FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two subs being used in club,part 2

Two subs being used in club,part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ina Vonteese OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Thank you everyone who has enjoyed or been shocked

Your feedback has been amazing ..

Now it's time to hot things up a little bit. ..

Continued :watch ... again .. slowly  a gentle  prod deeper longer  and you pant fast ..  utter  torment!

She stops ..

Slowly  withdrawing her finger  you relax and peer between your  legs the glass  cup sits a small pool of clear fluid  .. the anal pleasure leaves you hungry  ..

Mistress  Tina  moves to the table  selecting  something  .. you can't see ..

She grasps  your  sac .. and cock and slips on the  nitrile cock ring over your sex the instant  tension  ads a new dimension.  

Zoe my dear reposition  this one !  On his back !

In readiness for his  lingum massage!

What? You say .  

She sharply  smacks  your still prone bottom ...

WHAT DID NOT  SAY?

her fingers  grasp your  sac gently but firmly restricting your gland then a final torturous  squeeze.   her grasp releases before it gets too intense.

Tina walks over tothe table selecting  a  long black paddle. ..

ZOE  WAIT! 

first this one needs to be  humbled a little bit. .

Confused  you  try to look at what is happening  but .. just then the first tapping  on your  bottom  begins. . Increasing with pace the tapping  turns into more purposeful  strikes of the leather paddle. .

The paddle  cracks with  a loud slap on your bottom cheek it's noisier  that the  pain it creates. Zoe  smiles  a knowing smile ...as she observes. . You clench your  bottom  in fear of  the  pain but it appears  that  doesn't  happen instead you feel  aroused ...

Zoe... the bowl ...Tina  instructs  her .

You hear water and icecubes rattle  together  floating  around in the bowl

Suddenly  the  mild stings on your  bottom  stop ... replaced by a  freezing  cold  cube of ice she wipes it on your  warm red buttocks .. chilling them.

You jerk in shock  at the  sudden  change  in temperature. panting  slightly as her hands  rub your  redness  with  the  disolving  ice cube.

Pass me another  cube Zoe...

You feel  her drip ice water  along your  anal cleft. . Then suddenly  she presses the  cube directly  on your  anus ..

Clench  your  bottom  sub !

Do not let it drop out understand?

You mumble yes miss ..

PARDON?

Sub what did I say?

Zoe... Number 3 fetch me No3 Now!

She stutters ... yes mmmm Mistress Tina. . She walks quickly  across the room  shaking as she picks up  the  leather flogger 

Shaking  knowing what it feels like  to be on the  end of it. 

The metal bulbous  ended handle the multitude of thin long cut strands dangling  down..

Thwack! the  strips kiss their stinging tips on your  reddened bottom

Pardon sub ! What did I say?

Thwack ...

Mistress. ..

Thwack ..

Tina

How many times do I have to  correct  your petulance and forgetfulness. .

It stings as she flogs across  your  bottom  lower  than  before  it strikes just close to  your upper thighs you flinch in pain as the  ice cube  falls to the  padded couch..

She pauses. . Walking  around you leans close to your  ear

How darling  .... how the hell am I going to  use you  for my pleasure  if you cannot  perform  simple  tasks ?

You feel her fingertips squeeze  your  nipple     her nails bite slowly  and  deliberately  into your  budding  nipple 

Harder and harder  .. you mutter  sorry Mistress Tina.

Ah... finally  a breakthrough!

Relasing  your  tenderised  nipple.

Good sub .. we might  consider  continuing  ...

Zoe  the  oil ...

Yes Mistress Tina. .

Zoe  massage  subs bottom  with the oil.

It's going to be a long night  and I want him to  last the course. ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very exciting story.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Hmmm!

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

It’s going to be a good night !!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Nice

By *witch4Fun24Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

Leicester

More to follow Monday darlings!

And some rather naughty bits too!

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Looking forward to it xx

harrogate

Leeds

Looking forward to Monday..... and I know where your getting the nawty bigs from

It’s monday!!!

Leicester

Continued : 

Yes Mistress Tina. .

Zoe  massages subs bottom  with the oil.

It's going to be a long night  and I want him to  last the course. ..

You feel her tender hands firmly rubbing the  warm oil on your reddened  bottom it sooths your skin and only goes to  torment  your aroused state as her hands  rub sensually   . She pauses and slowly  with  both hands pull in unison  exposing your pert rose .

Mistress  is opening a packet on the  table you hear the  plastic  ripping and crinkeling  then the snap of fresh  gloves  being pulled on each fingertip

She walks slowly towards you. . Sub  so it's time for some pain .. remember  those special words ..

Amber?

You reply  yes Mistress Tina. .

Good boy .. she praises you ..

Tapping  your  back lightly. .

Slowly  she walks to the  table selecting  something.

Zoe darling  let his bottom relax  for a while  whist I prepare  him for the  Cross . But first . 

A silence  fills the room ..

She grasps  the  knives laid by the  metal  tray and slices into the  large ginger  root .  Pairing away the tough  outer skin . Zoe knows  what will happen  .. MistressTina   please save me some .. she asks .. but you have no idea what is happening  .. as Tina  carefully  slices  the  root into a  thick  plug .  ZOE you know I don't  do requests you naughty girl  but I guess  ocassional gifts  can be permitted. .

All this time  you sit there all fours strainng erected to see what  is happening but  can't make out what is comming. ..

Zoe  he's ready  position him ..

Yes Mistress  Tina

Her hands return to your bottom  she grasps  both your  cheeks pull firmly  harder than  before  the air hits your  exposed  rose bud then without  warning  you  feel a walnut  sized plug pressing  on your  anus .. you feel  that  warm tingling  as she presses  firmly  the ginger  sudden  becomes iritating to the sensitivite anal skin . Pain building  and an intense  sensation of  pain and warmth  building  inside   you!   You wiggle on the  couch  moaning and breathing  heavily  pushing  down  trying to get it out  but that just  makes  things worse.But Mistress Tina  moves the plug around  twisting the  root  to cover all your  sensitive tissues    you try climbing  away from  your bonds .. it fails as the  heat pain and itching  increase .

Once it has been  pushed  home it locks like a tiny  butt plug. .You feel  helpless  and panic a little  wondering when it will stop ..

Questions flood your  mind

What is happening?

What's she used ?

Oh I wish it would stop!

Tina walks over to the head of the couch  .. Sub your bottom stings  does it?

You  pant ..a reply

Yes Mistress Tina

Zoe tell sub what he is enduring. .

She leans over ..Sub Mistress Tina's  just  plugged you  will  a  ginger root   your bottom  is warming up nicely now .. and look down  between  your  legs. .Your  erected cock is softened

You continue to  try and relax your bottom  if you  clench  the  pain becomes more  intense  .  Tina  walks  behind  pulling the plug  slowly  the tension  on  your  anus  increases moaning  as it pops out .  You  pant  fast  as suddenly  your  inflamed  rose closes tightly  .. only  adding to the pain ..

She laughs wickedly  at your  predicament.

Cross Zoe .. take  him to the cross

She releases  your  bonds .  Trembling  you  awkwardly  climb off the  couch  shaking  as Zoe  supports you.

Slowly  step by step  closer to the cross you  see the  black x awaiting it's next  victim.

Lol

Dudley

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Getting really good.

harrogate

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

Leeds

Never knew such things ..... I sure the X is going to add more willing pain

Mmm more please Tina

Delightfully imaginative. I would have liked to have seen the earlier chapters / set up.

Bristol, Thornbury

Telford

I need to be used

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

God i need a mistress like this

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Glad to find a part 2 Mistress Tina.

You have a way with words and scenarios that have me all of a fluster.

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Sorry mistress I need more x

harrogate

Leicester

Continued :  Slowly  step by step  closer to the cross you  see the  black x awaiting it's next  victim.

Zoe  grasps  your  left hand slowly  pulling  it outwards from your  body

Mistress  Tina  walks over holding the  plush red leather  cuff She stays there .. Zoe .pass me the first  cuff .. ..

ZOE darling  these cuffs my dear she smiles at Zoe  ,you still remember the 1st time you wore these?

She nods yes Mistress Tina. My very first time Mistress Tina  it was a day I will  never forget. 

You suddenly feel the firm cuff encase your  wrist ... the buckles  bind and secure  firmly .she delicately  presses the  strap into the  buckle  you  can see a  fine hoop .. click a tiny padlock  clips closed  making the  temporary  cuff change  into an almost fearful  encaseration  ..

Other arm now Sub ... she talks in a sinister tone .  Trembling  you  raise your  arm .. Zoe  holds it firmly as the process is repeated. . Again a lock is clipped  shut  .. Zoe  raises your wrist  to the  waiting  steel hoop  your  arms stretch awkwardly at the  new position  as she holds Mistress  Tina  opens the carabiner hoop clicking  your  outstretched  limb  to the  gloss black cross ..

Other arm she commands  .  You now feel resigned to your  fate .  As she locks the high tensile  metal hoop into the waiting  hoop bolted into the  top of the  X  your  arms spread out  wide and your naked  back exposed.

Zoe kneels  as trained  to pull your ankle  closer to the cross

Then  the  wider ankle cuffs  curl around  securing firmly a satisfying  sound of creaking  leather  followed by a click .. both ankles  ready  Mistress  Tina.   She pronounce  proudly.

Mistress Tina  kneels . Her fingers  delicately  slide from your  exposed bottom down  your inner thigh teasing your legs wider . On que as your  feet move  Zoe tugs  and ties  your  cuffs with rope to the  hoop ..one foot done Mistress Tina. And now Sub the last!

Leg tugs  rope tied  ..perfect  ..

Now relax and fall backwards   .

I want to see how much   you will move when the  serious  whipping  begins  and  your welted body hangs limp and spent  in agony  .Serious panic  floods your  mind ..  please  Mistress  please  Mistress Tina  no  I mean  i only wanted a taster  session  not this !

She moves  back to the table  selecting a  fresh glove  and pouring  anticeptic into a small  bowl    selects a long forcep  and a large cotton swap   

Dips the pad in the solution and drips it along your  back and then swabs both nipple  . You carry on pleading  Zoe holds your  shaking  arm as you panic .. no Mistress  Tina  no please no not .... Her fingers  delicately  press on your lips smelling the  anticeptic. Sub

Remember  this is not a game this is trust and limits have been set .. for your  body and pain ... But not for fucking  your mind darling  ..

You  let out a large  gasp of air heart rate returns ..  Understood?  SUB ?

with  relief  you you reply. 

THANKS  miss Tina

suddenly  the  atmosphere  goes icely cold  Zoe scuttles  away head bowed realising your  major  fropah!

Oh shit you swear   

I mean .. 

A slow building  tapping on your  bottom  begins. . Increasing  with  pace  but not with  pressure.... then a mild telling  sting. ..

Now what did you  just  say?

Tapppptt  . Thwack !

I was disrespectful. .you gasp out..

The warmth  changes  .. Zoe  your special  familiar... Zoe walks over she touches you. . Soft  fur trails over your skin relaxing and comforting you  ..

Mistress  Tina  remember  and repeat  slut ..

You feel  a long  leather  paddle  the ends crack the  air. you finch  bracing  your  bottom  expecting  a sharper  pain  but it's crack  as it contacts  your bottom is warming and only  mild ..

Confused  you  try to take stock of the  confusing  sensations. .

But  this is  just  the  warm up .. you think nearly forgetting the important reply

YES MISTRESS TINA  sub replies. .

Now we will begin  ..

Zoe .. your  collection is ready?

She giggles  oh yes Mistress Tina 

This one is ?

You hear something  swish the  air ..

Mmmmm I have used ginger, the pain is unimaginable

Anglesey

More please

Leeds

Ummmm ...... going to suffer so much

Leicester

Continued : 

She giggles  oh yes Mistress Tina 

This one is ?

You hear something  swish the  air ..

Tips of leather  flails the air

And a sharp sting they contact  your reddened  bottom  like a 100 pin tips

Arching  upwards tense trying to move away from this painful sting  Zoe  walks  over swish swish  the  long ponytail  flogger moves the air around  cooling  you  . But Tina carries on  just  kissing you  bottom  with the  leather  flogger  ..

Then stops ..

Silence .. heels .. something thuds  a strop  falls against your  bottom  the wide heavy  object .. wooden  it taps across  both  cheeks  you  clench  tightly.  A sudden  reminder of the ginger  .. inches  inside ..

A mmmmm. ... you  start to cry out..

Mistress  Tina  stops .. Zoe stops ..

Slowly she walks around to you ..

Enough?

You  don't want it to stop but fear that the  who scene  will  cease  ..

Zoe walks over  to your  wrist  unclipping your  arms feel better released ?

She announces .. time for a break  ...

ZOE darling  we don't want him to  be so punished he cannot perform  do we ?

Leash sub up and pop on his naughty  knickers  .. we need to  parade  this one to the  rest of the community  don't we?

The session  has taken on a cruel twist.  You are unsure if this is a break or the  end ?

As Mistress  Tina  tidies the  punishment  equipment  .. Zoe  puts your feet in the  low sling  backs ..

Encases your  now retuning  exciment  into the  satin and lace  . Finally  she presents you will a very sexy black satin ladies robe .. a peck on your  cheek and now let's see  what we have in store upstairs  ..Zoe  lead the  way  and be a darling  get some refreshments  ordered  especially for this one ! Taps you  bottom ..slowly  you awkwardly climb  the steps nervous and incredibly  excited. The temperature  rises as we reach the  doorway  in we walk from whence  two hours ago you deceded.

There  is a buzz lots a different  people  milling around  .. doors closed as Zoe tugs  your  lead  leading you towards  the groups of people  .  Tina  in her usually  style .. does what you  dread ..

Darlings  myself and  my  gorgeous  assistance, Nay Partner  in pain Madam Zoe .   Present to you . Sub!

His very first time  and I dare say it won't be his last ! 

But as time is marching in my usual  style  we will  leave him in a bit of state   laughing. .  Zoe  peels your gorgeous  gown open ..  exposing your  body  .lifts the back .. she calls  a lady  across  it this warm enough? 

She flows through the crowd  it parts .. her oriental  silk dressing gown  flows in the air .   Hmmm Tina she pats your  bottom   just  perfect  not to hot not too cold  her long slim fingers  trail down cupping  your  sex .. a glint  in her eye ..

A beaming smile she looks to Tina and Zoe  . Prehaps one for my palace? 

Tina laughing at the statement  a few guys look wistfully  at the  lady who  pulls away  from  your  sac gently  patting  she walks away ..I'm off to  get a vimto .. Tina and Zoe  tug you  closer  whispering  .. you see darling  you can't experience a 'go on everything  when you  visit  the pleasure ground of your  desires  in one visit'  she teases you .  

Oh the frustration  and  sexual  desires returning to your  cock and  that ache ..

As you are lead to the  reception. .

A bubbly ladies with  red hair  smiles  Hello Tina  ... one coffee , Zoe your  mineral  water  and you must  be   .?

With out even  having to think you say it ...SUB!

Here is a kit kat and a glass of lemonade  .. she passes  them over

I chat to her looks busy tonight  ..

Thank you  darling  ! 

Now I'm going to  take this one to the  garden of delights .

Nervously  you are lead to the roof top garden .. a lot more  people  are  sitting  out  relaxing in the  summer night  .A lot more  introductions this gent is a dom and  his sub   see you are not the only one!   Laughter and mild banter  ensue  relaxing you as we recharge our batteries. .  Totally  relaxing and chilling out  a complete change of mood .. apart from the  ocassional  shift on your  seat and your warm bottom  reminds you.

harrogate

Leeds

Sounds a brilliant ...... yet painful place!

So many adventures to be told about this place ...... hope they continue

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Sounds like a lucky sub

Telford

Leicester

Continued :   Totally  relaxing and chilling out  a complete change of mood .. apart from the  ocassional  shift on your  seat and your warm bottom  reminds you. Of your  session .

Sitting  out here in the  moonlight  the  events  of  a few hours ago almost  seem a distant  memory.  But one thing  you can't forget  is that erotic effect  on  your  sex of the  lace and satin . Tina looks across to Zoe  who in turn looks to you .. she leans in closer  to  her partner in pleasure  whispers  something .  They exchange  smiles  and without  any  warning  Zoe and Tina  get up and  walk away  leaving you  there alone surrounded by  strangers  . Confused  you  get up to  follow wondering  what  is happening.

A voice in the  half light  suggests  you might  be  better  off  waiting here ?

Qualifying it with  they won't  forget  you ! Zoe returns and now wearing  black catsuit  .. I have orders  to collect  you sub !

We are to return  through the club  you are to say nothing  to  anyone understand? You  nod your head in acknowledgment.

Slowly  she  leads you through the groups of people  some seem to have a knowing  smile,  some look intreagued a stunning  looking Asian lady  stops you in your tracks she's wearing a very high class  outfit  accentuating her curves.  Zoe tugs your lead.  This way  sub ! The lady pauses can we watch ? Pointing  to the floor  .Zoe smiles  at her,you reach the  top of the  stairs and begin the  decent to the  dungeon. Your mind full of  questions wondering what will happen.?

As you  enter the area the door is closed .. Mistress Tina  opens the door. .

This time you stand in shock ,gone is her trademark  black pvc  dress. Instead you can see her figure .

Black stockings  slide up her legs her feet  encased in black patent  leather.

Her  suspenders  tight on her thighs

That delicate area of bare skin between lace top stockings and her panties  only add to your  torment.

The black basque  accentuating her shape .she turns side on  in profile

You can't fail to notice  her sheer  knickers  clasping to some provocative  cage  panties  underneath.

Walking  closer  to you ..

Your  heart thumps with excitement breath quickens hoping that  your  fantasy will become a  reality  .

Your anus quivers  in anticipation of the act of being used for pleasure. .

Zoe pulls you towards  Tina. She takes the lead from Zoe with a tug  

Mentioning  Zoe  darling  yours is waiting. .

Confused  you  try to understand   but quickly  Tina  leads you into the  room

The couch is clear ..  the instruments of pain neatly stored away  instead  you see the  couch Tina removes your  gown .. so sub you want this do you?

Dipping  the  front of  her panties  it springs out ... Her excited  sex leaves nothing to the imagination. ..

But you can also see  Zoe  stepping  into her harness buckles  as she straps on her dildo .

Mistress  Tina  grasps your  shoulders  pressing down ... kneel darling  .. you find your face level . With the  waiting  cock ...

You always  wondered. .. what us it going to feel like ?

You want to  kiss it .

Feel your  mouth  around one

But the  inner  torment  ..

Am I gay?

I'm  straight ?

But no ... but yes?

Oh fuck  it! You open your  mouth desperately wanting to  discover. .

Her glands closer to your lips then suddenly  contact  ..   you can't  help your  inner desires  you let it pass your  lips savouring the  thickness  and the skin rolling  back instinctively  you  draw your lips over and along past the glands     instantly your own  cock swells in exciment   

Mmmm  Tina  quotes  one word . 

Exquisite!

Bristol, Thornbury

Telford

harrogate

Anglesey

Great!

Lutterworth

Loving it so far, will have to put my experience down

Leicester

Exquisite. .

You feel Tina thicken and her hands gently  clasp your  head your lips pout over her sensitive  skin to protect  her sex as your  tongue  subconsciously  begins to  instinctively  lick along under her shaft  she slips deeper .You  Look upwards She looks down directly into your  eyes mouth open letting out a gasp of pleasure. Mmmmm your good she praises you  , somehow you just do want  to  do what feels right for you

How you  think it should feel?

A sexual  urge takes over your body

Opening  your jaw wider  eyes fixed on hers you slowly  feel her sex sliding  gently deeper  she pauses .  You can feel her cock at the  precipice of your throat. Slowly  withdrawing  she slips back slightly  you can't help but  open wider ... hungry to try that forbidden  sensation  slowly  you push your mouth  deeper on her cock  grasping her lingerie clad bottom she relaxes

As you feel the reflex. . She let's you try

A sudden  sexual  reflux as you feel it tip over the  edge deeper into your  throat  you hold still she holds still you feel it .   She pulls out you gasp in pure pleasure  reaching out to  rub your  own raging  erect cock frantically  rubbing it  she spots your own self pleasure  and quickly  her hand holds yours stopping  the impending  disaster of you getting  totally  carried away.. 

Your in a frenzy of emotions  wanting  release  but at the same time  not wanting  this to end .

She holds firm    looks  into your eyes ..

Darling no ! I haven't  fucked you yet !

Oh Mistress  Tina  you truly are a tease!

She pauses before  a measured reply

Looking  straight into your  eyes. .

She slips he fingers  slowly  under  your cock to your supersensitive perennial area, millimetres away from your  quivering anus ..

Her fingers  tantalisingly close but not quite   .

She replies. .

Yes my darling. ..

I am 'THE TEASE '

Shall we continue?

Lutterworth

Please yes, please continue

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Anglesey

Please, please more

Dudley

Please do continue miss

Yes, I look for the latest episode every time I open Fab

Keep it coming

harrogate

Bristol, Thornbury

Leicester

More comming tonight darlings.

And prehaps a climaxing finish ?

Leicester

Continued :  

Yes my darling. ..

I am 'THE TEASE '

With her fingers  so close and so far ..

Slowly  she pushed  further  closer

Not quite  enough  to  touch your tender  rose ..  then

Moves  her hands away ..

Reaching  for your  arms ..both hands slide along to your  now trembling hands .. pulling you  closer  .

Ready sub? She grinds her thigh against  your  crotch sensing  her nylon on your  exposed cock  only adds to  the  anticipation she turns letting one hand free and leads you into the room

Sitting on the couch  edge she crosses her legs she pats the  leather,and . gestures  to you .. join  me sub..

So are you  sure that  you  are ready to loose your virgin anal cherry?

Hummm. ..

She  stares deeper into your eyes

Saying  nothing  you nod.

Quickly  she gets up walks to the table 

Snapping on  gloves 

And picks up an applicator full of lube.

Well we better get started then ..on your  back darling  legs apart..

She grasps  your  panties  and tugs then off your  legs  carefully placing  them on your  stomach  props your  head up so you can look down between  your  legs  .. you watch silently  awaiting  her instructions.

Knees apart darling  .. She  pours lube all over her fingers  ..

And in an almost  clinical  way begins  to  talk you through  what she is doing ..

One slippy finger moves closer  circling  your rose sensually  applying the sliky  lubrication.

You moan out loudly  ..

Finally  it's  going to happen .. she looks up between  your  open knees and  her finger  slowly  presses  against your  rose..

Slowly your  anus  pushes  out hungrily as her lubed  fingertip slides in ...she pauses at the  first  joint...

Darling  mmmm  more?

You pant  please Mistress Tina

She smiles and  without  any  warning  pushes  deeper into your virgin  passage

To her lower finger  you reach to your bursting  cock .

A long clear strand Of precum dangling from your cock  slowly  pools on your  lower tummy ..

She grasps  your  hand away ...

No no touching  darling 

Now push my finger out  ...

Big deep breath sweety

And you beardown

As you do she slips her next finger alongside  as you open to try and push out and stop she pushing to orders you !

Her second fingers  slips  along side and slowly  in it slips  stretching  you in readiness for  her gorgeous cock

She praises  you. 

Ohhhh well done darling  . 

Your opening beautifully. ..

You grimace  at the thickness  panting  now harder as she slowly  reams your virgin  anal passage to relax it ready for  her gift. Feel your  anus slowly dilate she curls both fingers  upwards and gently  probes  your  prostate. Skilfully  just touching  .. your on a hair trigger  one false move and it's over

She remains  firmly  but sensually in control . She reads your  eyes as you throw your  head back arching upwards on the  couch  ..

Instinctively  she spreads her fingers wide in a v inside you and pulls outwards the  mild pain distracts you ..

Prolonging your  extacy. . Relaxes she pulls out  leaving  you puckering and pulsing. She steps back .. her hands grab your  hips pulling  you closer to the edge  of  the  couch in readiness for the  impending act .

She grasps  a packet  in almost  an animal  like  manor  rips it open ..

She pauses ... walks to you head .. grabs you head.  you see her swollen  glands coming towards  your  open mouth ... taste it she tells you.  She pushes  her now rampant  erect cock into your mouth.

You feel  it's girth slide between your  dry lips .. it leaks  anticipation,  precum

Sweet and yet slightly  salty..

You  open wider as she just probes your lips  and mouth a little  then she pulls out  ..you gaze in anticipation watching  her roll on the  condom the glands still purple and gorged along her shaft she rolls the gossamer thin condom it clings to her shaft with a  soft sheen ...

She smiles  and squirts  lube  all over it ...

Walks to the  foot of the couch. .

Legs up darling  knees apart ...

You do as she asks and she instantly  holds her hardness  against your  puckered  rose.

She presses against you..the sensations  build and ....

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Great story!

harrogate

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Can I apply for this role please lol!?

Leicester

Continued : She presses against you..the sensations  build and ....

Slowly  you feel  you rose stretching  to accommodate  her glands ..

Two fingers  tested you but this is different  from that ... thicker  bulkier  the  glands press  firmly  and slowly  as you feel  that  mild sting...

She pauses  grabs your cock root in her hand instantly  it pulses more

Eyes meet she mouths the  word .

More?

You pant    please Mistress Tina

Sure?

Yes Mistress Tina pleading

OK bear down darling 

Nice big push right into your bottom  .

With that on que she slowly  presses  against your dilating rose and the  corona of her glands slip in past your  splincter. 

Gasping  you moan deeply  in extacy and a mild pain     pausing for a moment  then she presses  again into your  rectum .  You feel her shaft sliding  deeper  into you you cock is purple swollen hard and a tiny white  droplet appears at your  pee hole

Relentlessly  she keeps you from ejaculating

Moaning  as she pulls back

Squirts  more lube on her glistening  shaft and she slides in slow and deep

Inch by inch deeper into your virgin passage. .

Her glands closer to your prostate

Then contact. .

Your  in total  state of arousal  the  pressure  plays havoc with  you  for a second. .. a sudden urge to  pee  or  orgasam  has you grinding down on her now  as you can feel her hard sliky waxed balls rubbing  your  anal cleft ..

Then  suddenly  she  presses firmly  .. pulling  back and slowly  backward  and forwards. . She's fucking you now

Rythmically the  pleasure on your  whole  body building  .

Your  balls contract  really  hard she releases her vice like grip on your  cock root ..

She carries  on  sensually  thrusting  upwards to your  spot.   Not violently  more Rythmically your eyes glaze over

As she breaths faster then she shouts ..

Darling  im .... going  .... ahhh god  ... Her bottom humps hard now as you can feel her spasms on her shaft as you suddenly  orgasam  a gorgeous  spurt of cum shoots out of you  throbbing  cock  shooting  strings over your chest panting violently  you reach frantically  rubbing your cock as she humps you more.    Another  spurt shoots and she withdraws from you

Spent  !  Her condom full of her pleasure. . She grasps  your  cock slowly  wipes it clean and kisses the tip.

Mmmmmm I needed  that !

You lay there  can't  quite  believe  what has happened  ...

From  a fantasy  to reality. .

Tina tidies  up her make up  adjusts her clothes  pops on her dress  checks her appearance. .

Smiles over to  you  .. come on sub!

Sort your self out and hurry up .. we have an audience  waiting  for  your  next performance  .. Zoe is waiting  !

harrogate

Telford

[Removed by poster at 29/05/18 06:58:43]

Telford

By *istresscuckCouple  over a year ago

Market Harborough

[Removed by poster at 29/05/18 07:00:03]

By *istresscuckCouple  over a year ago

Market Harborough

Very sexy story, one very lucky sub!

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Great story.

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Fantastic, this has me incredibly turned on!

Leeds

wOw wOw wOw ..... Looking forward to the performance!!!

Anglesey

Fantastic...more please

Lutterworth

When we making series 3!

By *orny_engineerMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Yes please

Leicester

Mmm season 3 I best build up my creative juices !

harrogate

"Mmm season 3 I best build up my creative juices !"

Leeds

"Mmm season 3 I best build up my creative juices !"

I’m sure all juices are flowing well!!

Leicester

Shall we do episode 3 on the 15th peeps? I have some lovely ideas to crank it up a notch lol

Leeds

That’s way too long to wait .... but it I must

Leicester

Oh I am sure Tina could add more in between now and then, the 15th is when we are next all meeting up to misbehave

Leicester

Continued. .

Tina smiled as you lay there still trying to take in what you experienced ..

Your bottom feels slightly different now ... but in a nice used way...

Your cock feels lovely still aroused and bulkier than you remember it ever before .

You feel tired but somehow more alive and focused..

Tina's busy tidying up the items used and carefully cleaning up. She looks over to you .Smiles and says ..

Comealong sub they are waiting for you...

Heels on and these ...

She passes you some black stockings a suspender belt and a very sexy almost purple Brazilian bikini cut pair of panties. ..

harrogate

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Leeds

So love the kinkiness of this

Anglesey

Love this story!

Bristol, Thornbury

[Removed by poster at 04/06/18 01:33:50]

Lutterworth

"Shall we do episode 3 on the 15th peeps? I have some lovely ideas to crank it up a notch lol"

15th sounds good to me for series 3!

I will see you on the casting couch for my audition

"Shall we do episode 3 on the 15th peeps? I have some lovely ideas to crank it up a notch lol

I will see you on the casting couch for my audition "

This sounds something I'd love to be a fly on the wall for

Leicester

"Shall we do episode 3 on the 15th peeps? I have some lovely ideas to crank it up a notch lol

I will see you on the casting couch for my audition "

Darling you know you are already on the cast

Lutterworth

I will see you on the casting couch for my audition

Darling you know you are already on the cast "

Thank you Zee, look forward to it

Can't wait for the update!

Leicester

Not long now until the next session of debauchery very much looking forward to it!

Leeds

"Not long now until the next session of debauchery very much looking forward to it!"

So am I ..... !!!!

Leicester

Ok darlings I'm just trying to work out how we can transpose the events of Friday into the existing thread . And sew it into the story literally . Or maybe staple in an attachment would be more in line with the way it transpired as Zoe stepped up to the point and took the upper hand whilst Tina was busy with a distraction on the cross. .Sub entered a new experience reserved for a select few

harrogate

Bristol, Thornbury

Do tell...

Anglesey

Please carry on

Leicester

Now my turn to take over the narrative

You slowly pull yourself to your feet, wobbling slightly as you quickly pull on the underwear as ordered, not wanting to earn any punishment for keeping Mistress Tina waiting any longer and follow her across the dungeon to the grope box. "Wait in here whilst Zoë sets up" you are told as you are firmly strapped in at throat, wrists, waist and thighs. "Don't mind the hands, I think our audience should have some fun too, they have been so very well behaved as they watch".

You gulp, squeeze your eyes shut and start to breathe a little heavily in nervousness as the door is closed in front of you and you hear the lock being slid across.

You start slightly as hands start to work their way all over you in the dark; stroking, kneading and fondling you all over. Hands ever moving and appearing in new places every few seconds, how many holes does this thing have!? You wonder and wriggle slightly as one of the hands encroaches far more intimately than the others had and broaches your panties and runs nails over your still tender balls.

You start to hear some unusual noises coming from outside the box; metallic noises, bangs and crashes and muted voices talking and occasionally laughing, you try to listen more closely to get some idea of what could be happening next, trying to zone out the hands all over you but fail as your cock starts to stir again and a finger starts to swirl around your anal opening. You flush; glad no one can see your face as your body betrays you getting so aroused by the sheer anonymity of the groping hands feeling you all over. Your knees start to get a little week and you long to sag against the back of the box and relax into the feelings coursing through you but whenever you shift too much the straps restraining you bring you back to yourself, there really isn't very much room to alter position in here and you start to feel a little sullen as the intensity of your erection increases but you know there is no way you can orgasm like this, you want to move your arms and stretch and you start to wish that Mistress Tina and Zoë would hurry up and let you out.

Just as you start to really get grumpy and impatient the door opens again letting in the light all at once so it seems like a floodlight right in your eyes and all of the hands rapidly retreat. You are quickly blindfolded by Mistress Tina and you fidget and shift your position as strap after strap is undone to get your blood flowing freely again.

You are led out of the box and pushed forward on to a couch around knee height, you scramble up onto your hands and knees feeling your way forward cautiously as to not fall off the other side and when prompted to lay down face down, your face on a low cushion.

The air smells very different now; sharp and medical and it brings to mind a Drs surgery. There is more metallic clanking and you wonder what the hell is going on, slightly concerned as Mistress Tina has warned you of Zoë's previous dungeon escapades and your mind scrolls through all the things you know they like doing like an old fashioned cinema reel imagining more and more scenarios and ideas getting more and more extreme.

Your mind goes blank again as warm hands and what feels like oil smooth over your back, it feels lovely, soothing and peaceful and you start to relax again enjoying the massage. You feel little straps being slid across your back, a flogger you recognise from your past experiences with Tina and then another heavier one that you are pretty sure you have never seen or felt before. They are draped over your back with an occasional flick so you can feel the weight of them pressing on you.

The flicks get a little more regular and harder until suddenly it has morphed into a flogging session. You feel the licks of the falls across your back, bum and upper thighs interspersed with what feels like a lump of cotton wool, this must be Zoë's fur glove you think as it eases the tension appearing in your shoulders as the floggers hit harder and harder until one across your buttocks makes gasp. Everything stops, the floggers and fur disappear and you feel suddenly exposed like when a duvet is pulled off you in the morning unexpectedly.

A heavy but rather cold weight appears on your back, kind of rustling as it slides off you onto the bench. You are confused as it seems kind of fluid but isn't leaving any form of residual coldness as it moves like water or ice would. It clanks as it is lifted off you and placed squarely in the middle of your back again and you realise it is a heavy metal chain pooled on you. You try to stay still this time as you feel that if it falls off again then you might be admonished.

"well done" a strange voice says and realise that it is Zoë. You smile at having got something right and freeze as the chain is trailed over your buttocks and thighs and tucked into the back of your panties. "I shall just put that there for safe keeping I think" says Zoë with a smile in their voice and then a sharp kind of tapping starts on your upper back and bum, pressing the chain into you a little, it gets harder and faster and is joined again by a flogger warming you up again and bringing a flush to your skin as the mixed sensations make your head fuzzy, your cock twitch and your bum clench on the hard strikes. You are breathing heavily again now, almost panting as blow after blow, stroke after stroke rain down upon you. You start to moan slightly and shift your hips a little trying to move closer to the sensations there, you are so aroused now you don't know what to do with yourself, you want to moan, cry out or dance. You feel that pressure in your cock as it is tightly pressed into the couch and a warm slow seep forming there as you ooze precum and you want to rub it there to get some form of relief but you know from earlier that you wouldn't be allowed to do that. Your head swims and you groan and abruptly everything stops forcing an exasperated cry from your lips.

Leicester

You hear Zoë and Mistress Tina laugh above you in amusement and you sag further onto the couch trying to relax again. You think it is probably better that way as they obviously don't want you to come yet.

You feel Mistress Tina's sweet breath on your face she stoops to your level and you prick up your ears. "Trust me Sub?" She asks, you hesitantly nod wondering there this is suddenly coming from at this stage in the evening. "Good," she says, "we are going to try something new, I am going to stay right here and talk to you and Miss Zoë is going to make you all pretty. You can back out at any time and you know your safe words but I think it would be better right now if you stayed blindfolded, ok?" You nod, utterly bewildered but happy to trust Mistress Tina about whatever was to happen next. Plus she was within touching and smelling reach right now and you were not exactly in a hurry to have her leave you.

"Ok then Zoë," Mistress Tina says, "start small and simple and we shall see how it goes"

"Small and simple it is" Zoë says and you hear the snapping on of gloves and rustling of what sounds like paper.

The chain is pulled from your panties and you feel them being lowered down to the back of your knees. You gulp as nervousness hits, you are still a little sore inside from earlier and you aren't entirely sure you want Zoe to be fucking you to be honest. Hands rest lightly on the back of your head as Mistress Tina leans in again and whispers in your ear "Don't worry Sub, Zoe isn't in the mood for fucking today, we are going to try something else entirely."

You nod in acknowledgment and smile, it is nice to know Mistress Tina has learnt you enough to see your fears and appease them and you feel safe again as the hand on your head stays there.

More paper like rustling and then a definite loud click, a split second later a small pain shoots in your back and settles to a odd pinching feeling that lingers. It feels very odd but doesn't hurt, not really, it is more like that weird tight feeling you get on your skin when sunburnt. "Was that ok Sub?" Mistress Tina asks. You nod and say "yes, that was fine, what is it?" She chuckles lightly and says "I will tell you later" but lightly strokes your hair so you don't feel too affronted by it. "Happy to have some more?" You nod, it really isn't that bad, easily tolerated and it seems to be making Mistress Tina happy so you will happy to take more for now.

More clicks; appearing seemingly randomly over your back, buttocks and upper thighs, each followed by the little tiny sting that fades to a pinch and then an odd sliding feeling that goes from one site to another, back and forth that slightly tickles and you giggle, feeling a little tipsy all of a sudden. "Having fun there Sub?" Mistress Tina asks and you nod yes still giggling, unsure as to why you feel a little high. All of the movement on your back stops and there is the instantly recognisable sound of a camera. Photo after photo is taken as you lay there perfectly still, you don't think Zoë is the kind of person that will be best pleased if you blur up the photos. "Right then Sub, time to take it all away, keep very still" Mistress instructs.

Little clicking noises like some kind of insect start behind you and one by one the little patches of tightness are eased until they have all gone. The sliding thing is taken off your back and you breathe deeply and stretch your arms above your head, glad to be moving again. "Right then Sub, time to look" Mistress Tina says as the blindfold is removed, she shelters your eyes from the light as they adjust and you slowly look around you still laying down.

Leicester

You realise the couch you are laying on has been moved to the centre of the dungeon and all of the other furniture has been moved to the far edges of the room explaining all the bangs and crashes you heard earlier, the sofa to the side of you is ram packed with people all grinning having obviously just watched whatever it was that just happened to you and you look to your other side and see Zoë with their back to you doing something with a yellow plastic tub, a large metal lidded box on the table in front of them explaining the metal noise they firmly close it and it clunks loudly. Mistress Tina leans over your head and you feel a sharp stinging on your back as Zoë turns to you and also swabs some form of cold stingy liquid all over you. "All done" she says taking the swabs from Mistress Tina and putting them in the yellow box which you can see now is a medical sharps bin. You look at Mistress Tina concerned and she smiles at you, "Don't worry Sub, you've still got all of your important bits" and winks. She pulls a large fleece blanket from below your eyeline and drapes it over you to keep you warm and you smile and thank her, starting to feel a little exposed now you know just how many people are sat close by watching you.

Zoë passes Mistress Tina a phone and smiles, Mistress Tina smiles back, takes it, unlocks it and shows you the screen. There in glorious colour is what is undeniably your back, all red and warm looking with what looks like pink ribbons wound all down it to the back of your knees in the shape of flowers or maybe fireworks. You look at it closely and realise that at every point the ribbon changes direction or angle you can see a little silver spot, Mistress Tina swipes to the next photo which a closer shot on the centre of one of the flowers and you see what the spots are; there appears to be a staple holding the ribbon onto your skin..you spot more staples, here and there through the design, more and more as she swipes to the next photo which shows a different angle. Little flashes of silver in amongst the pink and red, you gulp and look in horror as you see photo after photo being held in front of your eyes. "40 staples in you there", Mistress Tina says, "for a first time that is absolutely amazing!" You look at her uncomprehending "in me, they were in me? I thought they were just resting on me?!" She shakes her head, "Nope, in you. That ribbon was properly stapled on" and Zoë passes her a length of ribbon that must be at least five foot long, she points to a little tiny red spot on the pink satin and says it is your blood, you realise there are random spots of blood all over the ribbon and you just look an awe. You can't believe you have just had staples in you and you barely felt a thing, you always imagined they must hurt loads when you had seen photos of people being stapled before but it really wasn't painful at all, a cat scratch hurts more. You smile and thank Zoë for letting you experience that and Mistress Tina hands you a large glass of water which you down in one. "Right, time for a cup of tea, a fag and a little break now I think," Mistress Tina says and she helps you up off the couch and holds you steady as you pull your panties back up, wrap the fleece blanket around you and walk toward the dungeon door. Definitely time for a break you think, you can feel yourself flagging slightly and you still feel a little giddy so you make your way slowly, Mistress Tina right behind you as Zoë stays behind and ties some things away. Step by step you climb the stairs until you reach the wide open reception area where Mistress Tina hands you a glass of cola which you take gratefully, feeling the energy sweep through you again.

Leicester

To be continued... Probably by Mistress Tina as I write far too much

Leicester

And yes; in the real life scenario this was based on the Sub was entirely consenting, informed of actions and all possible safety and hygiene issues were thoroughly taken care of in advance

Leeds

Leicester

The corset staples did look devine the two additional ladies we have not mentioned loved the experience too !

Lutterworth

It was a pleasure to watch and be a part of some of this story.

I was very surprised at one of the ladys trying this out but she loved it.

Having tried a couple out I deffinately want to give it a proper go and she is keen to try again!

I think theyre will deffinately be a series 4!

One day i may write my own version of events.

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Great story!!

Leicester

Thanks, most of this is real, just collated from different sessions and people onto one fictional (to me) person :D

Leicester

Darling so as you can see another kinky dimension last Friday night ...

Following on from this messages have been received asking for more opportunities to experience certain elements of this recount of a few days in life of Zoe ,Mistress Tina and others mentioned in this thread .

So watch this space for updates

Anglesey

More updates please

By *eedsasiansCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Nice

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Wow

Leicester

Tuesday 7th August A fan obsessed with this story will be visiting the club and Mistress Tina to re live elements of this story

Lucky guy - I hope to visit the club in the not too distant future too

Lutterworth

And before Aug 7th there will be a series 4! Unfortunately no Tina sadly in series 4, but im sure it will still make great reading! Especially we a new found sub female wanting to join in for a bit.

Series 4 coming soon

Leicester

Yes you lucky Sub! Katrina rest assured that I will make sure that last request from your owner is conducted as we discussed previously

Lutterworth

Counting down the days

Leicester

So of any of you naughty but nice readers would like to indulge yourself as a spectator one of the subs will be indulging with Zoe in the dungeon this Saturday x

Leicester

Mwahahahhahahaaa, mine..all mine! *coughs and looks shifty* I mean of course I shall play nicely and follow the constructed plan and at no point go power mad and staple your nipples to the couch

I wish I was up there this weekend but down south

Must get a week where I can come across and sample the delights of my first club visit

Leicester

Well the plans for this Saturday are developing nicely :D outfits sorted, new sharps bin has arrived, staplers are winging their way to me and pretty ribbons found :D roll on fun times preferably once staplers arrive lol or Saturday is going to be a considerable disappointment for all parties I think

Leicester

Well from what I'm hearing from reports it was all rather naughty.

Well done Zxx

My latest aquantance will be experiencing a day in Mistress Tina's company a little bit sooner than expected in July.

Lutterworth

Part 4 was amazing and i think deserves its place in this story but under a new thread all of its own!

I will let someone else tell the story, shame theres not a non fiction section, then they can include what ever they want from the evening

Leicester

Next chapter of our adventures is now well underway in writing. When finished details on how to find it will be posted here for those following

Katrina. So glad you had a great night and can't wait to hear all about it

Lutterworth

Just saying a "great night" is not giving the night the justice it deserves.

Cant wait to read the account of the night

"Just saying a "great night" is not giving the night the justice it deserves.

Cant wait to read the account of the night "

Are your new pictures with you laced like the back of the corset from the night

Lutterworth

Time will tell, not spoiling the ending.

"Time will tell, not spoiling the ending. "

You tease you

Leicester

Oh yes and boy does she know how to use that skill :D

Lutterworth

Dont know what you mean

Leicester

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/776562 and so it begins...

Leicester

Btw.. It is looong lol. I tend to write very detailed when left unsupervised lol

Lutterworth

Yes...very detailed read, but well worth the read

Leicester

Well Miss Tina has to get the juicy gossip somehow

By *hropscouple27Couple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

[Removed by poster at 09/07/18 23:10:38]

By *hropscouple27Couple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

This is great.

Leicester

Excellent report darling you naughty minxes I too am looking forward to the July liason with the new aquisition that will add even more spice . Whoops ginger might be on my agenda ! And pegging with something very special

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 10/07/18 01:09:20]

Leicester

"Well Miss Tina has to get the juicy gossip somehow "
well done I will have a peek

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

I love this story. It would be great to see my cuck involved in something like this. X

Leicester

"I love this story. It would be great to see my cuck involved in something like this. X"

Well hopefully we've given you a few ideas you can take away and use please remember to imitate responsibly and all play mess ups can be recovered with laughter :D Gods knows we mess up loads and often pee ourselves laughing

Leicester

"Excellent report darling you naughty minxes I too am looking forward to the July liason with the new aquisition that will add even more spice . Whoops ginger might be on my agenda ! And pegging with something very special "

Ginger?! And I thought I was the meaner one?!

Lutterworth

"

Ginger?! And I thought I was the meaner one?! "

You mean..never

Leicester

"

Ginger?! And I thought I was the meaner one?!

You mean..never "

Yes Katrina..never done it, mainly because the smell of raw ginger makes me projectile vomit and dried ginger is only marginally better. Think I'll be on a fag break for that bit lol

Leicester

The new aquisition has been quite attentive the regular messages in anticipation of his meeting with Me and Zee are getting quite interesting now !

Lutterworth

They will be in for a very good time with you both there!

Leicester

"The new aquisition has been quite attentive the regular messages in anticipation of his meeting with Me and Zee are getting quite interesting now !"

Excellent, anything in particular he is looking forward to? Ginger is one thing I'm guessing as I know you don't whip that out for anyone

Leicester

Hmm clock is ticking along nicely until the 23rd of July when the next instalment of this story/report continues.

Mistress Tina will be visiting the club together with the gorgeous Madam G and of course the devinely wicked Zoe/Zee.

Sub/toy call them what you like maybe even Sophia as I'm sure they have a fixation with the feel of feminine undergarments.

Prehaps you might be lucky enough to stumble upon the event on the day if you visit ?

Leicester

Slightly different format for Monday.23rd

» Add a new message to this topic