FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pleasuring a mature man 4Os+

Pleasuring a mature man 4Os+

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My fantasy would be to have a man like on a bed on his back and I massage him all over and use hot stones as well. Then to use baby oil on his body and touch every inch of him slowly. Then lightly kiss his lips, neck all the way down to his stomach and thighs. Tease him so much he will be wanting me all night long and for me not to stop. Then id gently blindfold him and use some lube and use the rabbit on him as I wank him. Hear him gasp with pleasure. much more to come

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddles500Man  over a year ago

city

I'll let you know the next time I'm in Newbridge mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

prefer talc to baby oil please

and no blind fold as i like to watch

By *ermaeMan  over a year ago

co down

"My fantasy would be to have a man like on a bed on his back and I massage him all over and use hot stones as well. Then to use baby oil on his body and touch every inch of him slowly. Then lightly kiss his lips, neck all the way down to his stomach and thighs. Tease him so much he will be wanting me all night long and for me not to stop. Then id gently blindfold him and use some lube and use the rabbit on him as I wank him. Hear him gasp

with pleasure. much more to come "

No complaints here, work away op x

Then after a short time id tea bag him as I wank him and then sit on his face as i suck him off the bigger the better body wise. :-For a man to have trust in you fully is very exciting especially a stranger. To have him say 'Can I pleasure you in return for the hairs to stand on his back as I pleasure him and ask him to sit in the middle of the bed and I sit behind him and wank him as he holds my feet and caress my legs is a huge turn on as he lies back into me enjoying the pleasure. The feeling of warmth you get,my moist pussy against his ass as I pleasure him.

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

"Then after a short time id tea bag him as I wank him and then sit on his face as i suck him off the bigger the better body wise. :-For a man to have trust in you fully is very exciting especially a stranger. To have him say 'Can I pleasure you in return for the hairs to stand on his back as I pleasure him and ask him to sit in the middle of the bed and I sit behind him and wank him as he holds my feet and caress my legs is a huge turn on as he lies back into me enjoying the pleasure. The feeling of warmth you get,my moist pussy against his ass as I pleasure him."

He turns around and kisses my mouth and whispers in a husky voice "it's your turn now" lie back and relax. I lie back and immediately start to relax as I imagined he is an expert at giving a woman oral he has me so wet and does like an older man I was wit before puts his hands up under my lower back and ass as he does it I find that very hot.

I start to moan and gasp with pleasure and say "omg that feels so good don't stop" he continues to do it then takes one hand from under me and fingers my past as he licks it never felt anything like it. He gets up after a while and says "can we 69 for a while I want this to last a longer time then it would with other women I've been with" I said sure.

[Removed by poster at 23/04/18 18:24:03]

"He turns around and kisses my mouth and whispers in a husky voice "it's your turn now" lie back and relax. I lie back and immediately start to relax as I imagined he is an expert at giving a woman oral he has me so wet and does like an older man I was wit before puts his hands up under my lower back and ass as he does it I find that very hot.

I start to moan and gasp with pleasure and say "omg that feels so good don't stop" he continues to do it then takes one hand from under me and fingers my past as he licks it never felt anything like it. He gets up after a while and says "can we 69 for a while I want this to last a longer time then it would with other women I've been with" I said sure. "

hello looks like you've found what you're looking for

Yes but it's early days wit us yet so fantasy it is

"Yes but it's early days wit us yet so fantasy it is"

co down

We are in the missionary position my legs up on his shoulders and he is moaning and satin how good it feels being so deep inside me I respond by sayin how good he feels and ask him to lie on me instead of kneeling if it feels better he does and he kisses my mouth and neck and I kiss his as I pinch his nipples they are sensitive and he gasps and says "keep doing that it's really turning me on" we manage to roll over in such a way I'm on top I move my hips slowly back and forth and move my pussy up and down slowly. He is gripping my hips as I do I lean over him as he takes my hard nipple in his mouth and sucks he is moaning moving his hips up to meet my pussy to. I get up to see him still wanting more.. " I say haven't you had enough yet" he says "hell no" so we start to have sex again..

co down

Luv it sweet pearl

"We are in the missionary position my legs up on his shoulders and he is moaning and satin how good it feels being so deep inside me I respond by sayin how good he feels and ask him to lie on me instead of kneeling if it feels better he does and he kisses my mouth and neck and I kiss his as I pinch his nipples they are sensitive and he gasps and says "keep doing that it's really turning me on" we manage to roll over in such a way I'm on top I move my hips slowly back and forth and move my pussy up and down slowly. He is gripping my hips as I do I lean over him as he takes my hard nipple in his mouth and sucks he is moaning moving his hips up to meet my pussy to. I get up to see him still wanting more.. " I say haven't you had enough yet" he says "hell no" so we start to have sex again.."

Thanks

After a bit he is on the verge of coming he asks where he can come i said on my breasts I will wank you or you can wank yourself between my breasts. So he does the latter. He comes and says omg that was so intense and worth the wait

"After a bit he is on the verge of coming he asks where he can come i said on my breasts I will wank you or you can wank yourself between my breasts. So he does the latter. He comes and says omg that was so intense and worth the wait "

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Wish it was me

By *asyladMan  over a year ago

Sligo

What happened next

We get into the bath did I mention he stayed the night

Sligo

I hope there plenty of bubbles

Yes there was Gerry and he was lathered up good and proper

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Then after a short time id tea bag him as I wank him and then sit on his face as i suck him off the bigger the better body wise. :-For a man to have trust in you fully is very exciting especially a stranger. To have him say 'Can I pleasure you in return for the hairs to stand on his back as I pleasure him and ask him to sit in the middle of the bed and I sit behind him and wank him as he holds my feet and caress my legs is a huge turn on as he lies back into me enjoying the pleasure. The feeling of warmth you get,my moist pussy against his ass as I pleasure him."

Tea bag him..... So you have testicles?

Sligo

I hope there was a glass of wine ??

I tea bag him how does that mean I've Testicles??

Yes there was

"I tea bag him how does that mean I've Testicles??"
because tea bagging means dipping your balls in someone's mouth

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I tea bag him how does that mean I've Testicles??because tea bagging means dipping your balls in someone's mouth"

What he said

Sorry I meant sucking his balls whatever that's called lmao

can't beat a bit of edging so erotic especially when blindfolded he I you don't know what's coming x

No you can't

Then as we had a bath together he slipped two fingers inside my tight shaved upset and kissed my neck I was lying against him he whispered "i want to pleasure you again like you pleasured your touch was and is amazing" after a while I turned around facing him and he started gently sucking on my rock hard nipples. he groaned God I love your body. Now comes the fun part for him I took out the strap on and lubed him up and used it on him. He was moaning could hardly catch his breath. He wanked himself as I was inside him with the strap on. My upset was soaking wet he commented on how he could feel my juice dripping onto his balls and it made him even more horny. He held my breasts and sucked them then he got on top and it felt even better for him and be didn't want it to stop. He said "oh god Claire this feels so good" I said I'm glad your enjoying it he was close to coming but got me to help him stop it. He needed it to last as long as it could.

The strap on part we were out of the bath in bedroom

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Mmmm very horny indeed

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Wow. I’ve never read a story before.

Just having my morning play and didn’t last long.

Love the oily massage and wank. In real life I would have cum by then lol

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Love it , horny as fuck in work

Glad u like it madforit

By *otsexydannyMan  over a year ago

Norwich (and London)

Claire that all sounds incredible.

I would love a sexy young woman like you to pleasure me, and I would take a great deal of enjoyment from pleasuring you, sucking your gorgeous hard nipples and licking your beautiful smooth pussy until you cum.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say "I wish we weren't so far apart", because everything you have described is what I hope to find from a woman on this site.

D x

Bedbath5 i was counting on that

"Claire that all sounds incredible.

I would love a sexy young woman like you to pleasure me, and I would take a great deal of enjoyment from pleasuring you, sucking your gorgeous hard nipples and licking your beautiful smooth pussy until you cum.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say "I wish we weren't so far apart", because everything you have described is what I hope to find from a woman on this site.

D x"

I'm glad you would get a lot of pleasure from it D x I'd have a great time pleasuring you or any man to

my type of lady strap on fun yes please thanks for the story keep it cumming x

He got up off me and I asked him to lie down again and I put the blindfold on and used the feather I had to make his body shiver and then used the bullet on the tip of his cock as I flicked it wit my tongue at same time it was driving him insane I could see that by how is body moved

His body even

Then to my surprise a gorgeous man came in he is a friend of mine called Mike and he is bi he took one look at what was going on and stripped the guy i was pleasuring is bi to his name is Brian and He came over to the bed and started to suck the other guy. I loved watching them at it. This just got hotter for all involved.

They were in the 69 position and I started to suck there balls one after the other. Then they both moved to either side of me and took a nipple each in their mouths. Then Mike reaches down and starts fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit.

As Brian continues to suck my hard nipples.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

You'll not be able to sleep thinking about what's next for your upset

It's predictive text that changed it no need to be sarcastic

By *ustysailorMan  over a year ago

lowestoft

Wow you are so hot

"Wow you are so hot"

Thanks _ustysailor

"My fantasy would be to have a man like on a bed on his back and I massage him all over and use hot stones as well. Then to use baby oil on his body and touch every inch of him slowly. Then lightly kiss his lips, neck all the way down to his stomach and thighs. Tease him so much he will be wanting me all night long and for me not to stop. Then id gently blindfold him and use some lube and use the rabbit on him as I wank him. Hear him gasp with pleasure. much more to come "

OK, sign me up

Sligo

Me too

"My fantasy would be to have a man like on a bed on his back and I massage him all over and use hot stones as well. Then to use baby oil on his body and touch every inch of him slowly. Then lightly kiss his lips, neck all the way down to his stomach and thighs. Tease him so much he will be wanting me all night long and for me not to stop. Then id gently blindfold him and use some lube and use the rabbit on him as I wank him. Hear him gasp with pleasure. much more to come

OK, sign me up "

threes company your pics are very hot especially the first two

"Me too "

Gerry you can be signed up any day

Then they swap over Mike says he wants to feel the bullet inside him so I lie him down and use it gently.

He gestures to Brian to suck him as I pleasure his ass.

lowestoft

Claire you are making me so horny

I'd love to be in your story or better still be in you

"Claire you are making me so horny

I'd love to be in your story or better still be in you "

That's good

After a while his breathing starts to get quicker, he is moaning it feels good. Mike turns to me and says

"I want to feel your tight pussy around my cock as Brian sucks my balls and u suck and kiss my nipples. He kisses me harder and moans as be slips into me. I look to see what Brian is doin I see him using the bullet on Mike's ass as he is inside me. We are both even more horny.

lowestoft

Mmm keep going babe I've cum twice reading this let's make it 3 times

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"It's predictive text that changed it no need to be sarcastic "

Ah I know. Was only a wee joke

Ok duly noted

With your touch that would be heaven swwetpearl xx

By *ickyD777Man  over a year ago

Hook

I've cum twice too

Then Brian lies back and we both go down on him one sucking his cock the other his balls. Brian wants him he lies on his back and Mike starts to slip into him they are both moaning I lie under them sucking and feeling their balls using the rabbit against them they are really enjoying it.i love to watch them. They get more turned on by me watching them and using pleasuring myself. They both say "omg your touch is amazing" when they move off each other they see my pussy is juicy so one goes down to lick it as the other rims my ass it's driving me wild I even say as much Mike looks up and smiles and says "that's how we want you to be driven by desire and lust, they do it so expertly that my tight little pussy is soaking in a few mins my juice gushing in their mouths. Then Brian says "I need to be inside that hot little pussy again" so he slips inside me and Mike slips inside him it feels very erotic his balls slapping off me.

lowestoft

Turning me on so much I'd love for you to gush in my mouth

"Turning me on so much I'd love for you to gush in my mouth "

Anytime _ustysailor

By *illyKMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Now you are just the dirty minded hot girl this man needs today! More please! Don’t stop pleasuring me...

By *illyKMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

It’s making me imagine this is your hand, stroking...

Then Mike straddles Brian and I lick and suck his nipples and wank him. He is moaning in estascy his eyes are rolling back in his head he is on the verge of orgasm but I've other plans

Yes i remember how wet your pussy gets i want to drink from it ans enjoy your love juice mmm xxx

"Yes i remember how wet your pussy gets i want to drink from it ans enjoy your love juice mmm xxx"

You could any time rod!!

What a hot horny story . My cock is so hard reading it . Oh how I wish I could be there for MMMF

"What a hot horny story . My cock is so hard reading it . Oh how I wish I could be there for MMMF "

I bet u would

So I lie Mike down and I gently take his nipple in my mouth and suck it and start to finger his ass to he is moaning. I tease him with the feather he says "omg that is heaven" he leans over for Brian's cock and takes it all in his mouth. They haven't come yet and the teasing has been intense I'm impressed!! I sit up and watch them and I lie under Brian's balls and tease and suck them and finger his ass as Mike sucks him. I get Brian to lie at the edge of the bed and pleasure him after as Mike is on top. then when he is finished I use the strap on on him. He can t believe how good it feels on his ass. He's not as used to it as Mike so I am extra gentle with him lube him up well and sit on his face before I peg him to make him want it.

london

Hope this goes on forever

X

"Hope this goes on forever

X"

I'd say they are to

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Love this

My soaking wet juicy pussy on his face grinding off him before I peg him he is finding it very erotic. I love to pleasure a man fully tease and make him want it even more.

He is happy to be of assistance. After I lube him up I slide the cock in and start to gently fuck him as I wank him. I say "do u like that my little bitch" he gasps and says "oh yes I love it keep going make this little bitxh come for you" Tat nearly sends Mike over the edge to orgasm "I say no you don't get away that quick from us" He starts to 69 Brian as I'm inside him it's very erotic watching two sexy men pleasure each other as u peg one of them. Hot as hell to be honest

london

Mooooore

lowestoft

You are such a horny girl you are keeping me so hard

Wish someone would pleasure me been months gagging now

"Wish someone would pleasure me been months gagging now"

They could sometime if you play your cards right

I will never forget your touch sweetpearl .sensous gentle and so arousing guys this lady is a gem .

"I will never forget your touch sweetpearl .sensous gentle and so arousing guys this lady is a gem ."

Thanks rod

Mike says please sit on my face let me taste your juices he expertly flicks and licks my clit as he fingers me it drives me insane.

He looks at what I wore which was a pink baby doll with nothing else and he turns to Brian and says

"You are a lucky man to have seen her in that most men dont"

They both start to pleasure me as they want it to last longer so do I. Mike enters me missionary with my legs on his shoulders he moans and holds my feet can t get enough I'm sucking Brian as Mike is inside me. He wants me so bad I can feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. He says "I need to be inside your warm wet tight pussy it feels so good around my cock." I tease him more by slowly licking the length of the shaft as I rub the tip and put my tongue in it. He is so horny his hips are moving to my mouth wanting me to take it all in which I do. after Mike is to used I lie Brian down and suck his nipples moving my way slowly down kissing his big stomach love them very erotic to touch and pleasure every part of a man especially if they are into bbw and other men

Mmm this mike guy sounds like a real horny fucker claire xx

That mike guy sounds hot

I wish i was mike x

"That mike guy sounds hot "