FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another fantasy of mine

Another fantasy of mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im sat in a pub, when a young couple sit near me.

We all get chatting and afte a while, the female starts stroking my leg under the table, working slowly up my thighs. She begins to stroke my now rock hard cock, which is almost bursting out of my pants.

As he stands to go to the bar, she unzips me and starts slowly wanking me under the table. He returns from the bar and then goes to the toilet, but then gets chatting to friends and sits with them for a short while.

Once he is out of sight, she bends down under the table and begins to suck my cock, deepthroating me like a star. I soon explode in her mouth, just as her partner comes into sight.

As though nothing has happened, she sits back up and her partner sits down.

As he sits, she leans in and starts to snog him. She grabs my hand and pulls it to her dripping pussy.

She whispers to him and they stand to leave.

As they stand, he asks me to come to their house for drinks.

We walk through their front door and he leads us through to the kitchen. She begins to strip and walks to us both, firstly unzipping me, then him before taking both our cocks into her mouth, then taking us both in turns, licking and sucking u.

Then to my surprise, he reaches out and begins to fondle my balls as she deepthroats me.

She then moves to the table and her partner lays down. She moves into the 69 position with him and guides me to her, where I start fucking her. He licks her pussy and then licks my balls. He takes my cock from her dripping pussy and starts suck her juices from me, before licking deeply in her pussy. He moves into position and fucks her pussy as I fuck her tight arse.

He cums in her pussy and then eats it all from her. They both kneel and begin to kiss, snowballing his cum . She swallows and they take turns to suck me. He begins to wank me until I cum in her mouth. Again, they kiss and snowball my cum before he swallows it all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm nice story mate thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a normal Sat night out for us

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Me too....yeah right.lol