FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first big black cock(s)

My first big black cock(s)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was answering emails on fab as always, trawling through the masses of "oh babe your so hot" and "god I want to fuck you's" hoping someone would at least catch my eye, when a new email popped up from a group of black men that play together.

I clicked on the profile and had a read. The pictures they had dispayed where so hit but it was just not the kind of thing I was into so I politly declined telling them I was more a one on one, or at the most two on one kind of girl.

I soon got a reply from them saying for me on this occation the person replying would happily play with just me and hubby. I was a little unsure as I had never been with a black man and although I knew hubby had always wanted to watch me take a black cock I had never really given it much thought.

After telling hubby about the email and having a little chat while riding him nice and slow I decided to meet this one member of their group with my hubby for a MMF. We arranged it for the weekend and the closer it got to Friday the more I started to come around to the idea.

Friday came quickly and due to some family issues we almost didn't go, but by that point I was looking forward to it so much that I would have moved heaven and earth to meet the guy I have come to know as Jason.

As the time drew nearer to leave I straightened my dress, put on my heels and walked out the door and into our car already dripping at the thought of where we were going. We drove for about an hour to meet Jason and like promised he was there waiting for us.

He greated us outside the address we were given with a hug for me and hand shake for hubby, I was shaking from head to toe and the feeling didnt ease as we where lead to a top floor flat.

Stepping inside the flat I was a little taken back and for a minute the thought of bolting crossed my mind. Inside there was one bedroom, bathroom and living room with what at the time seemed like people every where.

Although I'm never one to back down once in a situation, even I was a little unsure and even more so as I heard the sex noises coming from the bedroom and a rather large naked black man wandering around.

We were taken to the living room and offered drinks, which I needed badly to help settle my nerves!! There were four black men in the flat in all and after a matter of moments I felt so much better.They where chatty, friendly and all in all just great fun loving guys.

After a little while of talking and yet more sexy moans from the other room the other couple finished up, said their good byes and left, leaving the bedroom free.

My heart started pounding as I knew even tho some of the men hadn't taken part with the other couple, they had been in and out of the room to watch and I wasn't sure if I was comftable with that, but I told myself I was only having the one as arranged and it was no different to all the times I been fucked and watched on web cam.

Taking a sip of my wine I looked over to my hubby as Jason asked if I would go with him to the bedroom. My heart pounding as I agreed and left hubby to his own devices with the other three men to chat.

Entering the room my hands where shaking as I stopped in front of Jason, the bedroom door wide open for all to see. Knowing full well my hubby was watching us I felt a sudden rush, my body humming in need for what was about to come. As we started to kiss I couldnt help but feel a over riding need to suck J's cock, I needed to wrap my tongue around his throbbing head, I needed to taste him, suck down on his cock as I teased his balls with my hand.

I could not wait any longer and I was already so wet at the thought... so I removed my dress to reveal another dress underneath, a see through lace dress, showing the curve of my breast's as my hard nipples pushed against the material and I dropped to my knees, watching as Jason freed his long dark cock.

It was not like any thing I had seen before, I needed it in me ...fucking me hard making my squirt and scream, but first I needed to taste him. Taking his cock in my hand I slowly started to stroke up and down his shaft, my eyes drinking in every inch of his manhood before my mouth parted and I welcomed him in, my tongue doing its duty as I lapped at him, needing to taste everything he had to offer.

It didnt take long before my husband came to join us with my phone in his hand taking pictures of his slutty wife sucking on her first black cock, knowing that soon enough she would have it buried deep inside of her.

After a little while longer I was told by Jason to move on to the bed, as I went he asked me to bend over just on the edge which I did so willingly and with a big smile on my face as my pussy dripped in antisipation.... my hubby watched on recording every moment as jason began to play with me, spanking my ass as he sunk his huge lenghth into my more than willing pussy. The minute I felt him inside me I was in heaven, dieing to feel more of him I was so hungry for more and even tho I was in heaven, I became quickly aware that somebody else had entered the room, but I just could not stop and was behond grateful as my hubby joined us on the bed quickly feeding his cock into my mouth as I moaned for more.... deep throating him to keep myself from screaming out in pleasure.

I could here a voice on the bed one that was not hubbys or jasons and yet I didnt care as I looked up into my hubbys eyes the pleasure on my face shining throw as my husband moved away and somebody else took his place, I was so hungry for cock I started sucking this replacement with out a second thought as yet another person entered the room, I was in heaven, I could have happily sucked that big fat cock all night long.

Jason removed his cock from me as I was repositioned on the bed and filled from behind again.... one cock blurring with another all five men used me.

as I took what they where willing to offer my mouth and pussy constantly filled as I swollowed load after load, my pussy beconing in each and every cock with glee as I squirted for all to see.

after about and hour and a half we had to leave, it was so hard to pull myself away but did as my hubby comanded...taking one last load in my mouth before putting my dress back on and saying our good byes.... leaving the flat well and truely used knowing full well that when I got home, I was going to be getting it all over again.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So can not wait to go see these guys again on Friday

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

horny story and a fantasy of mine to see a girl of mine do the same

Went back on Friday to meet them

Again, complete waste of time! They planned a sex party just didn't bother to tell us, so grabbed our stuff and left!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Don't get it - if they were having a party the first night you went, did they say the second date would just be you? Because it sounds like you really enjoyed the first night, so not sure why the second night was supposed to be different.

They werent having a party all the guys hang out there and the couple that was there was in the bedroom, having a meet we were assured they where leaving, and they did. This time we turned up after arranging a week in advance us, a female we where bringing and 4 guys, and to find a hand full of guys and two couples!! And not once did they mention the others would be there even tho they knew we would be driving a long way for this meet. I told them from the beginning what I'm into and what I'm not and yet they assumed we would just go with the flow.

I'm not a animal that with do tricks when told, best thing we ever did was leave and stick to our gut reaction, we maybe swingers but that does not mean we don't have standards!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I told them from the beginning what I'm into and what I'm not and yet they assumed we would just go with the flow"

You told them 1 on 1 to start with.. then you had all 4. You could of said no. So no wonder they assumed.

yes I did and silly me! lesson well learnt!!!

» Add a new message to this topic