FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy photo shoot!

Sexy photo shoot!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

‘Jacqui you’re back! Show us your ring!’ The shriek echoes across the large untidy studio making the petite bubble-haired blonde coming through the door beam with delight.

Two more girls trot excitedly across to her – a slim, thin-faced brunette clad un sheer white lingerie and a fleshier redhead. She wears only dark knickers, suspender belt and stockings. Heavy and well-rounded, her bare breasts bump together as she hurries. Both girls cluster around the newcomer, cooing at the bright gold band on her hand she holds up for inspection.

’Better take that off for your pics!’ a male voice calls from the far end of the big room. ‘We don’t want the punters to think you’re not available!’

A short, bearded man in sweat shirt and jeans appears from behind a room set, grinning broadly.

‘You’ll be lucky Sam’ says the blonde ‘Im’ not taking this off for anybody.’

The bearded man approaches ‘ Did you have a nice honeymoon then?’

’Fantastic’ the blonde smiles ‘ I didn’t want to come back. Unfortunately I need the money.’

‘Well I’m glad you did’ the man says ‘I’m supposed to shoot a foursome this morning and one of my models hasn’t turned up.’

‘Foursome?’ the blonde frowns ‘Who’s the other girl?’

The brunette gives her an arch look ‘Other fellow you mean.’

‘His names Ted’ says the bearded man ‘I hope marriage hasn’t ruined your sense of proportion.’

The brunette and redhead give the blonde cautious looks as her expression grows worried.

‘Was it a heavy session then Sam?’

‘It’s for the Germans love’ the bearded man replies ‘You know they always want the lot.’

‘Oh you can’t ask the girl to do fuck shots when she’s just come back from her honeymoon’ protests the redhead.

‘It’s alright’ the blonde frowns interrupting the redhead goes to protest again ‘If that’s all that’s going, I’ll do it’.

‘Who is this Ted fellow anyway?’

‘Some fellow Sam found’ the brunette shrugs ‘He’s alright Dawn thinks he’s quite sweet. He’s a bit eager though’

The blondes eyes widen ‘You’ve had him?’

‘Sharon and I have been doing heavy stuff the last two days’ says the redhead ‘It was lezzy on Monday, shoving great big dildos up each other. Then we each had a go with Ted yesterday.

‘You mean fuck shots?’

‘Oh year’ says the read head ‘Full penetration three or four different positions. I tell you, I’m only here today because it pays so well.’

‘The blondes frown deepens ‘Has he a big cock then?’

‘Well he wouldn't be doing this if he hadn’t.’ says the brunette. But he’s not abnormal or anything. He just tends to get a bit carried away’.

‘You mean he’s rough?’

‘No! Just a bit premature. He’ll probably shoot his load on the first penetration pose – he did with both of us. But you’ re on the pill aren’t you?’ The brunette begins to grin. ‘It’s just as well to be warned though. He does absolutely bloody gallons of the stuff. I haven't that kind of filling in years. He was still dripping out of me when I got changed this morning!’

The redhead chuckles ‘We call him the Big Spunker’.

‘Girls!’ the bearded man calls from the other end of the room.

The blonde turns and sees he’s been joined by a tall, fair young man in his late twenties. He stands in his underpants his body lean and pleasantly muscular. He smiles a friendly, slightly embarrassed smile at the girls as they approach.

Immediately camera in hand, the bearded man bustles behind him.

‘Jacqui – Ted Ted-Jacqui’ he says hurriedly. As they both say hello, he frowns at the young mans underpants. ‘Oh for gods sake get those off, I want to start with a come shot today – and you haven’t even got a hard-on yet!’

Apologising. Colouring faintly the young man slips down his underpants. As he stands up naked, the blondes eyes drop straight between his legs. His limp penis is short but very think, his foreskin already gnarled with veins.

‘I’m a bit new to all this’ he tells the blonde colouring more when he sees where she is looking.

‘It’s alright Sam the redhead cuts in ‘I’ll give give him a hand’

She drops immediately to her knees in front of the young man who starts as her fingers curl around his fleshy shaft. Gently but briskly she begins to pull his foreskin up and down.

‘Great!’ the bearded man nods. ‘Tell you what, I’ll set up on you both here and you can start licking him Dawn. When you’re ready Ted, just spunk into her face. Lean forward Dawn so it drips onto your tits. I must get that ok?’

As the redhead nods, the young man grunts. His cock is visibly thickening and lengthening in the girls hand, the stiffening, dark pink flesh forcing her fingers apart.

‘That’s better’ the bearded man enthuses focusing with his camera. ‘That’s what I call a hard-on. With any luck, we’ll get a seven-incher!’

Behind him the blonde is frowning again.

‘Oh Jacqui love’ he says glancing back at her quickly ‘ Just to keep things going – when you’ve made up, do a full strip will you?’ Since you’re the only girl who doesn’t know Ted, I’d like to move on to a twosome with you and him. Give you both a chance to get used to each other before the group session.’

He pauses to take a series of pictures as the redheads tongue licks the glans of the young mans now massively swollen bulb. He swallows thickly, his shaft jerking.

‘Won’t be anything elaborate Jacqui’ the bearded man resumes eyes still glued to the camera ‘Just as soon as Teds shot his load here, I’d like you to get on the big bed with him and just fool around. Stroking, caressing – just improvise while you get to know each other.

Abruptly the young man groans, his erection jerks massively and the redhead gasps as a thick jet of come spurts into ther face, then another and another. ‘Forward love! Lean forward!’ the bearded man cries snapping away ‘Great!’.

AS the milky white liquid drips onto her breasts and the young man staggers back, the photographer glances round at the blonde who has not moved, her frown unaltered.

‘Well get a move on Jacqui love! He grins ‘Honeymoons over now, Life isn’t all pleasure you know!.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic