FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another of my fantasies: fucked in the ladies

Another of my fantasies: fucked in the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lareluvscock OP   Woman  over a year ago

Gateshead

A few guys have been asking me to write another of my fantasy stories. Well, here goes... hope you like it.

I work in a pub so this fantasy is partly true.

It's a Friday night and I've just finished my shift behind the bar. As I'm meeting up with a few of the lasses for a night on the lash I nip into the ladies to get changed into my cowgirl outfit as our first port of call will be the C&W karaoke bar. As I'm putting on my make-up in walks a bloke who says 'Oh excuse me, I thought this was the gents' and hurriedly begins to make his exit. As I'd had a couple of stiff ones when I clocked-off I was feeling quite horny so said 'Don't go on my account and anyway the gents is closed for cleaning, you're welcome to relieve yourself in the sink.' 'Oh, OK he says, I'm bursting for a slash' at which point he pulls out his cock and proceeds to piss in the sink. Of course, I couldn't help but sneak a peak as I continued to apply my lippy. 'O...m...g' I thought as I glimpsed his manhood which literally caused me to salivate. 'Like what you see?,' he said as he noticed me taking a crafty look. 'Omg yes, ' I replied, simultaneously giving him a cheeky wink. 'I've seen you in here serving behind the bar and must admit I've had a sly wank or two in the gents after ogling you pulling pints.' At this point I noticed his cock starting to grow bigger in his hand and rather than being embarrassed he gripped it firmly and said 'and you wouldn't believe how many times I've wanked off imagining you sucking me off in here.' By this time I could feel my pussy becoming moist and gave him a quick flash of my boobs which caused his eyes to almost pop out and his huge manhood to grow even bigger. 'Omg,' I thought, 'I've just got to get my hands on that cock.' I quickly whipped off my knicks and knelt down in front of him and began to vigorously suck his cock leaving lipstick marks all the way down the shaft. 'Nevermind foreplay,' I thought to myself, 'I need this cock inside me right now!' 'Stop!,' he said, 'or I'm going to cum in your mouth.' By this point we were both in the throws of passion so I lifted one leg onto one of the basins and, after getting a condom from the machine and placing it over his massive shaft, he slid his cock into my very willing and by now very moist pussy. 'Oh shit,' I thought, 'this is going to hurt.' He inched his cock slowly inside me and, grabbing my boobs, started to thrust deep inside me letting out a loud grunt with each thrust. 'Steady on,' I said, 'remember that we're in the ladies, someone could hear us or walk in at any moment.' He seemed oblivious to what I'd said and continued to thrust into me so hard I had to cling on to handrail to steady myself. I could see his face in the mirror, grimacing and sweating as he began to reach orgasm.'You've no idea how long I've wanted to fuck your brains out missy,' he said, and began to slap my bum with his big manly hands. Omg, I thought, somebody's bound to hear us. 'Just shoot your spunk inside me before we get caught,' I said, desperately clinging onto the handrail. No sooner had I got the words out when he let out an almighty groan and I could feel his spunk spurt inside me with such force that it was seeping out of my pussy and trickling down my legs. I quickly put my knicks back on and touched up my make-up as Mick washed his still semi-hard cock in the sink. 'If only my wife was as hot as you,' he said, 'we'd be at it like rabbits but she's gone of sex, I'm lucky to get a quicky once a week.' As we stood there chatting, after a few minutes I noticed that his cock had grown from a semi to another full erection. Well what's a lass to do?, I thought to myself. The sight of his throbbing weapon made it hard to refuse so I dropped to my knees and started to milk whatever spunk was left in his balls and I could taste my pussy juice on his cock as I frantically sucked him. 'I hope you're going to swallow whatever spunk is still left in my balls,' he said. I wasn't in a position to reply so gave him a knowing wink. I could feel he was about to cum in my mouth so I gripped his balls even tighter and gave a few last vigorous sucks which caused him to moan loudly as I drained the last few drops of spunk from his throbbing shaft, swallowing not only his spunk but whatever pussy juice was still on his cock. As I rose from my knees I caught site of a CCTV camera in the corner. Oh... no, I thought, I forgot that they were being installed this week. I quickly grabbed my bag and made a quick exit back into the bar hoping - praying - that the camera wasn't on. As I got to the bar I was greeted with a round of applause from a group of regulars who'd been watching everything on the monitor. My worst fears had been confirmed, they'd seen it all, every sordid detail. Part of me was embarrassed but part of me was turned-on thinking about how hard their cocks would be at what they'd just witnessed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, looking forward to more.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Well I hope the regulars get some relief!!

Nice

Illegal to have cameras in a toilet, plus you got a condom from the machine yet managed to get your juices on his cock :/

"Illegal to have cameras in a toilet, plus you got a condom from the machine yet managed to get your juices on his cock :/"

Literary critics even in here

Nice story!

» Add a new message to this topic