FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Shower. (my first full story post)

The Shower. (my first full story post)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there you are in your shower. Water caressing your breasts. Your nipples hard as you rub yourself. Hands rubbing all over your body.

You're unaware as I open door and join you. Light kisses rain down on your neck. My hands reach around and gently caress each beautiful breast rubbing your nipples between my fingers.

Shivers of ecstacy run down your back in anticipation of whats to come. My kisses wander round till our lips touch. Just the slightest of touches but it electrifies you. Wanting more. Needing more. A slight moan escapes from your lips.

Slowly my hands caress your body, starting with your face. So sexy and beautiful. I trace your features. My fingers ache to please you more.

My tongue tracing circles around those gorgous nipples flicking them. Gently I nibble at them making sure neither breast is left alone.

My hands wander now lower and lower. Oh my god how glorious you look naked. So horny and so fuckable. I want to give you my rock hard cock right now.But will have to wait.

My tongue now moves to your clit flicking it caressing it. your love button responding to my every touch. Fingers sliding deep into your pussy. Teasing and probing your ass. So easy to slide in.

Hot water cascading over our bodies. Your wet soapy pussy tastes so delightful. Finally you can hold it no more. The first wave of orgasm floods over your entire body sending you into shock waves of ecstacy.

I come up and kiss you hard so you can taste your cum in mine. Hot passionate kisses.

You cant stand anymore so dripping wetwe head for the bed.

My fingers slide over your body tracing lines of pleasure wherever they go. My tongue and kisses moving higher and higher. My fingers finally find that spot. Their touch sending tingles from your thighs, eagerly wanting their touch inside. deep inside. Gently you feel my fingers slide into your pussy. My fingers slide deep into your pussy. Probing at your clit. Teasing your ass.

You take my hard cock and kiss it, your lips opening and sucking it in. Just the head, using your tongue you caress and tease. Hands moving up and down slowly. Massaging with my balls as your mouth works wonders sucking and teasing my cock. That feels so good.

My tongue moves in and sucks on your clit as my fingers play with your pussy spreading you lips apart covered in your love juice.

Finally you explode into another orgasm, screaming for more and more.

Now where do we go from here.

Think thats enough for now.

Arent I rotten?

Would you like some more?

Would you like to feel my cock sliding into your pussy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Liked it but need more action.

Is there anyone else joining?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic