FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbours part two

Neighbours part two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xplorer13 OP   Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

Please read part one first or it won't make sense.

I texted Slut telling her I would be over there in half an hour, wear something slutty !

I showered and went across in shorts and a T shirt. I walked in and locked the door. I found Slut in the lounge wearing a quarter cupped bra showing her gorgeous tits off, a suspended belt ( black) and stockings, her smooth young cunt was bare ! My cock was throbbing, I stood in front of her as she sat and took my cock out and forced as much of it as I could into her lipstick clad mouth.

I took a video to send to Kev. I fucked her mouth pinched her erect nipples and then slid two fingers inside her wet pussy,

I knew the task was going to tough, satisfying this horny 28 year old. I gave it my best shot licking her to orgasm, fingering her then fucking her tight pussy, fuck she was insatiable, it was like fucking the whole Olympic gymnastics team. I needed to cum or felt a heart attack was imminent.

I pulled out of her super tight cunt and with phone in one had recording, I fired a big load onto this sluts face.

I was fucked, covered in sweat, no way can I last the whole weekend with his Slut.

She wiped her face and with a smirk said is that all I get today? Fucking bitch was taking the piss out of me, I quickly got her over my knees and spanked her hard until she apologised.

Deep down I knew she was right though. I left her and went home, later she texted me, is that all I am getting?

I had a thought, if she needs more why don't I take her dogging tonight. I texted Kev to ask if that was ok, I also sent him the videos, the reply was, she's yours this weekend do as you wish but don't hurt her, btw keep the videos coming.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Fancy going home....

She should have showered and washed you lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

leeds

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmm nice

Woohoo part 2

HOT

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *vengers seekingCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

glenrothes

I sent her a text at 7pm, dress like you did earlier, we are going out so put a coat on to cover initially!

Her response wtf??? Just do it, I have your husbands permission.

I got her at 8.30, she looked amazing! But I was still feeling a bit exhausted from earlier, I will show this Slut a lesson.

She asked where we were going but I didn't answer, I parked in a country park which I knew was a good dogging spot, you could see that Slut realised what I had planned for her.. she told me she had never done this before, I told her Kev was up for her doing it.

We parked up and there were a few cars parked, I took her coat off and turned the lights on, I was hoping to video her being fucked hard by lots of guys... I told her to get out of the car just in heels stockings and 1/4 cup bra, I whispered in her ear, is this all your going to get? No Slut, I think not ....

Very hot

Barnsley

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ubble1959Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

More please

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

More

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Keep it coming

By *ima66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Awesome, keep it coming. X

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

leeds

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Haha good work

By *lueeyes3434Couple  over a year ago

newbridge

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

telford

When is the next instalments

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

glenrothes

I had a lead around her neck as we got out of the car, I slid the coat off her and she gasped as the chilled air hit her body, her beautiful nipples became erect immediately. As we started to walk around my car I could here comments, fuck your hot, fucking beautiful, and she looked it. Her bare bum and pussy on show, her tits pushed up by the quarter cupped bra, she looked like a very expensive Slut.

It wasn't long before guys started getting out of their cars and coming over. They were shy to start with, just standing watching until I pulled her close and slid my hands between her legs, as I slid fingers over her clit I could feel how very aroused she was. I started to finger her hard and she came very quickly. I could see maybe 6 guys wanking their cocks. Then at last they edged closer, first one hand touched her lovely ass then her tits and as I stepped back all 6 of them had a peace of her. They held her wrists and put her hands onto the hard cocks available, she was bent over and a thick cock pushed against her cock sucking red lips, she opened up. Fingers probed her cunt and filled her, I saw another hand sliding all over her ass and then his finger entered her. Kate was moaning now as the guy gripped her hair and face fucked her, one guy got behind her, put a condom on and with no gentleness gripped her hips and started to fuck her, lots of hands all over her and cocks rubbing over her soft skin. I got out my phone and started to video the action.

"I had a lead around her neck as we got out of the car, I slid the coat off her and she gasped as the chilled air hit her body, her beautiful nipples became erect immediately. As we started to walk around my car I could here comments, fuck your hot, fucking beautiful, and she looked it. Her bare bum and pussy on show, her tits pushed up by the quarter cupped bra, she looked like a very expensive Slut.

It wasn't long before guys started getting out of their cars and coming over. They were shy to start with, just standing watching until I pulled her close and slid my hands between her legs, as I slid fingers over her clit I could feel how very aroused she was. I started to finger her hard and she came very quickly. I could see maybe 6 guys wanking their cocks. Then at last they edged closer, first one hand touched her lovely ass then her tits and as I stepped back all 6 of them had a peace of her. They held her wrists and put her hands onto the hard cocks available, she was bent over and a thick cock pushed against her cock sucking red lips, she opened up. Fingers probed her cunt and filled her, I saw another hand sliding all over her ass and then his finger entered her. Kate was moaning now as the guy gripped her hair and face fucked her, one guy got behind her, put a condom on and with no gentleness gripped her hips and started to fuck her, lots of hands all over her and cocks rubbing over her soft skin. I got out my phone and started to video the action."

So jealous

stoke

More please

Love it

neath

Nice

harrogate

glenrothes

Two guys had already Cum, unable to take her tight pussy and expert mouth any longer, her lovely tits where covered in cum, as soon as one had finished, the next hard cock started on her, she was treated with little respect just fucked like a Slut deserves!

I saw one shy guy standing a bit away stroking his cock, fuck me it looked huge, I had a plan for my Slut, still videoing I got one guy on his back and Kate straddled him, then a dark guy with a juicey long cock gripped her hair and pushed his cock deep into her mouth, he must be half way down her throat pushing in and out fucking her young mouth, then I said to the big fella, make my Slut airtight, he grinned and I looked down, his girth was very very impressive, fairly long too, blessed you could say, I looked at Kate and asked if she could take more, that naughty glint in her eye as if she was the bees knees started to disappear when she felt the big guy enter her ass, she writhed around but no escaping all three cocks, she was being very well used, first the guy in her cunt came then the guy in her mouth and after a while her ass was full of Cum, all on video for Kev.

She looked shattered but I needed to cum, I stood over her and wanked over her face until I spunked, then I did something I had never done before, I washed the Cum off her face by pissing on her. Wow !!!

telford

Here!

Dudley

neath

Nice

harrogate

leeds

Barnsley

stoke

More please

Ooh fucking lush

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

so horny im jelous

glenrothes

I have one more afternoon with Kate, I have a few plans for my Slut. I told her to come over at 12.00 mid day.

As she sat next to me in her stockings she told me she was sore from yesterday's dogging. I mentioned that I have a nice gentle surprise for her. Go and lay on my bed!

She did and the bell went at my door. Stood there was a very attractive brunette in a white tunic with buttons undone at the top showing beautiful cleavage, it was fairly short. She had gloss lipstick on and a gorgeous smile.

Hi she said, we spoke on the phone, my name is Marie, I believe you have a girl needing a massage?

I guided her upstairs and blindfolded Slut, I watched for 10 minutes as Marie oiled sluts body and gave her a wonderful massage, then watched as she tied sluts hands and ankles to the bed, she was now spread eagled. Marie's hands got closer and closer to sluts cunt, teasing her I saw her wetness. This was so erotic as finally Marie started to massage sluts cunt, slowly but very professionally she fingered and rubbed sluts cunt to orgasm.

My cock was solid and when Marie took off her tunic revealing see through panties and no bra, I nearly came in my boxers. A perfect figure, long legs slim lithe body and perky tits with hard erect nipples. She smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss before going to her bag. She pulled a wand out and plugged it in, she then placed two pillows under Slut so her ass and wet pussy were open and well displayed.

She turned the wand on to its lowest setting and put it against sluts clit, she groaned in ecstasy, Marie looked at me, " forced orgasm did you say ?" Yes Marie, as I turned the camera on my phone.

Great story so far

telford

This is great

Is there a way to add stories to a favourite. As I’m forgetting which ones I’ve read and whatnot

By *uagmire77Man  over a year ago

Neath/Swansea

"Two guys had already Cum, unable to take her tight pussy and expert mouth any longer, her lovely tits where covered in cum, as soon as one had finished, the next hard cock started on her, she was treated with little respect just fucked like a Slut deserves!

I saw one shy guy standing a bit away stroking his cock, fuck me it looked huge, I had a plan for my Slut, still videoing I got one guy on his back and Kate straddled him, then a dark guy with a juicey long cock gripped her hair and pushed his cock deep into her mouth, he must be half way down her throat pushing in and out fucking her young mouth, then I said to the big fella, make my Slut airtight, he grinned and I looked down, his girth was very very impressive, fairly long too, blessed you could say, I looked at Kate and asked if she could take more, that naughty glint in her eye as if she was the bees knees started to disappear when she felt the big guy enter her ass, she writhed around but no escaping all three cocks, she was being very well used, first the guy in her cunt came then the guy in her mouth and after a while her ass was full of Cum, all on video for Kev.

She looked shattered but I needed to cum, I stood over her and wanked over her face until I spunked, then I did something I had never done before, I washed the Cum off her face by pissing on her. Wow !!!"

glenrothes

"This is great

Is there a way to add stories to a favourite. As I’m forgetting which ones I’ve read and whatnot "

I can't help you with that, I just wrote them.

Here!

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

stoke

More please

harrogate

Dudley

neath

Nice

"This is great

Is there a way to add stories to a favourite. As I’m forgetting which ones I’ve read and whatnot "

Try adding it as a bookmark on your browser, or maybe copy and paste the links of your favourite stories into a word document...

Very hot story OP!

telford

Sorted now thanks for all the help

Let the story commence

glenrothes

I watched closely as Marie turn the wand up a notch, I could see Slut grinding against it, I knelt on the bed and automatically stroked Marie's gorgeous ass. Then the buzzing got louder as did sluts moans, I could see her cunt pulsing and then a loud moan as she came, Marie pushed down on sluts ass so she couldn't move and turned the wand up another notch, please no give me a minute to recover she said , but Marie knew this was forced orgasm time for Slut and pushed 2 of her painted fingers deep inside sluts cunt, she orgasmed again and then a third, she was whimpering now, I had slid my hand inside Kate's panties and was caressing her clit. Another notch and another forced orgasm, please stop Slut pleaded, as another orgasm built. After the sixth one Kate took the wand away, what do you say Slut? Thankyou Mistress was her response. I took Marie's panties off revealing a glorious wet pussy. She delved into her bag and took out a very big black strap on. She put it on and I put lube onto it, then slowly she entered Slut, "fuck too big" I told her to shut the fuck up but could see it really stretching her. Marie gripped sluts hair and started to build a rythem I was so horny at this sight, I got behind Marie and slid my cock inside her and slid my hand around her throat, the three of us fucking. I could hear Slut Cum on Marie's big black cock and I could feel Marie Cum on my cock and it wasn't long until I pulled out and covered Marie's cute ass in Cum.

Lush

"I watched closely as Marie turn the wand up a notch, I could see Slut grinding against it, I knelt on the bed and automatically stroked Marie's gorgeous ass. Then the buzzing got louder as did sluts moans, I could see her cunt pulsing and then a loud moan as she came, Marie pushed down on sluts ass so she couldn't move and turned the wand up another notch, please no give me a minute to recover she said , but Marie knew this was forced orgasm time for Slut and pushed 2 of her painted fingers deep inside sluts cunt, she orgasmed again and then a third, she was whimpering now, I had slid my hand inside Kate's panties and was caressing her clit. Another notch and another forced orgasm, please stop Slut pleaded, as another orgasm built. After the sixth one Kate took the wand away, what do you say Slut? Thankyou Mistress was her response. I took Marie's panties off revealing a glorious wet pussy. She delved into her bag and took out a very big black strap on. She put it on and I put lube onto it, then slowly she entered Slut, "fuck too big" I told her to shut the fuck up but could see it really stretching her. Marie gripped sluts hair and started to build a rythem I was so horny at this sight, I got behind Marie and slid my cock inside her and slid my hand around her throat, the three of us fucking. I could hear Slut Cum on Marie's big black cock and I could feel Marie Cum on my cock and it wasn't long until I pulled out and covered Marie's cute ass in Cum."

Different story?

glenrothes

You need to read all of it.

Missed a bit! Oops!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

stoke

More please

Selby

glenrothes

Kev was on his way home so I had about an hour left to own Slut.

I stood her against the wall and put on an ankle spreaders, I tied her hands high above her head and started taking photos, I love the way her tits almost poke upwards, I love her smooth pussy and her accommodating ass, in fact over the last three days I was just about in love with her, but she's not mine.

I stroked her all over , kissing her neck gently and sensually, then realised who I was with, I snapped out of it and pushed her face against the wall, I placed a big dildo into her wet cunt deep, I put a pair of her panties in to her mouth , then lubed up and slid deep inside her ass, I gripped her hair with one hand and fucked her with the dildo with my other hand, I could feel her orgasm, not once but three times. This Slut is insatiable..... I pulled her panties out of her mouth and spunked hard over her face. I took more pictures and then gave her a deep kiss tongues dualing as I finally said good bye. She looked at me and thanked me for a great weekend, then said, remember, I am Kate tomorrow.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Ah, Kate

Here!

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

harrogate

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

stoke

More please

glenrothes

I think Kate needs a rest!

Lush

Great story

More

Barnsley

St Columb

cambridge

Fab

glenrothes

It was a long week, I hadn't heard from Kev, does that mean our interesting relationship had come to an end?

I still had the photos and videos but every morning I saw Kate I yearned for her. I got a text on Friday, would you like to come over tonight? Of course I agreed. I showered and shaved and put a nice aftershave on. I put a shirt on and trousers, I couldn't wait.

I knocked on the door and Kev welcomed me, I went in and Slut looked like Kate! Smart business like pencil skirt, this threw me..... she kissed me on the cheek as a welcome. Kev brought me a glass of wine and said let's go up stairs, I headed up but only Kev followed me, wtf??? I am straight what's going on?

Strip he said, I started to protest but he said after the gift I gave you last weekend I think you should do as your told.

Fuck I guess he was right, I stripped off and he noticed I was semi hard, do I turn you on he said... no no it's just knowing that Slut is downstairs, oh know she said, I didn't realise she was in the room, my name is Kate, now sit on that chair! It was an old wooden chair that had a hole cut out of the seat, as I sat, Kate strapped my ankles to the legs of the chair, Kev cuffed my hands behind my back, I think you are Slut tonight said Kate, fuck what's going on? They started kissing in front of me, Kev pulled her skirt up, I was inches from her ass, he gripped her hair and bent her double so his huge thick cock could be pushed into her mouth, he pushed her towards me, lick her ass Slut, fuck the tide has changed, I rim her gorgeous ass and hear her gasp. Kev then puts her across my knee, just feeling her soft skin has me totally erect, Kev gets behind her and starts fucking her, please someone touch my cock. I could feel the vibration on my body as he fucked her deeply. She then changed position and sat on my legs facing me, her pussy was inches from my throbbing cock,I tried to move so I could enter her, but she stayed just that fraction apart, she leaned forward and nibbled on my neck as Kev got behind her and started fucking her again, I could see Kate fumbling underneath the chair and then through the hole I could feel large rubber pushing against my arse, you liked doing it to me last weekend Slut so I am returning the favour she said, so I am watching Kev fuck this beautiful young girl as she kisses my neck as she forces more and more of that fake cock in my arse.

stoke

More please

harrogate

Here!

By *eviantDelightsMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Loving this. Very nice twist

swansea

Wow

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Barnsley

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Great story

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow Holy fuck

Selby

St Columb

Dudley

neath

Nice

Gets even more interesting

glenrothes

I moved my ass trying to get comfy but fuck how can you be comfy with a big rubber dick in your ass? Still Kev fucked Kate and still she nibbled my neck. Eventually I felt a hand on my solid cock, wanking it up and down, I couldn't see who was doing it but to be fair I was past caring! I felt the dildo being turned and suddenly I felt it rub against what I presume to be prostrate, I can believe it I spunked immediately!

Like that do you Slut? Said Kate, I couldn't talk, I had never felt pleasure like it.

Would you like to fuck Kate again asked Kev. Yes of course, beg he said, please may I fuck Kate.... will you do anything to fuck my young wife? Yes please Kev let me......

Ok he said, Kate on your back thighs wide open, I am going to let this old guy fuck you again, she did as she was asked and I got between her thighs and entered her, oh your so wicked said Kate, I know, I said as I gripped her ass and really started to fuck her hard. No not you Slut, Kev is so wicked. My brain didn't understand but then I was ball deep in a beautiful young lady. Then I felt hands on my hips, a cock between my ass cheeks, you did say anything didn't you Slut. So as I pounded young Kate I felt a very girthy cock enter my ass, he obviously had lube on as it wasn't killing me!

I am straight I whimpered as he started to really fuck me, after a few minutes I could feel him rub my special spot and as I spunked inside Kate I felt hot Cum in my ass for the very first time. We all went down stairs and opened a bottle of wine. I sat down gingerly!

harrogate

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

telford

Loving this

cambridge

Barnsley

Awesome

Amazing

Selby

harrogate

glenrothes

On Sunday I was in the garden and saw a fair few guys turning up next door, I checked my phone, nothing from Kev. We hadn't spoken since he fucked me.

I looked up at her bedroom window, nothing. I sat in the back garden when I heard Kev, Slut, lay on the table, I could hear them but without being obvious I couldn't see them. I could hear her giggle then gasp, I could only think of what's happening next door. I could hear fucking noises, so horny ! I heard Kev call me...... put your cock through the hole in the fence.

Fuck I was so hard, I fed my cock through and felt a hot mouth and tongue on my cock, oh fuck go on Slut I said over the fence. But then I heard Kate talking to Kev, so who the fuck was sucking me? I tried to pull away but someone had a very tight grip on my cock. Enjoying that are you neighbour? I heard Kate shout. I couldn't pull away but the mouth was very skilled. It wasn't long until I spunked hard. Then I felt my cock being released. I went upstairs so I could look in their garden, Slut was being fucked by 5 guys.... oh god have I been sucked off by a guy???

harrogate

cambridge

Fantastic

neath

Keep it going

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Lucky you.

More please

Barnsley

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

stoke

More please

neath

Anymore?

Here!

glenrothes

I had to rethink what I was doing, although I loved fucking a sexy smooth 28 year old woman, it came at a cost, I have been fucked by Kev and sucked off by god knows who! Should I continue?

There was a knock at my door, it was Kate, she looked great in her business attire, white blouse just open enough to see her gorgeous cleavage, pencil skirt showing off her tight ass and then of course those sexy legs.

Hi Kate come in, I could see she had a glint in her eye, she sat opposite me with her knees slightly apart, I was aroused. Do you want to come to ours on Saturday night for a party? You do like to party with me don't you? At that she stood up and walked to me, she slowly bent forward so I had a fantastic view of her tits, she kissed me on the cheek, I went to touch her and she reminded me of the rules, Kate during the week, Slut at the weekend! I pulled my hand away and apologised,

We have a dress code on Saturday, I think you will like it, every one must wear stockings, you like Slut in stockings don't you! Yes I said, I love ladies in stockings..... well you will be in for a treat, everyone will be wearing sexy female undies and stockings and suspenders, everyone!

I gulped and stuttered and stammered, me too I asked? Yes baby , now since your single I doubt you have any so I have taken the measure and bought you some, lovely white see through thong white suspenders belt and a white basque, they should fit you nicely.

I had so many questions, who's going, any females? But she just said , you need to practise, so don't put your new stockings on and with that she slipped her skirt up, no knickers to work then I mused as she rolled her stockings down, practice with these she said, we want to see pics of you dressed each day until the party, she then slid a finger into her wet pussy and offered it to my lips, I took it hungerly and then with a wink, she left!

Oooooo

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Ooo getting better all the time

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

harrogate

i'm up for that

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Leeds

WOW ..... I would be so looking forward to this party !!!!

stoke

More please

Very hot

Barnsley

Here!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Another good night on the cards

swansea

Clever

neath

Nice

Dudley

glenrothes

On the Thursday I tried the sexy underwear, it did fit but the panties were really tight, the basque stopped just below the nipples, my stockings took an age to fasten, I took some pics in the mirror and sent them to Kev. Same again tomorrow was his response.

Friday arrived and once again I dressed I thought I looked ridiculous as I sent another photo, Kev replied, look how hard your cock is, fuck I looked down and I was, fully fucking hard! What was going on? My cock was poking out of my thong, I slid my hand around it and wanked until I spunked hard on Kate's stockings.

What's going to happen tomorrow?

Barnsley

Leeds

wOw .... can’t wait for the party , wish I had an invite

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK