FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Did that really happen to me

Did that really happen to me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivingman OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

I want to write about an amazing experience that I have had with people on here.

Well it started one boring Saturday afternoon. I had been surfing the site, as we all do when I thought I'd put a 'meet how's on. This I did thinking nothing would happen as usual.

Within an hour I had a message asking if I was serious. Course I was, but convinced that it was a wind up. A little time later I got a message simply saying can you get here in half an hour, with the address. Three miles away? Course I bloody could!!!

Twenty minutes later I was nervously knocking on a complete strangers door. Mr. B answered and invited me into the living room. No wife just me, hubby and another fabber!!!!

My thoughts returned.... it's a wind up. Hubby disappeared, awkward silence took his place.

Hubby returned 'she's ready' he said, just go upstairs. What have we let ourselves in for, what does she look like. I wasn't worried about being in the same room as other guys or performing in front of them, but what the hell does she look like. I'd know in seconds as I was at the top of the stairs. I walked in...

Absolutely amazing! There, lying on the bed wearing only a sexy lace top, was the most beautiful woman I had seen. Gorgeous. Even better, her legs were wide open and she had a wand getting her nice and wet. What a sight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Blackpool

Help yourself said hubby, with a camera in his hand. No second invitation needed. Wand discarded, replaced by my tongue, heaven, what a taste! Fabber number 2 was getting, by the sounds he was making, a wonderful blowjob! I was picking and probing away with my tongue, she started rubbing herself into my face and she closed her legs a little. Hubby was having none of that and threw her legs wide open. I took a breath, fabber 2 rubbed her clit while she had him in her mouth. I was told in no uncertain terms to get back in there. My pleasure

Blackpool

I spread her lips and licked away.So wet. I started fucking her with two fingers while enjoyed my meal. Fab2 couldn't hold on and I heard him cum. I looked up to see cum all over her face. My turn I thought. I lifted her legs up, she put them on my shoulders. I slid in slowly, savouring every second. So hot and wet and eager! I could feel her squeezing my cock. Hard, she said, hard. I fucked her hard and fast, she came and I was close, so i pulled out. Hubby got the idea of what I wanted. He put her on her hands and knees and put his cock in her mouth. Another wonderful sight! In I went from behind. I was close to cumming, hubby saw. Cum on her tits he said. He flipped her over, I couldn't resist fucking her just a little longer, what a feeling! I pulled out my soaked cock and came over her tits . Only then did she take off her blindfold. Wow.

An amazing experience with a fantastic couple. Only downside is that they didn't verify me. And yes...this did happen to me

» Add a new message to this topic