding up exposing the tops of my hold ups to anyone passing by, and it’s a busy street. . “HOW MUCH FOR A BLOW JOB” you ask, laughing…. I am begging to get in the car, but the door is locked ….. “please let me in sir “ ,,,,,,”GIVE ME THE CARD AND THE CASH”,, you command, and I hand it over…… “ IS’NT THIS THE WRONG WAY ROUND, YOU’RE THE WHORE,,,, I SHOULD BE PAYING YOU,,,,, BUT YOU ARE A DESPERATE FAGOT, SLUT AND YOUR PAYING ME FOR THE PRIVILAGE OF MY COMPANY…” your enjoying this now, enjoying seeing my face so red with shame,, enjoying seeing me so hopelessly at your mercy in every way………

I can see a group of women walking past, real women, sexy young ladies, and they are now starting to notice me – I look towards them, and you see them as well,,,,,, Now they are looking at me and one f them is laughing. It looks like she is about to point their phone at me and take a picture, I panic, the door opens and I throw myself in, and you speed away laughing as i try to get my seat belt on, hiding my face away from the approaching women, hoping they did not manage to get a picture of me. As you drive I feel so much relief to be back in the safety of the car.

“Good girl” you say. First task complete – plenty more fun to come….. Now let’s get parked up and checked into the hotel.

harrogate

Bet them women would have pics all right

Barnsley

By *amup4fun80TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

This is good

By *mber99TV/TS  over a year ago

reading

Great Story

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Mmmmm fantastic read as usual,babe.XXX _ats

Fantastic story

wakefield

We pull over just out of town in a public car park near some shops.

“One more task before the hotel I think”.. you say smiling….

…….you turn to talk to me,,,,,

“Sissy…, get into the back seat and strip naked,,,,, “NOW”,,, you say….I take a quick look to see that the coast is clear, we are at the edge of the car park, so I jump out the car and do as I am told, getting into the back seat, and I start to undress….. it feels so strange been so naked in the car, the leather seat of my 4x4 is cold on my bare bum….. “leave your hold ups and wig on” ….. “pass me the black bag from the rear seat”, …..I do this and you go on

… “I am going to drive to a service station for your next task…. and I want you to change into these - handing me a short tartan skirt , black bra, white blouse “……and I want you to tidy your make up and look like a dirty slut for me – and wear these “you say, handing me a box from the bag . … I open the box to find a large pair of breast forms, a pink collar with the words slut on the front, and a remote control butt plug….. …. “wow, these look amazing,,, thank you master “…. … I feel a strong wave of excitement, so happy that you have put so much thought and planning into this adventure….. I quickly make the necessary adjustments and change and put the breast forms inside my bra, .. they feel so heavy, and the nipples are huge…

You tell me to kneel on the seat so you can insert the but plug… You pull aside my knickers, lube it and push it in… all the time I am trying not to look out the windows,,, whilst the car park is not to busy, there are people walking about, and I am still paranoid about someone passing by….

You flick your remote and it buzzes and vibrates inside me,,,, what an intense feeling…. “wow master that feels so good”…… “thank you master “ I say,,,,,,, my little cock is straining now between my legs, still wrapped up tight,, I feel so good, so girly, submissive,,, the adrenaline is flowing, butterflies inside my tummy …. all them lovely feelings inside….

You slap my ass, straighten my knickers and pull my skirt down and tell me to get back into the front seat, but you tell me to stand in front of the car first to pose for a picture…. “errr, but master there are a lot of people walking about “come here “ you say, “look at me and watch my lips”…. I position my head between the front seats,, about to speak… !!!SLAPXXX ,,, you slap my face so hard I fall back, shocked …. “back here “ you shout… my face is red, I move back and $$$$$SLAP$$$$$ You slap me again, the other cheek,,,

“DO AS I FUCKING SAY CUNT… I AM SICK TO DEATTH OF YOUR HESITATION… GET YOUR FAG SISSY ASS OUT OF THIS CAR NOW OR I WILL KICK YOU OUT THE CAR AND RING YOUR WIFE TO COME AND PICK YOU UP”

Shocked back to the realty of my situation, I do as instructed, and stand in front of the car…. I am stood in my short tartan skirt, black hold ups, heels,,, and my huge heavy breasts forms pushing against my blouse,,, I must look like an absolute whore… You reverse and turn the car so your side on, wind down the window and take a picture of me,,,, “POSE YOU SLUT”,,, you shout,,,,, as I put my hands on my hips, and try and look slutty….. you relish in my absolute humiliation and embarrassment and panic as you start to drive and your laughing as I panic even more ….. “ come on Janet, walk with me” you are laughing louder … as you drive slowly to the other end of the car park,,, then you sound your horn, I can’t believe it…. Everyone who is close to the car park looks over as I totter behind in my heels on the tar mac stumbling occasionally, trying to keep up…….

Then, just as a car approaches the other way, you tell me to get back inside …… we drive off,,,,

harrogate

You are a good girl

wakefield

You had already explained a number of rules to me as you drove, as well as a set of commands

SISSY STRIP (strip of my clothes slowly) ,

SISSY DANCE (dance),

SISSY PEE (I have to actually wee myself, without removing any clothes) ,

SISSY ASS ( I have to pull my masters trousers down from behind, pull his shorts down, and rim and lick my masters ass),

SISSY SLUT (I have to get on all 4’s, lift my skirt and hold my ass cheeks apart and beg for masters cock)

SISSY SUCK (I have to get masters cock out and suck it)..

SISSY WHORE (I have to offer myself to the nearest man and ask him for money to fuck me, or to let me suck him)

SISSY BEG (I have to get on my knees and beg for your cock)

You also went at great lengths to explain how important it is for me to obey you and that any delay or hesitation will incur additional real, harsh physical punishment, as well as financial punishment in the way of paying fines to you….… and that I have to make sure I put a lot of effort into each action and it has to happen immediately, no matter where we are……

If I do everything correctly there will be rewards for me – he did not explain these but as he spoke and lectured me, my mind was racing , I was dizzy with the buzz and excitement.

As we drove, I heard the words SISSY SUCK, so I immediately reached over and started to unzip you, and as gently I could, took out your cock, uncoiling it from its warm home between your legs .. I just unclipped my seat belt,and launched my mouth round your cock, nestling between your stomach and the steering wheel as you adjusted the electric seat back slightly straitening your body as you drove… I knew I had to shut out all my worries and panics about who could be driving past, if anyone could see and release myself of the need to make decisions into your control of my world…… I sucked slow at first, as your grew harder in my mouth, mmmmmmmm this was lovely, I so loved sucking your cock, and this was a reward for me,, feeling you tense inside me as I bobbed my head up and down lapping my tongue round your shaft, taking in your musky man scent,,, your sissy was in heaven…. SISSY STOP you shout, and I did as instructed, putting your cock back inside your pants, and sitting back down in my seat, wiping lips, feeling slightly disappointed that I did not get to drink your seed…. “good girl” ,, you say…. Those words were all the reward I needed….. ///////

When we get to the service station it’s reasonably busy, and I am conscious that there will be CCTV as well. You instruct me to set my phone to video mode and make sure it's in my hand. You have already explained as we drove that I am to ask the attendant for a packet of condoms , and have to make sure that I tell him that I am going to get a good seeing to by my master. It’s no use protesting now, I have no choice anymore, and I have to see each task in isolation and try and get my mind round why I craved this ownership, and stop worrying about how I look or what people will think,,,

Just before I get out the car, you tell me that I may as well put some fuel in the car , just to add to the public exposure….

I get out of the car and start to fill up the car. It's cold and breezy and it feels so strange stood in a busy service station in just my hold ups, short skirt, blouse, heels and wig and these massive breast forms... There is one older guy at the counter talking on his phone whilst paying for his fuel. The guy serving is a young lad, who must have already seen me as he was watching me walk to the counter….. I wait whilst the older guy pays. Not long now I think, my face getting red, as I stand in line,,,,, Shit I have not brought out the card,,, you still have it… so I quickly totter of muttering I have left my bag in the car. You are smiling, and you have the window down with the card in your hand… “silly cow” you say,

As I return to the shop, I am the centre of attention,,,, not what wanted …. The older guy is waiting inside watching me with the guy behind the counter, and as soon as I come in they are watching me, I get the wolf whistles, which is nice,,,,,, . “Hi sexy that's some short skirt”. ”love the legs babe” I just smile and go straight into character and in my best girly camp voice I ask for a pack of condoms and explain that I am going to get a good seeing to tonight from my master. "lucky master" the older guy shouts,,,,, the young lad behind the counter is smiling, taken by suprise by my comments, not sure what to think , Somehow their comments have made it easier for me, they both laugh and as I am waiting to pay for the fuel and the condoms the older guy is just looking me up and down. I pay, turn and leave. Then all I can hear is laughing as I head out the shop back to the car.

harrogate

Love the watch all this

This is some story wow

Barnsley

Wow. I’d love the humiliation. X

wakefield

more soon x thanks

wakefield

You check my phone and watch the rough video footage as I went to the counter asking for the condoms, your happy that I obeyed you, and stick to the script and did everything the way you had instructed… “good girl”, you say…. You are learning…

You pull out and park in a small car park attached to the garage. You then explain my next task, and this time you have a shopping list for me that you have already prepared. “I am going to send my slave shopping”, you say smiling again, and I guess your now starting to enjoy the power and control you have over me…..

You explain that you are going to drop me of at the shopping centre, and I have to go to Asda and buy everything on the list then meet you back at the car. You give me exactly 20 minutes, and if I am late I will have to wait for you to return. Knowing to well that I am not allowed to question your instructions, I simply say yes master and read the list. You tell me to take a few pictures as I shop, and to ring you when I get to the check out as you want me to be talking to you as I pay for the shopping, and that I am not to use a self-service check out

Shopping list

Red or pink nighty

Red / pink Floral print skater dress

Black hold ups

Matching red bra and knicker set

Red lipstick

Pink lip gloss

Stick on false nails – pink

False eye lashes

Tampons

Bottle of gin

Baby wipes

3 bottles of lube one has to be flavoured

Tonic water

1 Cucumber

1 carrot

1 courgette

You drop me at the edge of the supermarket, and tell me that this is where you will collect me in exactly 20 minutes ..

You hand me a coat, it’s a short jacket, just covers my short skirt, but still makes me look rather sluttish… god knows what the people are going to think as I head into Asda dressed like this…

I now know better than to question you, so I just get on with the task in hand, and collect a trolley, which helps with the walking in heels, as I quickly make my way round the aisles.. The cloths section was at the end of the shop, so I collected the veg, the drink and tampons, then headed round to the clothes section. As I had shopped many times in Asda for fem stuff, I picked everything up very quickly, resisting the urge to look at the clothes, I checked my phone, and thankfully remembered to take a few pictures. .. I then headed to the check outs…. I found a one that was just about empty… All the time, walking round, I still had my but plug inserted… I was accustomed to it now, and almost forgot about it… As soon as I got to the check-out I phoned you, and you picked up after a few rings…

“ that was quick sissy” you said,, “thankyou master” I replied quietly, avoiding making eye contact with the female checkout assistant as I loaded the conveyor and waited in line… an old couple joined behind me, and he was clearly enjoying the view of my legs.

Then I felt a the plug inside me start to vibrate… I jumped, almost squeaking … … I had just blocked out the people around me now, oblivious to how ridiculous people may think I looked, … the vibration increased, and then changed to a pulse… I looked round to see if I could see you…. I could hear the buzzing, and I stepped from side to side, hoping no one else could hear me…… you must be close to activate the remote I thought,,,,,,, “ is that nice sissy” you say “yes sir” I reply in whisper, giggling on the hone like a silly girl… “where are you sir” I ask…

“NO FUCKING QUESTION SISSY, JUST PAY FOR YOUR SHOPPING AND DON’T HOLD UP THE QUEUE… REMEMBER YOU HAVE LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO GET TO WHERE I DROPPED YOU OFF… IF YOUR LATE, YOU WILL BE WAITING OUTSIDE AS YOUR PUNISHMENT ,, IMAGINE ALL THOSE PEOPLE WALKING PAST YOU, LOOKING AT YOU, LAUGHING AT THE SISSY FAGOT GETTING HER SHOPPING…. WAIT TILL I FUCK YOU ASS WITH THE CARROT, THE COURGETTE AND THE CUCUMBER HA HA HA , I HOPE YOU GOT A BIG ONE…… THAT WILL BE FUN SISSY -------“,

my face went bright red, I sensed eyes on me, … the person in front of me was waiting for something, and the delay was starting to frustrate me,,,,,,,,, The old guy was glaring at me, and he did not even look away when I looked at him, he was so blatant, and his wife was now mumbling something to him…. then the pair in front of me finally moved on

“do you need bags” the assistant asked, this flipped me back to reality,,,,, she was looking at me,,,, “err yes please” I said….,,,, “ tell the assistant you cannot wait to get that cucumber inside me,, NOW I want to hear you say it……. “mmmm I cant wait to get that cucumber inside me” I said,,,,, then you hung up… the checkout lady must have been laughing inside.. but she carried on, ,,,,, and I could not help the embarrassment as the lube followed after the cucumber and carrot, one fucking carrot in a bag……, then the baby wipes… she was slow to pass them all though, and asked me if I wanted the hanger for the dress… “this is nice” she said… “yes, its lovely” I replied…..

Whilst I was relatively convincing when dressed, up close it was obvious I was a man, /…..a tranny,,,, I was just over 6ft, with the heels, so not as tall as some trannies,, and my legs were my best feature…. I felt it was clear that the assistant could see I was a man…., but I just packed the items into the bag as quick as I could and paid, and headed out with the bag in the trolley… “you have forgot something”…. The assistant shouted,,,and to my absolute horror, she was holding the box of tampons…. “Jesus” I muttered, ,, I rushed back and collected them….

The vibrations had stopped now, and I headed out and waited, clinging on to the trolley like it was some safety net to hang on to and help me walk in the heels.. I had never walked so far in heels before and my feet where hurting….

I checked my phone, and I was late, ….. my phone buzzed….. “to late sissy, see you in half a hour … wait there like a good girl”…………

Shit Shit Shit, the phone went quite… this was going to be the longest half an hour of my life…. I felt so conspicuous, you could not have picked a more public place for me to stand…

Time seemed to go s slow… I looked at my phone and tried not to make eye contact with the passing shoppers….

Wow

harrogate

harrogate

wakefield

The phone buzzed, and a text from you.. “…on my way”….

you drive up and I quickly get in, again pleased to be back in the safety of the car… .

We drove to the city Centre… the roads were busy and you drove letting me relax in the back seat… .

you parked up on the top of a multi story car park…

You allowed me to put a long jacket on but insisted I keep my heels and wig on as we walked from the multi-story to the hotel. We took the lift down to the street level, and It was a short walk across a busy street , made more difficult with the bags you made me carry as you walked in front of me. I chased behind you awkwardly tottering with the bags in my heels, and I was now feeling less worried about what anyone thinks, maybe the tasks had descensitied me as we reached the hotel

You went into the reception and a young foreign lady greeted you. You immediately mentioned a room booked in my name and took out my credit card from my wallet that you had in your pocket. You took control of the check in and at the point of presenting the credit card you just said out loud sissy, what's your pin. I told you and you entered it in the machine, enjoying my embarrassment , ……The lady was smiling, and gave you the room key and I followed you to the lifts.

When we got to the room you flopped on the bed and told me to prepare a cup of coffee and unpack. You ordered me to get you the TV controls and you flicked through the channels as I busied myself unpacking, preparing the room and making your coffee. You instruct me to unpack you’re the bags and give me some time to set out my clothes and hang stuff up.

We had discussed many times in various email exchanges how I was to behave and my duties as your slave in the hotel room… .

I got myself a shower and made sure I was smooth, clean and smell all girly as i put on a simple white satin slip, knickers and my wig.

my cock is free from it's tight binding and I removed and cleaned the but plug…..

I let you know the bath is ready and I undress you carefully and enjoy looking at your body. I want to touch you and kiss you but I know my place and that i am not allowed to unless given permission.

I am instructed to stand by as you get yourself comfortable in the bath. I fetch your drink and offer it to you, then hold it as you relax… Then, when instructed I kneel down and start to bathe you, using the soap and my hands to lather your feet, legs, and work down between then to clean round your cock and balls you allow me some time to play with your cock . , then tell me to stop and do your back.

you request a G&T , so I jump up and return with your drink… I hold it to your lips as you take a sip… ..

Then you turn round position yourself on your hands and knees and order me to clean your ass . I use the soap and my hands to lather between your cheeks and gentle push my finger inside your hole and wash round….. “get t clean sissy”, you say, “ use your tongue”, ,, so I move over and push my face against your ass and start to lick and tongue your hole , pushing it inside you and between your cheeks.. I notice your cock is hard, and I ask if I can touch it….. “no” you say,,,, “just lick my ass slut “

I dry you off and fetch your bathrobe and you sit in the room on the chair by the desk.

You instruct me to set up the cam so that it captures the full room and the bed . You make me stand and face the cam. You have some music playing on the TV and you order me to do a sexy dance and strip down to my lingerie whilst you watch, taking pics with your phone.

After a while, as we had already discussed this, i know what i have to do next. “its sissy confession time “ you say, smiling,,,,,,

again, the. thought of doing this has been the content of so many of my fantasies and the reality of it was so exciting… .

I look at the cam, smile and take hold of my cock and start to wank myself and say my real name, and that i am owned by my master, and that i am his sissy slave, his cum slut, his whore. I have to show my ass, my nipples, and say how much I adore and worship my master… I have to say where I work, and talk about my wife, and beg my master to fuck my wife as I cannot satisfy her ……

I then climb on the bed on all 4s and bend over and wait as you tie my hands up, behind my back and my head rests on a pillow. My ass is exposed and then you start to spank my bottom,

The spanking goes on for long time, and it hurts….. “ you have to learn who is boss”, you say…. “this is part of your training “ you say……

You ask me more questions as you spank me,,,,,, “what would your wife do if she found out about you” you ask,,,,, “maybe deep down she may enjoy this, enjoy seeing you used, ,,,, maybe deep down she secretly wants a real man to fuck her,,, you are so weak,…… your poor wife she needs a real mans cock, not a sissy cock sucking fagots maggot dick “….

Yes master , I say, you are right, my cock is small, and it never satisfies my wife, I have to use my tongue and fingers to pleasure her…..

You spank me harder and switch between your hand, strap, paddle. The paddle stings hard and you deliver 12 firm slaps , each one making me yelp and squeal…. “owww please master stop, it's hurting… .. “ ….

now for somefun…… I remain in position, then you walk towards me, and you have the carrot, and it's sticking out your fly… . your laughing… “suck on this “ you say, and you make me suck the carrot… .. “it's nice and rough, not to big… … “...

Then you apply some lube and insert the carrot inside my ass, laughing… I feel so humiliated… “this would be so good to show people”, you say…

my hole feels sore as you play with the carrot inside me, .. “ohh it's stuck “ you say… . will have to send you to A&E , ask the nurses to take it out… . “

then you pull it out, and push the courgette in me, it's slightly fatter than the carrot, …. as you push it it I squeal out in pain… it's so bloody painful… owwwweeee master please… . “your screaming now, just wait for the fucking cucumber” ….

you made me hold half the courgeggete inside me… . “keep it in it “ you order… .

“you are a fucking whore. you will fuck anything. “,,,

wakefield

I try to hold it inside me but my ass wants to push it out, and It soon flops on to the floor with a thud…my sphincter has stretched so far and the relieff is short… …..“OK now for the cucumber… .. “ I plead with you but it's no use, you don't waste any time and start to feed the smallest end into me, fucking it in and out as you go, …my ass is burning as it gets deeper inside me… …. I am howling for you to stop, but you just slap my ads and tease me more…your having fun, mocking me, laughing as you abuse me for your entertainment… .….

thankfully the novelty of fucking me with this assorted vegatble collection has worn thin now, and you pul it out and re fit the remote but plug inside my ass, and strap it into position. You help me to stand and make me sit down on a chair with the but plug inserted…

you discard the veg in a bag and tell me that I can eat this for my tea out of dog bowl later… ..

You then go on to lecture me… …. you explain that I have to be trained to take cock… I had never been fucked before, and I know I have to learn to take multiple long fucking’s by master and anyone he selected suitable to fuck me.as I am to be trained to be your sissy whore.

You tell me that you are going to give me my first fucking ….. but then you explain that before you fuck me, I have to be milked…. “I look disappointed….” Please sir, I would prefer not to be milked”….. “your not supposed to enjoy getting fucked sissy, your just 2 holes.. that’s what you are,, SISSY TWO FUCKING TWO HOLES…. Your enjoyment is of no fucking relevance anymore… you’re here to serve… that magot dick needs to be hidden away, its of no fucking use, so if its milked, it will shrivel up even smaller, and I will use your cum to lube you and tape that maggot up between your legs…. Then you will wear some panties, and I will just pull the to one side when I fuck your hole….

You order me to stand up , and remove my knickers. You then tell me to wank…. “WANK IT SISSY, AND TELL ME WHEN YOU CUM”,,, I feel so bloody embarrassed, but know I have no choice any more. You are sat at the desk on your lap top, looking at the pictures and video to took earlier, and just ignoring me as I wank.

You have a saucer on the desk, and you tell me to cum on the saucer when I am ready. I stand by the desk and I can feel my time coming… “master, I am going to cum now”…. “ON THE SAUCER SISSY, HURRY UP”… I aim , my cock down and let go, spurting my cream on the saucer…. I milk my self and get the lasts drops out, and feel a sudden desire to want to curl up and hide… I feel exposed and drained… the excitement of the day has built up so much, and I feel humiliated and spent….. “good girl”, you say, and you use the spoon, and gather up a glob of my cum on the spoon… “open wide sissy”, you say, and you feed may a spoonful of my cum. I eat it down, not really enjoying the taste, but do as I am told.. “another one”, you say, feeding me a second spoonful, as I notice the pictures of me on your lap top….

You then make me stand before you as you take out some surgical tape, and bind my shrivelled little cock and balls, pushing them back between my legs, and you pull up my knickers…. “that’s better sissy”,,, you say… we don’t want to see that any more……..

You then make me bend over on all 4’s on the edge of the bed, checking the image on the screen, to make sure it captures my first fucking. You pull out my but plug, and you move round and force the plug inside my mouth… its warm, and I smell my own musky scent as you tie the straps round my head, gaging me with the plug…. You then spoon some of my own cum into my gaping hole, and you put on a condom, and push your cock inside me, slow at first, as its thicker than the plug.. I burning sensation rips through me as I gag on the plug, as you drive your cock further inside me… Your pushing my back down with your hand, and you start to ride me…. “how does it feel sissy”, you say, … “your first fuck”.. “first of many “.. “yes sir, it feels so good… but it does hurt… owwwww” I squeal as you push harrder and build up the pace… “you are my fucking slut, what are you”….. “I am your slut sir” ,, you keep riding me, and the force of your thrusts pushes my face harder onto the bed as you take your pleasure…… then you pull out……. “soon I will seed you and you will feel my bare cock inside you… . all in good time… “…..you say

“”that will do for now,,,”,,,, you let me get up, remove the plug from my mouth and order me to remove the condom from your cock….. “what do you say sissy”… “thankyou master”,,, I reply….. and I kiss your cock…… then I lick it and gently suck the tip… “your going to drink my seed now sissy… get ready, I want it all in your mouth and clearly vsible on the camera..” I open my mouth as you gently wank your cock, , then you let out a groan as you spurt your jets of thick creamy cum onto my tongue into my mouth… “suck it all out sissy”… “mmmm yes master, thankyou master” as I greedily suck and drink down all your cum , filling my mouth…

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Very sexy and naughty story

wakefield

and so it continues....

After your release you lay on the bed and relax. you tell me to stand in the corner of the room with my hands on my head…

you are resting, checking your phone, and I wait patently for your instructions… .

“now I want to dress my slut you say.. . I want to help you Janet, and make you feel good… . your my l cum slut whore now sissy… ..”

…..

'Ok time for you to show me what else you have, go get all the underwear you have and lay it out on the bed'

I quickly lay out several bra and panty sets, a bodice, couple of suspender belts and a baby doll. Next are three pair of tights and three pair of hold ups..

'good girl, that's quite a collection, I love opaque hold ups so first let's start with the grey pair. you tell me to throw the tights away as you don't like them… ..

Under those I'd like those lacy black knickers and then the matching bra, I want you to slip off those heels, slip into the items, then put the heels back on'

I jump straight to it, meanwhile you continue with your camera and take photos of my body and legs, and take a short video of me rolling up the holdups and one of my foot sliding into the heels.

I stand up to show you, feeling self-conscious. You make me walk to the chair so you can feel the material. Run your hands up and down my legs…'very nice' you say.

Now let's pick out a dress, I try on 4 different dresses, all of which look great, but your favourite is a black one, just above my knee. I slip it on and you help me zip up. Your hands exploring my body.

You say “I like it, but I'm not sure it works with those shoes, try these “…. you point to a bag and tell me to look inside… …”wow master, ankle boot's”

overjoyed I sit and cross my legs, slipping off the heels I slide into the ankle boots, stroking my leg as I do. ‘stand up and twirl, yes they are much hotter' you say

Now you suggest I head into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.

25 mins later you hear the light switch as I open the door and step out, looking sexy and completely transformed. Over 6ft in my killer heels, legs, short dress, make up and wig. You smile and tell you me to take a seat.

We sit and enjoy a drink, and you make me talk in a feminine voice. You make me parade for you as you take more pictures.

After a while I relax into the whole thing as you treat me like a woman, I toss my hair, flirt, apply more lip gloss, cross and uncross my legs. Swish when I walk to and from the table when getting you drinks and snacks, holding the drink for you, passing you the snacks as you smack my bottom, then push your hand up my skirt and grab me.

You put on some music on the tv, and tell me to dance, the lights are low, and you suggest yell me to act like a lap dancer. I am clumsy and embarrassed but try, and you film my ridicule and you laugh at me, but are also finding what I am doing a turn on as your cock gets hard and I notice this when I sit on your lap and kiss you as your hands explore beneath my skirt and under my bra. I dont have the breast forms on now and my very small tities are easy for you to cup in your hand, and my nipples are hard and pointed to your touch. You squeeze them and rub them between your fingers as we kiss, and then sit back as I let my dress slip of, lay back, spread my legs and part my knickers, wetting my finger between my lips, doing my best to keep my legs up and apart I then place them on the floor, wide, push my bottom up and slip my wet finger inside my hole, you laugh out loud “go on girl, stick it in”, adding to my humiliation and embarrassment. “Finger your pussy slut” you shout, …….. I keep fingering myself, and I slap my bottom as I get up, and you then tell me to bend over and slap it as well, harder, and keep slapping it. Then you slip a £20 note inside my hold ups and say well done girl, I smile, and you laugh,,, don’t worry, it’s your money honey, laughing more. You will have to work harder for me to pay you laugh. You let me sit with you for a while, and you stroke my hair, kiss me and tell me not to worry, you tell me that I am yours now, and that you own me and will control all my spare time. You reassure me that as long as I obey you, I will be safe. I feel so at one with you, and want so much to please you, and I tell you that I will obey you and do anything you say.

I move away, sink to my knees and make eye contact with you, as I unzip your fly, pulling the zip down with my teeth, careful not to get lipstick in your trousers. I undo your belt and pull down your shorts to see your hard cock peeking out. I kiss the tip leaving a thick red imprint from my lipstick. I run my tongue up and down your shaft, round your balls.. You stop me, “you are not getting to suck this now you slut, your enjoying it too much. …… ”, you say, “, now it’s time to show me what an obedient slut you are”, you stand up pushing me away, let your trousers drop, and bend over the chair. “ get your ass licking tongue to work slut” you say loudly and firmly, I pull down your shorts and move my face to your bottom. Your hand moves behind my head and pushes my face against your bottom, and I push my tongue into your hole and begin to lick and kiss and worship my master’s bottom, between your legs, to the bottom of your balls and back inside you. You keep me in that humiliating position for a long time until you are satisfied that I am your ass licking cum slut slave. You then forcibly bend me over the desk, and move the things out of the way so my body is flat on the cold desk surface.

your cock is hard, and you tell me it's time I was seeded….

mwhaaaaaa.....

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Wow

Fucking hell what a story

wakefield

I feel a rush of excitement inside… ….. I remember you talking about this moment, and your absolute insistence, if I was to become your slave I had to be prepared to be seeded by you .. this was non negotiable, but you would only do it if you wanted me to be your slave…as this was as important to you as you did not want to waste your time and effort on a time waster… .. you went to great lengths to explain that you had a responsibility as my master to look after me and ensure my safety…

your decision to seed me meant I had passed your test and I was officially your property…..

I felt so good…

You address me… . Sissy, I am surprised and impressed with how good you look dressed as a woman… . considering your height and age, you carry it of well.. your face is not bad with make up and in fact when you smile you look sweet, your lips suit lipstick, and I am very turned on by the sight of your legs in those ankle boots…, that is a bonus for me as I do not normally get sexually attracted to my slaves…your cock is small, and limp, which does not matter, in fact I prefer as I can keep it out the way… your balls are too big, the sack is long and that is off putting. we need to consider getting that tied up and locked away… but I can live with that…. …. you have proved your willingness and obedience and you are now worthy of my seed……

.. You position yourself with your hard cock against my hole. it's always hard, and I am amazed at your virility… .You squeeze a small amount of lubrication onto your cock and holding my arms behind my back as I am pushed against the cold desk, you slowly push inside my hole.

When you are inside me you slap my bottom, and leave your cock inside me, and just move very slowly and then withdraw. “TELL ME HOW DOES IT FEEL SISSY”,,,, “amazing master, amazing… “ ,,,... then you slowly push yourself all the way inside me till your balls are pushed hard against me and it feels so good, the warmth and strength of your hard cock deep inside me pulsing against me… . I feel so completly at your mercy… and I am now craving your cock and want so much to feel you erupt inside me. …...Then you gently pull out and then back in and build up a rhythm. You fuck me for a long time, and it feels so good… ..your body pressing against me as you push deep and hard, in and out, in and out… … mwhaaa. I am on extasy as you fuck me, fuck your sissy cum slut. ……”ARE YOU READY TO TAKE MY SEED SISSY, TO FEEL YOUR MASTERS CUM INSIDE HIS SISSY WHORES PUSSY” “oh yes master, please wow mmmmmm… .. aghhh.. yes please master fill me, fill me… ..please I beg you master I want your glorious cum inside. me… .” . then you cum… . you announce the moment and hold your cock inside as you empty your seed into me, and you hold it in position. your hands squeeze my nipples and your groaning with pleasure as you release you seed… .. You order me to insert a tampon and tell me to keep my seed inside my ass then get to work sucking you and cleaning any remaining cum from your cock. then you push me away, and tell me that there is more to come later but now you want to rest.

wexford

Fantastic Jaz loving it xxx

wakefield

it's been a long day, so I take advantage of the ability to rest now my master sleeping… but after an hour or so rest it continues. , …..

You want to eat, and make me order you some room service. You go through the menu and take your time to select the most expensive items on the list. I am told to make the order and do as you ask, I am mentally working out my hotel bill as so far this has been expensive… . the Hotel is not cheap either… .

You sit on the sofa in the room, and instruct me to move the side table into position whilst you watch the TV. You then tell me to go tidy the room, and make myself presentable whilst we await room service. I quickly go into the bathroom and start to clean myself up. I wash myself quickly then re-apply my makeup. You tell me to put my black dress back on, and to put on the black fishnet stockings and make sure the suspender is straight… and put some clean panties on and tidy my hair. “look sophisticated” you shout….. I do my best and come back into the room and you make me stand in front of you whilst you look at me. “Better” you say, “don’t want you looking look like a slag when room service arrives” and you order me to stand in the corner face the wall and wait with my hands on my head.

Soon there is a knock at the door. You tell me to stay where I am and not to speak. I remain in position, I can still taste your cum, and feel my sore stretched pussy, and my bum is still red from the spankings. … . You get up and let the waiter in who had brought up your banquet….

Whilst I cannot see him, I sense he must be looking at me, and somewhat perplexed at why I am stood in the corner. I hear you say to the waiter “don’t worry about her”, and you slap my bottom, and then ask him if he likes what he sees. The waiter is obviously young, and he hesitates and says “yes”. You then ask the waiter if he would like to watch whilst you lift up my skirt and show him my panties and stocking tops. I shiver in anticipation, he hesitates, and I assume nods as you slowly lift my skirt revealing my black lacy panties, stockings and suspenders. He is quiet and obviously watching. The waiter says “yes, she looks very nice sir”. You then ask the waiter if he has ever had a blow job of a guest before. The waiter laughs, maybe an embarrassed laugh, and says “no sir, I err suppose that’s not really allowed”. You then tell him, that rather than a tip, would you like my girl here to suck your cock. You then get very forthright, and say, “look son, she loves sucking cock, and she will do whatever I say, so it’s up to you. …. Errrr,,,, “yes”, he stutters,, “yes I would love a blow job”. “OK” you say, “the thing is, she is shy, so the deal is, let me put this eye mask on you, and then I will tell her to suck you off, you can cum in her mouth and she will clean you up, then you can leave…” ….. “OK” he says, hesitating.

listening but unable to see, I feel like your whore now, this is real, this guy thinks I am a woman, and I feeling so good… …

You instruct me to suck him of, “right bitch, suck of this nice waiter quickly”,. Then he asks , “son, what’s your name”, “Ahmed”, he replies, “ok Ahmed, enjoy” I turn around, and see a tall young sexy man standing in front of me, with an eye mask on. You are smiling and have your camera out already, I kneel down and unzip him , release his belt and pull down his trousers and slip my hand down his shorts and pull out his warm, musky cock. “not so fast slut” you shout, “my good friend wants to enjoy it “ ,,,,,,

It’s not cut, and already more or less erect, and about 7 inches.. he is very hairy, thick black pubes, ….. . I hold the shaft and guide his tip into my mouth, which is already wet with pre cum. I start to suck him, and wank him, and get to work very quickly. He is now moaning and bucking, and within seconds he is filling my mouth with what feels like gallons of warm salty semen. I slurp and gag as he pushes it into my throat. ….”I said take your time”... “Ahmed, did you enjoy it”... “err yes sir, very very good” ,,,,,,,,,,,

Then he makes me get back in the corner and tells the waiter to remove his eye mask. The waiter pulls up his shorts and is smiling, “ thankyou sir, thank you miss” he says, ok now, if you have any friends who would like to have a blow job you let me know , and I will make it happen, but the next one is not free… . at a cost. £20 for a suck, and £30 if you want to cum in her mouth and you’re not allowed to see her, as she is shy.. Ok…” “Err, yes, sir, I will let you know”,, and he leaves the room.

I am still digesting my mouth full of cum, and trying to come to terms with what I had just heard.

Wow, what a story

Barnsley

harrogate

What room are you in I'll pop round lol

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Wigan lancs

really NICE story please continue x

Burnham on Sea

Great story.

wakefield

I hear the door shut, and you tell me to bring the food from the desk and serve me. I turn round and remove the covers from the plates, and set up your drink, knife and fork as your looking at the pictures you took of me sucking Ahmed. You then command SISSY SLUT… and order me to remove the dress, and you reach inside your bag. You order me on all 4’s and tell me to present my ass to you . I obey, slip out the dress, and get on the bed and spread my ads cheeks for you. “good girl, you remembered the instruction” . You pull my panties to one side and pull out the tampon… .the tampon had soaked up some of your cum from deep in my ass….. you tell me to open my mouth and you make me suck your seed out if the tampon… .. I have you and thank you. mmmm. … then I feel a cool sensation as your obviously lubing my hole. Then you push what must be a butt lug into me. Its cold, and I feel it push into me as it locks in at its base. It feels heavy at the end, and you laugh slap my ass and tell me to walk on all 4’s up and down the room. I obey, and start to walk on all 4’s, and I can feel the weight of the plug. You put one of the bowls on the floor and drop some bits of food into it.. You tell me to come back and I catch sight of myself in the full length mirror and can see that the but plug has a tail on the end and its sticking up, waving about as I walk. This just increases my embarrassment and humiliation.

You tell me I can eat of the floor, but not to use my hands, just get my mouth into the bowl and eat like a dog,,, “you have a tail now, bitch your my bitch dog now so act like one”..

you make me try and catch bits of food you throw at me, and when I miss you slap my face and shout “bad dog” ,,,, then you make me get back to the bowl on the floor… . I don't feel hungry but do my best…

I can hear you eating , and then you let out a loud fart, and you laugh, lifting your leg up as second one follows… “Get your nose round my ass slave, and smell your master”… ..you shout… I ignore the request, pretending not to hear…

This nasty evil side of you scares me, I have my face in the bowl trying to pull the food up with my teeth. You have given me a few bits of bread and olives, some chicken and a few potatoes and the carrot that you had inserted inside me previously. you had poured some water over it. “My dog would love this” you say, ”eat up bitch… your my dog now”

You make me clean the bowl with my tongue, and tell me to push the bowl round the room and make noises like I am enjoying it as you laugh and tale more pictures and eat your meal. I cannot believe how bloody stupid I feel, and have never felt so humiliated. It was not even turning me on, I just felt ridiculous. It did not stop there..you hit my ass and legs with your cane, light but sharp strikes that make me yelp… ..much to your amusement… …

When you finished eating, you tell me to remove your shoes and socks and suck your toes. I stopped.. I sort of hesitated, and you notice “what’s the matter bitch”… “Sir, I am not enjoying this” I say, “sorry but this is just degrading, I feel so stupid, can I stop”… “ I was wondering when I would see the first signs of decent”, you say, “so far you have done everything I told you, and so far it’s all been things that you have mentioned in our emails, then, as soon as I ask you to do something for me, no matter how strange, you decline, you ignored my instructions. earlier and now question me… …...“But sir, you never mentioned this”… “O ,, but sir”, you mock, “I DON’T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOU ARE MINE, AND YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO FACE YOUR FIRST REAL PUNISHMENT CHOICE”

You get to your feet, reach inside your bag and pull out a belt. It’s coiled and thick. You open it up and fold it in two. You slap it over your hand, and you tell me to stand on my feet.

“ok, your choice, I send an email to your work email address a few attachments, pictures of you naked, sucking cock and dressed as a woman, or you take the punishment” I start to ask what is the punishment, but then just bow my head … Your sense my question “ you will be given the belt, 10 across your ass, then you will either pay me a £20 fine, or you will drink my piss“As I said, it’s all about choices and you’re free to choose”… I accept the belt and the fine. You smile, “next time the fine will be double and the alternative choice won’t be so easy.

You take £20 from my wallet, and then you tell me to bend over and touch my toes. I can’t get that far down, so you just make me put my hands on the desk. You turn the TV volume up, pull out the butt plug and force it in my mouth. “Chew on this bitch” you say, as you start to belt my ass, hard. The first one made me jump up and I immediately cried in pain and the plug fell out my mouth and you grabbed me. “Get back, sissy boy, GET THE FUCK BACK INTO POSITION NOW, ELSE YOU WILL BE GETTING 20”. I know I am defeated, and have to obey. My ass is already on fire, and that was just one strike. The next few are not so bad, and you build up to a finally , the last 2 felt like they had ripped the skin of my ass. I fall to the floor and cry.. Real tears of pain and despair. You kick me over and push your toes into my mouth, “ I said I wanted my toes sucking, so suck them, suck them bitch”. I suck your toes, pushing my tongue between them, and you sit back down, and made my lick the soles of your feet, heels and round back to your toes. You then make me do the same on your other foot.

You leave me for a while on the floor whilst you have another drink. Then you tell me to clean myself up and to sit on the bed. I obey, and go to the bathroom to examine my ass. It has a number of visible red marks across my buttocks, and some had reached the sides of my legs and the tops of my thigh. I looked at myself in the mirror and cleaned my face up, and again, touched up my makeup, then came out and put my dress back on and sat on the bed.

You sit opposite and take out a set of cards. These were all pieces of white card, about the size of a playing card. You give me the first one, and it described the punishment you had just dealt me with the choices.

“I love playing games Janet”,, you say… let me explain.. I have dare cards and punishment cards. If you decline the dare, you pick a punishment…. If you decline the punishment you pay a fine… its simple… Obviously I want you to do the dare, but the choice is yours…..

Wigan lancs

really horny story

embarrass the bitch more lolx

harrogate

Never read anything as good as this

wakefield

“Listen Janet” he said, I have planned this for some time, and I enjoyed spending a lot of time carefully developing my plan and have set out my own rules and have a number of very exciting and scary things for you to do. I have e invested a lot of time into making these initial 3 days special for you and for me… I will push you, humiliate you, scare you and you will get the experience you have dreamed of for so long.”

You go on, ….. as you take delight in telling me how clever and controlled you are… ….

“I told you to book this hotel for a reason Janet, I know the hotel and I know the staff and I know its safe”, . “Ahmed, for example, he has met me before, he knew I had a surprise for him and he made sure he was working today… ..”,

“Sissy, I own you now, and it was your choice, you were free to make the decision, you begged me, remember… . Yes, be assured I would have no problem in contacting your wife and explaining to her that you begged me to own you… I feel it would be my duty to let her know that her husband is a liar and a cheat who gets of sucking cock and dressing in women's clothes… .. at least she will understand why you cannot satisfy her and she can stop wasting her life with such a fucking sad loser of a husband and find a real man to give her what she needs… …….. “,,,

“I will enjoy telling your work colleagues, maybe sending a video clip and a few pictures…. and I will ruin you Janet”. “Be assured that I am not messing here”

“But the choice will always be yours, and you can always opt for a fine, and avoid the extremes, or you can be brave but be warned drinking my piss is a walk in the park compared to some of the possibilities”

“do as I say, and everything will be fine, and you have my assurance that your secret will be safe. “

"as agreed after 6 months you will get my real name, home address and my wife's name and email and some equally compromising pictures of me… I too have a real life and do not want to risk my marriage.

then the game will be over… the power will be balanced ….. and we can move on, and I will look for another to play with… “

“is that clear sissy… “

“yes master” I reply… .

“We have 2 nights and 3 days together, I know you will have to ring your wife, and cover your tracks, and as agreed I will not be present and I will give you that space”,

“but for the next few days you are here for my entertainment and pleasure.”

having listened carefully to my master spell out his plans I was feeling reassured and after the rush of mixed emotions today, the thought of ending this game made me feel empty… ……

I did not feel I would ever want it to end, ….. he has captured me, and I wanted more… ….

“So .. time to pick a card”….

I reach out to pick the card.

By *hloe kinkyslutTV/TS  over a year ago

colchester & London

Barnsley

Mmmmmmmmm

harrogate

wakefield

DARE: Earn master £200 as his whore before midnight.. you will make up any shortfall either in fines or strokes of the cane, 1 stroke can be substituted for £1. .

Punishment… drink masters piss, 24 strikes of the cane and pay £100 fine… .

“yes sir I accept the dare”....

“good, now your going out side in public so tidy your make up a get your hand bag and I will keep hold of your card and cash… . I want you to make every effort to be as feminine as possible, the way you walk, talk, and present yourself.. follow my instructions at all times, don't speak unless I give you permission and remember you are a woman in my eyes tonight,.. my woman, my slave, my whore… .., …. imagine I am taking you out on a date… I will make this special for you Janet…”

Before we head out you you explain that you also intend to spank me outside as a special treat, remembering that I had this down on my list of things I wanted to experience.

“ Wow. thankyou master” I am feeling so excited, but also unsure as to how I will find clients for my whoring challenge, and when I ask you about it you tell me not to worry, as you already have some potential clients lined up… . you remind me again that you have took time to plan this time together… …

you let me have a nice double G&T to settle my nerves as you get ready and I feel much more relaxed.

Walking through the hotel dressed felt amazing , exciting, especially with my master by my side. my boyfriend is taking me out on a date.. it feels so yummy… …..

We walk past reception very quickly, its dark outside now and there is just one lady at the desk… … . she looks to be in her early 30s tall, and long dark hair, and is busy in front of her computer. you stop and talk to her. she looks up and responds. I am near the door, trying to be invisible feeling very inadequate as you continue to talk to her… , and it's clear you are getting on well with her…after a few minutes you call me over… ….. . “slave, come here and say hello to Madeline, let her have a look at you “ you instruct.. bloody hell, he has called me his slave… … … I panic “Err Hi Madeline “ I mumble, trying to talk softly and feminine. … …….. “come here I said, let her see you” … “well hello Janet, your master has told me all about you. “ … …

. she walks round to face me, a very confident sexy lady… . and you make me spin round and she looks me up and down… she is gorgeous, she had a black blouse, top buttons are open, and black pencil skirt, kitten heels and bare tanned legs… her breasts look to be very full and strained against her blouse… “your honest opinion Madeline “ you say… “not bad, quite convincing, had me fooled when you walked past, the make up could be better, but her legs look good, One of the better ones to be honest, we get a few odd balls in here, some even have facial hair, you would be amazed… .. “ she went on as you discussed me as if I was just an object, …. then to my amazement she lifted my skirt slightly, pushed her hands between my legs and squeezed my cock and balls… .”just checking” and slapped my bottom… “have fun guys” she smiled, kissed master on the cheek, as we walked out the hotel into the night… ...

“tell me how do you feel after Madeline’s comments Janet” you ask, .”It felt embarrassing, she is clearly a very attractive lady, and now she knows I am a man dressed as a woman and that I am your slave…. It feels strange, I don’t know what to think, what if she tells people in the hotel… “, “ I worry about how I look, how convincing I am, the makeup, walking in heels, I am not that experienced…..,” You laugh … “for fucks sake, here you go again… .worrying. … you do go on a bit Janet.”..... “Look, I think she was impressed, she did think you were a woman,,, so that must be a boost to your confidence, so stop fucking worrying , if a real woman thought you looked convincing ,,,, its only when I told her and she looked at you close up“.. “ and so fucking what if she tells people, your over 200 miles from your home, nobody knows you, and she said that she gets a lot of trannies staying at this hotel, as its popular round here..” that did make me feel better , as we linked arms and walked……

You tell me that you want people to see me and for me to feel humiliation of people looking at me. You want to see how they react to me, especially when they know your my slave… .

as we are walking you stop and shout “SISSY SUCK”..... I remember this command and just sink to my knees in front of you and go to release your cock… … you stop me… “good girl, just testing you… , you can get up now”.... feeling good that I did not hesitate despite been outside, on a main street, .. we carry on walking across the road… ...

We cut through to the park, walk a few hundred yards round the edge of some park land and you find a bench. It’s dark, and a few people walking dogs, and the background noise from cars, pubs and clubs in town. I feel so amazingly high on the adrenaline and excitement of the day, I feel exhausted as well, and the emotion is building inside me …. I want to cry. I cry as I am now beyond the point of no return, and I cry because I need you to protect me, to comfort me, and I know I must do whatever you say, You are strong and confident, I am weak and vulnerable. I struggle to make decisions, you know what you want. Soon you find my lips and kiss me, soft and passionate, your tongue gently probing inside my mouth. Your kisses are soft and beautiful, I feel myself melting into you. Your left arm is round me now and you are touching my with your right hand, moving your hand between them, slowly moving between my legs. I part them to allow your access, and your fingers touch my cock, and gently caress its tip that is starting to push hard against the lace of my panties. You know just where to touch me and the feeling is so good. You then hold me by the shoulder and start to push me round, to direct me over your knee as you tell me it’s time for my spanking. “Time to go over my knee,” you instruct…

Another pulse of excitement and apprehension rips through me, my tummy tingles inside. .. it's breezy and exposed , there is no cover, we are at the edge of a park, .You pause to check your phone, and seem to be answering a text. I am lost in the moment, and just let myself move onto your lap, and you have me balanced over your knees, and I feel I am going to fall, but your left arm is holding my back, and your strength holds me in place as you pause with your phone. “I want you balanced, don't put your hands on the floor, I will hold you, just stay still, this has to be done correctly, you need to feel that you may fall, it will add to the experience, this is how an over the knee spanking g should feel…” ..and then you start to spank my bottom. Soft at first, alternating between my cheeks, …… “this is to warm you up, get you comfortable with the position. ….” I keep feeling like I need to steady myself, and you tell me to put my hands behind my back, and you click a pair if handcuffs on my wrists… . I was not expecting that, and didn't get time to think as the moment comes where you lift my skirt up, slowly, carefully expossing my panties and stockings, you push the dress right back so the bottom of my back is exposed, then you spank my ass more over my panties… .. your holding the cuffs as I lay over your strong knee, I can feel your hardness against me as you spank harder… . it's loud and I let out a wimped as it's now starting to hurt… you rest between bouts of spanking a d my bottom feels warm, and the sensation is amazing, not knowing when. your going to strike, and I am concentrating on stating balanced over your knee, unable to protect my vunreble exposed bottom, as you pull down my panties and let them slip down my legs to my ankles, you place your hand on my warm bottom, and carrress my warm soft buttocks… … “now let me begin, this is how all men should deal with their girlfriends, let the. know who is boss”,,,,

With my panties pulled down to expose my naked bottom to the cool night air, you spank. me hard, 3 on each cheek in succession, delivering firm full spanks, your hand is bigger than mine, and you are much stronger physically than me, which adds to my feeling of total submission… . .you pause again to caress my buttocks, admiring your work, and run your finger between my cheeks, and touch my hole. You use your finders to spread my cheeks, and you lubricate your finger with your spit, and gently push it into me and hold it there. Then your spanking resumes, it is hard and fast, and I can’t help but yelp..

I am lost in a mixture of pain and pleasure, occasionally wobbling on your knee, as I work hard in keeping my balance, the thought of falling forward with no way to protect my head if I fell to the floor was my prime concern, with no way to avoid your hard soaks… .. as I endured the pain, the spanking was getting harder, Relentless…”oweeeeee. Owwwwee master it hurts” “good, that's the whole ideas sissy… “

I did not notice the 2 men who were stood watching

Wow loving this so much.

Oh my fuckin god I love being spanked

A very stimulating story so far.....

Barnsley

Telford

I need a master

harrogate

wakefield

I don't know how long they had been there watching and it was only when you stopped spanking me, that I realised they were stood in front of us. I panicked, and you told me to shut up. You were talking with the men.

“must have been a naughty girl”, one of the was saying… “oh yes, she needs regular discipline to keep her in line” you say, slapping me again… I am helpless as you continue to converse with these men and occasionally slap me, and tell them what a dirty slut I am, telling them how l love to suck cock, and will open my legs for anyone… ..

They had mentioned the name Ahmad, and I wondered if this was more of your friends and that it’s all part of your plan, I did not know, but knew I had best stop over thinking things and keep quiet and do as you tell me.

“gents, just let me finish spanking this very naughty slut” you say, as you spank me hard a few more times… “oww , owwwee” as you finish with a few more harder spanks…. .. “you then allowed me to stand up, letting me kneel on the floor first, still with my hands cuffed, and then you help me stand up , my dress drops down to cover me, but my knickers are still round my ankles. ….. you introduce me to Tarick and Asif… “these are friends of Ahmed, he has recommend you,” ..

my legs are shaking as the blood rushes round my body after the prolonged spanking over your knee…

One of the men points down “her knickers “, he was laughing… . “shall i” he says.. “be my guest “ you reply… he bends forward and pulls up my panties, then slaps my ass, ….

.. “Yes, so this is your slut” they say, “has she been a bad girl, getting a good spanking, Ahmad said she sucks well”. They gave you £30 each, and you suggested the bushes behind would be safer. I knew what I had to do, and did not need telling. You just motioned me to follow them into the bushes. And then you said “you know what to do Janet they paid £30 so make sure you swallow all the nice men’s cum and thank them after”. …. “Remember your target for the night sissy…” … “yes sir, I understand… I won't let you down “ ,,,, ……. you removed my handcuffs and the men stood either side of me, held my hands and walked me over to the bushes behind the bench… .. They both took their cocks out together, and started to wank themselves… … I was soon on my knees sucking these strangers’ cocks. At one point they stood close together with their cocks touching and told me get both in my mouth at the same time. I was enjoying it; I really was enjoying the feeling of being such a dirty slut. Sucking cocks in the park at night, sucking on big musky man cock, on my knees, mmmmmm…. “yes you are good cock sucking whore, “ they said, … then one of them pushed his cock right down my throat and held my head as I wanked the other and rubbed it against my face. His cock was wet with my saliva and covered in my red lipstick… I licked the tip and sucked hard, swaping cocks in and out my mouth, occasionally looking up trying to make eye contact, ….. Then one of them sprayed his cum on my face, I quickly tried to get his cock in my mouth, but the one inside would not let go and just pulled my head forward and was almost choking me as he let his cum erupt down my throat and I soon had a mouthful of salty semen, and tried to take it all down the back of my throat, I then took the other guys cock in my mouth and sucked out the rest of his cum… which seemed sweeter, but equally as thick and gooey. I swallowed it all, and they slapped there cocks against my face a few times, then just zipped up, patted me on the head and walked back to you.

Your just sat at the bench, you shook their hands and they walked off. I got myself up, stumbling on my heels, and walked back to you and asked if I could sit back down. I had cum on my face and it had spilt onto the top of my dress… I took a wipe from my handbag and tried to clean myself up… ..i asked again if I could sit down, as someone else was approaching… .

You said no, you said that I was a dirty slut, a dirty cock sucking whore, and you were angry with me. Then I noticed that it was a couple walking towards us now with a dog. You started to shout at me, and the couple were getting closer. I did not know what to do or say. Then as they passed by, you said to them, sorry, but I am upset because I just caught my girlfriend here with another man’s cock in her mouth in the bushes, look she has his spunk all over her dress… …. . They did not respond, just have us a wide berth and walked off, I was horrified and embarrassed, but I could then see you were just teasing me, and you started to laugh again.

You then smile, “time for a drink Janet”, and you get up and take my arm again, …. you earned me £60… well done… . did you enjoy it… .. “oh yes sir, I did… . …” and we start walking together out the park towards the pubs. The nerves are starting to get the better of me, I can't get used to the way you flick between been a caring loving boyfriend, to an aggressive nasty bully, and I feel ill at ease, I can still taste the two lots of semen in my mouth , and I am sure my makeup is smudged and I have spunk stains on my dress… . “can I check my make up please master ” I ask, and you stop to look at me. “I am sure you could pop into the ladies whilst I get the drinks” you say.

The pub is not far once out the park, and it is an area of town popular with the Gay and trans community, ….. , There is loud music playing, and it seems reasonably busy. You head to the bar and motion me towards the ladies. I go in, and luckily its empty, so I dash into a cubicle and pull out my mirror from my handbag and start to check my face, and touch up my makeup and lipstick. I release the bands that are tied round my cock and pee, and sort myself out, then have a quick look at myself in the larger mirror by the basins. Feeling better, I head back out and find you sat at the back of the pub. I am soon sat next to you, and you had got me a , with a straw, so I take a drink and try and relax. “cross your legs” you say, “I like to see your legs on show”.. I obey, and position myself on the edge of the seat with my legs crossed. You place your hand on my knee and grip it tight. “how do you feel janet”, you ask.. “good, I reply,”… “kiss me”, you say, “I turn and move closer to you and kiss you. “good girl” .

Telford

Wow

Wanking my girlie cock as I read this story. X

By *hloe kinkyslutTV/TS  over a year ago

colchester & London

I want to go on this journey (genuinely)

wakefield

We enjoy a drink and a rest, and I try and relax.. no one seems to be taking any notice of us and it feels almost natural, a man and a woman having a drink together… you continue to touch me and your hand is still on my leg and slowly exposing more of my hold ups, wow wow it feels so exciting… . you kiss me, your tongue pushes into my mouth and round my lips, I feel electric inside,,,,,,, mwhaaaaa this is so good… and then you tell me to follow you ……..

You escort me out and round through a passageway into a courtyard to another pub. Its early evening, and there are a few people inside, mainly all men, and a few women… well at least I thought they were women, it was not till I got closer that I realsied at least 2 of them were trannies… . which made me feel much more relaxed… … …..When we get to the bar, you start talking to the bar man and order your drinks and you order me a glass of wine. You pay with my money out of my wallet, and you slap my bottom as we stand at the bar. You then tell me to go and sit down as you continue to chat. I sit down, cross my legs, place my bag by my side and take a drink. You seem to be chatting for a while now to a few other men that have entered the bar and at one stage you look round to me, pointing at me, and you shout “over here girl and meet my friends”.... I slowly get up, feeling nervous and walk over to the bar and stand by your side. “This is Janet ,,, my sissy”, .. “Say hello to John and Graham”.. “Hello John, Graham”, i reply,,, “give them a twirl” you say, and the both complement me as I spin round on my heels to show them what I look like… I am feeling so nervous and excited, as you start to discuss me so openly in front of these men,,,, “she is very obedient, and gives good oral. Her pussy is tight, I am sure you will enjoy it… she takes a good spanking as well”

We end up sat round a table in the back of the bar. I am sat between these two men, and you are sat opposite. “So, she does anything you say”, john asks you… “yes, of course”,, you reply.. “I don’t believe you”, says graham, “go on prove it, we need to sample the goods first.”

“ok” you reply… “sissy , get yourself into the toilet, remove your dress and wait. John and graham will follow, one at a time, and you can suck their cocks – 1 minute each”

you turn to me… .”go and give them both a sample of your oral skills Janet, do a good job and you could get even closer to your target of £200 before midnight… ..”

“yes sir, “ I smile, and I feel very very happy as I get up and head to the toilets. They are basic, and have two cubicles and a urinal. I open one of the doors, and walk in, pull my dress of over my head, and sit on the toilet and wait with the door ajar. John follows first, pushes into the cubicle.. “go on then slut, suck this” he says, as he pulls out his large uncut cock, and pushes it towards me. I open my mouth and take it in, as it grows, and he pulls my head in and starts to face fuck me. I had hard, but recover and start to suck him. Graham is now waiting behind John .. “any good” he asks,,, “ not bad” replies john… “ok, my fucking turn then”,, and john pulls out, and graham pushes in, his cock already out, slightly smaller than johns, but very hard, and almost vertical, as he pushes it in my mouth and starts to groan as I suck him, and then within seconds he starts to cum, - lots of hot sticky goo, pumping into my throat…Some of the cum has dripped down my chin, “fuck, I needed that” he says…. and as he leaves, I tidy myself up and put my dress back on..

When I return, they are both sat with you laughing, and you smile at me as I sit down.. “well done Janet.. it seems that both John and Graham are very keen on having more fun with you later… ..and you should thank Graham for the pleasure of his cream…”… “er,,, yes,, thankyou graham”.. I reply…

Then you hand me a note from my wallet and order me to fetch a round of drinks for you and the guys.I feel so nervous and excited as I pay for the drinks, the barman smiling… “looks like you’re going to be busy later” he says.. I blush, and walk back with the drinks.

As i sit back down between the men, I notice that they have both undone their flies.. “Sissy, give these gentlemen a good feel...”... I reach my hands down between their legs, inside their flies and grasp hold of their cocks and start to massage them inside their pants. They are both warm, and clammy, and graham is still oozing cum all over my hand and starting to get hard again as I slowly wank them as you smile at me. When I pull my hands out, you make me lick his cum of my fingers and your all laughing, then you tell me to put my arms round john and graham as you take a picture of us all. You make me kiss john, then kiss graham.

Then you tell me to stop.. “Ok thats a sample, if you want more, you can come back to our room” “OK we are interested but depends on how much “ you look at me, and ask me “Janet, your the whore, it's your ass there going to be filling, what's your price darling”

Telford

??

Telford

??

wakefield

I feel that you have put me on the spot, I have never in my life had to give a price for sexual services , so as I know I need to earn 200, and already have earned 60 I suggest 70 each… .. “come on”, they say, “we can get a fucking real woman for that”, … what about 70 for both of us… ..

you step in here realsising I may be about to lose the punt,.... “listsen gents, I know you both prefer trannies, she had a nice little cock to play with and you can both take turns and have an no more than an hour with sissy….. 2 holes to fill and a cock to play with… she will lick your asses as well… . how about 50 each”...

I look back shocked, at how you have just negotiated my services and whored me out, used me to get them excited, and they are now both nodding, smiling… They both agree, and you pack me of back to the room, - “you nearly lost that one sissy, now fuck of back to the room and get cleaned up, make sure your hole is lubed and ready“ you say, giving me a room key then slapping my bottom as i get up to leave the bar and head back to the hotel .

I walk back to the hotel alone, it does not take long, and Madeline is still on reception… . “on your own darling “ she asks… .. “err, yes, well he is on his way back, just finishing his drink”... “who,, your master… .. OK babe, did you have a nice time in the park”,,,,,, “yes thanks” I replied… I am not sure how much she knows or what master has told her… .. “..... “well, Asif and Tarek certainly enjoyed it” she said smiling… .., your obviously an accomplished cock sucker “...... I went red with embarrassment, I had never been in the presence of a woman dressed before, and now with one who knew hoe much if a cock sucking slut I was… .., …….”....... “ see you later hun”

what did she mean… I was confused but thought best to get to the room and get ready for my clients… shit… . I am a whore now, I am really a whore… …….

After about 30 minutes of anxious waiting, i hear a knock on the door of the room. I open it slightly, let you in, and I notice that John and Graham are with you.

You take a seat, and look at me.. “Ok guys, sit down she can dance first whilst you get yourselves ready, then she is all yours, ,,,, enjoy”,,,

They both start to undress, as i stand in front of you all feeling awkward and not knowing what to do. You flick some music on the TV and i start to move , touching myself and gyrating, as the two guys are now naked and sat on the edge of bed.

John stands up and grabs me and starts to kiss me, as graham who is still sat on the bed is feeling my stocking clad legs, rubbing his hands up my calf’s, and heading between my legs. John is now pushing his tongue in my mouth and probing me with his finger, the combined feeling is exciting me, and my little cock is starting to get hard. Graham notices, and lifts my skirt up to have a look. He pulls my knickers down, and starts to touch my cock … then he pulls and massages it and then he goes down and sucks on it, rubbing his hands over my legs and between them.

This continues, and my dress is pushed up higher and they both continue to kiss and suck me…

Fucking love this.

Telford

What a story. Please more

harrogate

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Great story mmmmmmmmm

Wow what a story

wakefield

You pass Graham a vibrator, and they make me lay on the bed.. Graham starts to tease my hole and John wants his tongue back in my mouth and now trying to get his finger inside me alongside the vibrator, the combined feeling is exciting me even more as Graham gets the vibrator further inside me.. my ass is on fire as they stretch and explore me, and my cock has never felt so hard.. .. these guys are good… .i am enjoying been pleasured by these gorgeous men..... this is not all that bad at all I think.....

You interupt the proceedings, with one eye on the clock, maybe feeling a bit left out and guessing I am enjoying it a bit too much....... .. you hand me the condoms, and john and graham stand before me. my hands are shaking as I watch the two cocks bobbling up and down infront of me, one is cut, the other isn't they are both over 7 inches, … I put the condoms on them both, and I climb onto the end of the bed, on all 4’s across the edge. my knickers are pulled down and dangle over the edge of my heels as they both stand either side of the bed, me, and John gets his cock into position in front of my bottom, as Graham stands in front, with his cock out, slapping it over my face.. They count down 3,2,1 and both enter me together and push their cocks slowly into me, my mouth gags and my ass burns as they fill me in unison… .. they both hold position and then start to fuck me, building up a rhythm… .i am gripping the bed as my body shakes as I am spit roasted… …. this goes on for sometime, and I struggle for breath as both my holes are abused… … They, take turns fucking my ass and face for about half an hour, and keep swapping positions, and I am used as a fuck toy. You have music playing, and you keep taking pictures and occasionally slap my ass, shouting “sissy, you are just 2 holes, 2 holes for men to fill” ,,, and you tease my own cock and squeeze my nipples.

The pace starts to increase as I am pounded in both holes, and your loving the action, “look at this slut, both holes filled, hope your both enjoying it “ ……. it's clear that they want to cum, and I am told to remove their condoms.

I am laid on the bed, and they are both kneeling over me and they are wanking their cocks. John wants his monies worth and sits over my face and pushes his ass over my mouth, so I push my tongue into his hole and start to rim him, he grinds down on me, clearly enjoying my attention… .Then he gets up and they position their cocks over my face and start to wank and it's not long before they cum, almost in synch as they both kiss each other whilst they empty their cum over my face… ..… … it felt very erotic… My face is covered with their warm sticky smelly goo, and you tell me to open my mouth and use my tongue to gather up as much cum, and they both push their cocks in my mouth ordering me to drain every last drop. You make sure you have a good picture of this as they both finish of.

wexford

Been waiting all day for this !

Well worth the wait.

Loving this Jazz you know how to write about what you like girl!XXX Cats xx

harrogate

wakefield

Graham lays down, “ twice is enough for me” he says,, but john wants more, and after s short rest and a drink, that I am ordered to prepare, stumbling around the room of discarded clothes I found it hard to walk and concentrate after my rather pleasurable intense seeing too… .

John on the other hand is soon starting to get hard again. My hole feels stretched and sore, and I am dripping in cum, as I hand him a drink.

Then and he lays on the bed and makes me put on another condom, then I am told to mount him and ride him cowgirl … I add a little lube to his cock which cools my ass as I climb on and slowly lower my sore hole over it and I feel its warmth as I drop down and slowly sit fully impaled on his remarkably hard cock… it feels so good, as I can get the position just right …. it's hitting the spot as I start to ride him. He is shouting at me, “what a fucking slut” he says, “ ride me slut, ride me ….” I am riding him, squeezing my little Titties together to create the illusion of cleavage and pinching my nipples… . he takes over, and pinches and pulls them hard and makes me squeal and you notice my cock is much harder and you point it out, …… “look sissy's cock is hard, shall we make him wank it. ... mmmmmm”. I reach down to wank myself, I want to cum badly, but you smack my hand… . “no more pleasure for you sissy… leave it alone”...... My ass is hurting now, stretched by two cocks and my face is sticky with cum as he releases his seed again, and pushes up “aghhhhhhh” he shouts,,, his condom is full of his cum and I slowly lift myself of as it drips out as he cries… “owwwe. fucking hell that was good” …. . You tell me to clean john up, and I remove his condom, and move down to kiss his cock, and gently suck the last of his cum, licking any spliiage from his sweaty balls round and between his legs. “lie down slut” ,, he says,,, and then he takes his condom, makes me open my mouth …… “get a picture of this “ he shouts as he squeezes his cum out into my mouth…. “what do you say”… he says slapping my face… “thankyou sir”… I reply, as I drink down his salty seed..

Both John and graham left happy, and made a point of thanking you for the opportunity to try out your whore, and asked if they could do this on a regular basis, which you agreed. You gave me some time to clean up then asked me how I felt. “you have done well so far janet” .. you have earned me £100, for an hours work – which is not bad, considering ,.... but you have a good tight hole, and you’re a good cock sucker”…

But… .. oh dear sissy, to my calculations you are £40 short of your target… maybe you need to stand on the street corner and find another punt.. it's only 11pm, still an hour to go… ..

“Please master, maybe I should just pay the fine, I am tired and really need to rest…

“OK sissy, poor you… “ your sarcastic tone worries me… …”I will allow you to come of duty for now and consider the options… .. but I have something else planed for me now. it's my time… . , you have taken up a lot of my head space to day, and I am sick of the site of you, and your winning … I need the company of a real woman ….. .and a few more drinks, so I am meeting Madelin… . . and you can stay here…….. “

I felt deflated but tried not to show it… ..

“I am going to tie you up now, I want you to stay covered in cum, so you can think about what you have become, and you can make the call to your wife and tell her your lies about how your business meetings have gone today… ..”

You then made me strip naked apart from my stockings and you take out the butt plug and make me bend over whilst you inserted it inside me. You have a strap and tie it round me to keep the plug in place. It feels cold and hard inside me. you write the words cum slut and sissy fagot on my body in red lipstick, and the word whore on my forehead and my ass.

.You then attach nipple clamps and they have a chain which links to my collar. you tie a smaller cord round my ball sack and cock and tie this to my collar as well. You take me into the bathroom and make me sit down on the cold tiled floor, then you use cuffs to tie my hands together in front of me and then my ankles together and attached a lead to the collar and a pipe next to the toilet so I am secured with little room to move. . you give me my phone, and you position a web Cam in the bathroom opposite and check the image on your phone. you then tell me that this is sissy Cam, “ l can keep an eye on you and will be able to monitor and hear you and even communicate with you from my phone whilst I relax and chat with the lovely Madeline in the nice relaxing hotel bar…. some adult company… and by the way the drinks will all be on your hotel bill”......

I was dissapointed, but dare not protest, as you stood over me and pissed into the toilet,

when you finished, you did not bother with the flush, and you made me clean the drips from your cock… . “taste your masters piss” ….. “and you can sit here and smell it whilst I am gone… “ you said as you tidied your hair in the mirror, and left me on the floor… ….

I wait a few minute till you leave the room and try and compose myself before making the dreaded call….

whilst I have dressed many times in hotels when away on business, and had the occasional meet, I have always made that fit my business trips, but this was different.. I had constructed a story about a sales conference and used it as a reason to get away for 3 days.. I hated lying but the desire to finally experience this with my master had been controlling my emotions and desires for so long… …

I can just about manage to operate the phone but it was awkward… . it feels so uncomfortable sat on the cold floor of the bathroom… . I could not believe how this made me feel been tied up in such degrading circumstances whilst I phoned my wife as if it was just another sales conference. I kept looking at the cam wondering if you were watching me, laughing, god forbid even showing Madeline the cam… . both of you laughing at Me… ….. listening to me talking on the phone… ….

The next hour was horrible, the call was short, and I managed to tell my lies, my wife was not that interested as she was busy watching television… . ….

.. I had never felt so helpless and scared .. what if someone came in, would you be arranging for someone to come and abuse me. What if you brought Madeline back… .. what if you never came back … what if there was a fire …. So many thoughts racing through my head… It seemed to be endless, and every now and then I would hear footsteps and people walking in the corridor outside our room.

amazingly, I started to nod of as I was so tired……...zzzz

“””That night , I had a shower, covered my smooth skid in soothing body cream and made sure I had the perfume on you had asked me to buy… I wore my floral satin nighty, black hold ups, no bra, and you allowed me to sleep with you in the large double bed in our hotel room..you told me how sexy and feminine I looked. my breasts felt bigger and my body felt light and smooth… .

You smiled as I climbed in and cuddled next to you, I nuzzled into your chest near your strong arms, taking in that lovely fresh aroma of your sweat, feeling safe and secure as your hands explored my body and we kissed and touched each other, feeling your warm cock grow hard against me, I turned round so we were spooning as your cock snaked it's way between my legs and found it's destination between my waiting cheeks, into my warm moist hole, freshly lubed, it slides in and you slowly make love to me, your hands carressing my breasts, your fingers finding my mouth as I suck on them, then you gently pull out and turn me over mounting me, in the missionary position, holding my legs apart, kissing the inside of my calf's, watching me as your cock fills me and you lay over me and kiss me , telling me how pleased you were to have me , and that you loved me,,and that I was yours forever and ever… …..,,,,,,,,,,, “”””” z z z z z z

harrogate

wakefield

@@X! BANG@@@

I open my eyes with a start, There is loud knocking on the door to the hotel room ….. ROOM SERVICE… COMING IN… “Oh my god, Just busy “ I shout, in a daze… But the door opens and I woke up from the briefest of sleeps….. just a dream… …my legs had not woke up, cramped , ... I tried to look but could not see much as you switched the lights on full from outside the room… ... Then I could hear your voice - were you alone ? - i could not tell. The door opened to the bathroom and you looked at me…

to my utter and total embarrassment , … Madeline was with you…

Smiling as she stepped inside , “We have been watching you… bless… so sweet, telling your wife what a busy day you have had at work…….. when really you have been selfishly living out your fantasies , sucking cocks, opening your legs for anyone… what a pathetic twat you really are. “ ….

I was shocked at her direct attack on me, somehow it felt worse coming from a woman, and a woman that knows my real name as all she has to do is check the booking details for the hotel… …there I was, lying on the floor, naked, tied up, humbled, embarrassed, feeling so inadequate, and I could not help looking at her beautiful legs, her breasts jutting out inside her tight blouse above me… ...… wow she looked so sexy… .

“go on then“ you said, “Give the useless fagot what he deserves, …... do your worst Madeline… ….”.

I did not know what was happening…

Then to my surprise, Madeline walked over to me, pushed her foot between my legs, them beautiful bare ankles in those sexy kitten heels, pushing the tip of her cold shoe against my balls, flicking them and burrying her shoe between my legs and …. and then pulling back and she kicked me, she kicked me hard, between my legs, hard enough to make me scream, owwweee it hurt… . she moved down and spat in my face, looking down over me, dribbling her spittal down over me, then she kicked me again, pulled on the chain holding my nipples that were now numb.. pulling it tight until they sprang off and the pain exploded in my nipples as the blood rushed in… ..… “owwwwwweeww…aghhhhhh no please owwee “,,,,,

you were loving this, ….. and you told me to lie flat on the floor… I could just about do that with the rope length… . as Madeline stood over me, facing you, I could see straight up her skirt… .

“open wide sissy, we have been so kind to bring you something to drink” you said laughing… . Madeline asked me how obedient you are… . now she is going to find out… .

before I could respond Madeline squated over me, hitched up her skirt, and pulled her panties to one side, I could just make out her shaven pussy and ass, a faint waft of the smell of her musky pussy, and then she started to piss on my face… . the force was surprising as she gushed her golden warm piss over my face… “one pint of cider coming up,” she laughed as she moved up and down slightly, her muscles in her legs tawt as she maniouvered over me, aiming her piss flooding my face and chest…. … .”get your fucking mouth open and drink it slut “ you demanded… .

when she finished she stepped away as though I did not exist, said nothing and you both left the room… . I lay in shock, my body bruised from the kicks, my nipples stinging from the clamps, and I was sat in a pool of piss, wet and smelly … .i could taste what I swallowed, and I felt like I had been well and truly humiliated beyond my wildest fantasies… ………….somewhere inside it still managed to make me want more… …...

after about 15 minutes the door went, and you came in, roughly untied me and told me to clean the room mop up the piss and get myself showered and ready for bed… ..

I noticed the laptop was on and the screen showed the view from the Cam, you must have been recording and watching the cam footage of me in the bathroom… ..

Gets better and better

harrogate

wakefield

007 I can't message you have you blocked me xx

wakefield

I set to work cleaning the piss from the floor, and got myself showered, cleaning of the lipstick from my body… I changed into my floral nighty and panties… I covered my body in the fragrennt body cream and applied some perfume… I also put on a pair of nude holdups..

When I entered the bedroom you had a large gym shoe in your hand and was sat in your shorts by the side of the bed…

I think a bed time slippering is in order, just a few to warm your ass and help you sleep…

You instructed me to stand in the middle if the room and hold up my nighty. ..

“Are you ready sissy, I think 10 of the best is in order,to round of a most eventful day” as you began to spank me hard. the slap was noisy, and stung , ….. “knickers down now issy, show me your sissy fagot ass” you said...

then you continued slaping the gym shoe hard over my exposed vunreble bottom… . I was trying hard not to squeal as the pain was intense… …

you made me thankyou and kiss the sole if the gym shoe… .

Then you told me I would be sleeping on the floor and you had a bell,.. if the bell rings I must get up and attend to your needs… I was to make sure that I wake you at 8am with a slow warm gentle blow job, and have a cup of tea ready for you and the bath prepared…

You also said that if you needed a piss in the night, I would have to bring you the container and hold it for you so you did not have to get out of bed… …. this was something we had discussed via email previously and I had acquired urinal bottle and had it in my bag… if you needed to pee I had to collect it and hold your cock as you took a piss, then use my mouth to clean the last drops from your cock…

I quickly tidied the room, got you a drink of water that you asked for and set my alarm for 7am… and settled down to sleep on the floor…

day 2…….

at about 5am, you rang the bell and I jumped up, … I took a few seconds to work out where I was, as I had fell into a deep sleep after a restless start.

.. you rang the bell again, and I got up and pulled the sheets back on your bed… you had laid on your back and I slipped down your shorts, , gathered your cock and positioned the container to catch your piss… you started to pee… “mmmm that's better, don't fucking dare spill any”,,,, when you finished I carefully placed the bottle on the floor and put your flacid cock in my mouth and gently sucked you… .

I did not get much more sleep, as it was soon 7am, and I knew I had to make sure everything was ready and suck you gently as you woke. the bed was warm, and I carefully nestled myself under the duvet, and slowly slipped down your shorts and took your hot cock in my mouth. you were on your side, and your cock was already full and semi erect… . I made sure that i spent a lot of time with your cock in my warm mouth, and enjoyed the feeling as it grew inside my mouth, and i could sense that you were waking. You pushed round so you were on top of me, and you grinded your cock inside my throat and started to face fuck me, trapping me under you.. my legs were out the bottom of the bed, and whilst my position was uncomfortable, I did my best to suck and lick you as you pushed into my face… . I could sense you were about to cum, and you pushed my head away, and you kicked me out of bed,..... I will save that till later you said… ..

I ran your bath and prepared a cup of tea… put the tv on, changed the channel for you, and you even made me stick my tongue inside your ass as you said it was itchy… ….

I bathed you and helped you get dry.

You told me to shower and you dressed and went for your breakfast. You told me that you would bring me up some fruit and cereal.

When you returned, you let me eat as you undressed and sat at the desk in front of the laptop. You were reviewing the pictures and film footage and you told me to get between your legs and suck you as you worked. I sucked you gently, attentive to your beautiful cock, licking round the tip and trying to push the top of my tongue inside your urethra, as I know you like that… You then let me get up, and watch some of the video and look as some of the pictures. It was exciting and embarrassing to see me dancing, getting fucked, sucking cock and getting punished… ..

“so much material for your web site” you said…

I spent most of the morning under your desk as you worked. occasionally getting up to make you coffee.

You then told me that we were to be going shopping soon, and I was to be dressed. but no make up… make sure you shave and are smooth you said… I have plans…

Telford

harrogate

By *1960Couple  over a year ago

Durham

" "
wow this is a fantastic story wish it was me

Barnsley

wakefield

… you made me put on a pair of black opaq thick tights, my dark skater dress with cream flowers, flat shoes , large breast forms inside my bra and my brown shoulder length wig… you wanted me to dress sensibly, and not to draw too much attention… I had my glasses on and my hair covering the sides of my face… flat shoes meant I was much shorter than you, as you were 6ft 4…., and I was 5 11..

You actually said that I looked perfect and very convincing… . I felt good, I felt amazing as I collected my hand bag and we set of together down past reception and out into the City.. we were within walking distance of the main shopping area, and no one gave us a second glance ….

We headed to Debenhams first and you told me to ask the lady at the make up counter to recommend a foundation for my skin that would be suitable… . I felt very nervous, but did as you instructed… the assistant was very helpful, and soon did a colour match and you asked about makeup. eye liner, blushers lipstick… .. you then told her that I was a man… .. she smiled… . yes “I could tell darling,” don't worry, it's all OK here we do not discriminate…

why don't you sit down and I will do your make up… .. “as long as you buy some” she smiled… ..

Within half an hour I am all woman… sat cross legend, getting my makeup applied and looking amazing … other women walked past with their husbands and boyfriends, and looked over but I did not care… I was in girly heaven, and felt so good…

that said it cost me over 150 pounds by the time we finished and I left with a smile on my freshly made up face… …

Then you took me to the lingerie section, and held my hand as we looked and you started selecting various items for me..”mmmm, I would like to see you fucked in this one, “ holding up a beautiful red satin chemise…. you also selected some more black hold ups, some red and black fishnets, and finally settled on a nice purple Ted Baker chemise.

You then took me round the dress section, and you indulged me, allowing me to get a new navy floral skater dress that I just loved and you decided that I would look nice in a very short black lace sleeve shift dress… I wanted to look at the shoes and bags, but you had decided that. shopping was over, and we paid for the clothes and headed out..

On the way back to the hotel, we called into the pub we went to the previous night and you ordered the drinks… We sat at a table in the back and you enjoyed a nice pint, I had a glass of wine , and it felt so good been treated like a woman… ..

“have you enjoyed this morning Janet”..... you ask… . “oh my god yes master, it's been one of the best days ever… I always wanted to do this, and never had the courage “....

you went on to tell me that you wanted me to be happy, as long as I obeyed and continued never to challenge your demands I could continue to be your slave… you said that there will be plenty of rewards for me, but I would have to work hard to earn them …

But …. and there is always a BUT… I do want you to look especially good this afternoon, as I have 6 clients lined up for you… and lined up is very apt, as that's what's going to happen…

my good friend Ahmed, has managed to get another 3 of his friends to join him with Tarek and Asif. they have agreed to pay a minimum of £200 and possibly more depending on how well you perform.

I gulped on my drink, feeling a wave if excitement rushing through me as you explained this… . “your target for tonight is to earn £400….

“if you fail by midnight their will be serious consequences…….” ….

my mind was racing, wondering how I would feel with 6 men to deal with… .. this was beyond any fantasy now… .

“DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND SISSY”

“yes master… I understand “.......

“Good, now go into the ladies toilets and slip into your new floral skater dress and the black hold ups… . I want you looking sexy and girly as I have a little dare for you“

….

I got to the ladies, found a cubicle and changed quickly…

As I left the ladies, I took the opportunity to look at myself in the mirror, and I felt so good.. I looked amazing… . I touched up my new lipstick and almost skipped back to my seat…

When I returned you just looked at me and went “wow”.....

Janet, I think I actually fancy you… you look amazing… ….. “wow… master. thankyou… . I certainly fancy you “ I replied, biting my bottom lip and giving you a twirl, sissy mode in absolute overdrive… ….

“that said, it changes nothing, just heightens my delight in humiliating and using you”.. you went on, just to put me back in my place and under no illusion that anything had changed. … ……

….. Then you reach inside your pocket and pick out your cards and a collar. The collar is pink and silver, it had a small padlock on the front with a silver S, hanging of the padlock . the padlock has slave engraved on the underside… I put it on and you lock it shut. that's I better collar for you, and I will only unlock it when in 2 days time …

I feel so good with the collar on, and I had not noticed the old guy on the table opposite starting to watch us intently… .

You place 3 cards face down on the table…

but first, let's play… .its time you entertained me…

pick a card

I hesitated, then pointed to the middle card.

Dare: ask the next man you see if you can suck his cock.

punishment : Sissy Pee.

fine: £100.

so I clarified, if I fail I have to piss myself here, now whilst sat with you… “ yes, .. and walk back to the hotel in wet knickers and panties”

you reply smiling… after my large glass of wine, I did not want to pee myself, as just did not like the idea one bit. . . ….

I sit back and look round the bar, it's not full as only lunch time, but there is an older guy sat at the bar who I was sure looked away when I looked over and was reading a newspaper with a pint… .

you pointed him out, and I thought why not.

harrogate

wakefield

OK master, ….. here goes… .. Full of new found confidence, I smile at you, stand up and walk over to him…

he does not look, I get closer and stand next to him… he then notices me and smiles… “hi” I say, ..”hello” he replies in a well spoken upper class accent… .. “I hope you don't mind this direct request, but can I ask you something”..... “yes, of course, how can I help you”

I hesitate and the. just go for it… “would you let me suck your cock here in the men's toilets “...

he lifted his glasses, paused, looked me up and down and said ”.. to be honest my dear, those toilets are not pleasant, so why don't you do it here, now “.... I am sure your master won't object… .. ..

I looked towards you confused, you look back and raise your pint,... … .

I feel like I have been set up, as usual you are one step ahead of me… .

“why not do it here, there's no one about, just get on your knees, and get to work, if any one comes, before me I will tell you”....

I kneel down under the bar ledge, next to the stool. He stands up and faces the bar covering me, and the ledge is deep enough for me to get under as he released his fly, and I quickly slip my hand inside his warm shorts , I take out his cock and start to suck him…

the bar staff are at the other side of the pub, it's still quiet and just the 3 of us in this end…

I suck stuff his long cock in my mouth and start to suck, wanting to get him to cum as quick as I can.. He is soon hard, and pushing my head back against the underside of the bar. My head is jammed between his gorin and the bar, and he deep throats me very roughly, I am gaging hard as he very quickly dumps his seed into and it jets straight down my throat.. he keeps the position for a few minutes as I can hear him talking to the bar lady and ordering another pint – then he says, his friend will pay…. He pulls out his cock, and I compose myself and stand up slowly. To my horror the young assistant is just filling his pint. I don’t think she sees me standing up, but I quickly take out my purse from my bag and pay for his pint. She looks at me and takes the money, He then points to my chin, and tells me that there is cum on my chin.I quickly wipe it with my hand … He moves towards me and gives me a kiss.. “thank you my dear, that was very pleasant”

I head back to you, and you are all smiles,,,, as I sit down, you tell me that you took a few good pictures, and a short video clip.. you tell me how funny it was as he had me jammed against the bar with his cock stuffed down my throat as he ordered his pint,,,, and when you stood up – -- so good… you asked me – did she say anything”.. “no I replied, but probably could see the cum on my chin”,,,, “priceless” you say….. that was very good fun sissy …..

So that’s cock number 1 for the day not including mine of course,,,,, .. but no cash – shame,,,I did have a quite word with him whilst you were in the toilets you say, with a confident smile,,,, yes master I guessed,,,,, …

I finish of my wine washing down the remnants of my first load of the day.

You look at your watch…. “ok, sissy, time to go back to the hotel, you have to get ready for your next appointment… . more work to do.,,,,,,,”

as we leave the pub, I stop and ask to go back to the loo… you smile, and just say NO… Sissy Pee… …

“agh. no master, please not now, not in this new dress, please… I beg you… “

You stop, grab my arm hard, and push me down a side alley between some shops.. you walk me back further till we are well out of site from the main road, and without saying anything, you push me against the wall, hold my back firm and roughly hoist up my dress, and with one pull, rip down my panties and tights, exposing my bare bottom to the daylight, then you just start belting my ass hard with your full flat hand, “YOU WILL NEVER QUESTION ME .. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND,”, a hard slap with each word said firmly in my ear…a...the pain is excruciating and I try not to draw any attention to us, holding back real tears and trying not to scream… . then you pull away, order me to pull up my panties and tights and then you you say those words again… ..SISSY PEE… … I can't hold back, and start to piss myself, the wetness filling my panties, soaking through my tights , trickling down my legs to my shoes… you pull up my skirt to look, then you take a picture with your phone… . I eventually stop myself, my legs warm and wet, and a clear puddle of piss on the floor.. my bum was already sore from the harsh spanking, and now I was soaked in my own piss.

harrogate

Hope the goes on forever

wakefield

next part will be in a new thread xx

Barnsley

Nice

Burnham on Sea

Nice. Loving this

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

wakefield

see sissy takes a journey with master 2.

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

wexford

As good as the first time.xx

harrogate

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

It’s great but can’t find 2nd part

Telford

By *exyPippa2405TV/TS  over a year ago

Alloa

Fucking brilliant story....I know this is true as a good sub slut does all of these things! Mmmmwwahh ! Xxxx

wakefield

sissy takes journey with master p2

By *laire1001000TV/TS  over a year ago

aylesbury

Great story im looking fora master to own me that way xxx

I have done this, it was exhilarating and yet kind of terrifying, but OMG was I horny

x

harrogate

wakefield

Here

By *hirk999Man  over a year ago

oswestry

sexy