FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty 3 some

Naughty 3 some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erfectlovers30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

west midlands

Me (male ) had a fantasy of some one coming round to play and fuck the Mrs in the hot tub, so the other nite suggested that later that evening I wud find a guy that could make a late nite visit to which she actually agreed. Through out the day she was telling me how much she was looking forward to it and the thought of it was making her very wet. I knew at this point she was deffinetly up for it. Later that evening the temperature had dropped and several people had canceled but a male popped up and said I can be there in 10 mins, so we decided that she would leave the French doors open to the lounge and be sat on the sofa with just her lace gown on while I was up stairs watching tv.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Exciting

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

west midlands

So just after 10 pm the guy turned up I heard the back doors go and some mumbling bit then it went very quiet I paused for a cpl of minutes creeping down the stairs and sneaking out into the garden to peep through the patio doors to lounge. On my first quick peep around the curtains I could see him on his knees lapping at Mrs pussy with 2 fingers deep in side her, I could see that she was loving it. Neither of them knew I was there watching every time he came he came back up for air I stepped back so they didn't know I was there. With in seconds he was back between her legs fingering her hard now and she was starting to moan I knew she was close to cuming. I wanted to see if she was about to squirt all over him. O could tell he was enjoying tasting her as she always tastes good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm. Hot

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

very hot

You have one very sexy wife

west midlands

After a while I opened the door and walked in an lay on the floor while she took my cock deep into her mouth sucking long and hard while he was fucking her from behind. She was moaning that much she had to stop sucking, bit I didn't mind as I could see the pleasure on her face getting more and more. She said harder fuck me harder. The idea was to to have 2 cocks I her so I lay on the floor so she could sit on mine he was just about to enter her and our dog started barking his head off. Fuck sake your going to wake the neibourghs. So I left the room to sort the dog out. Just as I was walking back I heard her moan and squirting every where he had fucked her hard and then fingered her to finish her off squirting across the room. I saw him sliding his cock up and down her pussy lips teasing it for more just as he slide the tip of his penis in she came every where again. Now I know she's satisfied and ready for bed.

lucky girl

» Add a new message to this topic