FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sam - the office clerk

Sam - the office clerk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sam was 26,blonde shoulder length hair, green eyes & wore black framed glasses.

I hadn't really noticed her before until she was taking notes for me when I was conducting a meeting with some members of my team. She worked part time for the company completing admin tasks & was excellent at her job as I observed over time.

Sam had always been very quiet anytime I was in the office she was based in but today was different.

She had an air of confidence about her and a cheeky smile which combined with her hair down & the black glasses she looked stunning when I walked into the room and saw her at the top of the table in the seat beside where I was going to be sitting. John was originally meant to be taking notes at the meeting but had called in sick so Sam was his replacement.

I was 33 and living life to its full & managing a team of 240 people.

The meeting was due to start at 11:00 and as everyone started to make their way into the board room I went over & sat into my chair. Sam was wearing a white shirt, light enough to make out the outline of her bra, grey skirt, tights & heels. As I got all my information ready I could smell Sam's perfume & I was instantly turned on by this quiet individual who I had barely even noticed before.

She looked so sexy sitting there & I could feel my shaft starting to grow in my suit trousers.

The meeting went on until just before 13:00 & Sam stayed behind as everyone got up & left the boardroom for lunch.

She asked how I though the meeting went & I said that we had covered everything that was on the agenda & that I was very pleased to have such a good looking lady beside me taking notes, she blushed & changed the subject about getting back to me before 17:00 with all the notes typed up for me to review them.

As she walked away I couldn't help but notice the shape of her legs & her ass looked great in her tight grey skirt with the heels she was wearing. Before she left the boardroom she turned around & gave me a cheeky grin, did she know I was watching her as she walked towards the door?

The afternoon dragged & I couldn't help but think of Sam, the smell of her perfume,her amazing legs & the tight skirt around her ass.

It was getting closer to 17:00 & a knock at my door & I said, it's open, cmon on in.

Sam stuck her head in & then walked over to my desk & pulled up a chair. She looked amazing & the smell of her perfume filled my office. She started to talk through the notes & I had totally switched off & was imagining what her toned body felt like underneath her clothes.

As I was taking all the notes off her our hands touched & I noticed she was wearing an engagement ring.... It totally threw me & I was kicking myself that I didn't notice it earlier.

I thanked her for stepping in at the last minute & said I was gonna go grab a coffee before heading off home & asked if she would like to join me?

Sam looked at her watch like she needed to be somewhere but said she had time for a quick coffee as she was heading to a gym class at 18:30

We went across the road to the coffee shop & as she went to grab us a seat I couldn't help but notice how sexy she looked. Coffees ordered I went and grabbed my seat. We talked about how long we both worked for the company & the kettle bell class that she was doing in the gym & the conversation just flowed so easily.

A glance at her watch & I knew if was time for us to go.

Just before we got up I felt her hand on my leg under the table & that cheeky grin was staring at me. It must of been just seconds but it felt so much longer & as her hand stayed on my leg I leaned over and ran my hand along her leg, her leg felt amazing in the tights & as my shaft started to grow bigger under the table we were interrupted by the guy collecting our empty cups.

We got up & my shaft was visible in my suit trousers & she just smiled & said "someone's awake".

We walked back over to the office & just before we were about to go to our different offices she asked me for my phone.

She quickly typed in her number & dialled it & said - enjoy your evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Looking forward to rest of it

I went back into my office & finished off what I was working on but I couldn't get Sam out of my mind.

All packed up & ready to leave my phone buzzes, a number I didn't have saved with a picture message... it was Sam, standing in a white G string & white bra in the changing rooms of the gym with a note saying thanks for the coffee.

She looked stunning, toned body, pierced belly button & great perky tits.

My shaft grew immediately & replied I'll be thinking of you.

I was out of the office for most of the rest of the week & when I got back in on Friday I needed some documents copied & filed.

I called the admin team & was pleased to hear Sam's voice at the other end of the phone.

She's popped over to my office and when she entered she closed the door. She was wearing a navy navy trousers & a white top. She looked stunning & her perfume was making my imagination run wild.

She walked over to my desk & undone the zip down the side of her trousers & revealed a red g string & said she better pick up her pen. She dropped her pen on the floor and bent over with her ass right in front of my face, she lowered her trousers to reveal this perfect ass which was inches away from my mouth.

I grabbed each side of her & slid my tongue along the crack of her ass & as she stud back up she pushed her ass deeper into my face allowing me to breath in her smell.

I was in heaven & didn't want this to stop. She stepped back up & did up her zip & said the next time she drops something in my office I would need to be ready.

She gathered up all the documents & left.

My shaft was bursting from her taste, her smell & I was trying to think what could I get her to do next to get her back into my office?

renfrewshireish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Sam's taste, her smell, had left me all over the place & I was thinking what on earth is this sexy, beautiful, engaged 26 year old doing playing with me for ?

My shaft was rock solid & I needed it relieved as it was bursting through my suit trousers, pre cum was wetting my boxer shorts.

Sam came back into my office an hour later & this time opened the buttons on her top revealing her amazing tits....

She leaned over my desk & put all the documents In front of me and smiled at me as she held her tits together & said.... you like my twins?

My shaft was ready to explode & I said they would be so much nicer with my cum all over them..... Sam smiled and said, well maybe if you behave that will happen sooner rather than later. Sam closed her buttons & left, shaking her ass and that cheeky smile across her face knowing I was ready to explode all over her.

I packed up the last few documents & got ready to leave for the day. Sam was nowhere to be seen but her car was still in the staff car park.

I put on my seat belt and as I was about to put my foot on the accelerator Sam walked towards her car which was parked 3 spaces away.

She had changed into the gym gear, tight black bottoms which was stuck to her curves & a black gym top that had a pink stripe on either side.

She said her class didn't start for another hour & that she was thirsty & needed something to suck on.

I suggested we drive to the bottom of the next street which had a derelict warehouse & I knew at this time of the evening it would be quiet.

I parked my car first & then Sam pulled in beside me, she wasn't moving so I opened my door & sat into the passenger seat in her car. We didn't speak a word, we knew exactly what was going to happen so we didn't need to say anything.

Our lips touched & we slowly kissed, soft, tender intimate kisses which quickly intensified..... soon our hands were exploring each other's body & my shaft was bulging in my suit trousers.

Sam's hands were caressing my shaft inside my trousers & my right hand was making it way towards her tight ass under her black gym bottoms.

Sam undone my zip & released my cock from its cage.... dripping with pre cum it was ready to be taken.

She leaned forward & swallowed it whole in one go, deep throat as the head of my cock rubbed against the back of her mouth. My hands slid under her gym bottoms & I move her thong to the side & I slipped 2 fingers into her soaking hot pussy as she devours my cock.

Sam's working my cock & I can feel her pussy getting wetter as I play with her clit with my thumb & my 2 fingers inside her pussy. She increases the pace of her movement on my cock & I know I'm not far from cumming. I take my fingers out of her pussy & lift her head away from my cock. She looks me straight In the eyes & that cheeky grin appears once again. I put my 2 fingers into her mouth so she can taste her sweetness & then put her back to work on my cock. I slip 3 fingers Into her now soaking pussy as my thumb caresses her clit & within minutes she's starting to wriggle around in her seat. I know she's about to cum all over my hand & my cock is seconds away from exploding in her mouth...

I pick up the rhythm with my fingers inside her pussy & she squirts all over my hand... my cock can't take anymore & I explode my load of hot cum into her mouth... she swallows every bit of me & keeps sucking until my cock can't take anymore.

She sits up, smiles at me & says I hope that's to the required standard of the office clerk. My legs were shaking, here is this sexy, beautiful 26 year old who's engaged and she's just swallowed my load of Cum & she's proud of it and asking if I approved.

Bookmark for later reading

Ooo how naughty.

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Keep it Cumming

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

It gets my approval

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Love this

Mmmmm nice can’t wait for more

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Damn fine work I wish my secretary was as obliging

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

A few days later as I was walking towards my office my eyes were drawn to this perfect ass leaning over a desk. I could tell it was Sam's & I recalled how warm it felt on my hands as she swallowed my thick load of cum in her car.

I walked over behind her & as she was talking to Ann who was sitting at the desk & looking at her pc screen I ran my finger up the crack of Sam's ass & said good morning ladies. Sam didn't even flinch, she just turned around & stood up & gave me that amazing sexy cheeky little grin that I had now seen a few times before.

Her ass felt amazing & I could feel the top of her G string under her trousers.

Can I be of any assistance today Mr Webster she asks ?

I didn't really need anything done but I said that if she called over to my office when she's finished with Ann that I have some documents that need to be posted out to some clients.

My cock grew at the idea of Sam in my office with me & I couldn't help but rub my shaft underneath my suit trousers. The bulge was extremely obvious in my grey trousers & when Sam walked in there was no hiding my excitement.

Pleased to see me I see she said with that cheeky grin on her face.

She walked towards my desk & stopped, open the button on her trousers & ran her right hand down into her g string. I couldn't believe what I was seeing before me & she picked up the pace & rhythm as she played with her pussy standing in front of me. My cock grew bigger and was now wet with pre cum & I undone my Zip & released my cock with its glistening head waiting for Sam to take me in her mouth.

She removed her hand & stuck her 2 fingers with her juices from her soaking pussy into my mouth, she tasted amazing.

She started to wank my cock as I sat in my chair & I could feel myself getting closer & closer to cumming, my legs were starting to shake & Sam stops working my shaft & says " I'll finish him later".

I was seconds from spraying her with my thick creamy load & she knew it...My cock was so frustrated she didn't keep going.

She left & I sat there awkwardly with my cock ready to explode. My desk phone rings & it's a very important client & I get caught back up with my work for the day.

Before I know it, it's nearly 19:30 & I didn't get to see Sam leave for the evening.

I started to think about her amazing body, the taste of her juices on her fingers, her tits that I wanted to feel on my face.

I pack up & head towards my car & my phone beeps, it's a text from Sam.

"Just home from the gym & going to have a shower, I'm home alone as my fiancé is at work" & her post code.

My cock instantly stiffens & I enter the post code into the sat nav - 12 minutes away.

I drove as quick as I could & just before I arrive to their home I get another text to say the doors open.

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Brilliant

Fabulous

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

I'm really enjoying this hot story

I arrived at their home & parked in the drive way. Their neighbours were cutting the grass. I fixed my tie & sprayed some fresh aftershave ( JPG ) & locked my car.

It was 3 steps up to the front door & my cock was already starting to grow with the excitement of the unknown & what is Sexy Sam going to be wearing?

I let myself in & walked through the hall straight into the kitchen. A little Jack Russell dog startled me & jumped up onto my legs & was looking for me to play with him as he wagged his tail frantically.

There was no sign of Sam & I couldn't hear anyone else in the house. The kitchen was open plan & lead into the living room where I could see out to my car & the neighbour cutting his grass.

I turned around to see Sam standing in a tiny grey shorts which showed off her legs, a little black vest top, no bra & her nipples were protruding out of her top. My cock was solid & inevitably visible in my grey trousers which Sam acknowledged by saying " I see someone is still awake!" I'm guessing that was a long uncomfortable day stuck in your boxers?

I walked towards Sam & placed my hands on her hips, her body was amazing, the softness of her skin, her hair still wet from the shower & she smelt irresistible.

We kissed softly & her full lips felt amazing, our tongues starting to explore each other as the intensity heightened. I moved my right hand into her grey shorts & squeezed her firm ass, my cock was throbbing & I wasn't going to let her leave me unfinished this time.

There was a corner suite behind us & as we continued kissing I push Sam back and she lay there looking up at me with her cheeky sexy smile & said " does this qualify as over time Mr Webster"?

I kneeled down & spread her legs, it was time to get revenge for earlier.

I slipped her shorts down her legs & her pussy glistened before me with a tiny piece of pubic hair. I could see how moist she was & as she lay before me I was going to lap up her juices.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb & slowly teased her pussy with my tongue, nibbling away listening for her moans to see what she was enjoying the most, I slipped 2 fingers in & starting working her pussy as I continued to drink in her juices, this was the tastiest pussy I had ever eaten. Sam grabbed my head and pushed me deeper into her pussy & I knew she wasn't far from cumming as her legs trembled & drew deeper breaths.

I kneeled back and stopped as I didn't want her to cum just yet.... " you bastard" she said & I replied it was payback for earlier. I put my 2 fingers covered in her juice into her mouth & she sucked them dry & said mmmnnnnn, I sure taste good. I stood up & released my throbbing cock from my suit trousers & Sam gratefully opened her mouth & swallowed me, working her tongue on my tip & rubbing my balls with her hands. I grabbed Sam's head and picked up the pace & I could feel the tip of my cock hitting off the back of her mouth, her oral skills were amazing & it wasn't long before I was ready to explode & I filled her mouth with my thick creamy cum. Sam stayed sucking me dry until I could take no more, legs shaking I had to sit down & I fell onto the couch beside her.

Sam kissed me deeply & I could taste my cum on her lips, this woman was amazing & had me under a spell, the feelings I had when with her were feelings I'd never experienced before.

She stood up on the sofa as I sat between her legs & placed her tasty pussy onto my face, now it's my turn she said. I open my mouth and starting working on her pussy with my tongue & rubber her clit with my thumb, she was gyrating on my face & she was soaking, her juices running down the inside of her leg, all over my face.

Her legs started to go again & with a few more thrusts she came all over my face... her juices covering me.

We both lay on the couch, it was only then that we realised that the blinds were open & her neighbour was still out in his garden!

Fuck - did he see us ?

Sam played it down and said so what if he did.

Her fiancé was due back shortly so I zipped up my trousers, fixed my shirt & tie & gave Sam a final kiss before leaving.

It was so hard to let go of her body but I knew that I had to leave or I would never be able to explain what I was doing there.

Sam walked me to the door & with her cheeky sexy smile said " see you tomorrow Mr Webster"

renfrewshireish

Loving this

I hope there is more to come in this story

Newtownards

As I drove home I couldn't help but lick my fingers to smell & taste Sam's juices from her delicious pussy. My heart was still racing & my mind was reliving what just happened with this amazing woman.

I was up and into the office the following morning before 07:00 & I was feeling invincible, the effect this woman had on me was unbelievable.

I knew Sam was due into the office for 09:00 so I went up the the staff restaurant which over looked the carpark just before 08:50 to watch her coming in.

Sam's car drove into the carpark & my cock twitched with the memories of yesterday evening & her amazing body.

Sam stepped out of her car & she was wearing a light blue dress & a killer pair of heels which made her legs look stunning.

I sent her a text saying "love the dress" & I could see her pausing to check her phone in her handbag. Sam looked up towards the windows but couldn't see me as the windows were tinted. I walked back to my office & my cock was moist at the tip with pre cum. My phone beeped & it was Sam, A picture message with a photo of her glistening pussy, she had gone to the ladies to take it & a message followed with " hope you enjoyed yesterday evening? Ps I'm not wearing any knickers today which should keep your cock hard all day for me, knowing my juices are free to drip down my legs"

My cock was rock solid knowing she would be sitting a few offices away with nothing under her blue dress.

I got back to work & got finished up early so headed home. I didn't get to see Sam before I left as she was working on another project with Ann.

I drove straight to the gym as my adrenaline was pumping & needed a distraction to take my mind off Sam's photo from earlier. Had a great work out & showered & changed & felt good.

Driving home, tunes on the radio my phone goes & it's a text from Sam.

" I need to see you ASAP" - I immediately thought the worst.... my stomach cramped... did her neighbour see us and told her fiancé? Did anyone in the office notice what we had been up to ?

She text me a post code which was 25 minutes drive from where I was and nowhere near her home. Why this location ? I drove as quick as I could & finally reached an industrial site with lots of factories which backed onto a wood.

The sat nav was leading me to a road called "Westway drive" & I slowed down as I was coming to a dead end. There was parking for about 12 cars which lead to a walkway into the wood.

As I reversed into a space over in the corner Sam's car raced towards me. My heart was racing with anticipation & excitement, loads of questions running through my mind... what did she need to see me for and why did she pick this location?

I turned off the ignition and Sam jumped out of her car & sat into the passenger seat. She leaned over & our lips locked as we kissed and our hands holding onto each other.

Sam's breaths were deep & intense, holding me tight & pulling me closer & closer to her.. it felt like she couldn't get close enough to my body. She pulls away and starts nibbling on my neck, up towards my ears & she runs her nails over the back of my neck which sends shocks throughout my entire body, she whispers into my ear that she wants to feel my cock inside her. I immediately think to myself I've no condoms with me & we continue to kiss, tongues locking, our hands exploring our bodies & my cock is aching to be released from my jeans. We move into the back of my car & Sam lays down in front of me, her blue dress slightly riding up revealing her amazing toned legs. I leaned forward and push her dress up to reveal her glistening moist pussy awaiting my cock before me as she's wearing no knickers. I go down on her and breath in her smell, she tastes amazing & she's pulling me up towards her saying I want to feel you inside me. I undo my belt & pulled down my jeans & my cock springs up to attention, dripping with pre cum & ready to enter Sam for the first time. I tease her pussy with the head of my cock & she's begging for me to push him all the way in... " I want to feel you inside me" I lean back and then push my length all the way into her soaking pussy. It stretched her slightly & she takes a deep breath as I raise her legs and pick up the pace, I'm thrusting back & fort and the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my cock is bringing me close to cumming. She rubs her hand up my back and digs her nails in and slides them down the full length of my back and grabs my ass, I can't take much more as I feel her pussy tighten around my cock as she cums, with one final thrust I explode inside her amazing pussy & I fall into her, her arms wrapped around me, nails rubbing over my head, neck, my legs are shaking as I've given as good as I've got & I've just had the most intense orgasm I've ever had... she knew exactly how to drive my body wild,the smell of her perfume, her amazing body & the intense kissing drove me to ecstasy.

We lay there & chatted for a while. I asked why the sudden text & this location? she said she couldn't go any longer without feeling me cum inside her. We giggled about my concerns about the neighbour etc & we got ourselves dressed, kissed & said our goodbyes.

I let Sam leave first & after sitting in my seat for 10 minutes reliving what just happened I turned on my car and drove home.

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

wow that is one very hot story!

Thanks everyone - more to come tomorrow.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More....

It gets better and better

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Just great

manchester

"Thanks everyone - more to come tomorrow. "

can't wait

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Such a great read, can't wait for more

I didn't see or hear from Sam for the next 2 weeks as she had some holidays booked. I made general conversation with Ann over the 2 weeks & eventually found out that Sam was just taking it easy & planning some details for her wedding which was due to be in December next year, 18 months away.

I couldn't get this amazing sexy woman out of my mind, she had me under a spell & the antidote was definitely in the venom.... I needed to smell her perfume, kiss her full lips, feel her body shake as I nibble on her ear and watch her melt into my arms as the passion takes over our bodies together.

I'm back in the office on Monday morning & as I'm collecting all my post a hand runs down the back of my suit jacket, my body recognises the gentle touch & the voice saying " Good morning Mr Webster" .... I was totally caught off guard & drop my post & turn around to see Sam standing in front of me, her hair tied up, a short black skirt, tights, heels & a white top, she looked unbelievable & her perfume was sending me into a trance. She kneels down to pick up my post & pauses & as she's there, she looks around to see if there's anybody else in the office. Luckily it was just before 09:00 so the office was empty & Sam ran her hand up the leg of my trousers & over my bulge which was growing. She kissed my trousers where the tip of my cock was & I was ready to explode all over her. She stands back up & whispers, I believe the admin store room needs to be tidied out today for a new delivery coming in on Thursday, I'll be in there for most of the day.

Some of the members of the team start to make their way into the he office & Sam & I casually continue on as normal & walk towards or separate offices.

I had a 1-2-1 planned in for 11:00 with a member of my team who wasn't achieving any of his targets & I needed someone to take notes for me. I was hoping Sam would be free but I was out of luck and John joined me during the meeting. John was a nice guy, very intelligent but all I could think about was what if Sam had of been free to take the notes of the meeting, what else would this sexy lady do to me.

The meeting lasted just before lunch & when I checked my phone I had a message from Sam " lunch"?

I smiled to myself & text back... "only if your juicy pussy Is on the menu"

She responded " be down at the front doors in 5 minutes or you lose out"

I shut down my pc, closed my office door & got the lift down to the ground floor. I walked towards the front doors & I could see Sam's ass, legs, heels about 20 feet ahead of me heading in the direction of the front door. Her body was perfect & I could see other men checking her out as she casually walked across the foyer.

I caught up with her & we walked across to Wagamama for lunch. We ordered some lite bites & some drinks & chatted, the conversation flowed so easily, flirting away, innuendos flying across the table until she said she had something to tell me. My stomach cramped again... what can it be?

I sensed something wasn't right.

She looked down at her food & I knew this wasn't going to be good news as she looked so nervous. This was the old Sam sitting in front of me, the San I had only ever noticed before she sat next to me during the board meeting I held last month - the silence is killing me & then she says " I'm 6 weeks pregnant"

Holy fuck, where did this come from... Sam went on to tell me that they had been trying for a baby for 6 months but weren't having any luck & then while she was on holidays she discovered she was pregnant. I was the 1st person she had told as she hadn't told her fiancé yet. I was speechless, shocked & angry that this would mean the end of our fun, the passion, the excitement, the ecstasy & the spell she had on me. Sam insisted she was ready to be a mum & she was keeping the baby. We talked about kids, growing up, Christmas & soon it was time to go back to the office. I couldn't help but think that had I of noticed how sexy she was a few weeks sooner then maybe, just maybe that would be my baby she would be pregnant with. I went back to my office & Sam headed back to the mundane task of tidying the admin store. The next 2 hours passed with ease & just before 16:00 my phone beeps, it's a text from Sam. " can you help me lift a box pls" I reply " I have something hard & strong that will give you a lift" my cock instantly hardens & I can feel the excitement building in my body as I walk down the corridor to the admin storeroom, I open the door, walk in & turn the knob on the door so nobody can open the door from the outside. The store room is about 5ft & 8 ft & full of boxes of stationary, filing cabinets & its not well lit up. Sam was waiting for me, leaning over some boxes & her black skirt & was riding up her legs to reveal the gates to my heaven, her juicy tasty pussy. My cock was rock solid & pregnant or not I was going to take her again right here in the storage room. I walked up behind her, slid my hands up along her amazing legs & kissed the back of her neck, moving slowly over to her left ear & I whispered " you better not make any noise as I fuck you", her body quivered & I could feel the goosebumps rise on her arms. She reaches back & rubs my cock in my trousers. I left her skirt up onto her back, rip her tights off & pull her g string to the side of her ass. I drop to my knees & kiss her ass cheeks, I work my right hand up thigh & prove her soaking pussy with 1 finger while finding her swollen clit with my thumb. Sam moans & I smack her ass, I've told you to be quiet you dirty little bitch.

I spread her ass cheeks & probed her tight little hole with my tongue.... she jumped a little and moaned again, I could tell she have never had her ass eaten before & this spurred me on even more. I continued licking her tight little ass & increased the pace of my fingers in her now throbbing pussy.

Her breathing became deeper & deeper which told me she was not far from coming all over me. With one final probe of my tongue deep into her ass & flicking her clit her legs gave way & her juices squirted all over me, my face was covered in her honey, the sweetest juices I've ever tasted & they dropped off my chin onto my crisp white shirt. Sam tried to stand back up but I pushed her back down so she was leaning over the brown cardboard boxes & unleashed my solid cock.

I was dripping with pre cum & my shaft slid into her soaking pussy & she let out another deep moan. Another firm smack on her ass cheek which was now glowing red & I continued fucking her with all my stamina. Harder, deeper, harder, slowly out & rammed back into her pussy. I wasn't far from filling her with my thick creamy cum & I grabbed onto her hair & with one last final thrust I filled her pussy & we both came together. My legs gave way & my chest fell towards Sam's back.It was the biggest load I have ever released & it came dripping back out & down Sam's legs. We were both out of breath, hearts pumping & our juices were all over each other.

I withdrew my cock & put him back in my trousers, Sam fixed her thong & pulled down her skirt. Her tights were in pieces on the floor & the smell of sex in the store was making me high. We kissed passionately & she bit down on my lip, sending shivers down my body, this sexy lady drives me crazy & I just can't get enough of her.

I fixed my shirt, opened the door, left & head back to my office. My cock still dripping I was going to have to somehow hide Sam's juices on my shift & the cum from my cock which was so thick was starting to leak through my boxers.

I giggle to myself & think the store room will never be the same again.

manchester

"I didn't see or hear from Sam for the next 2 weeks as she had some holidays booked. I made general conversation with Ann over the 2 weeks & eventually found out that Sam was just taking it easy & planning some details for her wedding which was due to be in December next year, 18 months away.

I couldn't get this amazing sexy woman out of my mind, she had me under a spell & the antidote was definitely in the venom.... I needed to smell her perfume, kiss her full lips, feel her body shake as I nibble on her ear and watch her melt into my arms as the passion takes over our bodies together.

I'm back in the office on Monday morning & as I'm collecting all my post a hand runs down the back of my suit jacket, my body recognises the gentle touch & the voice saying " Good morning Mr Webster" .... I was totally caught off guard & drop my post & turn around to see Sam standing in front of me, her hair tied up, a short black skirt, tights, heels & a white top, she looked unbelievable & her perfume was sending me into a trance. She kneels down to pick up my post & pauses & as she's there, she looks around to see if there's anybody else in the office. Luckily it was just before 09:00 so the office was empty & Sam ran her hand up the leg of my trousers & over my bulge which was growing. She kissed my trousers where the tip of my cock was & I was ready to explode all over her. She stands back up & whispers, I believe the admin store room needs to be tidied out today for a new delivery coming in on Thursday, I'll be in there for most of the day.

Some of the members of the team start to make their way into the he office & Sam & I casually continue on as normal & walk towards or separate offices.

I had a 1-2-1 planned in for 11:00 with a member of my team who wasn't achieving any of his targets & I needed someone to take notes for me. I was hoping Sam would be free but I was out of luck and John joined me during the meeting. John was a nice guy, very intelligent but all I could think about was what if Sam had of been free to take the notes of the meeting, what else would this sexy lady do to me.

The meeting lasted just before lunch & when I checked my phone I had a message from Sam " lunch"?

I smiled to myself & text back... "only if your juicy pussy Is on the menu"

She responded " be down at the front doors in 5 minutes or you lose out"

I shut down my pc, closed my office door & got the lift down to the ground floor. I walked towards the front doors & I could see Sam's ass, legs, heels about 20 feet ahead of me heading in the direction of the front door. Her body was perfect & I could see other men checking her out as she casually walked across the foyer.

I caught up with her & we walked across to Wagamama for lunch. We ordered some lite bites & some drinks & chatted, the conversation flowed so easily, flirting away, innuendos flying across the table until she said she had something to tell me. My stomach cramped again... what can it be?

I sensed something wasn't right.

She looked down at her food & I knew this wasn't going to be good news as she looked so nervous. This was the old Sam sitting in front of me, the San I had only ever noticed before she sat next to me during the board meeting I held last month - the silence is killing me & then she says " I'm 6 weeks pregnant"

Holy fuck, where did this come from... Sam went on to tell me that they had been trying for a baby for 6 months but weren't having any luck & then while she was on holidays she discovered she was pregnant. I was the 1st person she had told as she hadn't told her fiancé yet. I was speechless, shocked & angry that this would mean the end of our fun, the passion, the excitement, the ecstasy & the spell she had on me. Sam insisted she was ready to be a mum & she was keeping the baby. We talked about kids, growing up, Christmas & soon it was time to go back to the office. I couldn't help but think that had I of noticed how sexy she was a few weeks sooner then maybe, just maybe that would be my baby she would be pregnant with. I went back to my office & Sam headed back to the mundane task of tidying the admin store. The next 2 hours passed with ease & just before 16:00 my phone beeps, it's a text from Sam. " can you help me lift a box pls" I reply " I have something hard & strong that will give you a lift" my cock instantly hardens & I can feel the excitement building in my body as I walk down the corridor to the admin storeroom, I open the door, walk in & turn the knob on the door so nobody can open the door from the outside. The store room is about 5ft & 8 ft & full of boxes of stationary, filing cabinets & its not well lit up. Sam was waiting for me, leaning over some boxes & her black skirt & was riding up her legs to reveal the gates to my heaven, her juicy tasty pussy. My cock was rock solid & pregnant or not I was going to take her again right here in the storage room. I walked up behind her, slid my hands up along her amazing legs & kissed the back of her neck, moving slowly over to her left ear & I whispered " you better not make any noise as I fuck you", her body quivered & I could feel the goosebumps rise on her arms. She reaches back & rubs my cock in my trousers. I left her skirt up onto her back, rip her tights off & pull her g string to the side of her ass. I drop to my knees & kiss her ass cheeks, I work my right hand up thigh & prove her soaking pussy with 1 finger while finding her swollen clit with my thumb. Sam moans & I smack her ass, I've told you to be quiet you dirty little bitch.

I spread her ass cheeks & probed her tight little hole with my tongue.... she jumped a little and moaned again, I could tell she have never had her ass eaten before & this spurred me on even more. I continued licking her tight little ass & increased the pace of my fingers in her now throbbing pussy.

Her breathing became deeper & deeper which told me she was not far from coming all over me. With one final probe of my tongue deep into her ass & flicking her clit her legs gave way & her juices squirted all over me, my face was covered in her honey, the sweetest juices I've ever tasted & they dropped off my chin onto my crisp white shirt. Sam tried to stand back up but I pushed her back down so she was leaning over the brown cardboard boxes & unleashed my solid cock.

I was dripping with pre cum & my shaft slid into her soaking pussy & she let out another deep moan. Another firm smack on her ass cheek which was now glowing red & I continued fucking her with all my stamina. Harder, deeper, harder, slowly out & rammed back into her pussy. I wasn't far from filling her with my thick creamy cum & I grabbed onto her hair & with one last final thrust I filled her pussy & we both came together. My legs gave way & my chest fell towards Sam's back.It was the biggest load I have ever released & it came dripping back out & down Sam's legs. We were both out of breath, hearts pumping & our juices were all over each other.

I withdrew my cock & put him back in my trousers, Sam fixed her thong & pulled down her skirt. Her tights were in pieces on the floor & the smell of sex in the store was making me high. We kissed passionately & she bit down on my lip, sending shivers down my body, this sexy lady drives me crazy & I just can't get enough of her.

I fixed my shirt, opened the door, left & head back to my office. My cock still dripping I was going to have to somehow hide Sam's juices on my shift & the cum from my cock which was so thick was starting to leak through my boxers.

I giggle to myself & think the store room will never be the same again.

"

this may just be my favourite part yet!

Glad your enjoying it.... and there's so much more to come.

"Glad your enjoying it.... and there's so much more to come. "

manchester

"Glad your enjoying it.... and there's so much more to come. "
really can't wait

renfrewshireish

Best office story ever!! And I lived one!!

Thanks for the great comments everyone.

I'll update tonight

renfrewshireish

Can’t wait

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 09/04/18 16:14:22]

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story and well written - very arousing!!

By *mateurswingerMan  over a year ago

Meath

mmm Sam is one lucky bitch

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

I was rushed off my feet on Friday as I needed to get away early as I was heading off to a lads weekend catching up with some of my mates heading out for a 2 day session. We were meeting at 19:00 & I had a two hour drive ahead of me in Friday evening traffic. I didn't get to see Sam before I left & I was annoyed we kept missing each other all day as i was craving the smell of her perfume, the taste on her lips, her soft tender skin that I've had the pleasure of rubbing my hands all over.

I got changed out of my suit & into my casuals, sprayed on my aftershave & headed out of the office. Walking through the foyer towards the exit & Dawn at reception called me over as a parcel had been dropped off for me. Dawn loved a good flirt, she was in her early forties, in great shape & had the look of a filthy MILF & given half the chance I would've loved to fuck her. We exchanged some cheeky innuendoes & she said I looked great & asked where was I heading to? I replied saying I was off on a lads weekend & hopefully I'll meet some lovely sexy ladies who are up for some fun, sounds great says Dawn & then pauses & says " are you ok Sam?.... you look like you've seen a ghost! My heart skipped a beat, turned around & Sam was standing right behind me, she must of saw me taking to Dawn & walked up behind me while I was chatting to Dawn. "What's this I hear about a lads weekend" Sam asks... she looked in disbelief, upset, nearly shaken. I brushed it off & just said I was catching up with some mates, nothing too exciting. I didn't want to get into too much detail with Sam there & then, especially with Dawn the office gossip Queen standing right in front of us so I played it down & said hope you both have a great weekend & see you on Monday.

Sam looked gorgeous, but I had to go or I was going to be late meeting the lads getting the first forfeit.

Ran to the car & out the door down.

Just before I got to the pub my phone buzzes, I think to myself ah bollix, I'm the last one to arrive & ive got the first forfeit which usually meant having to downing your first pint & followed by 2 shots.. that was the last thing I needed.

It was Sam, photo message..... should I open it ? What is it gonna be?

Slipped my phone back into my pocket & ran into the bar, everyone except Des was there so I had made it in time.

The pints were flowing & the pub we were was holding a hen party, looks like we were in for a great nite.

A few hours later my phone buzzes, it was Sam again.... shit I thought.

I head to the gents & open her messages, the first pic was her standing in just a red g string, 2 fingers in her mouth with the caption " my pussy tastes so good.... don't you want some"? My cock stiffens immediately & I scroll to the second pic, this time she is lying down on her bed, 2 fingers inserted into her pussy with the caption " wish I had your face to sit on" I couldn't keep my cock from twitching & starting to drip pre cum.... what the fuck is this sexy lady trying to do to me??

Put my phone back into my pocket & continue on with the night out with the lads while all the time I couldn't get the image of Sam out of her my mind lying on her bed.

A crazy 2 nights were had, lots of drinking & chatting with the ladies & having a laugh but I was absolutely dying when I woke up on Sunday morning.

I text Sam saying I was going to be free all evening if she wasn't too busy?

Had brekkie & got on the road for the long journey home. Checked my phone an hour into the journey & no reply from Sam. She must be pissed with me for not replying I'm guessing.

Ten minutes before the end of the journey home my phones goes, text from Sam.

"Meet me & 16:00, where you first fucked me" ps - I'm pissed with you.

My heart jumps & my cock stiffens at the through of seeing her, tasting her lips.

I turn around & make my way towards "Westway drive". When I arrive Sam's car is already there but she's not in the drivers seat. I park up & spay some fresh aftershave & walk towards a gap in the fence behind Sam's car. Sam's lying on the grass in a light blue summer dress, a pair of heels beside her & which she's obviously taken off to relax. She looks radiant lying under the sun & her legs are shining, freshly waxed & smooth. She goes to say something but I drop to my knees & kiss her deeply, she tries to pull away but I lean on her & pinned her to the grass so she couldn't break free, our tongues lock & she starts to run her nails up under my short sleeved shirt & shes no longer fighting my tongue, she's digging her nails deep into me & the intensity of our kissing is heightening. I run my hands along her smooth golden legs raising up her blue summer dress, my cock is dripping with pre cum & fighting to be released from my jeans. Sam's hand undo my belt & opens my buttons & undoes my zip, her hands now holding tight onto my ass. She's not wearing and knickers & I can smell her juices, I pull away from her lips & bury my face into her soaking pussy, words cannot describe how tasty her juices are, I'm rubbing her clit with my thumb & working her pussy with my tongue as she rubs her nails all over my head, neck, reaching as far back as she can & rips them up my back, she knows this drives me crazy, the sensation runs through my body & I moan loudly... this encourages her to do it again & as she does I massage her swollen clit so intensely with my thumb & as my tongue is moving it way down towards her ass I can feel her orgasm building, her legs are starting to shake as I lick her tight little ass with my tongue she looses all control and covers my face with her juices. Sam looks at me & says " I want to feel you cum inside me " my cock is throbbing, I'm so horny I'm not sure how long I'll last once I I'm inside her but I gently ease the tip of my swollen cock into her soaking pussy & start thrusting deep into her. Our tongues are sharing her juices & my right hand is caressing her tits, her nipples are huge so I roll her dress off her shoulder & undo her bra, her perky tits looks amazing & this is the first time I've seen them in the flesh & im going to devour them, teasing her nipples as I thrust into her pussy Sam digs her nails into my back once again, I'm breathing in her perfume, soaking up the moment & im gonna explode any second.... I pull out gently & ram my cock back into her & fill her pussy with my thick creamy cum & we both collapse and role over onto our sides as we out of breath & soaking in our juices. I leave my cock in Sam & we lay there... looking into each others eyes, breathing in the smells of our sex together, gently kissing & banking the moment.

renfrewshireish

Excellent story

Fantastic

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

fantastic

manchester

"I was rushed off my feet on Friday as I needed to get away early as I was heading off to a lads weekend catching up with some of my mates heading out for a 2 day session. We were meeting at 19:00 & I had a two hour drive ahead of me in Friday evening traffic. I didn't get to see Sam before I left & I was annoyed we kept missing each other all day as i was craving the smell of her perfume, the taste on her lips, her soft tender skin that I've had the pleasure of rubbing my hands all over.

I got changed out of my suit & into my casuals, sprayed on my aftershave & headed out of the office. Walking through the foyer towards the exit & Dawn at reception called me over as a parcel had been dropped off for me. Dawn loved a good flirt, she was in her early forties, in great shape & had the look of a filthy MILF & given half the chance I would've loved to fuck her. We exchanged some cheeky innuendoes & she said I looked great & asked where was I heading to? I replied saying I was off on a lads weekend & hopefully I'll meet some lovely sexy ladies who are up for some fun, sounds great says Dawn & then pauses & says " are you ok Sam?.... you look like you've seen a ghost! My heart skipped a beat, turned around & Sam was standing right behind me, she must of saw me taking to Dawn & walked up behind me while I was chatting to Dawn. "What's this I hear about a lads weekend" Sam asks... she looked in disbelief, upset, nearly shaken. I brushed it off & just said I was catching up with some mates, nothing too exciting. I didn't want to get into too much detail with Sam there & then, especially with Dawn the office gossip Queen standing right in front of us so I played it down & said hope you both have a great weekend & see you on Monday.

Sam looked gorgeous, but I had to go or I was going to be late meeting the lads getting the first forfeit.

Ran to the car & out the door down.

Just before I got to the pub my phone buzzes, I think to myself ah bollix, I'm the last one to arrive & ive got the first forfeit which usually meant having to downing your first pint & followed by 2 shots.. that was the last thing I needed.

It was Sam, photo message..... should I open it ? What is it gonna be?

Slipped my phone back into my pocket & ran into the bar, everyone except Des was there so I had made it in time.

The pints were flowing & the pub we were was holding a hen party, looks like we were in for a great nite.

A few hours later my phone buzzes, it was Sam again.... shit I thought.

I head to the gents & open her messages, the first pic was her standing in just a red g string, 2 fingers in her mouth with the caption " my pussy tastes so good.... don't you want some"? My cock stiffens immediately & I scroll to the second pic, this time she is lying down on her bed, 2 fingers inserted into her pussy with the caption " wish I had your face to sit on" I couldn't keep my cock from twitching & starting to drip pre cum.... what the fuck is this sexy lady trying to do to me??

Put my phone back into my pocket & continue on with the night out with the lads while all the time I couldn't get the image of Sam out of her my mind lying on her bed.

A crazy 2 nights were had, lots of drinking & chatting with the ladies & having a laugh but I was absolutely dying when I woke up on Sunday morning.

I text Sam saying I was going to be free all evening if she wasn't too busy?

Had brekkie & got on the road for the long journey home. Checked my phone an hour into the journey & no reply from Sam. She must be pissed with me for not replying I'm guessing.

Ten minutes before the end of the journey home my phones goes, text from Sam.

"Meet me & 16:00, where you first fucked me" ps - I'm pissed with you.

My heart jumps & my cock stiffens at the through of seeing her, tasting her lips.

I turn around & make my way towards "Westway drive". When I arrive Sam's car is already there but she's not in the drivers seat. I park up & spay some fresh aftershave & walk towards a gap in the fence behind Sam's car. Sam's lying on the grass in a light blue summer dress, a pair of heels beside her & which she's obviously taken off to relax. She looks radiant lying under the sun & her legs are shining, freshly waxed & smooth. She goes to say something but I drop to my knees & kiss her deeply, she tries to pull away but I lean on her & pinned her to the grass so she couldn't break free, our tongues lock & she starts to run her nails up under my short sleeved shirt & shes no longer fighting my tongue, she's digging her nails deep into me & the intensity of our kissing is heightening. I run my hands along her smooth golden legs raising up her blue summer dress, my cock is dripping with pre cum & fighting to be released from my jeans. Sam's hand undo my belt & opens my buttons & undoes my zip, her hands now holding tight onto my ass. She's not wearing and knickers & I can smell her juices, I pull away from her lips & bury my face into her soaking pussy, words cannot describe how tasty her juices are, I'm rubbing her clit with my thumb & working her pussy with my tongue as she rubs her nails all over my head, neck, reaching as far back as she can & rips them up my back, she knows this drives me crazy, the sensation runs through my body & I moan loudly... this encourages her to do it again & as she does I massage her swollen clit so intensely with my thumb & as my tongue is moving it way down towards her ass I can feel her orgasm building, her legs are starting to shake as I lick her tight little ass with my tongue she looses all control and covers my face with her juices. Sam looks at me & says " I want to feel you cum inside me " my cock is throbbing, I'm so horny I'm not sure how long I'll last once I I'm inside her but I gently ease the tip of my swollen cock into her soaking pussy & start thrusting deep into her. Our tongues are sharing her juices & my right hand is caressing her tits, her nipples are huge so I roll her dress off her shoulder & undo her bra, her perky tits looks amazing & this is the first time I've seen them in the flesh & im going to devour them, teasing her nipples as I thrust into her pussy Sam digs her nails into my back once again, I'm breathing in her perfume, soaking up the moment & im gonna explode any second.... I pull out gently & ram my cock back into her & fill her pussy with my thick creamy cum & we both collapse and role over onto our sides as we out of breath & soaking in our juices. I leave my cock in Sam & we lay there... looking into each others eyes, breathing in the smells of our sex together, gently kissing & banking the moment.

"

mmmmm very nice

Darlington

Very hot stuff.

Love this story and the fact that it’s written in good long sections means you can really get into it.

Woodbridge, Ipswich

So hot

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm very nice

stevenage

"Love this story and the fact that it’s written in good long sections means you can really get into it. "

Completely agree. Flows so well

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story, very arousing, well written - so did you get her sorted of her pissed off state??

More

"Great story, very arousing, well written - so did you get her sorted of her pissed off state??

More "

Funnily enough she was still pissed at me for not replying to her sexy pics

Lots more to come

Thanks for all the amazing comments

Cracking story xxx

The next few weeks were crazy in work as I had to cover one of our offices the other side of the city, it was the opportunity I had been working hard for but it couldn't of come at a worse time as I knew I wouldn't get to see much of Sam & she was starting to feel bad for messing around with me behind his back & having just recently discovering she was pregnant for her fiancé.

I had seen a picture of him & he was a pathetic excuse of a man, short, gaunt & didn't have a full time job. I couldn't figure out why this amazing woman would be engaged to such an idiot, not to mention getting pregnant for him. I just couldn't work it out.

I missed her smile, the scent of her perfume as we pulled each other closer with every opportunity we had got...I craved her body... the high I would feel in her company... the passion we shared while together.... I just couldn't get enough of this sexy woman.

We exchanged hundreds of texts every day, going from general chat, getting to know a bit more about each other.... flirting, sexting & tonnes of sexy pictures.

We just never really seemed to be able to get free at the same time for one reason or another & it was killing me.... I knew I was starting to get feelings for Sam as I just couldn't get her out of my head.... she was my drug & I needed my hit, and needed it soon.

I was relaxing at home on Sunday watching sky sports when my phone went, I didn't get up to look at it as I assumed it was one of the lads "what's app" groups & someone talking the usual banter on a Sunday after what they got up to on Saturday night. It was a cracking day out so I decided to head out for run, I left my phone charging & grabbed my iPod got changed & headed out, a quick 10 miles will clear my head I'll be back for the 16:00 kick off. I started off really sluggish & I just couldn't get Sam out of my mind. I changed the tempo of the music on my iPod & boom.... off I went & made it home with a new PB for the 10 mile route.

Grabbed my phone from charging & I had 6 new messages,Shit, it was Sam who messaged earlier, not one of the lads & she wanted to meet for coffee. That was nearly 3 hours ago. The other 5 messages were asking what I was up to & why was I ignoring her & did I not miss her etc..... if only she knew how much I was craving her touch, her smell... her smile!

I replied back straight away, just back from a run, going to go grab a shower & I could meet her in an hour? Instant reply.... from Sam "mmmnnnn shower... that sounds interesting" My cock stiffened at the though of having Sam in the shower with me. I replied"you know where I live.... ps the doors open" another instant reply from Sam " hope you've not lost all your stamina from your run!!??" My mind was racing... I need to play it cool here to get her to come over. I replied " guess there's only one way to find out !?" Another instant reply from Sam, "see you soon Mr W".... holy shit, is she really going to come over or is she winding me up ?? Standing there naked, my cock starting to drip with pre cum I had to think on my feet..ran down stairs & unlocked the door, connected my iPod to the house media system & pressed play on a play set that id put together for Sam & I as these were some of our favourite songs, grabbed some cold drinks from the fridge, a small bag of ice & some strawberries & brought them up to the bedroom & left them on my bed side cabinet. Jumped into the shower & within minutes I heard the front door close... my entire body was building with excitement, footsteps on the stairs followed by the sound of Sam's heels on the laminate floor in my room... I pulled back the shower door & stepped out onto the mat, what I saw next I wasn't prepared for. Sam... standing there totally naked, her golden body, her smooth legs, her glistening pussy, her pierced belly button, her perfectly sized tits with the most amazing big nipples, her neck that I had kissed on so many times & how her body reacts to my touch.... " pleased to see me Mr W"? Sam says with that cheeky smile as she check out my throbbing cock...

"Now let see if I can make you feel revived after your run" she walks toward me, our bodies touching for the first time fully naked, our lips lock & the kissing is unbelievable. I pull her into the shower & the warm water flows off our bodies, I move my lips to her neck & her whole body quivers, goose bumps on her arms & I know what this is doing to her body as she let out a moan of pleasure, she starts to massage my cock, moving lower to my balls & I know I have to stop her before I'll cum. I drop to my knees & lick her delicious pussy juices, the water running down her tummy, down to her pussy & into my mouth as my tongue works it's magic.. my thumb massaging her clit... Sam grabs onto my head & leans in deeper onto my face, her right hand running her nipples under the warm water, I know she's not far from an almighty orgasm & her legs are starting to shake, I look up & Sam has her eyes closed, her facial expression & her moans tell me what I need to know & they encourage me even more to keep going & pick up the pace.,, I move my right hand round to her ass & before I even get to touch her tight little ass she explodes on my face & her legs buckle... her moans of pleasure fill the room & I stand up & stick my tongue in her mouth, she tastes her juices & starts to wank my cock... she leans over & whispers into my ear... " now its my turn" she drops to her knees & wanks my cock & massages my balls... I have my back to the shower wall as she takes me deep into her mouth, massaging my balls... I hold onto her head as she works my cock, she then moves her right hand up between my legs towards my ass, she starts to tease me ass with her finger & I can't refrain my moans of pleasure, Sam's loving this every bit just as I am as she had admitted during some of our many texts that she loves sucking me off..

My legs are starting to give way & as Sam knows this means I'm about to cum she goes even deeper down my shaft taking my full length into her mouth & inserts her finger into my ass, I hold onto her head tight & keep my cock deep in her mouth & I explode my thick creamy load down her neck, squirt after squirt I fill her mouth & she leans back, opens her mouth & shows me my full load on her tongue & swallows, omg this woman is amazing & I just cannot get enough of her... she runs her nails all the way up my legs to my ass & the sensation sends shocks through my body, the water is beating off our trembling bodies, Sam stands back up & we kiss, tongues locking i bite down on her lip & push her against the wall of the shower.

I slip 2 fingers into her soaking pussy & start to work her clit again with my thumb, I knew she can't resist this & her body is tingling all over.

I turn the shower off & slide back the door, we step out with our lips locked, I'm still massaging her pussy, we fall onto the towels on the bed & I hold her down, lying in between her legs, looking at this stunning lady below me, I grab 2 cubes of ice from the bedside cabinet & place one on her tummy & hold the second one in my mouth.... "don't move I say" & I start to lick her nipples with the ice cube on my tongue, Sam's body is arching with the sensations as I explore her body like never before, her nakedness lying on my bed was what I've been dreaming about, I take the ice cube from her tummy & slowly rub it along her legs, working upwards towards her pussy while moving my mouth between her nipples, her neck & her ears.... her moans are getting more intense, I moved myself back & go down on her, the change in temperature from my tongue to the ice on her pussy is driving her crazy, my thumb massaging her clit once again... she can't hold on any longer and cums in my mouth once again.... & once again the tastiest juices I've ever tasted. I lap up her juice & Sam sits up, grabs my shoulders & put me lying onto my back, "my turn now you bastard" she whispers seductively into my ear & she slides down onto my solid cock in reverse cowgirl... Sam's working my cock as she slides up & down & I have the best view in the world of this tight little ass bouncing up and down, her pussy feels tight & im not going to last long until I cum again, I lick my thumb & start to massage her tight little hole & Sam's entire body bucks with the sensation exploding through her body, this makes her fuck me even quicker & within minutes my legs are shaking again, my heart thumping, my balls ready to release another load of thick creamy cum Into her soaking hot pussy & with one final thrust we both explode together.... our juices covering my legs, dripping down onto the bed sheets, Sam falls onto her side & her body's shaking, I gently put my semi hard cock back into her pussy & lie there, the sun shining in the windows, the music playing in the background & our hearts thumping.....

renfrewshireish

Bm

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marked again this really is a cranking story.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Very nice!

mmmm this has me soaking each time... Keep up the good work babes

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Darlington

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmm

Thanks for all the amazing comments

Busy few days but I'll update asap

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Purely amazing

By *elfast_man100Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Great writing

renfrewshireish

Wee bump to the top

Loving this well written sexy story . Keep it going

Mmmmm. Rock hard reading this

Wow this story keeps you hard and more

More please x

Wow

sounds like an incredible girl

Newtownards

By *uggydomMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

we need more

Hi all,

Thanks for all the amamzinh comments, needless to say I'm delighted your enjoying it so far. Imagine how I felt living it.... ?

I'll add the next chapter over the weekend

Newcastle upon Tyne

Top man!

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Love it

Having to bookmark this

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

loving this

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

My dick is throbbing

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Brilliant

renfrewshireish

Can’t wait for next instalment

stevenage

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

Bump up

More to come

By *vengers seekingCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

By *vengers seekingCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

"Bump up

More to come "

More please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *u55yfcukerMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Fucking amazing story. I’d like a Sam myself.

By *exy mature ladyWoman  over a year ago

Newport

By *aughty boy999Man  over a year ago

hamilton

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Op must have died. no updates she fucked him to death.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Need more

By *ixeddick91Man  over a year ago

Wirral

no more yet?