FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My big surprise

My big surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Joan OP   Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

Joan and I have been swinging now for over 7 years, in that time we have had a fair share of fun, we have always played as a couple, but it has always been my fantasy to let Joan play while I am out and to give me full details when I return, even though I said to do it I didn’t know how I would react if she ever did, I have asked her many times to do this but she has always refused, that was until last Friday.

I went out with family to watch a game at the millennium stadium in Cardiff, I told her I would be out most of the day as I was expecting to go for a drink after, but as it happens we all decided to go home as my brother had an appointment at 12, so I arrived home at about 1230.

I tried the front door and was surprised to find it locked, so I assumed Joan had gone shopping, I took out my key and opened the door, as I came in I could hear noises upstairs, I thought she had just bathed and was getting dressed, but as I listened I had a distinct sense that she had someone with her, as the noises were not the sort of sounds I was expecting to hear, she was moaning in pleasure, I crept up the stairs and noticed the bedroom door was open, and what I saw made my heart skip a beat; she was laying there flat on her back with her legs high in the air with someone pumping into her for all his worth.

I stood there for about 5 minutes without them even noticing me, I guess they were so engrossed in each other and the enjoyment of the moment, my cock was the hardest it had been for years, so I decided to make my presents known to them, I walked towards the open door and as I got within the doorway Joan noticed I was home. She just looked up and me and tapped the guy on the shoulder and nodded in my direction, he looked at me with a worried look on his face but I just smiled at him, Joan then said the words I hoped to hear, “do you want to join us” my reply was “ do I fuck yeah” within seconds I was naked and on the bed kissing and caressing Joan as her lover still pounded into her.

I thought this is a dream come true and decided I was just going to sit back for a bit and watch, so I got myself in to a position where I could see his cock sliding in and out of my slut wife, he looked at me and said “you like this do you mate” I replied “yes I do mate, I just wish I was hear from the beginning as I love seeing her getting fucked” he said “ok we will run through everything again for you”, With that he pulled out of her and moved up the bed, he then started kissing Joan fully on the mouth, his hands started to explore her body, starting at her neck then down to her tits, his lips following slightly behind his hand, needless to say it wasn’t long before his mouth was clamped on her nipple. His hand carried on moving down her body, over her belly and down towards her mound, I watched intently as his hand moved down to her pussy, she opened her legs instinctively allowing him access, I moved down the bed so I could see his fingers playing with her clit and slip slowly inside her. After about 5 minutes of doing this he slowly moved his way down her body kissing and licking as he went, Joan by now was wiggling as if she was laying on an ant hill, he moved down and down until he was just millimetres from her pussy, then all of a sudden he just buried his head straight between her legs, as soon as his tongue touched her Joan let out an almighty sigh, I looked up at her face to see a look of sheer pleasure on her face, she thrust as hard as she could against his face, he licked and sucked like an expert and made her cum about 4 times, he then moved back up, but this time getting up on his knees to present her with his cock, she lifted her head slightly and took him full in her mouth, as they did this I thought I am not leaving a good pussy go to waste, so I moved forward and placed my mouth where only seconds ago another man’s mouth had been. I licked and sucked for all I was worth, as I wanted to prove to both myself and Joan that I could do an equally good job that her lover had just done, her moans confirmed this to me so I carried on for about 20 minutes or so, I then withdrew and asked her lover if he was going to fuck her or what, he said too fucking right I am, we then switched places with him moving in between her legs cock pointing straight at her pussy and me with mine heading towards her mouth, she sucked me like never before, and with the sensations I was feeling at the sight of him fucking her hard I had no choice but to cum, I withdrew from her mouth and shot over her mouth and the rest of her face. I then sat back and carried on watching him fuck my beautiful wife until he could take no more.

We all sat there relishing in what had just happened, he looked at me and said thanks for allowing me to carry on, I said “you don’t think it is over do you mate” he said that he thought it was, so I said “we have loads of time left yet” he just looked at me and smiled, we carried on for another 4 hours, both him and myself cum another 3 times, I had totally lost count of Joan’s orgasms but I was sure she had had a fantastic time.

After the guy had gone I said to her “this is something we will have to repeat, she of course agreed.

This is a true account of an event that happened just over a week ago, I am happy to say it is not going to be a one off, but something that will definitely be repeated and hopefully soon.

I thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed my sharing this and much as I did participating in it.

Rich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

sounds like a fantastic session!!!

caerphilly

I have to admit it was one of the best sessions I have ever had, I can't wait to have this repeated. The guy in question has just text me and said next time he will make sure there is no chance of me coming home early, and the first I will know about it is when I get home from work where I will find Joan well used and and waiting for me to continue what she has had in the day.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

great when you can trust your wife to take a guy in your absence and wonder what he's been doing to her!!!

caerphilly

I also trust him immensely, he is a very good friend off here, but when Joan asked him he was apprehensive as he knows our rules, but she assured him it was ok, but then again so had I a week earlier lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

amazing story rich n joan u need to send it in to one of themfanatsy books and get paid for your wonderful experience xx

By *unerMan  over a year ago

swansea

Nice story Rich. Your a lucky guy

» Add a new message to this topic