FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Random Fuck

Random Fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a big fantasy left to fulfill, it involves a couple and a hotel, the scene starts as im sat at the bar minding my own business as a guy comes and sits next to me and ask if id like a drink , i say yes and get chatting with the guy about general guy stuff e.g football , girlfriends etc. he goes on to tell me he is married and that his wife is a nymph who loves cock ! he tells me she loves to get fucked by another man in front of me and he was saying he loved the thought of her being fucked by a random stranger ! we both laughed and carried on the conversation like nothing was wrong , as we came to a silence in the conversation he asked if i had ever fucked someones wife before i laughed and said no but given the right circumstances i would yes as long as everything was consensual, he started to explain how his wife was upstairs dressed up wanting to be fucked over there hotel room bed without any words said! he asked if i would be up for it and all id need to do it go up to the room fuck her fill her with cum and then leave without saying a word, i hesitated for a second with being put on the spot then agreed ! he text his wife to let him know i was coming gave me the key and said have fun

i found my way up to there room where i opened the door nervously the room was dim lit and there in front of me bend over there double bed was a round peachy smooth white arse , black stockings , red high heels, g-string and corset. not saying a word i slowly shut the door and walked over to what awaited me! stroking her arse and smelling her crack was amazing as i instantly got hard sliding down her g-string,i strip off quickly standing directly behind the bent over woman , slowly slide my cock between her cheeks to feel her warm moist pussy awaiting my tip , she must be horny as my throbbing shaft slides right in her as she gives out a little moan , i slowly pump feeling her quiver with every stroke grabbing the bed sheets and burying her face into the bed! i get faster and deeper making sure all of my length penetrates , harder and faster i pound her occasionally spanking that round peachy arse leaving handprints , im close so grip hold of her hair tight and pull back hard making her moan loud and push back onto my cock i fuck her rough and hard before burying my cock deep inside her and emptying my balls inside of her making sure very last drop is out , i get dressed and leave without saying a word, shes left cum filled sprawled over there hotel bed , i go back down to the bar give the guy his key back and say thanks same again next week ? (how i wish this fantasy would come true haha !! any offers couples ? )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm yes please, great to have the guy actually ask you.

any offers couples ?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Always nice to know who the barebackers are...post away!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Always nice to know who the barebackers are...post away!"

Thanks for making me spit my drink out then

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Always nice to know who the barebackers are...post away!

Thanks for making me spit my drink out then "

and a chance to find out all the sarcy lot

By *uffdiver946Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Mmmmmmmmmm! Love it! (And the barebacking!)

» Add a new message to this topic