FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Womans sexy flirt at office reunion.

Womans sexy flirt at office reunion.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened a few years ago. I had recently left a company and a week or so later, they had a staff reunion at a local resturant.

I happened to sit next to a rather curvy lady with a lovely big bum. We got on very well but nothing happened during our time at work.

During the meal, the lady had quick a few glasses of wine and began to teasingly flirt with me. Resting her hand on my thigh whilst talking to the other people on our table. I did notice her occasionally taking quick glances down at my crotch. She did actually drop her napkin on the floor and moved her head down to pick it up all the time glancing at my crotch area her mouth slightly open.

Afterwards we made our way across the road to a winebar for drinks. It was quite busy but I and a few others managed to find a seat. The women I had sat next to had gone to the ladies.

On returning she moaned that she had nowhere to sit. Glancing around the tabel where we were all sat she said "Who's got a warm lap?" She eyed up all the guys (and probably some of the women as well!) "This one will do!" She strode over to where I was sitting, put her bag at the side of my chair, turned around so her bum was facing me and sat down on my lap! She smirked and said "I've found my seat for the evening!" Everyone giggled, I of course went bright red!

After a few minutes of having that superb bottom pressing into my crotch, I could take no more and to my horror, my penis began to get erect. Pressing into one of her bum cheeks as it had no place to go! The woman turned around and glanced down at me, smirking, she gave her hips a little wiggle. "It's like sitting on a lump of concrete!" She exclaimed to the other women. They are giggled.

After an hour or so we all left the bar and made our way home.

This story probably does not seem very erotic but sometimes having a woman tease you like this can be a huge turn-on!!!!

We hope to have another reunion soon and who knows what might happen?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic