FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Switching BDSM

Switching BDSM

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a fantasy I would like to have and I am talking to a lovely TGirl about it.

We have been chatting for a while and we both love BDSM and switching roles. We agreed a time and place,booked a nice hotel in London and our role play began.

Anna was to be be sub first. I had called her to say I was at the hotel and she should get herself ready. 10 minutes later I entered the room and sure enough there she was in a self tied hogtie, blindfolded and gagged struggling on the bed.

First task was to make sure Anna was properly tied as there were punishments if it was not done properly. The gag was loose so that was adjusted and led her to have a pair of nipple clamps applied.

I untied her hands from the spreader bar on her legs and put a pillow under her hips lifting her backside for a spanking. My hand touch her hard cock an she wanted me to play with her but she would have to wait.

After the spanking, I carefully helped her to slide off the bed onto her knees as I wanted some pleasure. Her gag was removed and she was told to suck me nicely, I had hold of the nipple clamps and she soon understood what I wanted.

I wasn't ready to come yet so I stopped her an helped her to her feet. I checked the large dildo in her and then switched on the vibrator.

I then moved her back onto the bed on her back and tied her so her ankles and hands were at the corner of the bed. The gag was changed for a penis gag that pumped up nicely and filled her mouth she could only give out little groans.

I then started teasing her clamped nipples with a handheld vibrator, more groans as she was in pain and in heaven as well.

I teased her stiff cock through her silk knickers for a long time before eventually releasing it and taking it in my very eager mouth.

Edging is so great and she was getting pleasure but then I would stop. I turned up the vibrator in her backside as I think she really needed to cum. After more oral from me Anna was very close so I placed the saucer on her stomach to catch her come for her to drink as her final act as a sub.

I never thought Anna would stop coming. I left her there sill tied for a few minutes to relax and then released her. She gulped down her cum and we had a long slow kiss.

As planned it was time for some food so Anna showered and dressed and we went to the hotel restaurant.

After Supper it was my time to be the slave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic