FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Swinging horror stories

Swinging horror stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hope there's not a thread on this already that I've missed. If so, here's another one.

I once went to a gangbang in a hotel, they were fairly regularly arranged ones with the same guys but different ladies everytime, usually in their 40s. Often there was a buzz in the air as everyone really wanted to be there. The organiser never took part and stayed in the next room whilst we went in and serviced the lady in question.

This one time, I arrived late, and it had already begun. But...no buzz in the air. Just silence. No laughing, screaming, slapping, groaning, all the usual sounds of a gangbang. Just silence. I said hi, gave my contribution to the organiser in the lounge, showered and looked in at the lady in question. She was 50, large-ish and blindfolded (this was her fantasy). No-one was touching her, she was just sucking cock.

Then i saw the cause of the tension. She'd obviously been fucked earlier up the bum and there was a large blob of poo on the bed between her legs.

No one wanted to either go near it or tell her, and as she was blindfolded she didn't know. A very awkward atmosphere had formed in the room between the men, we were all too British to say anything. I made my excuses and left, not before a few others had done the same.

I wonder if she had been exceptionally fit if someone would have cleaned up and carried on without her ever knowing?

Can anyone beat that for awkwardness?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a shit experience!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'd of thought shed of smelt it or got curious why no-one was fucking her :s anyways I doubt anyone will beat that story. Bring on the wall! I mean challenger! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic