FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny bi moment...

Horny bi moment...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/18 09:44:33]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So, working away in London one Saturday morning then i get an early finish, must be about 11ish. So I’m in central London so I’m having a look on fabs as I’m feeling quite horny?. Just looking to see who’s nearby etc seeing a few people take intress too, anyway it’s hot day and I’m feeling real horny and I’m getting few messages from guys and TVs etc but they’re all about out the way so for some reason I’ve got in my head I want a Gloryhole to poke through I love the fact of it! But everyone seems too far out the way for me, so for some reason I head towards Euston, for some weird reason I’m thinking I could go to toilets in there and something might happen, so get there go toilets and it’s extremly busy. So I pop into cubicle and sit and have a slow wank... as I’m doing that I’m looking to see who’s around, then one guy pops up and he’s an older lad but in great shape and had a fantastic cock tbf to him, he says he’s free and he wants my young cock, so I reply I’m just sitting in Euston toilets horny as fuck hoping to get it sucked, any chance your here lol?... turns out he lives opposite Euston... next thing he says he’s gonna meet me on the road, so I’m kinda nervous now thinking oh dear what do I do.. but I’m thst horny I just go!

So I’m waiting on the road and I see this guy walking up he just stops, nods at me I nod back.. and he turns and walks towards his flat, I’m shitting myself even more now thinking fuck what am I doing but find myself following him...next thing I’m behind him following him through the door in the lift... he’s making small talk to me in lift I’m nervous head down replying back...then we’re in the flat he’s a nice guy did make me feel welcome, ask if I wanted anyhing I replied laughing, ‘yeah’ ... he gets on bed strips naked showing me his cock and it’s big and thick, he then tells me to sit and don’t be shy it’s fine, then takes off my shorts and he just moans and starts sucking my cock and that first suck I just moan and say wow and lay back on the bed as he works it. And wow he was good, honestly. Going deep with ease as it grows harder in his mouth, I felt I needed to repay him, so I stop him. His cocks just laying there so I just go down on it getting in my mouth and he just moans saying you fucking love that, it’s a big one and I was struggling but he loved it... I didn’t suck for long tbh, I was choking etc then I just stop. Dunno got scared... he didn’t mind he just wanted to go back on mine.. and boy he did. Sucked me dry taking every inch and my balls! He was a real pro! Swallows the lot and I was laying there thinking fuck that was unreal! Then I cleaned up and he thanked me lol, and left.. went home..

Not the best at explaining stories but yeah..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good to me. Shame no one found you wanking in the cubicle

By *picyindianMan  over a year ago

london

nice experience

An unexpected meet is always a horny bonus.

That's hot mate.

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

Hot mate i bj u

Thoughts?