FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nice day for it

Nice day for it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs 2 up for fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

So it's a lovely sunny day so I take a drive to a market town to do a bit of shopping in my summer dress and no underwear sun hat and shades as I walk around the market I smell freshly baked bread I know I think I will msg D see if he can get off work and meet me for a picnic in the woods down the road

Hi sexy man France a picnic dinner with someone who's only wearing 1pice of clothing? I know that will get him interested can do in about an hour or so babe but I'm covered in dust lol

I send back not the kind of dirty I was thinking this sunshine and the air on my pussy has got me horny

Nothing new there then is the reply ok I will let you know where I am in a bit I walk in to the bakery the young guy behind the counter is looking at my nipples as they press up against my dress

I catch his eye and smile and wink at him I love teasing young guys D says coz I'm a MILF

I get the bread and some fresh ham and a few other bits and head back to the car just as I get there there's a traffic warden looking at my car I shout hi it's mine as I cross the road my tits nearly coming out my dress hi it's my car I've got a ticket well I can't see 1 madam it must of fallen of coz of the sun I say

If I had a pound every time someone said that madam I would be a rich man and laughed to himself it's true I say opening my car and sitting in the drivers seat I lean across to get the ticket off the floor as I do my dress rides up and my pussy is in full view I glance up to see a growing bulge in his trousers so I stay there a little longer then say here it is can you see it and smile

Ok madam he says I will let it go this time and heads for the public toilets

I start the car and head for the woods

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Lincoln

As I pull into the woods car park there's a white van in the corner with someone eating there lunch and a couple of other cars with what look like business men probably taking a rest... I park opposite the van and hear another car pulling into the car park, I don't see who is in it as I'm now bent over the boot getting the picnic out. I make sure I bend over plenty enough to show van man what delights are on offer, as I close the boot i give him a cheeky lick of my finger and head off into the woods...

Lincoln

It's a gorgeous day, I walk towards the clearing where we usually meet. My nipples are rock hard at this point, it's true to say that after yesterday when d had me gushing I'm feeling very horny. In fact I'm throbbing just thinking about it, but I need to eat I'm starving.

Hey babe how's you? He's stripped down to shorts and the sight of him laid there and the thought of that rock hard cock gets me twitching.

I sit down on the travel rug and open the picnic, ham sandwich dear? ???

By *.jellyMan  over a year ago

jacksonville

Book mark he was cool not to slap or say sumn bout that pretty ass showing might have hinted that i like the show

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

By the sounds of this I know what is on the menu mmmmmm bookmarked mmmmm

Lincoln

I open up the picnic and begin to make some lunch, d pops the cork on the prosecco. I know what I'll be doing with that later, right let's eat I'm starving...

We've finished eating and I'm laid up against d drinking and feeling very horny,did you see that he says? What i ask? Thought I saw something he said...

Deeside

Can I have more please

Woodland kink, love it

Lincoln

I saw them to out the corner of my eye but didn't let on, I'm enjoying the summer sun on my half naked body and thoughts cross to the chilled prosseco bottle.

I pour us two more drinks and we down them, both by now feeling horny at the thought of being watched...

I can feel more than one pair of eyes on me as I sink down on the bottle, fuck that feels good

Carry on please

Lincoln

D is laid back eyes shut, we've also had a spliff which makes for heightened pleasure. I've just seen 4 men at the picnic bench threw the opening, I'm going for a walk i say, you stay here for now babe back soon...

Lincoln

I discard the bottle and sort myself out, calm down woman I tell myself

Deeside

This is hot and getting better

Lincoln

I'm going for a walk in the woods I tell d,hmm okay he says just take your phone...

I walk in the warm sunshine and come to an opening with a picnic table, I sit down and drink some of the bottled water I've brought with me... bet d would like to see me fucking this, I get my phone out... more?

By *ajic wandMan  over a year ago

cw9

More

Lincoln

I'm flicking through the stories on fab, one grabs my attention. Picnic table fun !!!!

As I'm about to open it the guy from the van appears, I've been watching you he says...

I think I might be able to help! !

Lincoln

At this point I'm thinking of d,laid back with his cock out thinking of me with possibly something or someone else... Bing, I message him. How would you like to come watch me with four? The other guys from the other table have arrived....

Lincoln

I'm feeling so turned on at this point, the sun is warm I'm feeling pretty horny. Fuck it, I'm going to lay on the table and see what happens

Lincoln

As I lay back on the table i can feel the heat of the sun on my back, I arch my hips and groan I'm so fucking horny right now. Van man has positioned himself in front of me, his cock is gleaming and I'm waiting for what seems like forever... suddenly he's buried his head in me licking sucking and teasing with his tongue, wait I say I just need to take a picture! I hurriedly send it to d, Bing... I'm coming to find you he says. At this point I've got two cocks either side of me wanting attention, I've never done this before. Shit!

Keep this going I do love your stories

» Add a new message to this topic