FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time with new wife

First time with new wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I arrived hubby opened the door and showed me to the sitting room. She was dressed in s very revealing out fit. I could tell she had no underwear on!

We had a glass of wine and chatted. She and I then started to kiss. Then she stood up and I lifted the back of her outfit to kiss her gorgeous toned arse and give it a few nibbles. I also felt between her legs to find she was already soaking wet. She pulled me up to join her and and was pulling my clothes off as quickly as possible. Hubby joined us and was naked and taking pictures. She pulled down my briefs to reveal my already hard cock. I was a bit disconcerted that her first comment. Oh its not a greek cock! lol

She means one that curves upwards. Mine is very straight. She then started to suck me as hubby carried on taking pictures and then she grabbed his cock too and took turns with both our cocks. She eventually decided it was her turn and laid back and I proceeded to go down on her and taste her already dripping pussy and play with it as she continued to suck hubby. Her next comment was I want your cock not your fingers and I wasted no time accepting her request. I drove in slowly and steadily and as the full length of me went in she lay back and gasped and we start to fuck deep and sensual and she droped hubbies cock to kiss me tongues slipping togetehr and we were now totally lost in each other. Deeeep rythmic grinding until i decided to pick her up in one movement. She gasped and moaned as I bounced her on my cock. She yes thats doing it, oh my god thats doing it. But a rip and tear of her outfit distracted us and we switched to her on top grinding on me. Getting noisier by the minute as I played with her breasts and nipples, kissing and working my cock. I then switch my thumb to her clit as she errupted into a huge orgasm on me. It took me by surprise how intense it was and her too. It lasted some time before she came down and then we had to remain motinless as she recovered from the intensity.

I remained hard and inside all this time. Once she eventually recovered she asked me to take her from behind hubby was enjoying the show and taking lots of pictures. She had her head down and was enjoying the feeling of being taken deep and from behind . Pausing at moments to really work it and respond to her body movements it was not long before she had me on the edge, but hubby wanted to see me cum on her and she acquiesced to his demands taking me in hand and guiding my cum accross her body in a shower of ecstasy ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There will be more but it will have to wait until next time. The orgasm was so intense that was all she could manage. Anything else I add now would be fiction lol

» Add a new message to this topic