FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ice cubes

ice cubes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *em503 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveland

You take off my clothes and lay me on the bed. You start to kiss me. I feel my pussy start to ache. Your touch instantly makes me wet and ready. You excuse yourself. I wonder where you are going. I wait in anticipation. We are alone in the house-which doesn’t happen often. No chance of getting “caught”. I can’t wait to find out what is in store-you never disappoint me and you are always coming up with new ways to pleasure me.

You come back in the room. You are nude and your cock is already hard. It is so big…so thick…so hard…so straight…so smooth….God do I love your cock!! It fits perfectly into my tight pussy and hits all the right places (if you know what I mean). After admiring your beautiful member I notice you have something in your hand. Ice cubes!!

You lie next to me and look into my eyes. I see the anticipation, I see the lust. You take the ice cube and put it on my lips—I shiver with its coolness. You move the ice down to my neck. I inhale in shock. It feels like a million electrical shocks—I immediately get goose bumps all over my body. You see my reaction and chuckle. I start to breath heavy. You are driving me crazy. My pussy aches. I want it and I want it bad. I close my eyes and lay still in anticipation of where the ice will move next. You move the ice down to my luscious ripe breasts. My nipples are hard and sensitive to your touch. Then down goes the ice to my stomach…to my inner thighs and then to my waiting pussy. As you insert the ice into my pussy you kiss me deep on the lips. Your finger is plunging the ice deep inside me. You spread my legs and plunge your ‘oh so hard’ cock into my tight, wet pussy. It feels amazing. I can feel the coldness of the ice and the hardness of your cock inside me. As you fuck me you start running another ice cube all over my body…I am so hot at this point it melts quickly leaving my skin glistening with its wetness. I can’t believe how amazing it feels. I want you to put what remains of the ice in my ass—you happily comply. Your finger slowly guides it in. I close my eyes and moan in ecstasy. It doesn’t take long for me to cum. I get greedy and cum twice. I feel you shoot your load deep inside me. I feel your cock pump with each pulsation of your orgasm. We lay together with you inside me until you become soft and slip out. I am happy…very happy.

Just you wait…next time we are alone I will surprise you! I promise it will be good—very good. Maybe I will live dangerously and “ride you” while you are driving!!

PS I have never looked at ice cubes the same since our encounter!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *em503 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveland

My second attempt at writing erotica. If you like this check out "Tonight it is all about you". It is a bit longer and the guys seem to like it A LOT!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup. Got a reaction out of me, just like the first one. Keep 'em, ahem, "cumming"

» Add a new message to this topic