FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married Women Playing in Secret

Married Women Playing in Secret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Nothing turns me on more than fucking a married woman especially without their husbands knowledge, knowing your cock is inside another man's wife and sending her home full of your cum mmmmmm are there any married women on here playing in secret? If so, please share your stories below or inbox me... if you'd like to play with me too then even better xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nothing turns me on more than fucking a married woman especially without their husbands knowledge, knowing your cock is inside another man's wife and sending her home full of your cum mmmmmm are there any married women on here playing in secret? If so, please share your stories below or inbox me... if you'd like to play with me too then even better xx "

My husband knows im here, he signed me up! So i ask him a lot of the time if i can go out playing, 3sums, outside meets, parties etc!

But there is the odd occasion where im at home, alone, he’s out at work and i know he wont be back for ages so i get a regular fuck buddy round and let him fuck me in my marital bed. Turns me on massively! And my husband never knows and never sudpects despite sometimes very wet sheets and the smell of sex in the room

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Nothing turns me on more than fucking a married woman especially without their husbands knowledge, knowing your cock is inside another man's wife and sending her home full of your cum mmmmmm are there any married women on here playing in secret? If so, please share your stories below or inbox me... if you'd like to play with me too then even better xx "

Lucky you’ve got safe sex on your list then!!

"Nothing turns me on more than fucking a married woman especially without their husbands knowledge, knowing your cock is inside another man's wife and sending her home full of your cum mmmmmm are there any married women on here playing in secret? If so, please share your stories below or inbox me... if you'd like to play with me too then even better xx

My husband knows im here, he signed me up! So i ask him a lot of the time if i can go out playing, 3sums, outside meets, parties etc!

But there is the odd occasion where im at home, alone, he’s out at work and i know he wont be back for ages so i get a regular fuck buddy round and let him fuck me in my marital bed. Turns me on massively! And my husband never knows and never sudpects despite sometimes very wet sheets and the smell of sex in the room "

"Nothing turns me on more than fucking a married woman especially without their husbands knowledge, knowing your cock is inside another man's wife and sending her home full of your cum mmmmmm are there any married women on here playing in secret? If so, please share your stories below or inbox me... if you'd like to play with me too then even better xx

But there is the odd occasion where im at home, alone, he’s out at work and i know he wont be back for ages so i get a regular fuck buddy round and let him fuck me in my marital bed. Turns me on massively! And my husband never knows and never sudpects despite sometimes very wet sheets and the smell of sex in the room "

very naughty lol

I like the sound of this ????

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

Totally love this

Jesus that would turn me on so much having sex in the marital bed without the husband knowing

that so fucking hot

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Nice and your as sexy as hell

Worst thing is whilst your fuck buddy is tied to your marital bed, naked,your sat on his face soaking him cuz its just too good, and your husband rings!!

Not going to lie, ive answered the phone and cummed on my fuck buddies face whilst talking to the husband on the phone. He had no idea, he though i was mopping the kitchen...

Sit on my face all day long

"Worst thing is whilst your fuck buddy is tied to your marital bed, naked,your sat on his face soaking him cuz its just too good, and your husband rings!!

Not going to lie, ive answered the phone and cummed on my fuck buddies face whilst talking to the husband on the phone. He had no idea, he though i was mopping the kitchen..."

How do I apply hahaha

By *rappedaroundyourWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Hubby has to clean up the mess...so he has to know...

But there is the odd occasion where im at home, alone, he’s out at work and i know he wont be back for ages so i get a regular fuck buddy round and let him fuck me in my marital bed. Turns me on massively! And my husband never knows and never sudpects despite sometimes very wet sheets and the smell of sex in the room

Nice and your as sexy as hell"

"Worst thing is whilst your fuck buddy is tied to your marital bed, naked,your sat on his face soaking him cuz its just too good, and your husband rings!!

Not going to lie, ive answered the phone and cummed on my fuck buddies face whilst talking to the husband on the phone. He had no idea, he though i was mopping the kitchen..."

naughty naughty girl lol are u sure he has no idea ?

Would love to do this with someone's wife/gf then send them home full of cum

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Will he not know now

Happy to be of service to any bored married women

Very horny my hubby doesn’t know I am on here x

By *utual InterestsMan  over a year ago

Kent

"Very horny my hubby doesn’t know I am on here x"

Oh to be in Yorkshire..... Your pics have got me fancying a Mars Bar BTW x

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Very horny my hubby doesn’t know I am on here x"

I’m in Whitby Sunday for WGW, I’m out & about with the camera

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I love the idea of giving pleasure to another guys wife with or without him knowing.

By *wingsingMan  over a year ago

Berkshire/London

I truly wicked woman... I know exactly what you mean x

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I want my wife to like that mmmm

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I've been a regular for a sexy married lady (43) for about a year now. Her husband is dropping her off soon and been told to satisfy her fully before she can get picked up tomorrow

Manchester

Any other sexy ladies that would like to share?

Manchester

Bump

Do love the look of her wedding ring as her hand is wrapped around me especially if the ring is running over the head of my cock as she strokes me.

Shows me how naughty she is

I would love my wife to be fucked on our marital bed.. and she said she would love it

Manchester

"I would love my wife to be fucked on our marital bed.. and she said she would love it "
sign me up!

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

My Mrs has a couple of fuck buddies. I work away from home, so they see to her needs, it's always safe sex.

Manchester

"My Mrs has a couple of fuck buddies. I work away from home, so they see to her needs, it's always safe sex. "
does she send you pics or video of it?

Would love to find a woman like this

I fucked a work colleague after hours over a desk. Her fingernails were scraping wood off table. Her husband was waiting outside to give her a lift home. He kept phoning in.middle of it unaware what she was up to.

Manchester

Bump

Manchester

Any new stories?

Very true, nothing better for than a proper milf. X

Manchester

Any new horny stories this weekend?

I fucked Manys a married women over the yrs .Even when I was young and them a lot older than me was good .Still fucking one now from time to time .

I have been fucking a guy who talked me into joining this site... I went round to his place the other night, his gf was sleeping in the spare room, I fucked him in their marital bed then stayed the night, she left for work and we fucked again before I left.....

Sooooo fucking hot to do that too

By *onobMan  over a year ago

Kingswinford

I fucked a married woman a number of times in my late 20s. Her husband knew and was involved initially, but I loved the thrill of going round when he was working and finding her dressed up for me. Used to lick, fuck and spunk in her in their bed before he got home. The thrill of getting my bare cock in her and leaving her full of cum still makes me hard thinking of it.

By *penryanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Did she know you were there ?

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

"My Mrs has a couple of fuck buddies. I work away from home, so they see to her needs, it's always safe sex. does she send you pics or video of it? "

Yes mate, I get plenty of videos and pictures from her meetings. I think she's got a meet this week. Very horny.

By *ob_nwMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

the idea of a married lady is a huge turn on and even more if hubby doesn't know. but up to now just a fantasy.

and I am sure if a married woman is cheating she won't post it on here

I like the thought of a married woman

Even better if she calls him as we’re fucking

Manchester

"I have been fucking a guy who talked me into joining this site... I went round to his place the other night, his gf was sleeping in the spare room, I fucked him in their marital bed then stayed the night, she left for work and we fucked again before I left.....

Very very hot story xx

Sooooo fucking hot to do that too "

The thought has instantly given me the horn!

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Am not married so does that count.... I see my fwb more than my partner thinks I do....

Manchester

"Am not married so does that count.... I see my fwb more than my partner thinks I do.... "
would love to hear more

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I’m married also have a boyfriend and fuck buddies that hubby knows about but I don’t always tell him when I’m fucking them or other guys from fab. Usually in our marital bed

Manchester

"I’m married also have a boyfriend and fuck buddies that hubby knows about but I don’t always tell him when I’m fucking them or other guys from fab. Usually in our marital bed "
mmmmm that's very naughty... You look amazing too

» Add a new message to this topic