FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my fantasy,can anyone help?

my fantasy,can anyone help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyleedsmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I was driving in Mirfield one night when i lost my way.I stopped and knocked on the door of a house and it was answerd by a guy.I told him where i wanted to be and he easily directed me,i had been driving for hours and asked if he minded if i used his bathroom.He politely agrred,and directed me upstairs,but asking me to keep my noise down as his wife was having a sleep.When i got to the landing the bedroon door was open,his wife was laid on top of the bed in a dressing gown,her eyes were closed and she was gently stroking herself between her legs,i was shocked to say the least,i went into the bathroom to freshen up and i noticed a pair of her knickers,i was already turned on with what i had seen so i stuffed them into my pocket to wank into when i got home.I then left the bathroom and couldnt resist having another peep.This time her breathing was heavier and her hand was moving faster,my cock was so stiff it was throbbing,i couldnt resist giving it a rub.Then i got the shock of my life,standing at the side of me was the guy from downstairs.I didnt know what the fuck to say.He just smiled at me and said come on,she needs it.We went to either side of the bed and got out our very stiff cocks,she immediately began to wank us both,The next hour was spent simply giving her pleasure with tongues,fingers and cocks which ended with us both spunking on her lovely tits.I then left the house,taking the panties with me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we apart we have not got a clue where Mirfield is and the wife would go ape if you stole her knickers it all sounds good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic