FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BBW and VWE

BBW and VWE

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quite a while ago ( before the invention of fabswingers when you had to rely on contact ads in papers/magazines I got lucky. I had a fantastic thing going, on and off for about a yesr, with a lovely BBW, Sue, and her VWE, and I do mean VERY well endowed partner . I was in hog heaven on the evenings and weekends we could meet. She was a juicy size 24 with huge GG tits and he was genuinely hung like a sheeps heart on a Vim tin!! I eventually learned to take his monster cock sometimes while fucking Sue either lying on top of her and sometimes as I fucked her ass from behind, but my two favourites were either when she sat on my face and my head was engulfed in hot wet female flesh, sometimes we did a 69 this way, and my other favourite was when I sat on his monster and Sue watched me bounce up and down while fucking herself with a big hefty dildo. When I was ready to cum she wrapped those big juicy tits around my cock so it almost dissapeared and I filled her cleavage with my hot cum!! Horny days, wish I could go back, or relive it with another couple.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic