FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > NUDE IN SPAIN

NUDE IN SPAIN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnlaura OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Hi we have visited most of the nude beaches on the Spanish islands but would love to known which are the best nude/swingers beaches on mainland Spain.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've heard there is one near Benidorm but not sure where abouts it is tho its probably just out of Benidorm ,I will be in Benidorm for 2weeks at the end of July with my wife pity she isn't playing

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Hi we have visited most of the nude beaches on the Spanish islands but would love to known which are the best nude/swingers beaches on mainland Spain."

We are like you done most Spanish island beaches, we are going to Vera Playa for the nude beach there... At least we hope we haven't got it wrong and there isn't one....

I lived in a place called La Marina.the beach there has a nudist part.god I've had some fun there

I find difficult to answer that question, Spanish mainland has so many kilometres of coast, most of them are sandy beaches, and in most areas you will be able to find nudist beaches, what makes the best beach? For me, I was born in the north, the Mediterranean sea is too warm, feels weird to me, but the Atlantic coast of andalucia is nice, and the bay if Biscay too, but if you are looking to play probably in the Mediterranean areas will be easier to find people for that... The best nudist beach? Probably too many of them.to be able to compare properly

By *ilmawillsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cabopino, 29604, Marbella,Spain, NOT

Cabopino nudist beach and the dunes behind it are perfect for fun. It's halfway between Fuengriola and Marbella on the Costa del Sol

Did try Cabopino, but found around 90% of people there gay couples. Beach wasn't too bad though.

Maspalomas, send dunes...found it very good, quiet nude beach. If you're going to Tenerife, Playa Montana Roja...right next to the airport. Loved it...had much fun over there.

"Did try Cabopino, but found around 90% of people there gay couples. Beach wasn't too bad though.

Maspalomas, send dunes...found it very good, quiet nude beach. If you're going to Tenerife, Playa Montana Roja...right next to the airport. Loved it...had much fun over there. "

I love this beach it's amazing, but never experienced any fun there, gutted

» Add a new message to this topic