FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cucks story(the holiday)

cucks story(the holiday)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ishaw cucks OP   Couple  over a year ago

wishaw

It was 5/6 years since our adventure and we had decided back then it was time to stop and although we had a couple off one off things nothing special.The boy had moved out and in with his gf and had a cracking baby girl the daughter was also doing well and ready to leave school for college .Helen had been very depressed last couple off years as she had lost her mum suddenly and had hit her hard .She had put a bit off weight on and this made her paranoid but telling her she was fine didnt work.I Decided to book a holiday for us as had been a long time since we had a bit off time just us .Daughter was going to france for 10 days with school so i booked us for palma nova in majorca at same time and surprised helen she was over the moon .

The time had come and everything was fine and went to plan we arrived at hotel which was beautiful. We were shown to our room and told anything we needed to phone down we were all inclusive and the staff were very nice everything was perfect .We unpacked helen said fuck it im going to enjoy myself im letting my hair down i joked you may get cock she laughed we will see .I went out into balcony and started speacking to a guy in next room his balcony was right next to ours so chatting was easy he was stevie he was also scottish and lived in glasgow so wasnt that far from us . Helen came out wearing a red bathing costume her tits looked massive in it and she looked stunning . i introduded her to stevie who i noticed had his eyes on her tits .He shouted on his partner she was called karen she looked well and i noticed in minutes she never said much he done most off talking . We decided to go to the pool get a drink and some sun .We sat at pool chatting for a while but was red hot karen just lay sunbathing most off time while stevie done the chatting he had took a shine to helen and helen had noticed and was enjoying the attention .Karen went to her room for a nap before dinner and stevie sat with us it was mostly older couples but 3 young lads were sitting next to us i got chatting to them they were from bolton nice lads but hungover they had been up magaluf all night and by looks off it had plenty action . Stevie was paying helen loads off compliments and both seemed to be getting on gret and it had passed my mind that she was getting to friendly we all got up and got ready for dinner .In the room the walls were like paper so i knew to watch what i was saying . I said to helen you seem to be getting on with stevie yes hes a very nice guy .She stopped the conversation there and went to shower i sat outside in balcony and heard stevie talking there balcony door was opened . He called karen a slut but couldnt make out what was getting said but sounded as if he was getting his cock sucked but maybe it was just my perv brain doing over time . It went quite only faint music coming from the room opposite stevie where the young lads from bolton were staying .I Stood up ready to go shower when stevies slide door opened stevie walked out he was naked sorry bud he said never knew you were there only getting my cigars . He had a big cock i looked at it and everything came rushing back to me about my cuck past . He knew i was looking but just smiled and walked back in i also went in helen was getting ready and i told her about seeing his cock and it was rather big . She laughed think i hadnt noticed she said his shorts were rather tight at pool she said .We went for dinner but noticed they wernt there the place wasnt busy which was even better .The waiter told us its always quiter this time off year was sepember but still very warm seems it was perfect time to be there. We had dinner and went outside sat before going inside to the entertainment a young couple singing who were pish btw.We spoke to a few couples al nice people but no sign off stevie or karen the bolton boys came down all ready for another night in magaluf . Helen was shattered and went to bed i stayed down chatting to people id met .

The bolton boys had left and most were heading to room i thought 1 drink then bed myself i was feeling tipsy by now as had a long day when i got a tap on shoulder it was stevie .How was your night he said quite i replied having a quite one as helens fucked . Sos karen stevie smiled in more ways than one he said she laughed and sat down stevie got us all drinks but everyone was leaving as bar was due to close only room service for another hour the barman said before bar closed .You want a nightcap in ours stevie said your only next door and if helens up she can nip in ok i said and we all got drinks and headed to the room .

We got in room and stevie goes in toilet comes out with shorts on thank fuck he said more ball room to fecken warm for trousers . All was quite from my room only sound off tv slightly in back ground though stevie kept looking over for helen and asked about her more than normal people would. i knew he wanted her just way he was acting .I asked karen about herself she was 37 divorced a son at 16 and daughter at 18 very nice i asked long she was with stevie 5 years she said ita a long story .Stevie butted in we met through the swinging scene me and wife done swinging but i wanted more ended up meeting karen and her hubby .My heart started to race as i knew what was coming next and thought if only stevie knew half about us but i played stupid and acted as if it was all new to me .I asked a few questions but never seemed to get any answers .Stevie phoned for more drinks and says dont worry davy boy theres plenty drink in here and opened the fridge door and laughed . Karen lay on bed watching tv as we sat outside quitley chatting i brought the swinging up .I was gaining his trust he told me his ex wife was into swinging but we drifted apart we split up and i met karen she was married to a older guy he was a pathetic prick while karen was a dirty girl you wouldnt understand he said . Try me i said i dont judge anyone im just intrigued he butted in ok he moved closed karen is not my gf shes my slut shes still married her wimp hubby pays me to use her and humiliate him . Fuck off i said i share her with other guys and swap her with other couples .No way i said you want some he wispered i played stupid your at it i said watch this then he got up opened swing door and .......tbc

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

more x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Fantastic start.

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Loving this already

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good to be back

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Great can't wait for the next

wishaw

Now at this point i should have made my excuses and left but no me as youve seen before i loved all this plus no way i was leaving as i wanted to know what was in store . At this point stevie thought we were a normal couple enjoying a wee break well he was half right but if he only knew what we can be really like .

I sat in balcony as he went inside he looked at karen who was sitting up on bed watching tv . OK slut strip show davy whats under that dress . She stood up and pulled dress over her head she was naked she looked really well for her age nice firm tits but no where near helens size . She was smooth all over now sit there till hes ready and you better show him a good time .I Could feel my cock grow in my shorts and been drinking most off night i was horney and game as fuck . Stevie waved me in as i entered he closed the door . She didnt need told she was straight at me hands down pants and started to wank my cock . Stevie sat on the sofa watching as she pulled my cock out and starting licking my shaft and head . Fuck she was good she started to be more aggresive and put my cock in her mouth she took the lot easy this was a real slut she knew exacttly how to suck cock . I moved her to side and pushed her on bed and headed straight for her pussy and had my tonuge inside it in seconds licking her deep. I noticed stevie had his cock in his hand wanking very slowly and everything came rushing back i was now in cuck mode and loving every second only problem was helen . She was sleeping next door as i was licking a slut deep in next room . I Kept licking her and she was loving it grabing my head pushing me deeper inside her every so often i had to stop for air as i was deep inside her .She was moaning saying yes yes yes when i felt a finger rubbing the crack off my ass i glanced round and noticed it was stevie he was rubbing my crack . Good he says he loves it dont you he said i let my guard down by saying yes sir but i realised in a tic what id said and continued licking her pussy . She let out a roar shouting im coming first thing i thought was not only helen was gonny here us but the hole fucked hotel .As i realised her and sat round stevie walked over over and grabbed my head towards his cock you love this here and put his cock in my mouth . As i sucked his cock i felt karen lean over bed and start to suck me fuck i was loving it and stevie knew it .I Removed his cock from my mouth and licked his helmot it ws leaking precum it was big thick and very wet Take my cum and you can have her cunt .I didnt really listen as i was ready to cum with karen so stood up and pushed stevie out way and karen lay waiting legs apart begging for me to fuck her . I Put my cock iside her and started to fuck her hard i could feel stevie fingering my hole again which made me more excited . I was about to shoot my load inside her when stevie put 3 fingers well it felt like 3 inside me it made me go even deeper inside her and i exploded a massive load inside . I made sure every drop went inside hr and i rolled off . Your not finished yet stevie said as he fed me his cock again this time he was facefucking me very hard and i couldnt take it all thank fuck he came quick and filled my mouth with it . Good boy he said as he came that mouth belongs to me now but i never took much interest in what he was saying .Karen was rubbing her clit licking my cum from her fingers and stevie laughed and said do you believe me now . Fuck yes i said i was ready to tell him about our past but time wasnt right as helen would go nuts if i hadnt spoke to her first .Karen looked exhausted so i said id better get going . Karen stood up gave me a long kiss and said i want you again and went in toilet . Stevie took me to door he was still naked he looked and said your a good cock sucker . I never answered as i walked away he said well you know the rules youve fucked my property now i fuck yours fair is fair . That wasnt part off the deal i said although i knew something like this was gonny happen we dont want sweet helen knowing her man likes cock do we and walked in closed door .I went into room helen was wakened i knew shes heard most off what had happened i got a beer from fridge and stood outside in balcony making sure they wernt there . Well helen said you must off enjoyed that and laughed aye it was ok and told her everything she said well what we going to do and smirked .Its your choice i said well youve had fun i only got to rub my own pussy and laughed ok i said lets play lets show him long as your ok .We soon were fast asleep and ready to begin another adventure but i knew stevie was good as he had karen well trained and helen might not be up for whatever was going to happen time will tell i suppose.

I awoke in morning helen was already up showered and ready to go down for breakfast i had a touch off hangover and felt a little rough . OK she said how we playing this. You ok with this i asked off course she said fuck i wanted his cock soon as i seen him she laughed slut i said and laughed . Tell him i was leeping and heard nothing see what he does then and we will take it from there . ok i jumped up showered and put shorts on headed for breakfast . There was no sign off them so we just ste breskfst and sat outside with a soft drink .Helen wanted to go shopping so i told her id go upstairs get cash and go a walk with her down shops then we can head to beach later as only a 2min walk to it as i was leaving karen appeared She was looking great sleep must have helped her she sat with helen as i made way up to room . As i got to room stevie was locking his door morning i said moring mate he said hows thing alls good i said .He followed me into room did helen hear anything last night nope i said she was sleeping when i got in pity he said and smirked what you think of karen then . Yes shes good youve got her well sorted . Shes had a few cocks since weve been here they young guys fucked her filled all her holes slut loved it plus another couple .Im taking her up magaluf tomorrow night you should join us he said ill see i told him .So do i get your wife have you decided yet i looked at him and said ive not said anything but i dont think she will play . He laughs a deals a deal he said he looks at me and says leave helen to me but your ok with me fucking her ill see i said . He then looks at me and says well untill then i use your mouth here he pulls his cock from shorts i knew exactly what his game was but i played along i kneel down and start to suck his cock its soft and largest foreskin id ever seen . HE was going hard when he pulled it out that will wait till later now enjoy your day and we will chat later . He left and i left 2 mins behind him the 4 off us sat downstaris chatting as if we were just friends which i suppose we were . They left and we headed to shops i told helen what was said and happened ok she said lets noise him up tonight will be fuN she said we went shopping and had a great day also beach was great perving at all the girls .Helen even had the tits out and got many a stare .We headed back to hotel had a drink headed to room to get ready for dinner . Stevie is sitting on balcony helen winks LET THE FUN COMMENCE .....

By *i64Couple  over a year ago

newton abbot

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Another great story, Helen is one lucky lady ??

bathgate / benidorm

Loving this

wishaw

Thanks for all the pms hope your enjoying the story and if you think frank was a wank wait till stevie begins .

I told helen to come in toilet to make sure she knew what se was getting into as she hadnt seen the side i seen to stevie .Yes i know exactly what to expect and im want to do it but dont you start your paranoid pish we play for real or not at all .Deal i say but mind hes a real bull good she says . Helen kisses me and says leave stevie to me ill tell him tonight .At that she left and went outside on balcony and started chatting to him she was wearing a white blouse with a black bra which was noticable her tits were popping out she wore a small skirt black knickers no tights .She chatted away and we went for dinner stevie said to grab a table as entertainment was good tonight and winked at me . We had dinner and grabbed a table was busier tonight only 2 off the bolton boys were there i spoke to them at bar as stevie and karen walked in . I got everyone a drink and sat down it was still very warm i had a pair off knee lentgh shorts on and a vest .Another 2 couples sat next to us both same age and 2 guys who seemed to know stevie . Helen was being very flirty and stevie was loving it karen was also in good form and was turning into a good night . We all went inside and had good seats as a singer came on she was fucken awful and swear i was ready to jump on stage and ram my cock down her thrat to shut her fucken up .The drink was flowing and i went outside for a fag i noticed helen talking to stevie at the buffet and they grabbed a table and went into a long convo it looked like helen was telling him as she was doing most off talking .Fuck knows what hes going to say karen was chatting with the group oblivious to what stevie and helen were doing .Someone even commented that helen and stevie were very cosy but karen laughed it off and i just said that god hes to listen to her jokinly .Helen waved me over as stevie walked back to the group .Go get me a drink and ill get you outside and ill tell you whats happening . I was like a big child nervous and shitting myself not knowing whats been said and how stevie has reacted. So i got the drinks and went outside well whats happening i asked and handed her a drink but told her dont you get to d*unk tonight for fuck sake thats all wed need she laughed and says dont worry i wont ok ive told him everything no point in lieing .And i said hes told me to speak to you he wants to own us for next 4 days and night if we agree ive to go too loo take my knickers off and hand me them then he will give you a nod to come out here and he will speak to you .Well what you doing i asked im game if you are be a laugh plus this heat is making me horny as fuck and i want his cock she said iim in if you are but he means the own part she said . He knows youve played cuck before and isnt happy that you never said made him look a fool but understands the trust issue so he happy to play . We agreed to play helen headed to toilet and i took my seat stevie spoke away like nothing was going on and was a good laugh thank fuck the singer had went off as she was doing my head in a young guy come on and was a lot better thank god . Helen returned and handed her knickers to stevie in front off everyone but noone took much notice . Stevie stood up as helen was chatting to rest off group my paranoid head started wondering were they in on this or were they just being friendly .Going for a fag cuck he said fuck i blushed again noone noticed him as most were chatting or listening to the singer . We went outside we sat down well thats a shock cuck never expected that .B efore i could say a word he raised his voice youve made me look a fool have you not but dont worry your wife knows the score she chocking for my cock and shes going to get it and more trust me next few days she will have more cock ends than shes seen weekends . ok yout rules he says do as your told simple i fuck sleep touch kiss poke and slap helen whenever i want you dont get a say she will fuck who i say without hesatation . You will be humiliated like youve never been humiliated before you will be used like youve never been used before now your allowed 1 question . Will she be safe and clean i asked safe yes clean well get the slut checked when your home i only fuck clean and bb and so does karen but nothings safe nowadays now fuck the chat are you playing i paused .Come over ill pass you helens knickers go put them on then right mobile number for me ill text you to bring her to room where ill give you instructions but soon as you see me you take shorts off prove your wearing her knickers . Ok i said fuck it i thought helen was really enjoying herself best in years so why not no harm or so i thought .

Stevie took his seat next to helen i walked over and said you got them . Got what he said again noone was taking much attention the pants i wispered yes here and he handed them . I went to toilet very tight fit when i returned i stood back and watched stevie was now very close to helen wispering people must have noticed as karen was still 2 tables away chatting to the 2 guys and 2 couples . I noticed stevies hand was now running up and down helens thighb and she had her legs slightly open Isat down stevie got up and wispered to helen he then went spoke to karen . 1 Off the guys got up headed outside i could see them through the glass pointing at helen and laughing .The 2 bolton guys were now standing chatting all looking at helen he waved her outside she got up and went i was chatting to a couple but was more watching helen again i could see but not hear what was happening .Helen returned i asked everythink ok yes everything is perfect with a wink stop worrying and get a few drinks and relax she said .With me chatting to helen i lost stevie he wasnt outside the other guy was back in his seat and the boltn guys were chatting to another group off younger boys and girls . Helen was on phone to son when i got a text BRING HER UP . I got up and waved helen towards the lift she walked over i spoke to boy told him id phone him in morning and headed into lift with helen . Ok i said you ready no going back now stop worrying it will be fine she seemed so relaxed and cool . The lift door opened we were on 2nd floor there were 8 rooms at our end .Standing was stevie he looked at me put his hand out give me they shorts . fuck it was still only around 9 oclock so still busy around the place NOW he said so i took them off and stood with vest and her knickers he grabbed helen and ripped her blouse open buttons went flying . He pushed her against wall and started kissing her he was very rough but helen responded he pulled her bra down and her tits fell out very fucken nice he said cmon your room . We walked into our room ok stand there in front off bed and strip . Helen only really had skirt left on and me her knickers so wasnt easy to strip . ok you both know the rules he said . We nodded he stood up and grabbed helens nipple dont fucken nod answer yes sir . We both replied yes sir he looked at me fuck cuck your cock wasnt that small the other day when it was in my mouth was it . He pushed helen onto bed open they legs he said to i see what ill be using next few days she opened then and he started prodding about very nice he said and very wet . Come hear he tells her and starts kissing her again she reponds she was loving this but again i was still very nervous . Do you want to fel my cock slut HEelen was quick in saying yes sir fucken beg and i may let you touch it . In fact wait a minute come with me cuck i was naked as he opened door well come on he said thank fuck noone was about as weentered his room on bed were restraints he went onto drawers and told me to put these knickers on which i dis agaain they were tight he then pulled a bra out and put it on me ok cuck get on bed ass i air . I lay on bed as he tied my hands onto the cuffs i was now locked . Good he said he put blindfold on and wispered by the way i fucken lied im not happy you made a fool off me and you will be punished there was a hole in pants easy access ya cunt he said as he put a gag on me .I then felt him touch my ass he fingered it fuck it was cold he was lubing it ok hes ready lock door when done he said and left .I could hear the singing now as he must have opend the door . It went quite i then heard him talking to helen in other room

She was begging for his cock he was more louder than her and very dominant .DO you want it he said yes please sir well tell me yes sir please can i have your cock its much bigger than cucks and im begging for yu to fuck me . He says ok you get it on one condition anything sir helen says she was really submissive and sounded very confincing.Your mine till i leave dont bottle out it you will be fine and you will go home with a sore cunt and ass yes sir i want it she said and mind your with me next few days all the time yes sir she said fuck i was getting turned on listening my cock was hard but sore way i was lying just at that i heard the door open i knew someone was in room . All i could hear was stevie telling helen to duck his cock and take it all as i felt a finger touch my ass next second he ripped the knickers more i felt his cock next to my ass as he walked it i felt the tip run up and down my crack he gently started to put his cock inside me it felt hard but not that big thank god he then thrust hard and put full cock inside me i tried to scream as it was sore but gag stopped any noise i could hear the bed next door banging as helen was getting fucked as well . The pain eased as he continued to fuk me he didnt hold back pushing as deep as he could inside me i could hear helen coming next door as this guy was still going I could feel his balls banging off me then i felt him tense up as he shot a warm load inside me He made a point off emptying the load inside me he pulled out rubbed his cock on my cheeks and left . As he left i felt someone took my gag off then blindfold it was karen who was that i asked shh she said dont ask questions or youll get worse just relax enjoy and youll be fine she said fuck she sounded like helen .She unlocked me here put these shorts on and follow me i was sore and the light was fucking my eyes as we went into our room . Helen was lying on bed naked chatting they topped as we walked in stevie says on slut clean helen and cuck clean me and you better clean us right as plenty more going in her . Karen went staright down and started to lick helen holy fuck i couldnt get a good view as he rammed his cock down my throat like it cuck your wife cums like a fucken river with a real mans cock karen was deep in helen who was groaning and shouting shes going to cum . I was cleaning stevies balls when i heard helen let out a roar fuck shes squirting stevie shouted as i looked over she was squirting ok . ok lets get back downstairs helen you get a quick shower karen will wait with you and cuck u keep they spunk filled knickers on . Stevie got ready and we left we headed straight to bar stevie said good cuck this is just the start your slut wife loved my cock and wants more look around someone fucked your ass tonight and you dont know who it is and tonight someone will fuck helens ass so enjoy your night as you will be sleeping alone tonight .......tbc

By *AFBODMan  over a year ago

Woodhall Spa

Great story

Such an amazing story and a real turn on to read

bathgate / benidorm

dungannon

great

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Fantastic

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great story

Great start to the holiday.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

mmm lucky cuck

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Excellent start x

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

great story

Real good

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic new story

Looking forward to continued reading

Barnsley

Fantastic story. X

wishaw

I got a drink and stood outside with fag watching everyone having a ball helen and karen appeared and helen waved out she was looking great and really enjoying herself i thought fuck it im gonny have a laugh as well and enjoy myself .Icould feel the cum still in my ass and was starting to sting but i just go on with it . Karen was getting d*unker and noticed stevie having private words with her . Helen was going easy on drink so that was a good sign but was very flirty with stevie who was very chattable to everyone and was chatting to different groups off people . I had got friendly with a irish couple who seemed nice .

The night was flying in and was having a great time i went out for a fag 2 off the bolton boys were sitting outside having a smoke we got chatting about stevie and karen they said they all had fucked her and was a dirty slut .They wernt going out tonight as they were fucked so decided to stay for a quite one . Stevie noticed us chatting and i noticed him wispering to helen then headed towards us .My shorts keep sticking in my ass making me very uncomfterable he came over and said evening boys how are you fine one said karens enjoying herself tonight the lad said .Stevie sipped on his drink and said fuck karen i have a new and better toy and looked at helen .Spill the lad says will i tell them or you cuck stevie says they looked confused what you mean he said stevie replied who did i fuck earlier and is getting a real doing later the lad was puzzeled who fuck the other lad butted in and looked at me and said no nofucken way . i downed my drink well stevie said yes its helen i said watch stevie said he nodded at helen she moved round on her seat and pulled her dress up to show her shaven pussy i near passed out and so did the lads holy fuck the ld said how the fuck you do it .Stevie replied years off pratice boys years off practice and he walked away .Dont think anyone noticed but helen was back chatting to everyone so i joined them leaving the boys in shock.I sat across from helen and laughed at her she was playing this her way but stevie was in total control off us both and he knew it he was playing fly not going over the top just enough to humiliate me and keep helen happy .

Time was going on, karen was at other end off hall d*unk and dancing Who fancies going to rexs it was a karakoe bar 5 min walk away on sea front stevie asked all our group most agreed to go was the 2 guys who were chatting with karen the 2 bolton guys the irish couple and 2 other couples who were also great company . i asked helen if she was ok to go and stevie replied oh shes fucken going the irish guy heard this and asked if i was ok i said aye im fine and made joke .We d*unk our dranks and all headed out towards the club .

It was only a 5 min walk and we all walked in a group karen was d*unk and again stevie warned her the older guy was now starting to perv and get all touchy feely with karen . We entered club its was a nice clean place we all went upstairs and grabbed the corner tables it was darker in there very seedy but can see everything from there . There was a smokers balcony out back which looked onto beach was a cracking view .i stood out back smoking when stevie came out . Ok cuck time for fun as i watched all the girls dancing heled was enjoying herself and her tits were getting a lot off attention from all the guys . I want to fuck her and i mean now so you know the rules most are leaving soon so im gonny have her sit on my cock as you watch . Then we will leave you walk behind us im taking her back to my room to use you will see her in morning . I didnt reply.He waved the 2 guys in do me a favour guys take karen home take her to your room and keep her there till morning this wimp needs a man to fuck helen .That wont be a problem the pervy one said but how are you going to thank us stevie said dont worry ill sort that . the couples all started to say goodbyes and said thed catch us later we stayed outside as helen karen and the 2 bolton boys were left the place was quite only a handfull downstairs mainly couples .The pervy guy said so whats your plan stevie boy as ive been looking at the tits all night and be desperate to get a peek or feel . The quiter guy hardly spoke but was a nice guy very polite the pervy one was a fat slob .Stevie shouted the bolton boys outside ok lads you want some fun cuck go to bar then sit dirctly in front off helen . I Got the drinks and watched stevie looking smug telling them there instructions . I sat down across from helen karen was d*unk she was talking shit but said she wanted me to fuck her . They all came in except the quite guy stevie looks at karen you get out my face you d*unken slut he will take care off you . It didnt bother her as she went out into smoking balcony . stevie sat at one side off helen the perv at the other and the 2 bolton guys sat either side off me it seemed duller and i had noticed that when id brought drinks back that we were barley visable .Stevie says ok stand up cuck . Stevie moves his hand onto her kness open them then in fact pull your skirt up and show my friends what i own . Just at that the barmaid came up collecting glasses fuck stevie says lets take her somewhere quiter and all d*unk up mind cuck you stay at back no talking as we left the club .We didnt head to hotel we headed to beach and although i was at back i heard every word spoken i heard the bolton lad say fuck raj is missing this and laughed .Stevie grabbed helen and started to kiss her helen responed he asked if she was ok bring it on she said and started to rub his cock from outside his shorts . He stopped her you must thank my friends first we walked towards the beach sun lougers but noticed a guy there cleaning up stevie pulled helen towards her and pulled her dress down so both her tits fell out ok thank him till i sort this guy the perv didnt need asked twice he was over like a shot licking and sucking on her tit Stevie walked over with the guy he was african very tall and thin ok get that dress off and show this kind gentleman those pink cunt lips and you cuck get those shorts off show this gentleman your wimp cock. Helen lay on the lounger legs part very very nice the african said then walked to me bend he said and put 2 fingers in hole yes boss . He then walked away the cum had dried up as the perv was now down licking her pussy the 2 bolton guys stood either end there cocks were rock solid as helen took turns licking she was wanking both them i was keeping an eye out but noone was around as stevie sat watching . Both lads never took long till they had shot there loads over helens tits the perv had moved up from her clit to lick the cum from her . dont worry slut ill be fucking all your holes next he got ready and hurried off no doubt to get karen . helen got dressed and they walked up by club to the hotel The bolton boys went into club as it was still open but stevie and helen headed to hotel hand in hand and stopping occassionaly for a kiss . Helen was in her own we world and at no time did she check back to make sure i was there we got to hotel and headed to rooms they went up first . i waited on lift and went up behind then when door opened they were standing against wall kissing and gropping get in slut get shower clean yerself for me they didnt acknoldge me as i opened door and went inside . The next two hours were hell as i heard helen have orgasm after orgasm every time i dozed off i was woken with the noise off bed our helen coming i even stood outside but curtains were drawn .It was only them i thought as no more voices were heard just them . After a while i dozed off as i was shattered .............tbc

Lucky people

Barnsley

dungannon

Dudley

bathgate / benidorm

Excellent as ever

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

hallow

By *lue-greenMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Yes. An amazing story.. it's like a book, just looking forward to the next chapter.

wishaw

I was woken by sound off door and bright sunshine it was morning id slept right through helen came in so she must have been with stevie all night .You ok i asked as she stripped and headed to shower yes im fine she said stevie wants to see you .When i asked now she said so i jumped up and went next door stevie was lying naked in bed . Clean this cuck he says and points to his cock hes lying on bed as i go down and start to lick him i can taste helens juices from his cock and balls . Last night was a test he says and youve past now real fun starts youve both proven your genuine and let me tell you most would have been out the door long ago . I continued to lick his cock in balls he had a thick cock and was starting to harden up . Today helen will sit at pool she needs resting as shes tired and sore from last night so a day in the sun will get her in shape for tonight . Ive 3 nights left with her so i want to get best out off her ill be taking her out tonight after dinner ill give you instuctions later he said .Have phone handy around 4 today ill text you now fuck off and make sure my girl is ok . I got up his cock was hard and i knew he was enjoying me licking his cock n balls .

I went in room helen was sitting on bed ready to fix her hair again i asked if shes ok she looked at me and laughed im great she said that was a great night and hes best ive ever had thats all ive to say . Do you know hes taking you out tonight i said yes i know and im looking forward to it ill go down get a decient spot next to pool come down when ready she got up and left . I sat again wondering if what i was doing was right but deep down loving every minute .Ishowered put sun cream on and headed to pool . Helen was lying belly down on a lounger at top end off pool a few new faces were there as i grabbed a soft drink and headed to helen . Noone from last night was at pool it was about 11am and red hot already i asked if she wanted to do anything no she said and lay near sleeping . I went up to the cooler area and had a game off pool with a german guy he had arrived early morning for a week he was with his parents he was only young nice lad .I noticed karen sitting in shade she looked rough as fuck she saw me and came up . She sat at a table ans waved me over i asked how she was rough she said no more alcohol for me .I asked her whats the real story with you and stevie and sat down .Long stort she said but be carefull off him he comes here 3 times a year and has brought me last twice .My husband knows and plays cuck role as well not really sexully more verbally hes very very submissive and stevie humiliates him big time. ok i said i canny really say much can i we both laughed . Hes took a shine to helen and although hes a strong master hes a nice guy but loves the control thats why im saying be careful hes got a few friends around here i should know ive met a few but i enjoy it .Ive said enough im away to lie in sun sweat this alcohol out me ill be seeing you later and she kissed my cheek and wispered for a fuck im horny as fuck she said and walked away .

Helen was sitting in pool chatting to another girl so i just lay down and relaxed helen came over and said she was going to lie down in room for a couple off hours as heat was giving her a sore head more like a hangover i said . i sat next to pool chatting to a few people and karen lay sleeping over other side . The bolton guy[the 1 who wasnt there last night ] appeared and we got chatting but was no mention off the night before .It was arond 2pm so i headed up to room helen was sleeping so i phoned for a beer and sat out in balcony . Stevies room was quite he was either sleeping or out . I sat watching the pool we had perfect view and could see karen still in same place she was in shade and looked out for count . I just left helen sleeping when i got a text come up it was stevie . There was no movement that i could see or hear from his room so i drank my beer and walked in to his room . Stevie was sitting on the chair ok strip cuck i noticed the restraints on bed again cum time he said as i stripped . On bed in normal position cuck as i lay on bed he cufffed my hands to bed and as before got the blindfold and gag .He wispered in my ear how much helen enjoyed his cock and that she was begging for it all night.Tonight her ass will be fill he said he then lubed my ass and left Couple off minutes passed and someone came in .Same again i felt someone rubbing there cock up and down my ass crack then i one thust his hard cock entered my ass it felt like same cock as before long and thin but hard to say he really fucked mre this time was a lot rougher and he was moaning more there was no words from him just noises .It was sorer than before as he made sure he was giving me a full length i felt him tense up as he shot a hot load inside me . He again made sure he gave me every drop and pulled out and left this time though he grabbed my balls and squeezed them tight . Stevie came in shortly he took the blindfold and gag off me and said bring helen in after dinner dont talk to me readt off night we will be going out and ill send her home in morning she will be safe at all times he took cuffs off and told me to leave .Helen was sitting on balcony when i went in i headed straight to shower still wondering who the fuck has fucked me i think it was same guy but not certain helen never spoke as i came out off shower whats your plans tonight she said fuck all i sit get a drink where you going i asked dunno she says be a laugh though she sounded very confident so i was happy she looked back to her old self ........tbc

bathgate / benidorm

Near MK

This always gets me so damn horny

By *arandmal125Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

What a great story can't wait for the rest.

Dudley

wishaw

We both got ready helen was looking great and we went down had dinner she asked if i was ok with everything im fine i told her and said that we still had half the holiday left when stevie left to do things together.As we sat the manager of hotel appeared asking if everything was ok yes we said and complementy on service esp the young waiter who was first class he thanked us and left. I got a vodka after dinner and went outside and waited on helen i chatted with a few people id befriended and noticed that the 2 guys wernt about id not seen them all day in fact the 3 bolton boys were sitting chatting with the2 german guys I knew they were talking about us as everytime i looked over they looked away .Helen came back and we headed up to stevies room . We knocked on door karen answered she also looked fit tonight a lot better than she looked earlier .She invited us in but went straight out into balcony and slid door shut well said said i looked puzzeled. Hand me her he groweled i took helens hand and handed her to stevie . Thats better he said and kissed her he knew that i wasnt keen on this but id play along as i knew the rules . He didnt hand about and said ok lets go you will see her in morning he said before he left he felt her tits good girl no bra and then put his hand up her skirt good girl no knickers lets go taxi is waiy=ting and they left . I went outside and karen was standing watching everyone mucking around outside . Well looks like its just us she said fancy a drink i said aye cmon she said lets go . We headed down to bar and grabbed a table away from the music in a quiter part i asked her if it annoyed her that helen was away and not her . Yes it does she said but im used to it and know what the score is so im ok i get a free holiday and cock she laughed . Does it not annoy you more to point she asked not any more i said yes it worrys me but long as she enjoys herself im fine . Trust me she will be fine stevie wont let anything happen to her that i can guarentee this made me relax more and we got chatting more the bolton boys were still in and karen told me she had fucked the 3 off them .I laughed and see the wee quite one hes the fucken best out the 3 off them . I asked her who fucked me the other day as i hadnt a clue who it was im not saying she said dont ask me again her tone changed so i dropped subject . Ive even shagged the waiter she said and laughed thats it no more secrets and she got up and went to bar and brought drinks back. So much for you being off it i laughed i like a few drinks before sex gets me more hornier she then rubs her foot up my leg . She stands up and tells me to follow her we walk down to bottom off garden its quite down here she says . she stops then kisses me her hand goes straight down my shorts she nibbles on my ear and says fuck me i want you here and now . I was turned on but was scared someone would see or even cct cameras but karen didnt care and she was her knees sucking on my cock fuck she was good as she sucked my cock she had a finger rubbing my hole it was amazing all thoughts off helen had gone as i told her lets go to my room . No she said here and lay in the back of bushes i want you here . I didnt hesatate and jumped on her kissing her and groping her tits i started to nibble on her tits as she begged for my cock. I told her to quiten down as she was loud just fuck me she said so i continued fucking her some people had walked by but where were you couldnt really see us i fucked her hard and she loved it i felt i was ready to cum as she got louder so i came and put the lot inside her i jumped off as she lay there fuck i needed that i thought. Ill go get us a drink at bar i said she nodded as i turned round i noticed the bolton boys and 2 germans watching us from the side off the bushes . I walked past them enjoy that boys i said as i passed them fuck aye someone said .

I got 2 drinks and went back to seat and lit a fag up but was no sign off karen i waited 10 mins and walked down to see her the german lad told me she had left and went out back gate ok cheers pal i said no cheers to you for giving us the show . I went over sat down raj the 3rd bolton boy came over no helen tonight he asked no i said and quickly changed conversation he sat chatting for a while before his friends came got him and they all left they were heading to magaluf . I went inside and chatted to a few people most asking if helen was ok i made up story shed met with one off her friends .I went to phone kids and noticed id 2 texts from helen text 1 said in a nice bar everything good stevie being perfect gentleman. Text 2 love and thanks xxx. I decided as it was a nice night id go a walk down the sea front kill some time as was pretty bored talking to people i had absoultley fuck all in common with .

I went a walk down the beach place was busy and very noisey but i sat on a chair enjoying the sights. i needed a pee and knew there were toliets next to the bar we were in last night so waled up and went in toilets done pee and headed out i noticed a guy standing in smoking area off the bar it was the old perv from last night was first id seen him all day/night. Fuck it i thought ill nip in get a beer and see what hes up to. i got a beer and stood at side off bar i noticed he was with karen and the other guy they were sitting chatting didnt recognise anyone else as bar was a lot busier so i drank my beer and left and headed up to hotel . When i arrived back it was near last orders so i got 2 vodkas and a beer and sat outside wasnt as busy as most people had left but then i noticed that stevies light was on it defo wasnt karen i rattled the vokas and headed up to room with the beer .I tiptoed to room and slowly opened my door i listen in and could here talking it was definetly helen and stevie and i never heard any more voices i opened balcony and listened in .They were talking very quitley with odd loud laugh but defo no sex noises then i heard dooor shut and quite they had gone out was about midnight so i knew bar was closing so ordered a few drinks for the room it was the the young waiter who delivered them up i asked if hed served next door drink . Yes stevie and helen have had a few drinks tonight he said i wondered why you wernt there but im not here to ask questions and went to leave I gave him some euros and told him not to say if they ask id asked no probs he said. I sat out in balcony was after 2 when i heard movement in stevies room helen must be shattered out to this time i thought i jumped back into room . Its quite in there i heard stevie say as he shut the balcony doors tight . For the next 2 hours i heard helen getting fucked she was loud very loud telling him how much she loved his cock . It was constant i had 2 wanks listening to the action .Ithought he must be a matchine as this was non stop .Arond half past 4 it went quite and only sound was from young ones coming home from clubs i soon nodded off and that was me till morning .... tbc

Dudley

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Really enjoying this!

Near MK

Sounds like you are getting a lot easier ride with stevie.

Barnsley

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

wishaw

Again i was awakened by sound off helen coming in it was i checked clock was 9am she looked shhattered but smiled and said stevie wants you . I got up and went next door as before stevie was lying naked on ben he looked at me fucken clean it he groaned. I got down and started to lick him he laughs and says clean it right cuck it must be soaking the amout off juices that poured out her cunt last night .I started to lick his balls and i found his soft spot as he was enjoying it i kept going to same spot he then tells me thats enough as his cock was getting harder i licked the tip off his cock and stopped .Ok stevie says your instructions today are take helen out get her something nice and sexy to wera no underwear though she wont need them .Footballs on tonight so we will get some bull/cuck time tonight as we will go out watch it and the girls will follow on later but ill want you here at 4pm again to get your daily cum . ok sir i said and he looked at me finish cleaning and stop when i tell you to . I then went down on him licking his tip off cock and licking his shaft he was hard as i started to wank his cock he just lay back with the odd groan i could tell he was loving it and so was i in fact it was turning me on so much that i started sucking his cock taking as much as i could i could feel his cock harden up and he tensed take my load ya cunt he said i just continued to suck him then he shot a massive load in my mouth i took the load it was warm and thick and i swallowed the lot .He told me to fuck off as i smirked he knew id just took control off his cock and he wasnt happy that he let me go all the way so i left helen was sleeping when i went in . I showered and was all chuffed with myself helen woke and said she was going for a shower then go a walk down town i told her id to get her something to wear tonight but she already knew .She showered we got bite to eat and went a walk down town was still very hot and could see the sun on her made her look really nice and i want her so much but knew id get her in 2 days when stevie left.We had a laugh and no talk off stevie and got helen a short sexy skirt and top .

We arrived back at hotel and helen wanted a sleep so i sat at pool with a beer i checked time and wasnt long before id to go get fucked . Raj was sitting at bar curing his hangover as i got another beer the waiter was also very chatty today dont know if i took notice because karen had told me about him or not . I sat looking around wondering if any these guys around pool were the mystery guy or was it a total stranger i was tottaly clueless . Then my phone pinged come up now it was stevie i took my time to see if anyone else moved or looked suspious but didnt notice anything . I left and headed to stevies room and as before the cuffs were lying on bed as stevie said you know the drill cuck . I noticed karen sitting outside on balcony she was chatting with helen as i stripped lay on bed he cuffed me then shut the curtains and gagged blindfolded me . I heard door open stevie says your slut awaits fuck him raw today no lube . I was dreading this as its sore when im lubbed so fuck knows how this was gonny feel but i guessed it was stevie getting me back for earlier . Again i felt his cock it was hard already rubbing up and down my crack . His cock was more wetter than before it felt as if he had lubed his cock as he slid it inside me and wasnt near as sore as befor he fucked me hard and this time i went with his rhythm which he was enjoying he moved his hands round onto my tits and started to pull on my nipples as he fucked me deep he was more vocal but was only noises no words . He came and i felt it explode inside me again was a massive load and felt it run down my ass cheek he moved away and i heard balcony door open and stevie said same time tomorrow mate i heard his first words yep . Stevie shouted on karen clean that ass for me dont want him reeking off cum at bar tonight . Fuck she didnt need to be told twice as she started to rim and clean my ass and balls fuck it was amazing she had me solid and stevie noticed he took blindfold off fuck helen was sitting she was laughing as karen finished and i was untied Fuck I wanted to fuck and so did my cock stevie says to helen look his cock can go big but not as big as mine she smirked . ok cuck go get ready were leaving soon ill come get you in half an hout untill then my girls are gonny put a show on for me and mind no fucken wanking i will be checking . I left and went into room i was getting ready and listening to room at same time i could hear loud chatting and laughing i started to think about whos fucking me and i had an idea but before anything stevie came in and says from now till final wistle at football were pals no master/cuck the girls will catch us up later ok i thought he was up to something but time will tell i went out in balcony and i noticed helen was down at pool so the bit off fun was a wind up we left but headed to front off hotel where a taxi was waiting its a good old scottish pub were going to ......tbc

anyone who can guess whos fucking me pvt me and if your right ill give you facepic off both me and helen

Barnsley

Love this story.

Dudley

wishaw

Didnt realise so much are reading this but most off yous are wrong so far ill continue later thanks again

dungannon

JUst found this again a goodbye piece off writing love reading your stories gets me hard every time keep it up

wishaw

We got in taxi and stavie handed the driver a card ok he said i know it and we headed off . In the taxi stevie said mind your my mate as a lot off people know me but only a certain few know i fuck wimps wifes so from now till i say your my mate we met at hotel and thats it ok . ok i said . We arrived at the bar it was right next to beach and sat at end off pier .It was a small place but busy and a cracking little bar obv they were all here to watch football but was still a few hours till kickoff. Stevie seemed to know a few people sitting outside below a huge tv was a big guy he was heavily tattooed and soon as he seen stevie they shook hands and stevie introuded me he was big sam waas his bar he was easy over 60 . Moe he shouted this wee woman came over tpical glasgow punter with the patter morag this is dave ,dave this is the boss aye some fucken boss ya cunt im working while this cunt sits on his fat ass alll day . She was defo a funny person we had a few drinks and by now bar was full there was about 10 off us around table stevie seemed to know a lot off people there were also few couples in bar all scots so drink was flowing. I got sams life story he lives here now not been ib scotland for 20 years when i guy pips up aye couse yer no allowed . I wasnt want to get in to detail so just laughed big sam got up for a piss fuckhe was taller than i thought easy 6ft 6 wasnt as fat as i first thought . We had a great laugh and football started and as usuall scotland got beat . The bar emptied rather quick agter the game and was mostly guys talking shit about the game i felt d*unk as the drink had been flowing and not 1 mention off cuck even stevie was having a laugh and theres noway anyone could guess about me .Big sam got up to move chairs back around tables and moe collected glsses there were 2 barman as bar was tiny . Moe for a small wiman was loud and defo the boss . Ifound out sam was 68 and moe 66 i was enjoying the patter when stevie nodded me to come outside which i did ok take this and handed me a blue tablet i looked at him and told him i dont touch drugs its a viagra ya muppet you will need it look he took one and washed it down with beer so i thought fuck it and took it . Big sam came out and left about 6 guys still sitting .I turned round to see helen and karen walking up the pier fuck i thought whats stevie planned now . Big sam looked at helen and said fuck whos the girl wae the big tits thats way karen stevie laughed thats daves wife. Fuck sorry mate i never knew and he was embarressed its fine i said they sat in a corner talking to moe helen was loud laughing with whatever moe was saying . i had clicked on now that no wonder stevie was fucking all night if he had viagra but it was doing fuck all for me . We had more drinks and the girls stayed away in the corner a few guys tried chatting but karen put them straight . Big sam had a load off drink in him but didnt look up or down he went outside to empty a bin and stevie followed . He shouted me out and i went out stevie said well will i tell him or will you as they both smoking on cigars . I looked at stevie and said its up to you . See her with the big tits she belongs to me as thi fucken wimp cant satisfy her . Fuck off big sam says and looks at me i look sheepishly away you for real fuck its normally tramps you bring here he laughed youve won a watch there but im not trusting you ya cunt fell for this shit before . stevie sniggered watch this and waved helen out this is big sam he tells helen and they shake hands and give each other a small cuddle . Moe was away and karen was chatting to a couple who had stayed behind.Big sam is a titty and bum man helen stevie says she looks at big sam and smiles . Well stevie says flash your tit to the big man as he loves those titties helen didnt even look around and dropped her top and her right tit popped out her nipple was solid ok stevie says sit down till i shout on you she walked back into bar without any fuss . I felt my cock grow not knowing if it was the alchol the viagra or just turned on with helens tits as her nipple was like a football stud . Fuck me big sam says ya lucky cunt id destroy that mate he says . Go sit down cuck till i speak to the big man fuck big sam is 68 he would have a heart attack if he had to fuck helen i thought and i dont this wee moe would be happy . I sat down and a couple off minutes later big sam went behind bar he sent us some shots over and sent the girls shots over we downed them and helen was gtting more louder karen was more quiter tonight just mainly chatting to a few people . Big sam wasnt there neither was moe i knew they lived upstairs so many they had retired to there flat aye if only . ok cuck go get helen big man wants a suck on they nipples thers a door to right off gents tilets take her in and stand behind inside the door.Fuck i though he was defo not helens type plus i was worried about his wife but i done as told . I walked over and got helen come here a minute need to tell you something i said karen laughed she knew exactly what was happening it was very narrow so i told her go in that door and pointed to it she walked in with me behind her . I got in and shut the door .........tbc

bathgate / benidorm

Have to come back to finish this

Barnsley

Dudley

Barnsley

Any more please

wishaw

This was a store room boxes and stuff everywhere another door at the corner off room . Big sam was sitting on a table he looked at helen and waved her over he looked at me stand at that door cuck and make sure noone comes in . Helen moved towards him he grabbed her tits and groped them over her dress very nice he says i wanted a feel at these fuckers since i saw them . He pulls helen even closer and pulls her top down and both tits pop out helen just stands and dosnt move as he squeezes on her nipples i could see he moving as he went to work on the nipples .Stevies a lucky cunt to have these he says as he lowers his head and starts to lick suck and nibble on her nipples i just stood there i couldnt really see much as helen had her back to me . He was being rough on her nipples as she kept clintching at making groans everytime he sqeezes or bites her tits . He stood up and said well lets see if its true and grabbed helen and pushed her over table she looked round towards me and winked so i know she was fine . He pulled her dress up and said well its true no knickers what a lovley arse he says and squeezes her cheeks he kneels down and opens her hole and spits in her bum hole and puts a finger in fuck thats a tight hole for a slut and he starts to lick it helen was enjoying the rimming more than the tit groping . he started to lick on helens cunt which helen was now really enjoying and opened her legs wider so he had easier access . He stood up and was now fingering her bum hole again thats some fucken hole you have go tell mic i wasnt him to show him this sluts hole .Mic was barman about 3 and had been quite all night just getting on with his job. I went into bar and said to mic that big sam wanted him no bother he said i noticed stevie sitting with a couple off guys but pub was very quite karen was still sitting talking to the couple mic walked over and we walked in . Big sam was standing over helen still poking at helens bum hole mic laughed fuck sake big man your enjoying that he didnt seem surprised as big sam removed his finger and said check this cunts hole out . Mic moved over and moved helens skirt higer yes id fuck that shes best slut stevies had in a long time here slut get mic hard to fuck that pussy turned her round as mic pulled out his cock was hard to see it but helen was down sucking it straight away mic was more helens type so i knew now shes enjoy his cock . Big sam turned his attention on me ok cuck strip wasnt expecting that i thought so i only had shorts tshirt and sandles i stripped fuck sake the pervs been enjoying the show big sam snapped as i stood there with a hard on .Follow me he said as he opened the other door i left as helen was sucking on mics cock i walked up stairs into big sams flat and went into first room . In room was a single bed unit large tv cupboard and a bench in corner stand there cuk and listen to me as you better take heed of what im saying i wasnt going to arue with this huge cunt .

My moe wants a chat to with you any cheek or disobediance and i swear ill hurt you do as told then we will get on fine mind that door is only way out and theres 12 off us down there if you plan on walking out also your naked so doubt your going anywhere he finished chatting and moe walked in . What the fuck have i got into i thought and now i knew i was in deep shit but long as helen was safe i wasnt to bothered . moe looks at me and said well youve been a bad boy have you not ive heard all about you although she was small she was very very dominering and knew she was boss with everyone not just me . big sam jumped at her every move get that bench over i want this cunt punished she sai as big sam brings the bench over . Now i dont need to tie you as your going nowhere moe said ok sammy i dont need you now i want a chat with this naughty boy get over that bench she orders me as sam leaves the room . At this point i didnt know was this genuine was it role play or were these peole nutters .....tbc

By *antasies happenTV/TS  over a year ago

Beccles

Do we get another chapter tonight

Thanks for taking the time to right this up. X

Woodhall Spa

Gets better with each post

Near MK

More great story

Barnsley

gloucester

Keep going enjoying it.

Dudley

wishaw

Now ive been in a few positions as cuck but none as bad as this i was fucked and hadnt a clue what was happening with helen so only way i could think off was to play along i had a good drink in me so that settled me but i dont think id be able to fuck this old bag then again i know why stevie had game me the viagra and my cock was still hard . OK she said as i was bend over bench i want to know why you would let those pervy guys down there touch your beautiful wife with this she hit my bare arse with a can . Fuck i jumped yes she was a small old woman but she hit me hard . quick a fuck she hit me again this made my arse sting and she said fucken answer me or ill keep hitting that nice bum . I said because she wants to we both agreed to this a while ago and explained my story a very short version about me and helen . She hit me again are you a poof no i said she hit me again and i swear it was sore as fuck my ass was now stinging .Well you take cock up that ass .its part off my role as cuck i say . Listen cucky and she started to tell me her story about how she owned a club and had men and woman work for her she didnt go right into detail but i got the idea . Now you better be honest when i ask you this because i will be going downstairs and asking sammy and helen .Did my sammy fuck your whore wife no i said not when i was there i said . ok cucky what did he do she snapped at me i told her everything she caned my arse the pain was getting unbearable when she hit my ass but id take the cane before her cunt as she looked like a wee dwarf. Did he kiss her on lips now think cucky again i was quick no i never seen her kiss him . ok she said so who fucked her . Mic the barman she jumped in quick oh did he now she said mic is my son in law hes married to my daughter fuck id put my foot in it now but what else was i to do . Sit on bed cucky i sat on bed but was sore from the smacks so sat on side off my ass . A girl walks in fuck she was stunning blonde hair wearing black bra black stockings black knickers and black heels .This is my daughter tell her what you just told me about her husband i stayed quite as moe says fucken tell her or u go back over the bench again i stayed silent. Ok cucky ill tell her mic fucked his whore wife downstairs i jumped in i never seen him fuck her .Bulshit moe says he lets everyone fuck her and he dosnt care he even takes it up his ass the pathetic piece off shit . They girl walks over and grabs my cock a i wasmoving side to side on bed due to the pain on my ass .She starts to wank my cock and says well if hes fucking sluts i want this and she went down and started to deepthroat my cock fuck i wasnt expecting that .As she sucked my cock i felt pain start to ease no wonder this girl was good she stopeed and moe made me lie back down on the bed . As i lay moe walked over and strted to grab my balls and squeeze fuck there full we will sort that if your whore wife fucks mic my daughter will fuck her whore man and she proceeds to put a condom on my cock arms to side shhe says as my cock stands to attention. Do not touch her cucky she only wants your cock as the girl mounts my cock im going down to see if my sammy kissed this whore and if youve lied 50 lashes. The lahes was out my head in seconds as the girl inserts my cock inside her cunt i hate condoms but was glad it was on for this one as she started to jump up and down on my hard cock fuck it was awesome as she kept sitting deeper and deeper inside her how i never touched her that night god only knows and even to this day i dont know but anyway i did as she continued to fuck me . I fucked longer than usual as the girl came ishe continued to fuck my cock wasnt long before the condom was full as i came was one off the most amazing fuck in my life. OK Cucky your lucky sammy never kissed her get ready and threw my clothes at me the girl had left the room .Your not getting off that fucking easy go down stairs and tell mic his wife just fucked you shouldnt bother him since he fucked yours so fair is fair no fucken way i thought how can i say that . Now go tell him fuck i dont know how to tell him as moe said if you dont i will so hurry fucken up as i walked down the stairs .i walked into bar only a handfull off people were in bar as i noticed time was near midnight and most were heading to clubs . Mic was only guy behind bar helen was sitting with stevie big sam and 2 other guys and karen was still sitting with the coupl and another guy had joined them thats all in the bar .Fuck knows what i was going to say helen noticed me but to much involved in the chat as she hadnt a clue what had happened moe walked in well have you told him . The bar went quite i didnt know what to say so i stayed silent cucky boy here fucked your wife . The place went quite and i just looked as mic stared at me he was pouring a pint and i was waiting on the beer getting threw in my direction waht you talking about he said .It was still quite when he looked at me that would be hard im not married moe burst out laughing as did everyone in the bar except helen she hadnt a clue but everyone else did even the couple and karen .It was all a set up a fucken joke moe shouted over to stevie well he passed your test with flying colours hes still got marks to prove it .Stevie shouts show me moe as she pulls my shorts down to show a scarlet ass which was still stinging esp when i sat down everyone looked and saw my ass helen shouted to me are you ok yes im fine she looked annoyed thinking this has went to far but i gave her the assuring look and she winked and went back to chat . we moe went gave helena cuddle and wispered in her ear and left good nite cucky nice ass btw and she headed away upstairs ok stevie shouts lets party . What fucken now i thought .......tbc

Hemel Hempstead

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 08:47:09]

Hemel Hempstead

Great sorry, I'm loving it.

Near MK

More twists than a highland road

bathgate / benidorm

Great story guys

newton abbot

Barnsley

Wow wow wow.

Dudley

Fantastic

Loving this story . Keep it going

Lichfield

Gets better and better. X

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 08:38:05]

wishaw

Mic shouted me to bar and poured me a pint and gave me a shot i prefered to stand as ass was still tingiling . As i stood at bar everyone had gathered at table nearer the bar i stood at bar stevie came over to me . As he came over 2 young lads came in from the storeroom and went over to big sam .Stevie asked if i was ok yes im fine i said just at the guy who was with the other girl came over he asked stevie if he wanted his slut to night in exchange for helen a swap . Stevie looked at her and asked where her husband was onv they knew each other in there hotel i brought her out for some fun but wouldnt mind that slut off yours . Helan was sitting chatting and couldnt hear what was getting said . Stevie said no tonight im taking her home soon to fuck her all night so noone gets her now bud . No problem but let me know whens shes available the guy says just at that big sam shouts on stevie hes moved away from the group with the 2 lads away to near the shutters. Mic gave me another shot the drink was taking efffect and i felt it . I was more concered with helen as she was also looking a bit d*unk . I asked mic who the lads were sams nephew a few ned he says lives off the name thinks hes a wee hard man really a stupid wee boy . I said hope there no getting involved in this as there no aged mic says aye there aged only but there aged stevie dosnt get involved wae all that shit . Mic then says your lucky as stevie dosnt normally knock sluts back so he must like helen he normally shares his sluts normally so he must have something for helen as i said he would have had her fucked by everyone hours ago . i looked at stevie and big sam was doing all the talking i was defo the attention off there conversation as they kept looking towards me . Mic stood and noticed the same as me and said wee liam likes cock so looks like your going to be his toy by the way your wifes a great ride id like more time with her heres my mobile number give me a bell when stevie leaves and hands me a piece of paper with a number on it . They finish talking and walk back to table big sam leaves the bar and stevie heads towards me .

Ok cuck your going to be young liams slave for rest of night big sam and i have sorted you limits and they wont be broken you will do as told and will leave when told im taking helen back to hotel theres a taxi rank across from front liam will show you and you better be obediant or big sam will sort you or might get moe again . I asked him where was this happening upstairs liam has room hes not to leave the bar or room with you untill hes finished with you if he attempts to leave with you then you have my full permission to leave him . I was d*unk but knew exactly what i had to do and to be honest i was up for it a young master for a night sounded quite good . Big sam appeared and had a collar he gave it to liam once that collars on hes your wee man but you know the rules fuck up and ill fuck you your warned . Helen was looking over but wasnt playing any attention to what was happening . I asked sevie are these guys definetly aged to play stevie snapped course there fucken legal what do you think i am some sort off pedo ill punish you later for that fucken comment now serve him and mind do as your told. Liam walked over and put the collar on your mine now his pal laughed and sat next to bar .sStevie says show him what his auntie moe done to you i turned round and showed him my ass it had cooled down think as my mind was elsewher liam tells stevie shugs upsatairs ok for him to play stevie says your his master its up to you now hes your property now i need to go enjoy his wife now . Stevie went back to table as i stood at bar with collar on with 2 young lads old enough to be my son wispering to each other . Mick gives me another shot and says youll be fine fuck they will shoot there load in minutes and laughed . Liam shouted on me to come sit next to him and his pal his friends name was tam . I sat in middle as mic brought 3 pints over he told liam be good boys as im fucken warning you both have fun but respect the guy i liked mic he was a genuine guy who was looking after both me and helen but i knew i could handled these 2 or so i thought . Big sam had turned his attention th helen or should i say helens tits again as he was groping them and the other girl was now getting attention from her bull he was also playing with her tits as karen was kissing another guy . Next thing i felf was a hand on my knee liam was watching all this and must be getting horny as his hand moved up towards my cock fuck surley he wasnt going to use me here in front off everyone time will tell ....tbc

Barnsley

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

gloucester

Just gets better and better.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Near MK

Loving it

Leeds

loving the slut story

Dudley

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

What I great horny story. I would enjoy being the cuck

wishaw

It looked like a porn movie in the bar as the 3 girls were all getting attention and liam was now rubbing my cock under the table . Helen was now sitting on a table in front off big sam he had her tits out and squeezing her nipples helen wasnt caring and was teasing him the drink was defo working on her .Stevie was sitting just watching as big sams hand wondered down and pushed her legs apart and put his hand up her skirt . Fuck sake mics cum is still in there big sam says and stevie starts to laugh stevie shouts on karen . Clean that cunt for him will you . Karen dosnt need to be told twice as she kneels under helen and goes between her legs everyone moves closer to them expet liam and tam they just sat staring and every so often id feel himrub my cock . My cock was starting to grow again as helen let out loud groans as karen licked her pussy . Mic didnt bother as he was cleaning up behind bar liam ok ive seen enough lets go i want to use this cunt and tam laughed tam was same as liam a little chubber but very young looking . Lets go upstairs liam says from now on im in charge and you do as i tell you his attitude changed and he was making it clear he was going to be in charge . Have fun boys mic says and helen and stevie were to busy to notice i had gone . Mind let him out front way when he leaves as im locking up down here mic says no problem liam says hes gonny be with us a while and smirks . We walked into storeroom and liam stops ok cunt strip he orders me which do my cock is now hard he walks over grabs my cock and starts to kiss me something i wasnt used to or even liked was kissing men or should i say boys but he kissed me passionatly and was very good at it . Tam says fuck sake can u not wait as we walk upstairs tam takes my clothes and walks along the hall into the far away room . Wait here liam says as him and tam enter the room liam is talking to someone come in he shouts . Theres another guy sitting in the room a young lad sitting playing a computer he turned round looked at me and laughed what you like mate and turned back to his game . Later i found out his name was joe .

So here i was in a room naked with 3 young guys as helen was sitting downstairs getting her fanny licked off another woman i was d*unk but knew everything that was going on . Dont know if it was the alcohol the viagra or maybe it was the kiss but my cock was rock hard . Liam told me to sit on bed he sat next to me and straightaway he headed for my cock and started to suck on it fuck he was good as he sucked it deep licking my head as he swallowed my cock. Tam went out room and brought 4 bottles off beer in liam wasnt interested in beer he was sucking away . He pushed me back onto bed and jumped up he took his tshirt off and got between my legs he stated tosuck me faster and he was grabbing my balls mind theres another 2 tam shouts as he jumps on bed and joins liam swapping my cock with each mouth . I could feel a finger rubbimg around my ass which had cooled down a lot from earlier but was still a little sensative. All thoughts off helen went out my head as these 2 guys went to work on my cock and let me tell you they were good . I felt i was ready to come it never stopped these 2 esp liam he wanted to taste my cum .I was getting ready to cum when tam moved up he was also naked from waist up but still had shorts on but i noticed by bulge in them he was enjoying my cock he started to kiss me as liam sucked me . Fuck i exploded i couldnt hold back as liam swallowed every last drop Sit up cunt and have a beer liam said and passed me a bottle off beer . liam left room as the other 2 guys were chatting as if i wasnt there . lIAM came back in with more beer and put it in fridge which was sitting in corner off room . he stripped doen to his boxers and jumped on bed get up here he said and started to kiss me again .This time i took control and rubbed his cock outside his boxers as we kissed his cock was small but was starting to grow i headed down licking his body as i headed towards his cock i pulled it out his boxers and started to suck it and get it hard . He just lay back on bed as i sucked on his cock it went hard fast and wasnt long before he was cumming in my mouth it was a nice cock to suck on wasnt big or thick and he shot his load and i licked his cock clean .Tam jumped on bed and shouted my turn now he was the same but had less pubes he was also uncut and soon as o started to tease his cock i felt it grow this was easy i had these boys under my control and i continued to suck on tams cock. Tams cock when hard was thicker than liams but was same in size after about 15 mins sucking and teasing he came wasnt a great deal but he let a roar out as he shot his load im my mouth . He jumped up and liam told joe your next Joe looked round ok fuck it but i want his ass next . He stripped naked he was biggest off the 3 his cock was already hard and was bigger than both the other 2 he stood and told me tp face fuck his cock as he stood no hands just mouth . He put cock in my mouth and started to fuck my mouth he was more talkative now telling me to suck it and calling me all names he was defo going to cum quick and yes he shot his loa and again he shot the biggest load as it was hot and thick and loads a. Good 3 boys have now all came in less than an hour i though that was it but joe passed beer out to everyone lie on bed and open they legs liam says .jOe going to toilet and liam puts his head between mt legs licking my balls he spreads my cheeks and puts his tounge deep inside my ass . He tells joe to come see my ass and what his auntie had done to it so he spun me round face down on bed open your legs he says as he started to lick it again . This little cunt was good he knewthe parts to hit and for a young guy he seemed quite experianced and this was defo not first cuck theyed used. Liam jumped up and said any yous want a lick before i fuck it i noticed his cock was hard again then i thought was it viagra they were on or was it just hot blooded young guys . Liam pushe me down on bed and lubbed his cock and was inside me in seconds i had a tight hole but this was smallest cock id took so i knew i could take it east he srated to bang me was sore on cheeks every so often to where i was whipped he was fucking me for a while and then he cam he shot it inside me and first thought was he better be clean but i minded stevie tell me everyone in involved was clean . I hadnt moved when liam pulled out and straight in went tam he also fucked he hard and was a bit sorer but he lasted longer than liam he kept falling out my ass but he eventully came and now it was joe he slowly put his cock inside me edging it in bit by bit till i felt it all inside me liam laughed that his cum was great lube it was defo sorer with joe but he wanked more than fucked me and he came . My ass was stinging both cheeks and hole .Liam lifted it and told me to follow him into toilet told me to knell and he turned camera on and pissed over my body and in my mouth (i actully still have the video but cant put it up here). He told me to get ready stinking off pish and he took me downstairs i could smell the pish off me . Liam took me to taxi rank turned and kissed me and gave me his mobile number and asked if he could use me again i told him to ask stevie i noticed that if i walked along the front id be back in hotel in 20 mins so decided to declline the taxi as i wasnt wasnt to go in it stinking off pish . Liam walked me a short distance and told him not to bother and to go home as i was nearly at hotel he kissed me again and left . i headed to hotel it was 5am but still people about i arrived at hotel and apart from receptionist place was empty i jumped in lift headed for room and shower get this reek off pish out me and the cum was running down my leg . Stevies room was quite when i got in and no helen in mine she must still be in with stevie so i cleaned myself and freashed up but was shattered i lay on bed and crashed out tomorrow was last full day and night with stevie no doubt he would have something dirty planned well we will see ......tbc

Can't wait to read the next part

Near MK

Barnsley

New forest

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"Fantastic new story

Looking forward to continued reading "

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

makes us want to book a holiday!!

Dudley

So nice

Barnsley

Hope my wife gets upto mischief like this while she’s away in September.

Lichfield

Hoping to get to Gran Canaria in November for some fun like this. X

By *lue-greenMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Looking forward to the next instalment.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *arlingCoupleCouple  over a year ago

fareham

We need more

Beccles

Next bit please, when you get time x

By *r FoureyesMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Your stories are great can’t wait for the next part

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

Hot as..

Never found out yet who the guy was that was fucking your ass whilst blindfolded....... or has that yet to cum ??

Come on cuck, we're all waiting on you

"Never found out yet who the guy was that was fucking your ass whilst blindfolded....... or has that yet to cum ??"

That has been disclosed yet, but whoever guesses right cuck said he would send a face pic of himself and his wife

[Removed by poster at 12/04/18 15:08:58]

"Never found out yet who the guy was that was fucking your ass whilst blindfolded....... or has that yet to cum ??

That has been disclosed yet, but whoever guesses right cuck said he would send a face pic of himself and his wife "

Already had a guess but was wrong. Lol

Beccles

"Never found out yet who the guy was that was fucking your ass whilst blindfolded....... or has that yet to cum ??

That has been disclosed yet, but whoever guesses right cuck said he would send a face pic of himself and his wife "

Got got a photo of face and body very nice in deed.

newton abbot

Please carry on! ?Xx

That has been disclosed yet, but whoever guesses right cuck said he would send a face pic of himself and his wife

Got got a photo of face and body very nice in deed. "

So you got it right

Who was it hehe

wishaw

Raj the young lad from Bolton wont be writing anymore thanks for all the messages but wont be wasting anymore off my time with some idiots on here just wish they were closer see how smart the prick are then good luck ...cuck

"Raj the young lad from Bolton wont be writing anymore thanks for all the messages but wont be wasting anymore off my time with some idiots on here just wish they were closer see how smart the prick are then good luck ...cuck"

No please don’t stop!!! Don’t let some small mind pathetic idiots make you stop.... there are more of us who love your stories and wait eagerly for the next part than there are silly idiots and I’m sure plenty will say the same as me and will be as gutted as I am that ur letting some clowns stop you from doing something you do so well ....

If my plea doesn’t make you start writing on the forum again any chance you could write it to me in private message lol.... joking aside I hope you do decide to carry on

Lichfield

Agree with G&T. You have more fans than detractors on here. Don’t let them win. X

By *ik4uMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Have to agree your stories are easily the best on here it would be such a shame if you stopped due to some sad losers

angus

"Raj the young lad from Bolton wont be writing anymore thanks for all the messages but wont be wasting anymore off my time with some idiots on here just wish they were closer see how smart the prick are then good luck ...cuck"

You need a hand!?

Seriously though mate, your story has to be the best one I've read in ages. We are all desperate to find out what happened next.

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Ignore the twunt. Please continue!!!

Hemel Hempstead

"Raj the young lad from Bolton wont be writing anymore thanks for all the messages but wont be wasting anymore off my time with some idiots on here just wish they were closer see how smart the prick are then good luck ...cuck

No please don’t stop!!! Don’t let some small mind pathetic idiots make you stop.... there are more of us who love your stories and wait eagerly for the next part than there are silly idiots and I’m sure plenty will say the same as me and will be as gutted as I am that ur letting some clowns stop you from doing something you do so well ....

If my plea doesn’t make you start writing on the forum again any chance you could write it to me in private message lol.... joking aside I hope you do decide to carry on "

Totally agree with the above!

bathgate / benidorm

Keep going don't let the idiots win

Near MK

Always a few complete idiots that ruin it for everyone, please reconsider, love your story, such an amazing couple.

newton abbot

It was a great bit of writing. Miss not reading it. Really would have liked to have known the end!

By *lasgowbearMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's a great turn on reading this story and wishaw cuck is brilliant at keeping us teased and twists in their posts it's brilliant

wishaw

Ok you win ill finish the story off tonight

angus

"Ok you win ill finish the story off tonight "

Yaaaaaay.

bathgate / benidorm

Happy days

Amazing story ..

wishaw

I had only slept a couple off hours as sun woke me up beaming into my room was still no sign off helen and no noise fron next door . I went onto balcony smoked a fag and tried to see in next door curtains were shut and no movement or sound i checked my phone no messages . I decided to go down for breakfast for a nosey i knew helen was ok but was starting to panick a little as hadnt heard from her .Next minute stevie walks in and comes over sits next to me i tell him straight away dont fucken push me you should have messaged me to make sure that helen was ok he butts in shes sleeping in my bed ya dick why would i text you when i told you we were coming home you stayed out not us .I felt like a dick helen will always be ok with me so shut the fuck up and listen whos cock have you been having up yer hole you get 2 gos if correct you get fun tonight if wrong you get fuck all fun .I never had a clue but knew its wasnt a old guy so i said the young waiter ok stevie says your allowed another guess but it may be him the manager i said . Ihad looked about thinking the guy must be about and the manager was walking about so i said him.

Time to find out cuck go into toilet first cubicle and you will see if your right as hes in waiting on you to suck his cock. Well it definetly wasnt the manager as he was chatting to people but i hadnt seen the waiter so i thought it was him so i headed to toilet . Walked in opened first cubicale and standind naked was wee raj the young guy from bolton fuck i wasnt expecting him he looked very nervious but his cock was hard and as told i knelt down and sucked it . He never said a word as i sucked him his cock felt bigger in my mouth than it did up my ass but apart from the odd groan he never said a word so after a couple off mins i stopped got up and went back to my table stevie was sitting with a smile . Bet you never expected wee raj and laughed raj came out toilet and walked by us as if nothing.Stevie says ok now thats out the way we need to talk as i cant let helen just go after today i want more off her so im gonny talk to her just now and sort something for when were home im away early tomorrow so i want her as much as possable go up to room when i text and speak to her she will explain exacttly what i want plus tonight you dont get any fun but since your a useless piece off shit you can watch ill explain later now im away to see my bitch ill text you

My head was all over the place first wee raj a nice young guy was the guy fuking me now stevie talking in riddles plus where the fuck was karen things wernt right again but no doubt i was going to find out and just as i was trying to get my head sorted with everything i notice helen in balcony waving at me without a care in the world fuck sake being a cuck was a nightmare but i loved every fucken minute off it ...tbc

New forest

By *hroatfuckerMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Glad your back mate been missing this

Glad your back mate been missing this

By *lasgowbearMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Very Welcome back mate just love this story

By *omox077Couple  over a year ago

grays

Great story we love it

newton abbot

Dudley

So glad your back with this mate

Barnsley

Fantastic

Leeds

So glad this is being continued .

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Bookmarked

Keep this going

wishaw

I headed straight to the bar for a beer and sat out in sun . The bolton boys including raj were playing in pool they didnt pay much attention to me esp raj well it was obv he didnt want his friends to know he liked cock and his pals knew the score to act normal around everyone . I sat for about 20 mins when helen phoned asking if i was ok yes i told her she told me to come to room so i headed up.When i got to room shewas sitting on bed whats wrong i asked she looked at me and asked if i was ok with all this and to mind the rest off our holiday will between us i laughed you feeling guilty dont be daft we both agreed to this so im ok long as your ok weve been through all this before . She stood up kissed me told me she loved me oh by the way what does he mean about he wants you after the holiday i asked . Dont know he said he wanted me again but that was it nothing else was said .Just at that chap at door and stevie came in ok cuck tonight you will be in my room on one condition you dont talk unless i ask you something noone else only me . You will sit on balcony and watch everything a chair will be faced towards the room sit on it shut door but dont close it so you can hear everything do you understand . Yes i replied yes what he growled yes sir i said . Ive a few things i need to do today so tonight after dinner ill meet you both at bar .He went to walk away and stopped ok cuck your fuck bud is waiting on you in my room what you waiting for you dont need a blindfold now and smirked .Helen laughed as she must have known all along what was happening . I went into stevies room raj was standing wearing only a pair off shorts he was one fit lad . He looked at me and asked if i was ok and he was happy i knew everything now he pulled his shorts down and his cock popped out it was already hard as i pushed him on bed and started to suck on cock it was a lot better seeing what i was sucking he just ly back groaning i knew he wasnt far away from coming fuck this was going to be quick and sure as fuck he shot his load and i made sure i took the full load .He got up without saying a word and headed out i followed him into my room which was empty . I headed down to the pool where helen was sunbathing again without a care in the world .We were gonny just relax sunbath and get a couple off drinks before tonight as no doubt our bull would have something planned find out what happened the last night with our bull or was it ...tbc

Woodhall Spa

Loving it

Lichfield

Welcome back.

bathgate / benidorm

Dudley

Barnsley

I love this story

New forest

Fantastic story loving it!

wishaw

Helen looks at at me and says listen we can fuck this up and noise them up im only playing the game but its up to you .Now you need to mind i love this cunt but cmon to fuck if youve read this story from the start helen is a slut and i love her not many people understand it but we both do .Back to story i told her no we agreed lets play then i asked her what he mean about he will be yours when back home . Hes all talk helen says ignore it so we sat getting a bit off sun a few drinks and a laugh . We hadnt seen stevie and was to hot so we went up stairs into our room we never spoke a word about him or anything that was or has happened i sat out in balcony as helen slept next door was dead no movement time came for dinner so helen showered and got ready with a sort off dress she would never wear obv stevie had told her what to wear we went down for dinner and as normall most were new people as you all know people can change daily on hoilday.

Dinner done we sat near bar then he appears he sits down and says cmon out here where its quite no problem we walked outsite to a table .Stevie looks straight into my eyes and tells me tonight your cuck not a sissy not a sub boi a fucken cuck .I thought what do i need to prove to him im a fucken cuck but something clicked that i really hadnt seen much off them together other cucks will understand what i mean i was to busy thinking about everything i hadnt really seen them .Bull then tells me to go up stairs he will be up soon and to do what he tells me on his text .I thought he we fucken go doing my head in anyway i got i notice raj heading to lift got to lift i was gonny noise this little cunt up but never got the chance ping text do what raj tell you cunt was on text .raj never said a word in lift was weird as fuk i got out lift raj follows me into stevies room .Raj tells me to strip which i done he gets a chair next to bed a nd tells me to sit on the chair he ties me to chair and asks if im ok with this .Depends on whats gonny happen fuck i tell him he laughs and says im nuts but deep down i trusted this guy more than any guy

So now im naked on a chair helens downstairs with a someone i know is going to fuck her at some point but swear i wasnt even worried about helen i was worrying about me. So raj goes into the unit and brings out a gag a gag which has been used on me before he puts gag on me then his attitude cganged he grabbed my cock and started to wank it very rough he told me hes to make me cum before bull brings my whore wife in .Next min hes down sucking my cuck and trust me this little cunt was good ive not a big cock but he loved it as much as i did i was ready to cum he put his face up and said we will play when stevie was away i could not replyed i was ready to cum when he jumped back to suck and take my load i came in his mouth he then stood up and spat my cum over my face i thought what the fuck he then pulled his cuck out he was solid biggest id seen it he started to want next to my face and shot his load all over my face . At that the door opened was helen and stevie raj looks at helen and says job done or was it stevie fuck as before im in shit will continue later with what happens ..cuck

Barnsley

Dudley

By *b0abMan  over a year ago

stirling

Loving it wouldn’t mind being the cuck in this situation either

By *affy11Man  over a year ago

Wales

New forest

newton abbot

Brilliant. More please!

wishaw

Bull walks over and unties me i could feel the cum on side off my face but i dared to touch it .Get outside bull demands and points to balcony he follows me out door he sits 2 drinks and fags on table he looks at me and says pathetic and turns and shuts and locks balcony door . Raj had left and helen was in toilet when i looked in .Helen appeared with a dressing gown on all i could see was black stockings but gown was covering her body she sat on bed and started chatting to bull. Was if they were wispering as i couldnt hear what was getting said ,it was noisey on balcony so all i could really do was watch which was worse .Bull moved and kissed helen he then stood up stripped naked he walked towards balcony his cock was hard ,he walked over and shut curtains fuck i thought not only could i not hear anything now i had to guess what was happening ,least in other room i could here what was happening.

A short time passed when bull opened curtains and opened door clean my slut cuck .Helen lay on bed naked apart from her black stockings legsapart and cum dripping from her pussy i went down and started to lick her clean her pussy was soaking wet it was obvious she had took a good pounding . Bull sat on chair as i cleaned her ok he said outside now cuck and i got up and went outside as helen went into shower . Bull put shorts on and sat on chair.

A short time passed and door opened was waiter with a tray off drinks ne spoke with bull laughing but again i could not hear what was getting said he left rather quick as helen came out shower she was naked and sat on bed . Bull came over opened door and sat 2 drinks on table he sat on chair and said . ok cuck im gonny fuck my slut nice and proper as im away tomorrow morning so i will wave to you to come in i want you to put my cock inside her cunt then as i fuck her doggy you will rim my hole deep and i mean deep . He then stood up walked into room shut door but didnt lock it he stripped naked and lay on bed chatting to helen .They were laughing and joking at at no time did helen make eye contact with me was if i wasnt there she had her hand on bulls cock at all times rubbing and pulling it every so often .Bull occassionally felt her tit and way they sat i couldnt see if his other hand was near her cunt . They started to kiss more passionatley and helen turned to go on all fours as bull waved me in he stood at side off bed as helen had cunt waiting . i walked over and guided bulls hard cock into helens pussy it was huge and thick and soon as i inserted it bull pressed into helen . I went behind bull and started to rim his ass but was hard as he kept fucking helen hard his ass was soaking with sweat and wasnt greatest experiance but i just went deeper and deeper inside him as i heard moaning and telling bull how much she loved his cock in her . Bull then jerks back and sleans into drawer and bringsa small bottle off lube out . He then lubes helens ass sticking 2 fingers inside her he lubed it well then told me to put his cock in her ass .She loves it up her ass dont you slut bull says helen says yes sir i fucken love it . I then enter bulls cock into helens ass but he pushes me out way and thursts it inside her she lets out a scream as he starts to fuck her rough i tried to rim him but he wasnt interested in me he was to busy wanting helens bum hole . Wasnt long till he let a groan out and shot a load up her ass he pulled out as helen fell in a heap he turned and told me to clean his cock first I started to lick it clean could taste bulls cum helens juices and the lube after id cleaned him i started to clean helens ass hole . I was still clothed at this point but felt bull pull shorts dowd and he fingered my hole with no lube fuck i was licking helens bum as i had a finger inside mine he stopped poking and told me to go outside again.It was getting late and was a lot quiter as i sat with a fag watching room both had went to shower so i couldnt hear or see what was happening but both arrived back in room helen was full off giggles and seemed to be really enjoying herself .They were acting more like boy friend girl friend and my jealousy was returning .

Ashort time passed as they just sat talking when door opens and again a tray off drinks bar must be shut now i thought as bull came out and left me 3 drinks and said sit back and enjoy cuck

The waiter left as bull was on mobile he sat on chair as helen ly on bed she stood and striped naked again no eye contact to me but bull looked and smirked .The door opened and in came manager and another guy fuck knows who he was a white guy in his 49s id say . Helen sat upas both guys moved to each end off helen they stripped naked as bull just sat on chair watching .Helen took turns kissing the guys as both had a tit and bnipple each to play with they were naked in no time but were in no rush to fuck her.She had a cock in eack hand as both headed towards her cunt the manager was more eager he was licking her nipple and could tell he wanted to taste her pussy as other guy was kissing her . I was right he was down between her legs just at that bull walked over and shut curtains i was fucked again i stood there enjoying the scene then bang . A while passed and was starting to get a lot cooler place was quite when curtains opened helen wasnt there just bull .

I want her when were back home and she wants me enjoy your holiday and ill text you in a couple off weeks .He shook my hand and i left went into my room fuck it was3am helen was sitting up .She asked if i was ok i said yes good lets get a sleep and we can enjoy the rest off holiday as we cuddled up in bed

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Welcome back

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

The best story I've read on here in a very long time!

Well done, keep it going

Barnsley

Dudley

wishaw

Will start a new thread on what happened when we came home soon . Thanks for all the kind messages and hope you enjoyed the story and had a good wank or 2 in the process ...cuck

Hemel Hempstead

I look forward to it!