FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mmf Repeat

Mmf Repeat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the Mrs birthday we had a night out on the town with one of my mate. We've talked about mfm a few times before and i know she liked the look of my mate the first time she meet him. So after a d*unken night out we got back to ours. Where the mrs started having cold feet. I told her to go upstairs and put something sexy on. While me and my mate was having a laugh down stairs chatting for the next 20 mins i started to think she has fallen asleep. Then i get a WhatsApp 'is this hot enough she says' she's wearing one of my favourite sexy outfits ( see profile photo ). Now get back down stairs i send.

My mates face was a picture now he knows we wasn't messing about. We quickly finished our drinks and made our way to the bedroom. We tie her up which didn't last long and neither did the fun. The other lad had to rush off to work. Needless to say the Mrs was disappointed........ more to come true story too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So a couple weeks went by and my mate popped round again. We all have a drink and the mrs goes upstairs. While shes up there i tell my mate she was gutted it did last longer. So i told him to go upstairs and do your worst. He doesnt need telling twice. Bout 15 mins later while I'm still down stairs i start to hear the mrs moan with pleasure. Hearing her and knowing shes being very naughty while I'm downstairs was turning me on so much i had to start playing with myself........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

More please

Hope there is more

Plenty more still gotta get to the fun parts. Oh and the day after to that was even hottier

[Removed by poster at 04/06/18 12:55:24]

"Plenty more still gotta get to the fun parts. Oh and the day after to that was even hottier "

mmm can’t wait

So I'm downstairs giving myself a stroke while knowing the Mrs is upstairs i can hear her moans getting louder and louder. Telling my mate he was shit defo worked. I'm on fab. I want more more and more for her to play with, guess it was too late. Was 3 in the morning. I'm almost bursting i can't take no more. So walk up the stairs all excited. I see my mate fucking my mrs doggy style. Dam she's naughty so i pull down my trouser take of my top. Phone in hand i sit myself in front of her face. I can feel her hot breath on my cock. Feels great to great i just grab her by the hair snd tell her to suck. Holding her head in one place while i mouth fuck her. My mate..........

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

nice

"So I'm downstairs giving myself a stroke while knowing the Mrs is upstairs i can hear her moans getting louder and louder. Telling my mate he was shit defo worked. I'm on fab. I want more more and more for her to play with, guess it was too late. Was 3 in the morning. I'm almost bursting i can't take no more. So walk up the stairs all excited. I see my mate fucking my mrs doggy style. Dam she's naughty so i pull down my trouser take of my top. Phone in hand i sit myself in front of her face. I can feel her hot breath on my cock. Feels great to great i just grab her by the hair snd tell her to suck. Holding her head in one place while i mouth fuck her. My mate.........."

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

Excellent post!

Is fucking her doggy as he slaps her arse while I'm making sure gags on my cock. Some how i manover into a position where i can spank her arse also. This carries on for a good couple hours before the night of fun fizzles out. When we wake the next day the Mrs tells me my mate done a better job than last time. I can feely cock getting hard again as she tells me what happened while i was downstairs.........

Following

She tells me how good he was and this time he made her cum. I'm getting harder by the second. Before i know it i grab her by tje hair and force her on to her kness. Suck this you sexy little slut of mine as im fucking her mouth so hard. Every now and again i keep my cock deep inside her mouth till she gags. I can see her tears starting to come down her face. She looks up and says is that all you've got. Next thing she starts to rum upto the bedroom before she could make it to the top of the stair i grab her amd fuck her so harx doggy style........

By *he Bigger AMan  over a year ago

London

I would love to fuck your wife

» Add a new message to this topic