FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first meet

The first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky kissers OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East

After beginning to chat on here, before moving to another platform, R and I had been getting to know each other, learning that we had a similar sense of humour, a shared naughty streak (the unexpected punchline to a joke leading to this sexy lady sending us a picture of her tits. They looked amazing, nice large, dark nipples that were begging to be sucked) and, perfectly for us, a liking for the ladies. While arranging a time for this gorgeous woman to join us for some fun, I, kisser, the guy, struck up a further conversation. The banter that flowed back and forth between us was electric.

Conversation shifted to a possible meet between just the two of us far in advance of our availability for a threesome. We discussed scenarios, fantasies, wouldn't it be sexy as fuck to...

One scenario that excited us both was the silent stranger. After an erotic text chat we talked through what we each expected from this fantasy. Ideas and preferences were exchanged, nothing to go near her pristine arse hole other than my tongue, she'd tried anal play and it wasn't for her but rimming. Oh yes, she loved that. The feel of the tongue as her pussy was being fingered, that was a particularly hot exchange.

After teasing each other for what seemed an eternity, I simply asked if she wanted to turn fantasy into reality?

Watching the screen intently as I sent the message mid conversation, I waited. All too slowly, the message finally said 'delivered'.

My messages had been read almost instantly for most of the evening, and yet this one refused to show the little 'r' that would indicate she had read it. And then it struck me! In the menu list of messages, the first few words were visible prior to being opened. Thoughts rushed through my head. Had she seen the content of the message and didn't want to open it as I'd gone too far? Maybe she was thinking, who is this middle aged blob that thinks he could get his hands on me? When I got to, her house could have been struck by lightning, I realised that I was making too much of it. Relax, I thought, you never really get this excited about the prospect of a meet. Excited, yes, but this was something different. She made me laugh, and she was fucking gorgeous.

After having another perve at her pics on fab, I went to bed with pleasant images gently floating around in my head. Mmmm, how sweet her pussy looked in those pictures. How sweet would it taste?

When I awoke in the morning, the message had been read. A reply sent.

It said simply, yes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

South East

Over the next few days our contact was sparse, just the odd text. But each of these rare messages slowly built up the scenario. Everything that her fantasy would include with quite specific instructions for me. By the time we came to agree a date I knew exactly what was expected of me. And her details would lead to me having my tongue in that gorgeous pussy by the end of the week.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on

South East

The scenario was the classic invite someone round. The door would be open and from start to finish there would be no talking.

The day of the meet I couldn’t concentrate on much other than the clock. Why did it move so slow? Practically running out at the end of the day, I hurried to my car so as to have time to get home and shower. Within 90 minutes of finishing work, I was parked in the area she had specified.

All I could do now was wait for the final message.

South East

I was waiting for. ......3 weeks

South East

My phone gave that familiar ping and I fished it out of my pocket. The message read simply;

'I am waiting, I am trusting you.'

Followed by the complete address.

Punching it into my phone, it said that I was 5 minutes away. I approached the destination and parked in the quiet residential street. It was a warm evening and most of the windows were open in the houses. Various televisions could be heard as I approached the house of the address I'd been given.

Walking purposefully up the path, I put my hand out to the unlocked door. It was then that a thought flashed through my head, 'fuck, I hope this isn't a wind up.'

By *ongstripeMan  over a year ago

Swadlincote

South East

The door opened easily after turning the handle, and I walked tentatively inside. Remembering my instructions, I removed my shoes and made my way upstairs. It was eerily quiet. Reaching the landing I was presented with three doors, all of which were closed. As I approached the one I had committed to memory, I knew that this was for real. I knew that behind this door was the sexy woman who I had been flirting with for weeks. Pictures and video clips of her gorgeous tits and pussy had teased me and led me here. More than that, a funny, charming, witty, intelligent AND sexy woman had chosen me to fulfil her fantasy. Giving the instructed three knocks on the door and waiting for a minute, I entered to be met by the most amazing site.

Well. Tell us then. X

Ohh yeah..

South East

Coming as no surprise, but a fucking awesome sight nonetheless, she lay on the bed before me. Wearing a rather fetching red lingerie set, which I had been told would be crotchless, showing off those suckable nipples through a peep hole bra. She was sexy and waiting. Again remembering my istructions, without any preamble, I silently removed my clothes, momentarily feeling a little odd at the thought of being naked in a strangers house. But as the stranger was lying on the bed in front of me, waiting for my touch, it soon passed.

I know exactly what she is expecting; a good and thorough pussy licking after a hard day's work and that's exactly what she was about to receive. Joining her on the bed, I utter the only word that is to pass between us on this night. "Relax", I say, as I make my way to between her beautiful spread legs.

Mmmmm hot

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story so far

South East

She had pillows behind her, to support her upper body, placing her in an almost sitting position. Again following instructions, I place my body between her slightly upraised thighs, her legs splayed. The room is dark, supposedly erotically lit, candles dotted around, but I see a flickering shimmer of light reflected onto the dark, red, silky blindfold she is wearing. Very gently, I run my outstretched fingers from her shoulders, down, across her breasts and now prominently erect nipples, to come to a halt on the waist band of her red knickers. Without a word or indication, she raises her hips from the bed, her pussy, framed by the crotchless panties, glistening in the light, it’s very wet; and right in front of my face. My arms supporting me in the all fours position I am in, I extend my tongue and gently part her juicy pussy lips with my tongue. She lets out a moan as my tongue enters her pussy, the lips pushed together by the elasticated parting of the knickers, trapping my tongue between her lips. She tasted divine as I started to fuck her with my tongue.

South East

After doing this for a few minutes, she arched her back, taking her delicious pussy just out of the reach of my tongue. I recognise this as the signal to remover her panties. With the utmost care, I hook my fingers into the waistband of the knickers and gently pull them down. I watch as her engorged pussy lips are pulled away from the small gap from which they were protruding. Moving them past her feet, I hold them, damp and warm in my hand. I then move forward and place them in front of her nose. Taking a deep sniff of them, she groans then opens her mouth, bright red lipstick making her teeth seem extra white against the dark of her skin. As her moan recedes, I place the knickers, sodden with her juices, into her mouth.

South East

Spreading her legs, I adopt a comfortable position, lying down, my face perfectly lined up with her glistening pussy. Placing my hands either side of her beautifully smooth black pussy, gently easing her skin back, her pussy opens before me. Gently, as instructed, I begin lapping her open, wet lips. I tease and lick and suck her lips before moving to her clit and enveloping it with my mouth. Her juices are covering my chin as I suck her clit, French kissing it almost. Feeling her thighs close around my ears, I figure I must be doing something right. Over the time of our teasing and erotic messages, she had mentioned that she could get very wet if properly aroused. As her juices covered my tongue, I slipped a solitary finger in, just inside. Working this finger slowly in and out whilst licking and sucking her clit, she was getting the good pussy licking after a hard days work she had desired.

Very hot

South East

Glad someone thinks so

South East

My fingers find her pussy most responsive, gently working my two fingers as her clit is in my mouth, flicking it with my tongue is something she clearly enjoys. When I suck on it, her back arches again and low moans of passion can be heard in the silent room. My two fingers become three, pressing gently on the small ridges just inside her pussy. After a few minutes, her breathing and moaning change. Something is happening.

South East

She begins to writhe more, almost bucking on my fingers. There is a low, deep moan as she moves her body around. Lifting my eyes, but not taking my tongue from gently teasing her clit, I take in the site of this gorgeous woman who is fucking herself on my fingers. Without warning, the moan starts to build, almost instantly becoming a guttural roar which is accompanied by a rush of her juices as she gushes all over my hand and halfway up my arm and chest. Moving from her clit I lick at her cum and let her enjoy her post gush moments. My fingers remain still inside her as I lap at her cunt.

South East

It is at this point that I am to quietly make my exit, having completed the scenario discussed. As I gently withdraw my fingers, I hear her speak for the first time.

“Please may I sit on your face so that your tongue can fuck me again? That was the biggest orgasm I have had in a while and I would quite like another. If that’s ok?”

" “Please may I sit on your face so that your tongue can fuck me again? That was the biggest orgasm I have had in a while and I would quite like another. If that’s ok?”

"

Hell yeah ! Lol

South East

Slightly thrown by the change in her prescripted scenario, it didn't stop my cock twitching at the turn of events.

"Sit on my face " I ask her. Without a word she moves herself as I do in kind;me on my back, she sitting above my waiting lips. I move my arms so that I can pull her glistening black cheeks apart. She lowers herself down onto my protruding tongue and begins to gently rock back and forth.

How about

From my new position beneath her sopping pussy, I caught sight of something that I had missed before. A few feet from my face, buried between her beautiful thighs, a large cream cake sat next to the bed. My hand moved from holding her arse cheek, stretching a little, I got my fingers just inside the sponge. Filling my fingers, I brought it across and spread it over her pussy. "Ooh!" She says as my tongue and lips begin to work overtime. "Make sure that you save some of that for me." She giggled.

South East

Apologies for the inconsistencies in the tense. Am writing this over multiple platforms

South East

She leant forward to, more easily swivel her hips it seemed, as her movements in this regard became more vigorous. My hands, covered in cream and cum, still gripping her arse, squeezing her cheeks. Having a more difficult time was my tongue, as, with her movements, it was no longer solely engaged in her pussy. I licked and lapped as she moved over me, pausing briefly when I apparently hit a good spot. Her juices were flowing and her moans were louder.

I felt her tits brush over my throbbing cock. Fuck I was horny. The sensation seemed to have awoken something in her;her gyrating slowed as she lowered her head and put her pouting red lips over the head of my straining cock. And as we 69'd, I continued to knead the cheeks of her beautiful and luscious bottom.

As I grip them spreading her cheeks wide, admiring the view before me and remembering from fab. I can smell perfume and shower wash mixed with her sex and the fresh cream and marzipan of the cake. I lift my head and start rimming her pouting backside.

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

South East

She gently grates her teeth over my cock in her mouth. This tells me that she is giving me a warning. We are in uncharted territory, we have most definitely gone off script. Racking my brains, I try to remember if anal was an interest of hers on fab? Pressing my thumb down on her opening hole, I don't attempt entry. Feeling her groan on my cock as she swallows it all, she reaches down to take my smooth balls between her manicured red fingers.

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Got to read more

South East

Moving my balls between her fingers was fucking hot. It crossed my mind if I might actually cum quickly, which is rare.

She wanked my cock in such a mind blowing way that I hadn't noticed she had stopped licking and sucking my cock until she took one of my balls in her mouth. As I gasped, gripping her arse harder, I looked down through the gap in her legs. Slightly obscured by her swaying breasts, her nipples tickling my stomach, I saw her face.

At some point she had removed the blindfold which allowed me to see her piercing eyes staring straight at me. She stopped for a second and gave me a big cheesy grin as I slid my fingers back into her pussy, her smile turned to a look of ecstasy before she started wanking me again, her tongue teasing the base of my cock.

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Mmmmmm

South East

Tipping my head back to take a moment to truly enjoy what was happening, my body arched involuntarily, upon this movement she went back to hungrily and noisily devouring my cock. Lying back, I was tempted to put my arms back and just enjoy. But then I remembered, I'm a guest in this house and one mustn't leave the lady of the house wanting. Sliding my left hand to cup her pussy, which was, of course, very wet, I gently inserted a couple of fingers.

As she acknowledged this, with a moan that reverberated through my cock, I lifted my right hand up, bringing it down on her adorable arse.

South East

Responding with another groan, uttered onto my cock like a microphone, I again spanked her in just the right spot. Her cheek wobbled as she ground her cunt into my hand.

I could see faint inflections in her dark skin. So I moved onto the other cheek. Alternating between the two, she sucked harder and faster. My two fingers had become three, and then four in her pussy. Working my hand with a rotating movement, (a method shown to me years ago by some sexy lady friends at a club) she really began pressing down onto my hand.

Her juices were quite literally dripping down my wrist.

South East

Bringing my fingers together as tightly as can be, I slipped my thumb in to join them. Keeping up the rotations in her cunt, her moans became louder and louder. She stopped sucking my cock but still had a tight hold of it. Sitting more upright, she pushed again on my hand. By now my wrist was getting tired but I couldn’t stop now. Rotating and tickling inside her pussy, my hand was, by now, beginning to struggle.

I brought my other hand down again on her arse cheeks. Backwards and forwards, she is bucking once more. With a sound that I had never heard before, she gripped her thighs tightly together, almost crushing me. The noise continued, then suddenly changed as she dropped her body weight, ever so slightly.

Feeling my hand squeeze in past the knuckles, I just lay and watched this sexy lady orgasm over and over again, with my fist lying still in her cunt.

South East

She was still for some time as I waited for her to dictate how my wrist should be removed from her satisfied pussy. With a little twist and turn she dismounted the bed, paused only to throw me some wipes and a towel and left the room. Laying flat on the bed, watching this vision of beauty, who had just used me to achieve multiple orgasms, leave the room left me somewhat perplexed.

South East

Picking up the wipes and starting to clean my fingers, I realised what a hopeless task it would be. Both of my forearms and my face and chest were covered in her cum. As I sat wondering what the etiquette would be ala, asking to use the shower, I heard one begin. The sound of the water was so inviting, doubly so as I knew the beautiful body that water was now enveloping.

South East

Beginning to rise at the thought, I couldn't remember the last time I shared a shower with a beautiful woman, I stopped myself. Suddenly aware that I was a stranger in a lady's house, how might she react if I just appeared in the shower next to her. For all I knew, she could've watched psycho the night before. Thoughts of her screaming for her life and her neighbours piling in to help her subdue this sex pest, filled my head. Better just to wait and ask I figured.

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

South East

The shower is turned off and amid the sounds of the dripping water I can hear her drying herself. Building myself up to the awkward conversation about the naked stranger using her shower, she walks back into the dimly lit room as naked as the day she was born holding something out in front of her.

Clearing my throat to speak, she is next to me on the bed in a flash. Turning my head as I hear a splash, she gently stands, her hand pushing my chest down as she rises. I am a little startled as the lukewarm water hits me, but as it is shortly followed by her sponging me clean, I just lay back and consider what else, if anything, may be in store.

South East

The final part of me to be cleaned, in the best style of porn, was my cock, which had waned slightly. Other than her looking and smiling into my eyes as she washed my face, her nipples tantalisingly close to suck, she gave no indication of communicating; nothing.

Just roll with it, I thought. She's a gorgeous, sexy lady who is comfortable and happy cleaning her cum from my body. Soaping and rinsing my cock had had the desired effect. Clearly remembering how horny I was before, it went from flaccid to solid very quickly. She gave a small chuckle as she dried my dick with a lovely fluffy towel.

"Relax" she said as she lowered her lips to kiss the tip of my cock.

South East

My head just dropped back as the sensation of her tongue on my cock and her hands on my bass was just too intense. Horny did nothing to describe how I was feeling. I lifted my head barely a couple of times to take in the erotic sight of my cock going in and out of her hot, wet mouth.

I could see faint traces of her lipstick on my dick as she looked at me and smiled; my cock against her lips. Taking it once more into her mouth, I noticed her judder while another low moan eminated from her. It was then I noticed that one of her hands was pressed down her front. 'Having a little play are we?' I thought before closing my eyes again as she took all of my dick in her mouth.

Feeling the sensation building, I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. Ever the gentleman, I didn't want to cum unannounced. "Fuck, I'm close " I managed to elicit, my mind going into arousal overload. I heard, and felt, the mmmmmm she gave just as I felt her tongue near my arse crack. Arching my back, pushing my cock into her mouth, I convulsed in ecstasy as my cum filled her mouth.

South East

My mind couldn’t focus as multiple orgasms tore through me. My cock was still pulsating in her mouth but there was no more cum to be had.

Laying back down on the bed, feeling her release my cock from between her lips, before promptly dripping it slowly and seductively back over my cock and then licking it up again, I let out an enormous breath of air. It had, quite simply, been breathtaking.

South East

Coming more to my senses as she played with and licked my spent cock, I began remembering what had happened just prior to orgasm. Her mouth, my cock, a tongue on my arse! We weren't alone!

With sudden realisation I sat bolt upright. She continued gently kissing and playing with my dick as I looked over her to see a pair of legs coming out behind her. She was sitting on someone's face.

South East

As I made the universal sound for confusion, "Eh?" She looked up at me, half chuckling and half the sound she made as someone was eating her out. "This is my friend K" she offered before biting her lip with pleasure. "Well, you don't really think I'd invite a complete fucking stranger into my house without taking some precautions. She's been sitting downstairs, watching us on that webcam. Don't worry, it's not recording, she was just keeping an eye on me. Mmmmm"

South East

My mind was racing with a jumble of thoughts, not the least of which was, 'wow, that's the most I've heard her speak and her voice is as sexy as fuck '. Riding the tongue of the still unseen K she continued, "we had a quick text when I went to the shower and she said my moaning had made her horny as he'll. "

As she finished that statement she again screwed up her face in ecstasy.

South East

"I just wanted some backup, you know, in case you were a nutter. "

"Or bad in bed!" came a muffled voice from between her legs.

Laughing and groaning, R replied, "am very glad to say that wasn't the case. That's why I wanted K here, she's a copper and a wicked fuck. Covered both bases so to speak. "

Looking over her shoulder, I could see that K was multitasking. Her fingers playing with her pussy, sliding between a tiny tuft of blonde pubic hair, as she lapped at the pussy of the elegant R.

"Could I be of any assistance officer?" I enquired. The only response being R beginning to cum again and one finger removed from K's clit.

It beckoned me closer. But that's another story.

South East

The End

Such a great story and so erotic, left drained as well.

Great story, Me and my cock are so hooked and wanting to know more

South East

Thanks

South East

And it looks like the lady involved approves, we are arranging turning fantasy into reality

» Add a new message to this topic