FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Biker stranger fantasy??

Biker stranger fantasy??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone like the sound of this... as a biker i turn up at your house dressed in all black leather with a blacked out helmet, you have no idea who i am.... maybe a friend....maybe a neighbour...maybe a work colleague... maybe a total stranger. All you know is that im there to use as you wish, you unzip my trousers and pull out a nice long thick cock and use it as you see fit. Then i leave on my bike and still you have no idea who the mystery man was.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

Fuck sounds like my kinda meet

Like that to happen come on over use me any day in leather love bikers fuck yeah hot hot hot

Any bikers on here contact me.

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"Does anyone like the sound of this... as a biker i turn up at your house dressed in all black leather with a blacked out helmet, you have no idea who i am.... maybe a friend....maybe a neighbour...maybe a work colleague... maybe a total stranger. All you know is that im there to use as you wish, you unzip my trousers and pull out a nice long thick cock and use it as you see fit. Then i leave on my bike and still you have no idea who the mystery man was.....

"

Sounds great

Glad im not alone then

I guess its not everyones cuppa tea tgen? Lol

» Add a new message to this topic