FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Whats going on, here!!

Whats going on, here!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *humper9er OP   Man  over a year ago

Rocklin

It's Monday Morning, 9 am, I go out to my garage/workshop. to continue working on a small project I'm doing for myself. After I opened the garage door, I put my little 2' x 3' sign out, with 1-1/2" lettering advertising I repair loose/or broken chairs. I just get a couple of the tools out, I will be using, when this lady excuses herself and asks, are you open for business? I turn and there is a very short Black gal with a huge smile and I ask her, how can I help you? "Well, I have 3 dinet chairs that are very loose and my bf says they are unrepairable." I just tell her that I would need to take a look at them. "Can you come now?" I look at her closer now and see, she can't be taller then 4' 11" and barely 95 lbs, if that. She is very slender and hardly has any boobs under her tight yellow Tee shirt. I say, lets go. I close the door and we walk to her place, just a tiny walk away. Once in her place, I look at the chairs and tell her, these are no problem to repair. I can tell they have never been worked on, in the past, and i should be able to fix and you'll be able to enjoy them again." "how much will you charge me?" "Umm, $25.00 per chair. I can have them back to you by tomorrow, early afternoon." "OK, thats sounds good. I'll help you take them to your garage." Once back at my garage she asks, "can I watch what you do?" Sure, I say. I had 1 chair disassembled in no time and showed her how I would clean up the dowl holes for good wood n glue contact.I got my little dremel out and gently cleaned the the holes out. I said, "its important not to over do in reaming out these holes so as not to make them bigger then the dowls going back into them w/glue." She smiles and says, "Yes, dont ream them out to much." I had all 8 holes done in no time. I made sure that the seat frames would fit properly and then applied glue and slipped everything together, then using 3 furniture clamps to clamp everything good n tight. She commented again, "it's always good to have a tight fit, making sure that each piece is inserted right. Right" I picked up on her implication and replied, Yes, proper insertion and fitting is important. I could hear her say, under her breath, "just like you screwing me." I just kept working on the next chair. By 10:45, I had all 3 chairs reglued and clamped, allowing them to dry. She, Iris, was right at my right side and asked, "will you take something other then money for your work?" What do you mean. You can't afford the $25.00 per chair? "Well, I was thinking maybe, as she raised her Tee shirt showing her midrift, you might enjoy something else, maybe?" I only smiled then asked, "Tell me, how old are you, really?" "I am 22, but everyone says I look 15 or 16." I say, If you can show me proof you are 22, we can talk more." She pulls out a little wallet like pouch and hands me her license. Sure enough, born 1996 and her license is real. I say, OK, what are you thinking of? "Well, since my bf is gone for the next month, he's in the Military, I'm kind of hoping you will help my itch." She is also wearing very small shorts. Not quite micro shorts, but, pretty close. She points to her lower region and says, the itch down there. I ask, you don't want me to take care of that here, in my garage, do you?" "No, we can go back to my place. We go back to her place and wouldn't you know it, my little gu decides he is not going to come to attention, even after she is naked and is sucking on him. At best, he is hardly at half mast. Being 65 and on a couple meds, this does happen to me at times. Last week wasn't one of those times though. Today, No way. Anyway, I still had my tongue and fingers. I laid her back on her unmade bed and began kissing her mouth and worked all over her lithe body, ending with her on her knees and me behind her, rimming her and fingering both holes. She handed me a small rube of lube and said, besure to lube it all nice so things will fit nicely. I soon had 2 fingers in both her holes working her to a huge CUM! I laid down and had her kneel over my face, facing my feet, and took her creamy pussy in my mouth as she took my half hard little buddy in her mouth. I used my tongue and fingers on her.My tongue f****** her quim and my fingers playing with her anal area. She was soon cumming again and again. She sucked me harder and I finally raised my hips to bury my little guy in her mouth and filled it with man cream. I left soon after, just after she said, "when you bring my chairs back, we will need to repeat the payment.

I have no idea where or why all this pussy is coming from, but, I guess I better not complain to much. I just hope that tomorrow the little guy will stand at attention for her and give proper creamy salute!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 31/05/18 09:57:44]

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Typo!

Good start, hoping she works on bringing him to attention

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood