FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Truth or Dare with a difference!

Truth or Dare with a difference!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friends T and M were holding a dinner party one evening. It was mostly couples but as I knew the hosts very well, I was able to attend. We had a good time and much wine flowed. We all retired into their lounge and the subject of sex related party games came up.

M (the lady) asked us all to sit in a circle and we would play "truth or dare". It was all good fun "Dare you kiss xxxx" "Dare you show us a breast" "Dare you rub xxxx's penis through his trousers" that sort of thing.

About an hour into a game one of the ladies in the group turned over the card "Dare you masturbate the gentleman to your left without touching his penis?" The lady in question was puzzled by this and then smiled. Slipping off one of her black stockings she put her hand inside and made a sort of 'glove'. Using her stocking-gloved hand she managed to pull the zipper down of the man to her left. His wife frowned at this but let her carry on.

She then proceeded to free his penis using her hand through the stocking material. Adjusting herself, she then began to gently masturbate his cock using her stocking covered hand. The man threw his head back and moaned with pleasure.

Everyone in the grouped just sat there staring. It was an amazing sight.

After a few minutes the woman speeded up her hand/stocking movements. By now the poor guys eyes were nearly popping out of his head! Second later he gave one final loud grunt and emptied his balls into the womans stocking. His wife was none too pleased about all this and they both left the party. The other woman washed out her spunk soaked stocking the best she could in the kitchen sink.

The party broke up after this. M and T hope to hold another one soon. I hope to be there!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now that sounds like a very entertaining dinner party indeed.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

He he excellet, wish I were closer too . I would cum lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where's my invite

» Add a new message to this topic