FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I want you

I want you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I want you"

He looked back, silent and said nothing. I could almost hear the "Erm...listen..." coming after our long flirty conversation.

"Fuck you then" I shouted in my head but simply looked him up and down, slid off the stool, shrugged and walked away.

Men talked about being seduced about not getting any interest but when faced with a woman who knew what she wanted, they didn't know what to do.

I felt the sting of rejection. Again. It fucking hurt. Men were not the only ones who felt this. Usually I would wait but I'd grown tired of being the lady who waited for them to show their interest. Most were too shy or not looking for someone like me or were just looking for a wet hole (as they put it) to fuck.

I felt the sting of tears in my eyes and briefly wondered again for the umpteenth time whether celibacy would be the better option. My feet had taken me towards the hottub and I spotted it was empty. Grabbing a towel, I headed into the wet room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It was quiet and as I stripped, I tried to focus on the warmth of the water I was about to get into. Yes, he'd liked me but not enough. Yes, he didn't have to like me. Yes, I was also allowed to feel rejected. I'd get over it. I just wish I'd been able to read the signs a little better. Damn flirtblindness.

The water felt good and I soon started to relax, thinking of how I'd have liked the conversation to go.

"I want you"

He smiled, slide off his stool, not breaking eye contact and putting his hands on my thighs, pushed them apart so he got as close to me as he could, "I want you too."

He leaned in and kissed me deeply as wrapped my legs...

"Hi, room for one more?"

I opened my eyes quickly, "Oh yeah, no problems."

Trying not to be obvious, I watched him climb in. It was at that moment, that I realised that no matter how gorgeous you were, everyone looked ungainly and awkward getting into the hottub with those short, moveable wooden steps.

He made the same sigh as I had as he settled into the seat opposite, "This is so good after a long day."

"Isn't it just." I smiled back.

"Mind if I ask a question?" he said after a few minutes of silence.

"Of course!"

"Were you here the other night doing the bodypainting?"

I grinned, "Yep, that was me. Wearing white rather than my usual black but definitely me."

He seemed to relax, "I really enjoyed watching you paint."

"Really?" This was unusual. Conversations about my painting usually were about the people I'd painted, in fact, it was a good way for me to hide as I put the focus on others.

He nodded, "I liked your patterns and people seemed to enjoy themselves but it was fascinating watching you. How you paused and seemed to just make each design fit the person."

I blushed. I knew my painting skills were not that good. It wasn't false modesty, I enjoyed it, but I was no artist like others I knew. I didn't know what to say. I settled on "Thank you."

"Not at all. I was tempted to see if you'd paint me."

"Why didn't you?"

He ducked his head and shrugged, a gesture I was familiar with, "There were others waiting and I didn't want to intrude on your time. By the time I'd plucked up the nerve, you were packing away."

I paused, I hadn't even noticed his interest. It had been so dark and all I could see in my little circle of UV light was the paint. Had he come over, I probably would have done something for him - purely out of my own self-interest. He had a gorgeous ginger beard and I'd have exchanged painting for a slow stroke of that. Fuck it...

"I wish you had come over and asked to be painted. I would have waited a little longer before putting my paints away. Especially if you'd let me have a stroke of your beard," I blushed again,"I like beards."

He smiled, "Next time I'll know, but you don't have to wait to stroke my beard, I'll happily let you stroke it now."

Damn. Was he flirting with me or being nice? I couldn't tell.

"Really?"

He laughed, "Yes really. I'll tell you something about me, if I say something, I mean it. I might be shy, but my beard isn't. It's a bit of a slut in fact."

I laughed too, "Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint your beard. I think I'll have to come over and stroke it."

He had fair warning, I thought, as I pushed across, standing in the tub, my breasts now face height with him.

I touched a finger to his beard and he jumped.

"Oh, sorry." I apologised, starting to move back.

"Oh no, it's just, my beard wasn't expecting such a blatant touch without a kiss or two first."

I looked at him. Oh...he was flirting. I pretended to look apologetic, "I'm sorry beard, let me try that again."

Placing a hand either side of his shoulders on the edges of the hottub, I leaned forward and kissed his beard.

"Mmmm"

"I think your beard likes this."

"MMmmmm, it does but you know something?"

"What?"

"My lips are getting jealous."

I giggled, "It's a bit of a strain on my back leaning like this. Maybe I should.."

"Sit on my knee."

It wasn't a suggestion as much as an order. I felt the tingle through my whole body, "If you insist."

He reached his arm around and pulled me onto his thighs and I could feel he was enjoying it as my thigh pressed against his erection.

Our eyes met and we didn't mention it.

"So...erm...the lips are jealous eh. Feel like they are missing out?"

He nodded.

As he turned his head to me, our lips meet and I melted. The soft fullness and the brush of his beard left me wanting more. I put my arm around his neck and shifted position so I was straddling him, his cock pressing against my belly.

"Still jealous."

"Yes," he was definite in his response, "More kissing is required."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

(sorry about the typos)

We kissed softly at first, exploring each other as my arms went around his neck and his around my hips. He pulled me close until my belly pressed tightly against his, I shifted my hips slightly and heard his moan about the bubbles as his cock pulsed.

"I think your lips are not jealous any more"

He looked at me and it didn't matter I was flirtblind because he wasn't hiding his desire.

"Other parts of me certainly are though."

I shifted again and was gratified to see the look of pleasure across his face, "Oh, I don't know, I think other parts are getting a different sort of attention."

He grinned, "I neet to ask you something."

He looked serious, "Go on."

I saw the twinkle in his eye barely a second before he asked, "What's your name?"

We chuckled, defusing some of the tension building, both of us aware that sex in the hottub was not permitted.

"I'm Bel, you are?"

"I'm Wayne. Nice to meet you Bel... and frankly, kicking myself for not saying hello sooner."

I looked at him, "Glad you finally said hello and brought yourself into my line of view."

"Is that a dangerous place to be?" he asked, stroking my back as I closed my eyes in pleasure...

"Mmmmm, not unless you are mean to me, then it is."

Fingertips turned to fingernails, "Sometimes I can be mean with the right person, if they like it."

He sounded uncertain once more.

"BDSM?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll tell you a secret," I leaned in and kissed his ear before whispering in it,"I sometime like people being mean to me." I hastily added, "In certain ways, with consent."

"Of course." he replied.

We were both breathing heavily again abut I didn't want to get out of the water, enjoying the tease, enjoying the build up.

I grazed my teeth against his shoulder, "I want to bite you."

He He put his hand on my head, "Feel free, but if you do, I'll have to bite back."

I bit. Not too hard, I didn't know his limits and as he sank his teeth in the muscle on my shoulder barely seconds later after his own grunt of pain/pleasure, I couldn't hold back my cry of pleasure as my hips thrust against him.

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

This is getting good

We were soon kissing again and I knew we had to get out or this was going to get messy. I did not want to get a ban from the hottub.

I grabbed his head in my hands, still slightly breathless from the frenzy of kisses our biting had brought forth, "I want you."

There was no hesitation, "I want you too. I want you bent over with a red bottom. I want you bound so I can ravish your body with kisses. I want to feel my cock deep in your cunt. I want to fuck you so hard and make you cum so loudlly that everyone can hear it."

I couldn't reply, I was too busy feeling my legs shake as his words had the effect he was expecting.

I deflected a little, "I don't cum that easily."

He was dissuaded, "Then I'll tease you until you are so desperate to cum that you beg."

"Oohh!"

This wasn't D/s as I deeply needed, but it was fun, it was arousing and all I knew was that I wanted him right now.

"We really need to get out."

"Yes."

We stayed still for a moment, each of us looking at the other.

"Erm, you have to move first."

I blushed, "Oh yeah, you're trapped"

"No, I'm not. I'm exactly where I want to be but the rules mean we have to mover, but I warn you," he let go of my back, "we may not make it past that door before I bend you over and fuck you hard."

"I'll have to hope you aren't a one hit wonder then." I teased as I got off and felt his eyes on me as I got out of the hottub just as ungainly as I got in.

"This is getting good "

"...getting..." maybe I should leave it here then.

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Nice

I reached my towel, starting to dry myself but he took it off me and put it back on the table, "I can't wait that long."

I moaned. To feel lusted after, it was delicious. Fleeting but aren't many pleasures?

"Put your palms on the table." I obeyed. and saw his hand reach for something under his own towel. It was a condom. I smiled, relieved that I hadn't had to take control and have that conversation. He was an adult and prepared and..oh. I spotted a couple watching through the steamed up window. I blushed.

"Keep your hands on the table, no matter what..." was the only warning before I felt his cock slide deep into my cunt.

"Ohhh fuccck!"

My fingers clawed as my body adjusted. It had been too long.

"I want you and I'm going to have you Bel." as he started to thrust, slow and deep as we found the right position, the right rhythm and then...oh, oh...my legs shook as he thrust harder and faster, slamming into me. My breasts and belly bouncing as I desperately tried to keep my hands on the table, grabbing the edge as he kept going. My legs shook and I looked up, meeting the eyes of the woman behind the window but losing myself as he fucked me till I cried out, "Please, please!"

"Not. Stopping. Not...fuckkk"

His hands gripped tightly on my hips as I heard his own cries and he came inside me, both of us shaking.

"Oh please." I didn't want him to stop.

"Fuck. Bel...that.. fuck. I need to recover."

He slid out, holding onto me as he moved to the table, leaning heavily against it, "You can lift your hands off the table"

I tried, my muscles not fully cooperating and feeling my thighs wet and sticky. At first I thought it was the condom but I glanced down and it was still on and full of his cum. Damn. I really was rather aroused.

He caught my look and shook his head, "I play safe. I like to repeat play and I don't fancy you knocking my head off."

Recovered a little now, as I stood, he curled an arm around me, pulling me in and kissing me softly. I could feel the tension in me build again and whimpered.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG so fucking horny I think it's me there flirting with the lady .

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Brilliant, perfectly phrased and beautifully balanced. Hope he gets to spank you hard and kiss your arse better!

We kissed and I could feel his beard brush against my cheek as he smiled.

"I love that you are so responsive Bel. This evening has been fun and I'm so glad we have quite a few hours left of this. I'm not a fuck and run. I like both of us to be jelly legged and you, well, you haven't cum yet."

I smiled and turned my face to his, looking him in the eyes,"I still might not cum."

He winked, "Then we'll have fun trying."

"On the table..." putting his arms around me, he half lifted me onto the table.

"You're stronger than you look!" I exclaimed.

He laughed, "You're lighter than you think. Now lie back."

For once, I did as I was told and felt his kisses on my thighs. I tilted my head back as I heard a tap on the window. It was the woman's face pressed against the glass, a look of exstacy on her face. I wondered what was happening to her.

Soon it didn't matter, as I felt his beard rub against my lips, fingers pressing just at the base of my hips. A look of ecstasy starting to slide over my own face as he slowly licked all the way along.

"You taste amazing."

I blushed.

As I heard the door go, I averted my face, hearing people come in but wanting to see them. Somehow finding this more intimate.

A towel was placed by my head, I closed my eyes, listening to the giggles and whispers. Soon they became less shy as the bubbles started and I began to relax again.

He massaged each labia. I loved the sound of that word, labia, full and round. My random thought interrupted as he parted them and pursed his lips around my clit, sucked and then...oh...without losing that suction, he began to lick my clit. Oh my!

I groaned and wanted to close my thighs. He kept them open, realising how much I was enjoying this, continuing until I didn't care who was in the hottub or being fucked against the window, all I wanted was for him to continue.

When he stopped, I didn't want him to.

"Look at me."

I struggled to lift my head, fighting to get control as light-headed, I did as I was I told.

His face was glistening and red and he had a huge grin on his face. He wasn't just doing this for me, he enjoyed it and he had technique. I smiled in response and he leaned in, "You taste amazing and I'm going to do this again later, after I've fucked you again and you've cum..."

I wanted to remind him that I may not cum but he continued talking, "...and I'm going to enjoy everything we do tonight but I'm also going to hurt you. I'm going to make that bottom red and have you squirming. I'm going cane it until there are stripes and then you are going to beg to suck my cock and I'm going to fuck your face hard."

My hand slid to my clit instinctively as my expression of need and lust told him everything he needed to know.

"Let's shower together and talk a little about safewords," he said.

I laughed, finding my voice, "You want me to be able to talk whilst I'm getting soapy and wet and naked with you in the shower?"

He grinned and nodded,"It's either that or you get really wet clothes but I do recommend nudity in the shower, it's the way forward in showering technology."

We made no sense but it worked. He carefully helped me up and held me tight as I clambered off the table. For a moment, I rested my head and breathed. This was proving to be a good night after all.

Very horny

Thank you for the positive comments. No idea if I'll carry this on. If I do, suspect that the shower might get a little kinky.

I know..shocking right.

By *eywestMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

What an imagination you have.... !! Or maybe its all from experience... ?!?! Either way, its a story that has to be completed....

By *ent202Man  over a year ago

stockport

Stunning, love it.

Bravo

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very good

Thank you. I will try to add some more over the weekend.

By *ajdaveMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Looking forward to the shower

Really exciting writing

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

You got any stories x

"You got any stories x

"

?

Carefully helping me down, he pulled me in for a kiss. I could taste myself on him and licked around his lips.

"Urgh! Latex!"

I hated the taste and smell and wrinkled my nose.

"Ohhh, in that case, I'll pick up some of the others at reception after our shower." He laughed at my face pulling and nodded towards the shower, "Come on."

The shower got hot quickly for once and I didn't care about the others in the hottub as they chatted and laughed amongst themselves. I wondered if they'd enjoyed watching and smiled to myself.

"Hey, what are you smiling about?" he pulled me close and kissed me again. I liked this.

"Oh, just thinking about others and what they thought watching."

He whispered in my ear, "I suspect they were enjoying it rather a lot but not as much as I was. You taste delicious."

I blushed.

"So safewords." I tried to distract him and it worked, "How long have you been into BDSM?"

He poured some shampoo into his hands and slowly stroked it over my shoulders and breasts, "Oh, about 5 or 6 years. Still picking up a thing or two but, I'm not a Mr Grey from 50 Shades of Stalker, more like Mr Grey and his red pen..."

He kissed the back of my neck and the words and touch made me gasp.

"Oh really." Inside I was grinning, finally, maybe someone who had a little bit of a clue.

"The Secretary was a pivotal film for me," he continued, "Mostly fantasy but less about pain and more about that power and tension between people."

His hands slid over my belly, not shying away from it but caressing it as much as my breasts, somehow reassuring me.

"You know I'm not going to fully submit to you tonight don't you?"

I looked him in the eyes to read him fully.

"Oh, I know. For that, you'd have to know me much, much better. But somehow," He turned me, so I faced the wall, and slid his hands up my arms until my palms rested on the cool tiles, "Somehow, I think what we are playing with will be enough."

He pressed me bodily against the cold ceramic as I squealed, his heat behind me, "Bastard!"

"Just the start my dear...".

He kissed my shoulder and reached out for more bodywash.

"Keep against the wall. Wouldn't want you to get used to the temperature and then move off and be pushed back again, would you?"

It was a question, but it wasn't. It was an order. One that I was happy to comply with as his hands massaged down my back and bottom until he crouched at my feet. He tapped my ankles apart and I complied as best I could on the slippy shower floor.

Without a word his fingers worked their magic, cleaning and stroking as he touched every part of me, noting my whimper as his finger passed over my anus.

"Shuffle right so I can wash you clean"

I lifted off the wall and did, giggling as I heard the water trickle down onto his face and the spluttering which ensued.

"I see...." His hand pressed firmly into my lower back and my own giggles were echoed as the cold elicited squeals from me once more.

Tease, I thought and grinned.

Carefully he stroked and rubbed all the places where the body wash might be and then got a little more liquid soap. I wondered what he was doing until I felt him rub it over my anus. Oh.

His thumb circling and pressing, circling and pressing until I relaxed once more. The circles become little spirals as he pressed a little deeper, finding the right angle until his slippery digit pressed in and out. Cleaning and caressing as I moaned. When he stopped, I was torn because it felt good but this was...intimate, something I didn't do with strangers.

He didn't say a word, but somehow angled his hand so that water trickled down between my cheeks, his thumb washing away the soap, entering me briefly once more before withdrawing.

When I felt his tongue lick me, I jumped.

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

I wasn't sure what to say or do. I...drew a breath in as his cheeks caressed my cheeks and he slowly increased his grip, telling me not to move without words. He flicked gently but quickly over all those sensitive nerves and I closed my eyes, my face pressed against the wall.

I considered the incongruity of such an intimate, taboo thing as people chatted nearby and moved around. I tried to block them out but struggled. Stretching my hand down, I grabbed his and tapped it twice lightly. He stopped immediately and stood up, pressing against me, "Are you okay? Too much too soon?"

I shook my head, "It's just, too many people, I barely know you, I enjoyed it, I just can't..."

He kissed my cheek, "It's okay but I will do this later, when you are bound. I'm going to taste you and you will be available to me. You have the most delicious looking and tasting cunt and arse I've seen for a while."

I didn't know what to say.

"Erm, thank you?"

He laughed, breaking the tension, "You're welcome and it's true."

This time he changed the subject, "So a double tap then. Traffic lights system for safeword too?"

I nodded, "Yes, green for all good, amber for ease off, red for stop. Oh, and the numbers too."

He paused before, answering, "Pain scale? 1 to 10..."

"...10 being the most, 8 being the highest I want to go to tonight." I continued, enjoying the feel of his arms around me. The sound of the water giving us an illusion of privacy.

"I can play with," he reassured, "And hard limits?"

I explained them and he held me close, "Very happy with those sexy Bel. Anything else I should know?"

It was my turn to think, so many things to say but trying to guess what might happen tonight and where this might go, I wondered about the minutiae the night ahead and the different possibilities...

"Anything else Bel?" His tone was assertive and I responded instinctively, "Just safer sex and be aware I am not the subbiest of subs Sir."

He turned me round and held my face in his hands, "You don't have to be Bel, just be you and let me guide you."

We kissed and I held him closer whilst also wondering...I'd called him Sir.

Kink on a swingers's night, I wondered what people might make of it and let that worry float away as he kissed down my jaw and to my neck. I arched as he grazed his teeth along my prone flesh and pressed lightly. As my legs trembled, he held me up.

"Oh Bel, this is going to be one hell of an evening..."

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Bel at her best

"Bel at her best "

Why thank you!

» Add a new message to this topic