FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An unexpected experience

An unexpected experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'I hate conferences!' I thought to myself as I find myself dashing towards gate 94 at Gatwick Airport, I was slightly late due to the usual struggle wrestling London transport.

Slightly hot and flushed I make it to the gate with a few minutes to spare and join the back of the queue.

This was going to be a long 3 days!

My name is Dean and I am a mid forties divorced man with grown up children.

5'10, athletic for my age, keeping in shape through running, football and the odd gym session.

I work as a senior graphic artist for a digital production house and this conference is where many of the companies who provide tools and software present their latest innovations.

As I board the plane and make my way to my allocated seat I glance around the cabin and recognise a few faces. This was a small industry and you often bump into the same people at these events.

I nod to a few people as I move along squeezing past people jamming their carry on suitcases in the overhead lockers.

I arrive at my seat only to be bumped from behind by someone turning around. I stumble a little into the lap of a guy in front of me.

As a typical Brit I apologise as if it was my fault, first to the man who's lap I put my hand on, then to the person behind me.

As I turned around I met the gaze of a lady who was also looked very apologetic, she put her hand on my chest and asked if I was ok. Her expression and look of concern softened my reaction, I smiled and said 'I am fine' and followed up with 'I just hope this gentleman did not think I was being to forward!'

She giggled and looked at him, 'I bet he loved it' she whispered, I smiled and turned to squeeze past him into the window seat, to my surprise the lady also squeezed past the guy in the aisle seat and sat between us.

As we settled down I tried not to stare as she wriggled to get comfortable, but it was then that I was hit by her delicate fragrance, her very presence and stirred something inside me and it was my turn to shift in my seat to get comfortable. I noticed on her ticket that she was also heading to the conference.

Maybe this trip was not going to be so bad after all.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Interesting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pray tell

Intriguing

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Good start

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Great start

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

Sounds good

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Good start.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Good start

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

When I was younger walking home a car stopped and asked for directions.After telling him he continued to chat seemed like a nice person.After 20 min he talked me into getting in the car when he started talking about sex it got me arroused when I noticed he was horny.Now it’s left me with a fantasy what could have happened

After the hustle and bustle of getting to the plane it was nice to sit back with hands on arm rests and relax as we were taken through the safety talk on our way to take off.

Not a great deal was spoken between our row, I closed my eyes and let the mix of her perfume and my thoughts mix. We turned onto the run way and accelerated into take off, at this point I felt my hand pressed by the lady on my left, I opened my eyes and saw she did indeed have her hand on mine but also had her eyes closed.

I did not mind nor did I make a move to change the situation, but after a few minutes and we were up in the air she released her grip and pulled her hand into her lap.

She leaned into my ear and said 'thanks, I hate that bit, when I get nervous I just want to hold a hand. '

As she spoke I noticed her eyes were bright, almost sparkling!

Up until now I did not really look at her so could not take in any real features or take in much about her, I always felt it was rude to stare, but for the first time I spent a few moments taking in her face and not feeling guilty about it.

The lady was late thirties, maybe early forties, hard to tell, her face was soft and a smile that involved her whole face which I thought made her very pretty and friendly.

She had shoulder length dark hair with brown eyes, I pulled my gaze away and replied with a smile 'That's ok. Happy to be of assistance.. it's always nice to be touched in exciting situations!'

We both chuckled a little at that which eased into silence for a few moments.

Without thinking too much I just spoke ' I'm Dean, a pleasure to meet you'

'Claire' she replied back reaching to shake my hand which we held on slightly longer than was comfortable.

This had never happened to me before, this never happens to me!

I was suddenly confused, why was she taking such an interest in me? While I certainly never felt ugly I knew I was nothing special.

Funny the thoughts that go through your mind, self doubt, questions and often thinking the worst long before you ever think about anything positive.

Before I could form any words She followed up her introduction.

'I'm going to a conference in Berlin for a few days, not sure what to expect but nice to get away.'

It was then that I saw that she was wearing a wedding ring and felt a pang of disappointment.

'Me too, I have been a fee times to these events' I replied trying not to sound slightly deflated.

'Oooh, how exciting!' the smile again across her whole face.

'Maybe you could show me around, my other work colleague let me down, so am here alone' she said.

'I hate being alone... especially in exciting situations...' she giggled.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Shaping up nicely.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

bookmarked for later

Loving the build up of a new unexpected meet and the art of seduction.

Well written certainly gives you the feeling of beiing there

stoke

More please

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Enjoying this

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

"Loving the build up of a new unexpected meet and the art of seduction.

Well written certainly gives you the feeling of beiing there"

Certainly concur with those comments

Thank you for the kind comments. While I have a rough idea of where it is going I am very much making it up as i go.

D

Barnsley

The rest of the flight pasted fairly quickly with the odd snippet of light conversation here and there but nothing as flirty that had gone before.

The announcement came to say we were only a few minutes out and we would be landing soon. I sat back and watched the land loom larger into view from my window.

As we passed through the clouds the aircraft bounced a little and it was then I felt Claire take my hand again, this time she held it with her fingers wrapped around mine. Her slender fingers sent a bolt through me even though I know there was nothing sexual in it.

I turned and smiled at her and told her we would be down in no time.

Her eyes were closed and that was the way it stayed till the inevitable perfect touchdown. As we slowed down she opened her eyes and smiled at me again. The rest of the cabin began to move around and the jostling for the exit would begin any moment.

For about a moment we just sat, her hand in mine. I did not want to move to bring it to an end, I think she is testing me I thought to myself. With my other hand I reached inside my pocket and pulled out a business card and handed it to her at which point she broke her clench.

'I am around for dinner this evening if you are hungry,' I said.

She took my card and thought for a moment.

'Thank you, yes I may be around, but I do need to take some calls so just not sure when' Claire replied.

'The conference is in the hotel and while it is fairly big I'm sure we'll bump into each other at some point over the next 3 days.' I said rather a little to hopefully.

'I'm sure we will!' She smiled 'I do need to repay you for the use of your hand..' she playfully teased.

And with that we all started to move off and the airport crowd and process took over and we drifted apart.

I felt energised in a way that I had not felt in years. Life needs more of these little moments I thought to myself. As I sat on the Ubahn snaking into Berlin I thought about how I may just have to put myself out there and take a few chances every now and again. Nothing exciting was ever going to happen to me if I just sat in my hotel room alone.

The hotel was modern and swish, one thing about the Germans I have always admired, they do know how to do hospitality and hotels.

I check in using my limited use of German, and with my new found confidence complimented the lady at reception on being so friendly and welcoming.

This was not the me I was use to, but I liked it.

My room was nothing flash but the walk in bathroom/shower looked amazing. I dropped my bags and thought for a moment.

The idea of masturbating had crossed my mind, I was more than slightly turned on but I decided to go for a run.

I knew that the 'Tier Garten' was close by and it was a lovely afternoon.

If I made eye contact with anyone I smiled and said hello (in German of course!)

After 40 minutes of light running I made my way back to the hotel and through the main entrance. As I waited for the lift I noticed that there was a gym with a steam room/sauna area on the top floor.

I had not been in a sauna for years and the idea was very appealing, so I nipped back to my room to grab my towel and swim shorts then headed up to the top floor.

With it being around 5pm it was empty apart from 1 or 2 people on cross trainers. The changing area was a lovely wooden decked out area which by the look of it was unisex, I paid it no mind and got undressed.

I played my things in a wooden locker and grabbed my towel and headed for a quick shower.

Once again there was just a row of showers but no one was there so I just hit the button to start the shower.

The water felt amazing against my skin, so powerful with thick jets that left me feeling slightly turned on once more.

I felt stirrings below so I grabbed my towel and wrapped the towel around my waist and headed to the sauna.

Just as I turned the corner a naked couple walked past me and entered the sauna... the guy held the door for me and asked me almost perfect English if I was going to join them inside.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

South East

"Thank you for the kind comments. While I have a rough idea of where it is going I am very much making it up as i go.

D"

Don't say that, surely it's a true story

Good so far

By *vengers seekingCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

nice story that building slowly

Nice story

Barnsley

By *eadyMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I always find the idea of unisex saunas very enticing

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I blushed, smiled and shook my head then carried on past the door as it closed.

I chuckled to myself at how England was part of Europe yet we were worlds apart with our out look and attitude.

I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist and headed back to my room.

After a few emails and check in skype conversations I logged off for the evening, well maybe a late night browsing may be in order later if I feel the need I thought to myself.

I stood up stretching and walked over to the window, the sun had just gone down and the city was just starting to light up.

I do enjoy watching the world go by, I am very much a voyeur of life in London. I often project my thoughts onto people, wondering what they are doing, saying and thinking. Mostly this is a sexual game I play in my mind, the visuals of life and the erotic inner workings of my mind make for some amazing scenarios.

I was brought back into the room as my phone lit up and buzzed on the bed. I walked over to it and it was whatsapp request from a 'clearview32' I was a little confused but accepted it and typed 'hello,?

Back came a photo of Claire standing looking in a mirror wearing a rather sleek dress and a message saying 'hey Dean, I'm all done for the evening, in need of company?'

I could feel butterflies in my tummy and my cock twitch under my towel.

I typed back quickly,

Dean: Just finished work too, but still in towel from shower, 15 minutes in the bar on floor 3?

Clearview32: 'Sure, see you then.

Clearview32: picture?

Dean: ?

Clearview32: well I sent you one...

Dean: Oh.. let me throw some clothes on and I'll see if I can look as sophisticated as you!

Clearview32: Well you could, or you could show me what a man in a towel looks like...

I felt like a kid again, this is what teenagers do, my erection was hard and I may have been trembling with excitement a little. My mind racing, I really was unsure what to do, i thought what the heck, I could explain it away if it ever got out.

I stood in front of the mirror and took a picture and hit send

But as I looked at the image my erection could be clearly seen, fuck , fuck, fuck, too late to delete it, the two blue ticks were next to the picture, she had seen it.

I could feel myself blushing but the excitement was still racing through me. I sat down on the bed and waited.

Nothing came back, a moment turned into a minute and still nothing.

I started to get dressed but with a feeling of dread, just as I was buttoning up my shirt the phone pinged again.

Clearview32: Sat by the window with a gin and tonic.

Clearview32: Don't be long!

Clearview32: Oh and bring that erection with you...

South East

Nice

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Please carry on xx

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Nice story..... Berlin is awsome....

Barnsley

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great story!! Love the towel erection kinda stupid thing I’d do

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Really enjoying this one

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

hope there is more.

can't beleive u did not go in to the sauna with the naked couple tho

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Great story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"hope there is more.

can't believe u did not go in to the sauna with the naked couple tho"

Fabulous story, you write a great one - we've all been there, 'do I, don't I' but hey you've got to get out there and see what happens!

More

The sauna was too easy this time round... And there wI'll be more. Thank you for the kind comments and sorry if anyone wanted a quicky!

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

Can’t wait for the next instalment !

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Here!

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

stoke

More please

Stoke-on-Trent

By *uffdiver6996Man  over a year ago

North Dorset

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Loving this!! Keep it up!! K

By *aisychain56Woman  over a year ago

Winchester

Great story

By *otandHard4funCouple  over a year ago

GWENT

I checked my hair in the mirror on the way down to the bar, not bad I thought, till looking slightly flushed. The doors pinged and opened, I took a deep breath and casually walked into the bar hoping I did not look as nervous as I felt.

I looked around the bar rather large room, but no Claire. I walked over to the windows and pulled out my phone, no messages. I breathed deep and took a moment to compose myself as I sat down to take in the view over the city. I ordered a beer and a gin and tonic from a passing waitress and tried my hardest not to look at her legs and bum as she walked away from me. God what has got into me!

Within moments the drinks had arrived but still no Claire. I sat back and sipped at my beer, it tasted wonderful and just what I needed after a busy afternoon. I surveyed the room and observed the people and groups, there is something wonderful about being a slight voyeur.

it was still fairly quiet but as I looked to my left I noticed the couple in the corner kissing, I held my gaze for slightly longer that I should have done, but all of a sudden my thoughts were broken.

'Seen anything you like?'

I turned to see Clair standing in front of me with a huge smile, I stood to greet her, and instinctively kissed her cheek, my hand resting on her hip as I did so.

So effect was instant, like a shot of electricity blasting through me, I felt flushed, an erection appeared out of nowhere and the butterflies returned to my tummy.

'Hey,' I said 'hope I am not too late.'

My hand was still resting on her hip, in truth I dared not let go in fear of not being in a situation where I could touch her again. But eventually I let go and we both sat.

Claire spoke first as he ran her hands down her legs to smooth out the material in the dress, 'Sorry I was not here when you arrived , I needed to take a call to check in on the kids'.

'No Problem at all, hope everything is ok back home, I just ordered a drink, would you like one?' I replied making a mental note of children and would pick up on that later. At that moment I realised I knew nothing about her at all and yet she seemed to have such a hold over me.

'Oh yes! A dry white wine please'

I caught the eye of the waitress and asked for a dry white wine. As she turned to walk away Claire watched as she walked back to the bar.

Claire then turned to me and smiled.. 'Amazing legs! and a behind you want to bite!'

I smiled and tilted my head in a well I never said it but yes kind of way.

'Look about the picture, I am so sorry, I should have checked it was decent, please delete it and accept my apology.'

'What picture?' she asked, 'I don't remember seeing anything' Implying she had deleted it, but continued.

'Of course if you want to send me something which was not by mistake then you have my permission'

For a moment, we just looked at each other for a moment, I probably looked confused as I was working out what she meant...

The waitress arrived with Claire's drink. We both watched her as she placed the drink on the table.

I gave my room number to put on my tab, she smiled at us both and walked back to the bar area. This time we both watched her walk away.

Claire leaned close and whispered, 'Bet she glances back, I think she likes you.'

We both sat back and enjoyed the view, once at the bar, she rang in the order and started to head to the other side of the room, but as she did so, she looked back our way. A little shocked we were both looking at her, it quickly turned to a smile but looked down as she walked away.

I looked at Claire and she was smiling back.

'See... ' I reached out with my glass and we clinked drinks in acknowledgement.

Claire leaned back in and asked 'How do you feel about playing a game tonight?'

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this! Very good indeed

Loving this story

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

By *ee2500Man  over a year ago

wapping

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Enjoying this story

Selby

Here!

Fantastic story and very sexy build up.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Ooh we do like games

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I wonder what sort of game

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Cant wait for what happens next.

Nice build up so far.

Think I need to start going to conferences

South East

By *eardropMan  over a year ago

Leatherhead

We were invited to dinner by couple who we did not know well. Duly arrived and another very respectable looking couple were present. The husband, the host was drinking heavily and did so throughout the dinner. and the drink did flow. After dinner we all sat on settees and chatted. Our host well oiled fell asleep. Conversation was a bit slow but we took the host off to bed.

The other two guests cuddled up and it slowly dawned on us that the wife had her hand in her husbands trousers and he, in turn, had his hand up his wife's skirt.. They were kissing deeply and gradually increasing their movements. Slowly the wife pants appeared from under her skirt and gradually, helped by the husband, slipped down her legs whilst her skirt rose up to show a nicely curved bottom bearing several red stripes. In the meantime the wife had brought her husbands erect cock out and was busy storing it. The hosts wife was watching but showing no surprise at the scene taking place in front of us all. Her only comment was "I would like some of that, Dear". The couple continued their activities and the woman clambered onto the erection and rode herself to an orgasm. Got off, wiped herself and said " O think we have to be going"

We also left, but in a state of frustrated excitement we satisfied with a frantic shag in the lift well.

stoke

More please

Here!

"We were invited to dinner by couple who we did not know well. Duly arrived and another very respectable looking couple were present. The husband, the host was drinking heavily and did so throughout the dinner. and the drink did flow. After dinner we all sat on settees and chatted. Our host well oiled fell asleep. Conversation was a bit slow but we took the host off to bed.

The other two guests cuddled up and it slowly dawned on us that the wife had her hand in her husbands trousers and he, in turn, had his hand up his wife's skirt.. They were kissing deeply and gradually increasing their movements. Slowly the wife pants appeared from under her skirt and gradually, helped by the husband, slipped down her legs whilst her skirt rose up to show a nicely curved bottom bearing several red stripes. In the meantime the wife had brought her husbands erect cock out and was busy storing it. The hosts wife was watching but showing no surprise at the scene taking place in front of us all. Her only comment was "I would like some of that, Dear". The couple continued their activities and the woman clambered onto the erection and rode herself to an orgasm. Got off, wiped herself and said " O think we have to be going"

We also left, but in a state of frustrated excitement we satisfied with a frantic shag in the lift well.

"

WTF

Newcastle upon Tyne

Can't wait to.hear more love Berlin and your story

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Barnsley

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait to read more and hear about this game she is suggesting

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Thanks all, glad you like. Been a busy week but will continue.

Can't wait

"Can't wait "

weston super mare

By *g703699Woman  over a year ago

bristol

Great story keep it comming

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Please continue

Redditch

This is one great story.

By *ike_TrishaCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

From sitting in the bar having a drink to couple fucking.. what kind of hotel is it? And what’s the address

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Loving the original story, shame somebody hijacked it with there own.

Let's get back to the conference hotel and the waitress

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

[Removed by poster at 17/06/18 03:41:48]

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great story, not amsure about the idiot who’s written his own events. What a clown. Please carry on OP

'Game?... ' I trailed

'What sort of game?'

Claire picked up her glass and smiled at me, she held eye contact while taking a sip of her wine.

'What had you distracted before I came in? She asked.

I paused. 'That couple in the corner by the window who have their hands all over each other' I replied honestly.

'I thought I recognised them from earlier in the gym' I continued.

'Yes, it is the same couple who joined me in the sauna a few hours ago'. Claire replied waiting for my reaction.

'You were in there too? I asked sounding pretty amazed thinking back to the image of the naked couple.

'Yep' she replied taking another sip.. 'He was pretty impressive and she looked amazing' Claire continued.

'Ooook I smiled, but what has this got to do with the game?' I replied a little confused.

'Good question!' Claire continued, ' We chatted in the sauna and they asked me if I wanted to join them for a drink.. or maybe more later, I said maybe but would have to check with my boy friend'

'Boyfriend? and what did he say?' I asked.

She held her gaze... then the penny dropped and I suddenly felt nervous, hot and excited all at the same time. My erection came out of nowhere and I suddenly felt a little self conscious.

I took a long gulp of my drink, and glanced over at the couple, it was now their turn to be watching us.

My mind was racing but no real thoughts formed. I could also feel my face going bright red, this really was not what I was expecting.

'I..., I don't know, maybe...'

Claire smiled, 'I'll take that as a yes then.'

She stood up, held out her hand for me to take, I paused but reached up and took it.

I stood to face her, her other hand reached behind me to pull me close, my erection pressing against her. She kissed me softly, and whispered, 'Be brave Dean, this will be fun...'

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

weston super mare

Barnsley

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

This is hot

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Cracking story...

horsham

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

You're writing is great Dean...

Thank you. Sorry it is slow. Just my second story.

Newcastle upon Tyne

She’s going to lead you astray Dean!!

Happy days!

Great story

By *skme1967Man  over a year ago

around

Wow....now i feel lime a giddy teenager....more please

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Superb

This story is so erotic

I breathed deep as we walked towards the couple, as we got close they both stood up, Claire led the way and greeted them with a huge beaming smile.

'Hey guys, I'd like you to meet Dean' Claire said presenting me in front of her and letting go of my hand.

At that moment I felt like I was freefalling, a strange out of body sensation and I stepped forward.

The guy took my hand firmly and smiled.

'Hi Dean, pleased to meet you. I'm Karl, and this is my wife Mia.' He said extending his other arm out to his wife.

Mia stepped forward and leaned in to kiss my cheek, then the other and gave me a slight embrace which felt very delicate.

'Very pleased to meet you Dean.' She said stepping back glancing at Karl and then Claire.

For a moment there was an awkward silence as we stood as a group, but just as I was about to break the silence as I felt I was going to burst if I did not, the attractive waitress who served us earlier stepped upto us and asked us if we would like to order anything.

I looked at her, she was a very pretty young lady, and once again I could feel myself blushing as if I had just been caught doing something I shouldn't.

'How about a bottle of Champagne?' I said rather out of character.

It just felt easier than going into details and a complicated round of drinks.

The suggestion went down well, so I turned to the waitress.

'Four glasses and bottle of Veuve Clicquot please' I asked.

'Of course' she said 'Same room number?'

'Yes... Four..' I started

'Four Six Nine' she finished. 'I have remembered it.'

My smile had not left my face, as she nodded and turned to walk back to the bar.

I wanted to carry on watching her, but I felt the groups eyes all on me so I quickly turned and took my seat with the group.

Conversation was fairly fluid and light hearted nothing sexual at all, all the usual questions about work, family interests with a few jokes thrown in.

Many of the questions were aimed at me but I tried to ask as many back to keep it even.

The Champagne flowed and everyone relaxed and we conversed like old friends.

The talk turned to my running and how I came to end up in the gym on the top floor.

Claire excused herself for a trip to the ladies but we carried on chatting like good friends.

'It's a shame you decided not to join us, the sauna was wonderful' said Mia.

'Yes I'm rather regretting it myself' I teased back.

'It did get rather hot in there!' Karl said with a smile and a glance at Mia.

Claire returned and sat next to me putting her arm round me and giving me a hug, It felt very sexy being touched by an almost complete stranger in such a way.

As we were close to finishing our drinks Karl checked his watch and suggested dinner in the main dining room as the food was meant to be fabulous.

Everyone agreed and with that Karl said he would arrange with the staff and left the table.

'I need to make a quick call, be right back' Claire said getting up and walking out of the bar.

This left Mia and myself, the was a slight pause, but I plucked up the courage and asked how she managed to keep in such great shape.

'Running too, though not as far as you, yoga helps too... and of course sex!' she replied smiling.

We both giggled and I agreed that it was certainly a good motivator. I sipped the last of my drink and leaned back into my chair, I was feeling very relaxed.

My phone buzzed in my inside pocket, I casually took it out and read the message.

Clearview32: Put your hand inside your left jacket pocket, I left you something.

Clearview32: Your move, do you want to play this game?

I put my hand inside my pocked at felt a delicate material, which I figured was her knickers.

Again I blushed as I looked up at Mia.

Just at that moment Karl walked back and said the table would be ready in 15 minutes.

'Great' I replied. 'thanks for organising'

Claire walked back into the room and picked up her glass to finish her Champaign.

'What did I miss?' she said smiling at me

'Food in 15 minutes, anyone care for a small drink of schnapps while we wait?' Karl asked.

'Yes!' Mia replied enthusiastically.

'Yes me too' I replied but I must just go to the loo, be right back'

Claire tapped me on the bum as I turned to leave 'Don't be long!' she teased.

I entered the toilets and went to a cubicle. and pulled out the underwear. A deep red lace pair of knickers that would have hardly covered anything.

Claire must have slipped these into my pocket as she came back and sat down, I could feel the wetness of the material. These she had just been wearing, which meant she was now without underwear! But why give them to me?

I took out my phone.

Dean: Very nice!

a moment passed... then a reply.

Clearview32: I agree

Clearview32: Do they suit you?

Dean: Me?

Clearview32: Yes you... I want you to wear them for me and then send me a picture

Clearview32: That is if you are still playing the game...

Selby

Heading in a very interesting direction, looking forward to more x

weston super mare

Here!

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Newcastle upon Tyne

Love the twists and turns!

More

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

I’d like to play this game! X

swansea

Damn more please

Love this game

South East

Barnsley

Nice.

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Brilliant, and so well written!

By *skme1967Man  over a year ago

around

Wow....i mean wow

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

Wow loving this

swansea

Keep going

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ewforestguyMan  over a year ago

England

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *r N Mrs BobCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Great story.... but you can’t stop there OP

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Cant wait for more of this

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Will not stop till the tale has been told. Thank you for the kind comments.

Dean

Love this more please

By *oliceterryMan  over a year ago

fobbing

Please continue keep looking for the next episode where is kit ?

Stoke-on-Trent

loving this and cant wait for more

horsham

By *uriouscouple99Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

Great story, please give us more

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Keep it up OP

you're doing a great job!

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

stoke

More please

Great story

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Great read

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

fantastic so far

weston super mare

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Book marking

Redditch

Here!

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

bookmarked

Great story - don’t be long for next post

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Loving the game

Great story

By *iCdinVelvetTV/TS  over a year ago

Inverness

Tell us more!! Sounds great already!!

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Amazing!!

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Just keeps getting better xx

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

Great story

Very enjoyable read. So turned on by it. And loving the latest part of the game

Can’t wait for it to continue...