FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold Hotel meet with ex

Cuckold Hotel meet with ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been split up with my ex "B" for about six months, we were together for 11 years with the second half of that time being mainly a cuckold relationship. We're both now 38. I still fantasise about those times and we still keep in touch, so when I got a random message from a young lad on fab a couple of weeks ago I immediately thought of B. He was bicurious, but when I explained I wasn't into that but I have an ex who might be interested in him he seemed very interested. I had thought of B because this guy was ridiculously well hung. He was 21, had about five pics and his cock looked huge. A very good length, and very thick and veiny. Just the way she used to like them when she was with me. I text B later that night, explained what had happened and at first she seemed a little reluctant. But neither one of us had had much sex, if any for a few months and she soon came round to the idea. "we're over though, I don't want to do that with you" she said. I told her it's OK I wouldn't join in, aslong as I could be present or involved in some way. I offered to drive her, and pay for any expense it might involve, like hotels etc. The meet was arranged by me, for that following weekend, I'd booked a hotel room in the city, in between him and us. The night finally came and I drove over to B's house to pick her up. She got in, she smelt gorgeous, and looked sexy, but I knew it wasn't for me. It was for Lee, the 21 year old stud with the hung thick cock. Not much was said on the drive over there, apart from the fact she'd been excited for the last few days and she said she'd even had a play looking at his pics that I'd sent her that week! We pulled up at the hotel, Lee had text us the room number so we went straight in and made our way up to the room and knocked the door. He a answered wearing a bathrobe from the hotel, smiled and called us in....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Great start feeling horny

We walked in, I closed the door behind us. I watched the pair of them walk towards the bed, B's nice big round arse wobbling a little in the tight long coat she was wearing with heels. B looked at me "sit down over there" she said as she nodded towards a chair not far from the bed, I did as I was told. They turned to face each other, B grabbed the bathrobe, pulling it open. She looked down at his cock, it was huge! Still soft, it was a good 9 inches flaccid and very thick. She put both hands on it and started to work on it slowly, the look on her face was genuine excitement, she looked hornier than I'd seen for a long time, and very slutty with her red lips and dark eyes, far more makeup than she ever used to wear for me. As she slowly wanked his meaty hung cock with both hands, Lee began undoing her coat. As he opened it to reveal B was wearing nothing underneath! The dirty slut was in my car with a coat, high heels and completely naked underneath and it was making me horny.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *ueen of sleezeWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

mmmmmm lots more please

"mmmmmm lots more please"

Glad you like xx

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Watching all this had me wanting to get my cock out and stroke it, just like I'd always done in the past. I started to unzip my jeans, B looked over instantly "don't you fucking dare! I told you we aren't together anymore, I'm doing this for me. Leave your cock alone!" I did as I was told but wasn't too happy about it. B's coat and Lees bathrobe have now fallen to the floor leaving them both naked.

By *itandhotCouple  over a year ago

citywest

Yorkshire

oh she has him well and truly under the thumb

this is getting good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot

More please

I sat in the chair, trying my best not to touch my own cock while my slutty ex girlfriend tugged on Lees huge cock which was probably closer to 10 inches now, and swollen but still not rock hard. B whispered something in his ear which seem to turn them both on and they had a little giggle. She turned to me "actually, you can make yourself useful. I want to show Lee what a good little cuckold you are. Take your clothes off and let us see that little cock of yours!". Again, doing as I was told I stood up, got undressed and waited for what was next. "come over here, stand next to Lee" she said. Holding onto Lees thick length she began to compare him with me, humiliating me. "look at the fucking difference" she said. B dropped to her knees in front of us. Wanking Lee off, she gave mine a playful little slap, "that's all you're getting today" she said to me as she peeled his foreskin back and licked his bellend.

Yorkshire

bitch it satisfied her for long enough

"bitch it satisfied her for long enough"

I'd love to message you privately but it won't let me x love it x

Queensleeze can you pm me