FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Woodland Walk

Woodland Walk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asterBunny38 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

HER

It’s a midweek afternoon and the weather has been kind to us today. The first promise of warmer weather to come - clear blue skies and a gentle breeze. I drive us to the large car park in the centre of the woodland and park up near to the entrance. Less than a dozen cars are there, I’ve timed this well, it seems. You return from the ticket machine and place it on the dashboard while I fetch two blankets from the boot of the car, along with a bottle of water. Taking your hand I lead you off to towards the pathway between the trees…

HIM

You take my hand and the furry, fluffy jumper you are wearing brushes my bare arm, making the hairs stand up slightly. You look comfortably casual in a long summer dress and canvas shoes and I am enjoying you taking the lead. The dress dances as your hips sway from side to side, highlighting that peachy ass of yours. You turn and smile at me in a knowing way, I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head, you laughingly say “What?” in that coy, cheeky way you have, and then turn back to the path.

HER

I’ve been here before and I know the ideal place to go… far enough away from the paths to not be discovered by dog walkers or park patrols, close enough to have an alibi if caught unexpectedly! I’m already excited in anticipation of what will follow, as I’m certain he’ll find it hard to resist what’s in store, especially as I know this is something he has fantasised about and not done before. We talk of silly things and laugh and joke, chasing each other through the trees.

HIM

I’m loving the banter and watching you move as I chase you. I catch you from behind, wrapping my arms around your middle and realise that you’re not wearing a bra. I rub my hands over the furry mounds of your breasts and feel your nipples harden to my touch. I pinch them gently and you press your curvy arse against my crotch, wiggling it from side to side and feeling me start to get aroused. I kiss your neck and playfully bite your ear, breathing along it and down to your shoulders, making you lift them and wriggle uncontrollably, while I wrap my arms around you tighter. You turn in my arms and kiss me hard, running your tongue inside my mouth until we’re both getting breathless. My hands are moving up your back, under the jumper to the thin straps of your dress.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hemel Hempstead

HER

God! That thing you do to my neck is such a turn on! I feel something push up between my thighs from behind and realise we’ve been joined by a large dog, who’s owner is calling for it to return. Breaking the kiss, I take your hand again and we make our escape before the dog and owner are reunited. We are nearly at our destination and I am eager to get you there alone. Checking in all directions that we will not be seen, I lead you away from the path and across to a dip in the ground which is screened by bushes and undergrowth. Here we put the thicker blanket down on the earth floor and we lay on it together, side by side, with the second blanket on top to keep off the chill. Laying on our backs while we catch our breath, we can see the dappled sunlight through the green leaves dancing gently above us and listen to the sounds of birds and people nearby. You roll onto your side, resting your head on your hand and facing me. I raise my hands to rest above my head on the blanket, close my eyes and murmur how wonderful it is to be away from everything and relax.

HIM

Watching you lay there, with each deep breath you take, I can see your chest rise and fall. It’s too tempting to ignore and I start to stroke you, first over the jumper and then sliding my hand underneath. The fabric of your sun dress is so thin, I can feel your areola pucker from my touch and as I move from one nipple to the other you moan softly. I pinch your nipples and watch you bite on your lower lip. I want to do that, so I move over to lie on you with your legs pinned between mine as I hold your wrists with one hand and stroke down your arm and sides and back up over your breast, kissing you gently at first and then biting your lip before plunging my tongue in to deepen the kiss. I release your wrists but you leave them where they are and stretch up to press your chest against mine. I want your nipples in my mouth and start to lift your jumper up so your chest is exposed and your eyes are covered, with the sleeves holding your arms together.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

HER

I love what you are doing to me. You wet my dress where you’ve sucked my nipple and as you move to the next one, the cold breeze hardens it further. I can feel your cock harden against your jeans and want to touch you so much. I moan and tell you I want to be on top – we both love cowgirl, so you’re quick to lay down and I straddle your thighs, lifting the skirt of my dress to do so, and start to work on your belt and zip. I briefly look around to check we’ve not been seen, the muted tones of my jumper blending in with the undergrowth. I offer up a silent prayer that you decided to go commando today YAY that make this SOOO much easier! I free your cock from your trousers and lean forward and snog you while gently stroking your length. You groan loudly into my mouth and I bite your tongue, then whisper in your ear to Sshh if you don’t want to get caught and for the fun to stop! Then I move my hips up to rub your length along my slit.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Hemel Hempstead

HIM

OMFG! Can it be? I run my hands up the outside of your thighs and round your peachy ass to check I’m right… no panties … WOW this is my lucky day! You run yourself up and down my throbbing cock and I can feel how wet you are getting. I run my hands up the inside of your thighs and my finger slips back and forth along your pussy and inside you now to stroke you while you gasp and then moan quietly as I slip a second finger in to join the first. You take your hand and gently squeeze my cock and slide it up and down my hard shaft, stopping at the top to run your fingers around the head and back down again.

Mmm very horny

Hemel Hempstead

HER

“I want you inside me now” I say and hold up the front of my dress to watch as you take your fingers out of me and as I slide myself down your length I see you put one in your mouth and suck my juices from your finger. You are not a greedy boy though, so you offer me the other finger to taste myself as I start to ride you, slowly at first and lifting up to the point where it’s only your tip left in before I ride back down again, tight, hot and wet around you. You start to moan, so I press my finger to your lips to quieten you.

HIM

The view of your pussy as you lift your dress is amazing. My cock springing to attention, I can’t believe we are doing this. My first time outdoors and there’s still a chance we could get caught. I can smell you arousal and delight in licking your juices from my finger before offering them for you to suck with that wicked tongue of yours. I watch avidly as you slide up and down my cock, seeing you close your eyes and tip your head back. God we love this position! I run my hands up your thighs and reach for your clit with my thumb, rubbing it as you grind your hips now my cock is fully inside you. I can tell you’re on the edge. I can feel your insides squeezing me as it builds and then you orgasm, breathing heavy and staring at me intently, biting your lip and moaning as you try not to give away our location.

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

Hemel Hempstead

HER

Heavenly! I feel my juices running down his cock and check again if we have been discovered yet. A rustle in the leaves behind us has me dropping down to lie flat against you for a moment, still breathing heavily after my heady orgasm. I kiss you, enjoying the taste as our tongues dance again. I start to nibble up your jawline to your ear lobe and bite and breath on it and then work my way down your neck. I can see your nipples are erect under your shirt and rub and pinch them, making you blink with the pleasure and pain of it. I quickly peak again to either side to check the coast is clear, then slide myself off your cock and kneel to the side of you, drawing my long hair to the opposite side of my neck so that you will be able to see clearly see what will happen next.

HIM

As you slide off my cock and expose it to the cold air, it quivers at the shock from having been warm and snug inside you. I can see your shiny wet cum on there and move my hand to hold it, but you are already brushing your hair from your face and I realise what I’m in for next. You firmly hold the base of my shaft and lick it in long slow strokes with your flat tongue, lapping at it like an ice lolly before taking the head in your mouth and giving it one full suck before it pops back out. You turn and kiss me deeply again, then go back to licking and nibbling the length of me, tantalising and teasing me as I watch. You move your head back over the top and as you take in the length of me I close my eyes and tip my head back as I ride the wave of sensations that build as you work your magic and when I can take it no longer I release my cum into your mouth and just stop short of crying out loud. The after shocks have me twitching and you finally release me to lay exposed in the cool air as you reach for the bottle of water and offer me a sip before thirstily drinking what’s left. Then we lie back on the blankets, rearrange our clothing and breathe deeply, with eyes closed, both with smiles on our faces.

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

mmm nice don't stop now please x

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Nice story . Love a bit of outdoor play myself

Hemel Hempstead

PARK RANGER

What a day! These early starts are a killer and I’m relieved that we’ve got a reason to close the park sooner than usual. At least the weather has turned and the rain has held off long enough for the team to get the ground cleared, ready for the film crew arriving tomorrow to set up their equipment. It’s a pain in the arse but a good money earner for the park. I’ve left the lads to clean up while two of us do the circuit to clear the park. There’s only half a dozen cars in the car park now, so it shouldn’t take us long – we work in opposite directions, planning to meet in the middle of the park.

It’s not long before I come across a woman and her large dog. “Good evening” she says. I nod and return the greeting “Good evening. We are closing the park, if you’d like to head back to your car now.” “Okay” she replies, then adds “I saw a couple head further into the park back there” pointing towards one of the lesser walked pathways “if you want to let them know too.” “Thanks” I say, and head off in that direction, hoping it won’t be too long before I find them.

Hemel Hempstead

I continue down the path and get far enough to realise that they must have turned off further back as I can see that path is blocked ahead. As I’ve stopped for a moment, it is quiet enough to hear animals rustling in the leaves, probably squirrels I think, and then I hear what sounds like a moan! I slowly turn to scan the woodland floor and as I look back along the path I’ve travelled, I catch a movement at the corner of my eye and hear another, louder groan. From my higher vantage point, I can see the couple laying in a dip in the ground screened by bushes and undergrowth, the girl on top, moving her hips back and forth. I stand behind a nearby tree and watch as the man runs his hands up the outside of her thighs giving me a glimpse of her bare arse.

» Add a new message to this topic