FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > encounter

encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iz virge OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wales

saturday night showered and tried on my new mini dress , although very short felt so good with stockings and suspenders . so i settled down for a relaxing night in , bottle of red and a good film . then i remembered i need money for the sunday boot sale , slipped my heels and coat on , drove to the hole in the wall in the village . parked in the dis-used train station wasnt to far to walk . it was so quiet and dark all i could hear was my heels on the pavement , was a nice warmish night , unbottoned my coat and enjoyed the ten minite walk to the bank . so quiet not a soul in sight , withdrew some cash , felt sooo good in my dress enjoying walking back just enough light from the odd lampost . all of a sudden i could hear a car in the distance , headlights getting closer then passing and stopped 50 metres in front . i became a little nervous but a little excitement walking passed showing off my new dress and heeled legs . didnt have far to go , when car headlights went off ,heard car door open and shut , could hear footsteps behind me . i turned the corner walking faster down the dark lane nearly there when i felt a hand on my shoulder .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Intrigued to know what happens next.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *iz virge OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wales

i turned around , he gently put his hand over my lips , he said dont be afraid releasing his hand , he started kissing me i tried to resist felt his hands sliding up my thighs under my dress and over my cheeks . still resisting he held me firm , a strange exciting feeling came over me as his hands caressed my cheeks , thighs and inner thighs , felt my thong being removed was so turned on and excitingly hard , kissing our tongues meeting passionately ,he slid down kissing my breasts and then on to his knees and took me between his lips sucking soo sensually , was moaning loudly till i came , we kissed was sooo hot , he whispered in my ear , i want you heres my number ring me and slipped away in the dark , what a night to remember , shall i ring him xx

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Hell yes

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Hell yes "

Yes you should get yourself a sugar daddy

» Add a new message to this topic