FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Yearning for something more

Yearning for something more

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Feeling a bit bored I venture into the Yahoo chat rooms. It’s not something I normally do as I find the chat rooms can be very clicky and full of people who chat regularly. I join random room and take my time to see what everybody is chatting about. After watching the chat in the room for a while I join in. It is actually a good laugh and I am enjoying it. We start chatting to each other in the chat room and seem to get on well. When you leave the chat for the night you ask me if I will be in chat again. I agree to come into chat the next night. Speaking in the chat room leads to one on one chats on MSN messenger. One night you reveal you are married. For some reason I had never asked if you are married or not. I ask you where your husband is. You tell me he works away a lot and when his is at home he goes down the pub most nights. I feel a bit uneasy knowing you are married but after all we are only chatting. We are getting on well and always have a good laugh when we chat. After a few weeks of chatting it feels like we are old friends. Sometimes the chat includes a bit of flirting. It is all just a bit of harmless fun as I know you are married.

One night as we chat you are drinking a bottle of your favourite wine. As you drink the wine you start getting tipsy. The more tipsy you become the more outrageous you seem to be getting. Out of the blue or should I say out of the ordinary you turn the chat around to sex. Although we have flirted in the past it was just harmless fun. You start teasing me and asking me what turns me on. I laugh and tell you if you were single I would meet you and show you what turns me on. By now the wine is really taking its effect on you and the conversation is getting your aroused. You then decide to take things further.

You ask me if I would like you to put your web cam on. Thinking nothing of it I say I would love you to put your web cam on and finally see who I am chatting to. I had never asked about your webcam or photos before as we hand only really been chatting. I think that we are just going to have a chat and a laugh like usual. However you have other ideas. When you're web cam comes on I get a nice surprise. You are sitting in your chair in only your underwear. I wasn't expecting this but I'm certainly not complaining. I compliment you on how sexy you look. You then say to me that you want me to tell you what I would do to you if we met. Wondering how far you will go with this I tease you a little bit. I laugh and tell you that I need to see all of you before I know what I want to do with you. You reply that I can see all of you. That's true I reply but some bits are covered up. The wine must be really making you tipsy because you stand up and seductively take off your underwear. Once you are naked you get back in the chair and then again ask me to tell you what I would do to you I met you. At this time I had never had cybersex and felt very foolish. However some part of me was interested to see if I could turn you on with just my words. I go on to describe about us meeting in a hotel. I notice as I am describing what I'm doing to you in the Hotel bedroom that your eyes are closed and your fingers are playing with your pussy. You seem to be really enjoying what I am saying and this gives me the confidence to carry on. As i carry on turning you on with my words I can hear your fingers squelching in and out of your wet pussy. When you feel yourself getting ready to cum you tell me to watch you don't but dare stop describing what I am doing to you in the Hotel. Once you have fingered yourself to an orgasm you sit up and start chatting to me properly again. You tell me I am good at this cybersex lark and that was very erotic. I blush and tell you I have never done it before. IT seems it was a first for both of us. You tell me doing that felt so naughty doing that but also so good. You tell me you have never done anything like that before. You also tell me that as you masturbated you were picturing yourself doing all the things I described for real and you feel so turned on right now. You are doing this tease me as you are certain that my cock will be hard now. You tease me some more by telling me how wet your pussy is and asking how hard my cock is. I tell you if I was with you now I would show you how hard my cock is and let you feel how hard it is. With that you announce that you have to go and switch off your web cam.

It is not until another three days that we catch each other online. At first you seem a little bit embarrassed. I just laugh it off and tell you that I really enjoyed it. You then admit that you really enjoyed it also and although it was your first time doing anything like that you want to do it again some night but not tonight. We start chatting and again after a while you turn the chat around to sex again. You then ask me if I have any fantasies. I tell you of course I have fantasies some of them I have done and some of them I have yet to do. You tell me that you have led a pretty sheltered sex life and you want to start being more adventurous. As I have told you some of my fantasies it is your turn to tell me some of your fantasies. You then go on to say that you have a few fantasies and there are lots of things sexually that you wish to try. Sadly you announce that you have to go and I will have to wait for another day to hear what your fantasies are. As you leave we agree to meet on MSN messenger at 9 PM Friday night.

Friday night soon comes around. When we start chatting I notice you already have your web cam on. You're sitting there drinking wine again. Sadly for me this time you are fully clothed. I laugh and tell you I was hoping you would be undressed again. You laugh back and tell me if I play my cards right that I may get lucky. I ask you if you would like me to put my web cam on. You decline my offer and tell me it is more exciting for you not knowing who I am. I remind you that it is your turn to tell me some of your fantasies. You tell me that you've been thinking about it for the last few days. You have realised that there is lots of things that you wish to try sexually. Your main fantasy is to be blindfolded and tied to the bed. You also tell me that you want to be with two men at the same time. Talking about your fantasies and coupled with the wine you are drinking you feel yourself getting turned on. You then ask me to pretend I do not know you at all and we meet each other at a work conference. We are both staying at the hotel for 2 days. You want me to describe all the naughty things that we get up to. As I begin to start describing us meeting at the conference you asked me to wait. You announce you have a small fantasy that you wish to fulfil. You get up and put some music on. When you come back to the web cam you tell me to sit there and enjoy the show. I wonder what you are going to do next. I don't need to wait long to find out as you start dancing to the music. As you dance to the music you slowly start undressing. You look very sexy as you do this. Once you are naked you come back to the web cam. You ask me if I enjoyed the show. I tell you I found it very erotic and that you are a very sexy dancer. You confide in me that you once done that for your husband but he just laughed and it really dented your confidence. I assure you that it was very erotic and I certainly wasn't laughing. I tell you if you could feel my hard cock you would know how much I enjoyed it.

You then get back in your chair and ask me to describe what we both get up to when we meet at the works conference. I am wondering if you are going to play with yourself again. I am thinking you may use your fingers again but you surprise me by pulling out a vibrator. As you sit listening to me describe what we get up to together after the conference finishes you are thrusting the vibrator in and out of your soaking pussy. I tease you a little bit and tell you to imagine the vibrator is my hard cock. Once you have made yourself cum you sit up and start chatting to me again. You again tell me you loved me describing the naughty things you were getting up to with me and it was very erotic. You tell me you would love to do those things for real one day. I keep in mind you are a married woman and don’t say anything in reply. You then tell me your husband will be home from the pub soon and you have to go. Before you go you thank me for earlier and tell me you still feel really turned on.

When we next chat you tell me you have something to ask me. You ask me if I would consider meeting you sometime. I tell you that I am not sure that would be a good idea as you are a married woman. You then tell me that because of our chats you realise that you have led a very sheltered sex life. You tell me that because of our chats when you masturbate you think of all the things that you wish to do sexually and you now have quite a few fantasies that you wish to fulfil. I again remind you that you are a married woman and it doesn't feel right. To which you announce you have already made your mind up and you are going to fulfil your fantasies whether it be with me or with somebody else. You go on to assure me that your husband will never find out and he probably wouldn't care if he did find out. To tempt me you then start describing what you would do to me if we met. I am still unsure and ask you to give me time to think about it. I then steer the conversation back to normal every day chat. At the end of our chat you ask me to have a good think about meeting you. I remind you that you haven't seen me yet and you don't know what I look like. You then say that makes it more exciting for you. You say that you always get really turned on when I described what I would do to you if we met and you wonder if the fantasy would match the reality. With that you end the chat.

The next time we chat you ask me if I have thought about meeting you. I again tell you I am unsure because you are a married woman. To which you remind me it is going to be me or somebody else but you are going to try a new cock. You tell me that not only is your sex life boring it is very rare that you and your husband have sex. You tell me that I have awoken a strong sexual desire inside you the needs taming. You then tell me that you have told your husband about us chatting and he did not care. You then laugh and tell me you did not tell him what we chat about or that you have been masturbating on your web cam. We have another good night laughing and chatting. When we finish chatting you tell me that I have one last chance to think about meeting you.

I then spent the next day or so thinking about whether I should meet you or not. We get on so well online and I have a feeling we would also get on well in real life. After much soul-searching I am toying with saying yes. When we next chat before any discussion about meeting comes up you tell me that you have something you want to say. You tell me that last night you initiated sex with your husband. You asked your husband to go down on you and pleasure you with his tongue. He refused and told you to stop being so dirty. You then explain that he had never given your oral sex and you was simply trying to spice up your sex life. You then warned your husband that you wanted a better sex life. You told him you want him start being more adventurous and to try new things. He just told you to stop nagging. This infuriated you and you warned him if he's not careful you will look elsewhere to satisfy your sexual needs. He then replied he does not care what you do. You then tell me this is made you even more determined to do whatever you like. Although I secretly know I was always going to say yes to meeting you I use this as an excuse as to why it would be okay to meet you. I tell you I am surprised your husband does not go down on you as it is one of my favourite things to do. To me there is something very intimate and erotic in giving a woman oral sex. Hearing and feeling her orgasm from just your mouth and tongue work is a big turn on. I tell that is why Igot my tongue Pierced. I got it done to make oral sex that little bit different and better for the woman. As you have yearned for a long time to feel a tongue up your pussy hearing me say that makes you even more determined to meet me.

After you have finished telling me about your sex session with your husband you again remind me I have one last chance to agree to meet you. I then tell you that after much soul-searching I would love to meet you. However we need to set up some ground rules such as what our limits are and what we will and will not do. You say to me you don't want to have any limits and that if I go to do something that turns you off you will tell me and I have to stop. We agree on a safe word of blue for you to indicate you want things to stop. You tell me that whenever we meet you want me to take control as you want to be totally submissive to me. You also tell me that this will only ever be a sexual thing and you are not looking to leave your husband. I assure you that breaking up a marriage is the last thing I want to do. As we chat you want me to describe what I will do to you when we finally meet. I teasingly refuse and say it would be boring if everything was pre-planned. I laugh and tell you that it will be more fun and exciting if we just go with the flow and see what happens. You announce that your pussy is very wet and you are feeling very excited about meeting. We don't chat much longer as your husband is due home from work.

The next time we chat you immediately tell me that the following week your husband will be away on business and you want to meet. Meeting at your place would be too risky because of the neighbours so you ask me if I want to book a hotel. After checking out a few hotels online we agree to meet the following Tuesday. You asked me what I would like you to wear for our meeting. I have a little think and test your limits. I tell you that I want you to put on a pair of high heels, stockings and suspenders and a long overcoat. You asked me about also wearing some clothes as well. Remembering how you want to submit to me I tell you that you will only wear what I have told you too wear. Without thinking you tell me that you are ready to do anything I ask you to do. I also tell you that when we meet you are to bring one of your vibrators with you. You tell me you only have the one and will bring that.

As it gets nearer to the day of our meeting the more excited you feel. Whenever we find time to chat I playfully ask you how many more sleeps until we meet. The more I tease you the more you look forward to our meeting. One night you admit you wish it was two men that you were meeting at the Hotel. This gives me pause for thought and I realise it is another opportunity to test your limits and also help you realise one of your fantasies. When we finish chatting I phone of good friend of mine called Colin. I have had male male female sessions with him before. He is a good friend and I know he will respect your wishes and limits. He readily agrees to meet you with me.

On the day of our meeting I send you teasing text messages. This adds to your excitement. During your lunch hour at work you go to the toilets and relieve yourself. As you sit there fingering your wet pussy you start to imagine some of the things we may get up to later. However your mental pictures only include you and me. You don't know that Colin will also be with me.

Colin and I arrive at the Hotel about 6 PM. You are due to arrive at 7 PM. As you get ready you feel nervous and excited. At first you are unsure about leaving the house half naked even if you are covered by a long overcoat. However the more you think about it the more naughty and excited it makes you feel. Knowing you are half naked under the coat but also knowing other people who may see you do not know feels very risqué and exciting. You feel so sexy. You then grab your keys and head for the door. When you arrive at the Hotel you send me a text message to let me know you are here. I text you back with the room number. As you walk past reception there are a lot of Hotel guests in the foyer. You feel so naughty walking past them half naked. You smile to yourself knowing your overcoat is stopping them being able to see how you are dressed underneath.

When you get to the Hotel door you notice I have taped an envelope to the door which says read me. You also notice a pair of blindfolds hanging from the door knob. When you open the envelope the letter inside simply says put the blindfolds on and knock on the door. With nervous excitement you put the envelope in your bag and put the blindfolds on. You then take a deep breath and knock on the door. To save time Colin and I are already naked. I grab you by the hand and lead you inside. Once you are in the Hotel room I asked you why you are here. You reply that you have come to submit to me and you are ready to do anything I ask. You tell me that you want to be my slut. I take your overcoat off and I am pleased to see that you have followed my instructions and come dressed as I asked. I then ask you spread your legs and bend over so I can see the pussy I am going to be fucking. Nobody has ever talked to you that way before but you realise you like it a lot. When you are bent over I grab a quick feel of your pussy. You are already soaking wet. As I finger your pussy you tell me that you want me to show you what you have been missing out on all these years. I tell you not to worry we will both give you a really good time. You ask me what I mean by we. I go on to tell you that to make your night even more special I have invited a good friend along however if you only want me to be there just say so. You laugh and tell me that you want Colin to stay. You then thank me for bringing him along.

I get you to stand up and start kissing you. Colin then comes over and joins in. As I kiss your lips Colin kisses your body. I kiss down your body and join Colin in kissing your breasts. The feeling of two warm lips and tongues on your nipples is driving you wild. As we kiss your breasts and nipples Colin starts fingering your pussy. You are feeling so naughty and horny doesn't take long for Colin to give you your first orgasm. Because you are blindfolded you never know where our mouths and hands will be next or whose hands and mouths it is. This adds to your excitement and anticipation. Once your orgasm finishes I ask you to get on your knees and show us your cock sucking skills. You announce that you want both Colin and I to cum in your mouth. Once you are on your knees you take turns in sucking our cocks. For a little while you manage to take both our cocks in your mouth. Although this is the first time you have ever done anything like this you realise this is something you have always yearned for. You know you can never go back to your old sex life.

Once you have made Colin and I cum we pick you up and gently throw you onto the bed. You wait with nervous excitement wondering what we are going to do next. Colin and I join you on the bed. Our mouths, tongues and hands explore every inch of your body. Being blindfolded and not knowing where our hands and mouths will be next is really turning you on. Your pussy is beginning to ache for a hard cock. I know you will dying to finally feel what it is like to have a tongue up your pussy and start kissing up your legs. I tease you by kissing either side of you pussy. You then beg me to lick your pussy and let you know what it feels like. As I tongue your pussy I look up and see Colin has you sucking his cock again. Colin and I take turns to give you a couple orgasms by tonguing your pussy. We then ask you to get on all fours. I offer you my cock to suck as Colin enters you from behind. Your first ever spitroast. You feel very naughty but also very turned on. You are wondering whose cock is in your mouth and whose is in your pussy. We both continue to fuck your mouth and pussy until you make us cum again. Every soften we swap ends. Once we have cum all three of us lay on the bed resting for a brief moment.

I then ask you if you did as you were told and brought your vibrator with you. You tell me it is in your bag. I get it out and tell you to show us how you like to play with it. You start if off on a slow buzz and use it on your clit you must be feeling sensitive as a few moments later you insert it up your pussy and start thrusting it in and out. As you do that we tell you what a filthy slut you are and how much you love cock. This must be turning you on as you start thrusting the vibrator faster and harder. You shout out very loudly you want to be a cock slut and you are ready for anything. When you have finished showing us how you play with yourself you say very seductively I need cock and I need it now. Colin gets you off the bed and bends you over the dressing table. As he fucks you from behind I caress your breasts. You tell me that you are so sorry you have waited all those years for something like this to happen to you. I stop playing with your breasts and get underneath you. My mouth and tongue plays with you Clit as Colin’s cock rams in and out of your pussy. This sends something you have never fantasised about and I see you legs buckle as you have another orgasm. Once Colin has finished cumming I take you back to the bed. I lie down and tell you I want you to show me your cock riding skills. You reach down and grab my cock then slowly insert it up your pussy. You start of riding me slowly but I order you to ride me harder and faster. As you ride my hard cock Colin kisses the back of your neck and fondles your breasts. He whispers in your ear that you are a sexy slut. You ask what the time is and then announce you have now officially been a slut for 2 hours. You realise you are going to be a slut for the rest your life and there is no going back. By the time you have made me cum Colin is hard again. You protest you need a rest. We just laugh and tell you that you can rest when you get back home. Colin then pushes you legs to the back of your and rams his cock inside you again. I sit next to you idly playing with your breasts as I watch Colin giving you another good fucking. You beg him to fuck you harder and deeper. I whisper in your ear that you are my slut now and I am going to push all your boundaries. You simply nod.

Once Colin has finished fucking you we let you rest for a while. You ask us what the time is. We tell you it is 10 PM. You tell us you will have to leave at 10:30 as your husband is phoning you at home at 11 PM. As we only have another 30 minutes left Colin and I give you another spitroasting. When it is time for you to leave you are covered in cum. I help you put on your overcoat and lead you to the door. As you go to leave you stun me by telling me that you wished we had videos it for you to watch back later.

Once you are in the hotel corridor you takeoff the blindfold and leave it hanging on the hotel doorknob. You walk out the hotel wondering if anybody can tell what you have been up to. As you drive home you can smell your cum soaked body and wet pussy. You can feel your juices dribbling out of your pussy onto the car seat. When your husband calls he asks if you have done anything interesting. You tell him you have just been watching TV and are feeling bored.

As you are unable to stay the night at the hotel Colin and I decide to head to our homes. As I hand in the room keys the receptionist gives me a knowing smile. When I get home and put my PC on I have an email from you. In the email you ask me to send a picture of coin and I so you can see who fucked you tonight. In the email you tell me you want to meet again and next time you will stay overnight in the hotel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic