FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A welcome visitor.

A welcome visitor.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A welcome visitor.

The bubbles gurgle down the plug hole. The warm shower has made your skin glow, the warm fluffy towl envelopes you. You dry your hair a little with a towel and pad off to the bedroom. You rub the moisturiser in to your skin, you mind drifting back to the last time you met your lover and he was doing that to you. Warm hands all over your body, soft, smooth and yet strong. Your mind snaps back to the present as the doorbell rings. Swearing you wrap a towel around your head and fasten up your dressing gown.

You greet the caller with a faintly angry "Yes?". His back is to you, but he turns, smiling. "Hi, i'm here to fix the washing machine?" Damn, you had forgotten, the note was on the fridge but in the past few days the buzz of the affair had messed with your head. I really ought to get a grip you think as you usher the tall dark haired man in.

"Just through here" you motion towards the kitchen. As he passes you catch a whiff of his aftershave and you notice his dark good looks, brown eyes and a nice smile. A tiny sensation starts between your legs, not quite an itch. He bends down to look ath the machine, your eyes follow the curves of his tight bum. Another twinge, "no I can't" you think and dismiss the thought from your mind.

"Ok he says, let me just get my tools out" "oh god, no" you think as the thought returns like a tiny boomerang, You clamp your thighs together to try and drown out the tingling from your pussy. "ok.. I will just go ...and get dressed" you stammer out.

You run upstairs, "fuck fuck fuck fuck" you swear under your breath, "get a fucking hold of yourself"you angrily dry yourself off, remove the dressing gown, grab the first pair of knickers you see and put on a bra.

"Fuck!" you say as you realise you have put on white pants and a black bra. You tear the bra off throwing it aginst the wall and grab the white one.

"shit, what the fuck are you doing?" you exclaim as you realise that the man is standing in the doorway, you stand there frozen, his eyes taking in your bare breasts, nipples erect, face flushed.

"I.....I ....I was just saying I had finished, I heard swearing, thought you were in trouble.......the fuse....it was the fuse." he replies

You drop your hards to cover your breasts "get out", the door shuts in reply.

You sit down on the bed, partly in shock, and partly remembering the sight of the growing bulge in his trousers.

"christ" you scream as you fall back onto the bed. you put the bra on and pull on a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

You come downstairs, he is standing there "I'm so sorry, I didn't...."

"it's ok" you reply.

"Is it fixed?" you ask, "yes" he beams, "the fuse went" he holds up a small fuse.

"what do i owe you" you say as you get your purse out of your bag.

"nothing" he replies, "it's ok, nothing...........i shouldn't have...."

"Are you sure?" "Yes, it's ok....just a fuse"

"how about a cup of tea?"

"yea, ok" he replies, his brown eyes flicking up at you.

you reach up to get the cups, and can see his refelction in the glass door, his eyes follow the curves of

your tummy and breasts.

A small smile crosses your lips, the thought returns.

"So, it's working now? yes?"

"sure is" he says, a little too enthusiastically.

He switches it on and it begins to swish and hum.

"thanks" you reply.

The kettle boils and you make 2 cups of tea.

You make smalltalk about the weather and the price of petrol,

your eyes sneaking sly glances at his chest and groin.

The thought won't go away now. You can feel your knickers getting damp.

He finishes his tea "well thanks, but i really must be....."

"Just a sec" you cut him off.

You walk over to the waching machine and twist the dial.

"just want to make sure everything works"

The machine spins up to full speed.

You watch his eyes widen as you sit on top of the machine.

"mmmmmmmmmmm I love this bit" you purr.

The vibrations seem to focus on your clit.

"Is this working ok?" you becon him over.

He gets up and stands in front of you. You take his hand, rough and strong and push it

between your legs.

"ummmm, yes." he stammers.

he can feel your jeans are damp. You squirm against his hand, the vibrations intensifying.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that feels gooooooooooood" you purr.

Your hand cups his hardening cock through his overalls and you pull him close to you,

kissing him passionatly.

His hands are all over your body, back, neck, breasts, pussy.

"fuck me, right now, right here" you maon into his ear.

His hands fumble with your jeans, you help him slide them off.

He shrugs off his overalls and your hand grabs his hard shaft as his hands release your breasts.

His mouth soon finds your hard nipples, his slight stubble brushing them making you shiver with delight.

"ooooohhhh gooooodd" you moanas his rough fingers slip between your wet pussy lips.

"I want your cock" you moan.

You spread your legs as his cock lines up on your wet hole,

as he thrusts into you you wrap your legs around him, pulling him deeper into you.

The sensations of his cock inside you and the vibrations from the washing machine

soon make you cum, your back arching as he sucks your brasts and kisses your neck.

his cock keeps pumping in and out, the vibrations from the machine making your

clit tingle. his breathing gets harder, the thrusts more volient, he is close now.

"oh god oh god oh god......don't stop" you scream.

"you....fucking......whore" he moans

The washing machine reaches it's fastest spin, the vibrations intensify.

You can feel your orgasm building, faster now, your clit is buzzing,

the insides of your pussy is being rubbed by his large cock,

god it's going to be a big one.

Your whole body trembles, every muscle tenses.

The vibrations multiply and something deep inside your tummy explodes.

White light, colours, your body spasms.

Your pussy convulses and your cum gushes out of you, sending him over the edge.

He grunts and his cock swells, you can actually feel his hot cum hitting deep in the back of your pussy.

You have another small orgasm as he fulls you with his cum.

Your body begins to stop trembling, the washing machine clicks off.

He pulls his limp cock out of you, your juices and his cum dribble out.

You like there for a while, watching him dress, enjoying the feeling of

your mingled fluids inside you.

You kiss him deeply and send him off.

You come back into the kitchen and put the broken fuse back in the drawer

along with the screwdriver you used to fit it to the plug.

"Next time I will have to think of something more than just a broken fuse" you muse to yourself

as you turn his card over in your hands, smiling to yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Well done, given me an idea lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'am a Handyman and do odd jobs in my area but i haven't meet a lady who pays me like that. OHH come to think of it there is one !!! but you'll have to wait for that story.

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

» Add a new message to this topic