FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Found lost (CD)

Found lost (CD)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was the morning after I had been out at a party, it was one of those parties where you all end up sleeping at 4am in the living room of your friends after many drinks!

I had woken up and found to be the last person left, it was around 10am and presumably everyone thought it’d be funny to just leave me alone asleep and completely miss my Saturday shift. I got up and looked around but it seemed I was the only person around, I’d been to my friends many a times so I guess he just trusted me to sort myself out!

I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself some cereal...that’s when I noticed something in reflection of their immaculatly cleaned oven...i had pink lipstick on! Aha great old’ prank, I’d clearly passed out way before the others! I went to wipe it off when a cheeky thought entered my mind...I’m home alone and his 19 year old girlfriend lives in the house at the moment so will have a ton of clothes here...I’d always been into dressing up now and again. I hesitated but then realised...when else would you have an opportunity to completely dress up with everything available. As an 19 year old, very rarely I tell you!

I stopped what I was doing and went straight up stairs, minding the bottles of beer and wine. I opened the door and I was greeted with a great sight...clothes galore! ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So what did you put on

Do keep the story going . I'm intrigued to find out how things pan out

I immediately started to get to work, I’d seen her a few days before wearing this gorgeous flowery dress with reds and blues. It was tight fitting and had buttons down the middle so it made it really easy to get on, no hassle trying to reach around and get a zip all the way up. I found it nicely hung up in her wardrobe! I then opened the drawers and found a purple silky thong and matching lacy bra. Next drawer I opened was my personal favourite, all her tights neatly rolled up and placed in the drawer. Every colour that you could imagine (well nearer enough!) and patterned ones! I decided to go for the simple but elgnant black silky ones, not too thick so they showed a nice amount of smooth skin through them!

After putting all of these clothes on, gentling carassing my legs with her silk tights and then putting on pair of beige heeled Chelsea boots, I got to work on my makeup and thankfully I had my wig still in my bag from a few days before (don’t judge me, I was lazy!) I looked in the mirror and felt a million dollars!

After a few pics and poses, I got up and began to walk downstairs to grab my cereal and sit there all nice and innocently in the morning sunshine out on the patio. However as I got towards to door of the kitchen, there was a simple ‘click’....’oh crap!! Someone is coming in the front door’.

My heart began pounding and I quickly made for the backdoor. I swiped my house keys from worktop bowl of keys (it wasn’t that kind of party the night before I might add!) and legged it through the back door and into the garden....

I went towards the back gate and quickly flicked the latch and went into the alleyway at the back.

“Phew! Nobody around”.... I began to walk (with the sound of my heels so not very discreetly!) towards the main road. I was convincing enough to not be noticed unless someone came close up perhaps.

I began to walk along the main road when it hit me...I don’t know where I actually am!! I got a lift with my friend from the train station, I’d never been to here before!

I decided to carry on walking (no way I can go back now) and tried to find a sign to give me some idea....

Loving it . Keep it going

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ethanySatinTV/TS  over a year ago

Southampton

Loving it so far! Xx

Please keep going xx

After sometime walking, I realised it was useless, I had barely seen a speed limit sign! A car turned the corner behind me and I decided I had no choice, I flagged the car down and thankfully they slowed down.

“Do you know the way to the train station sir” I asked the driver. A relatively handsome guy in his 30s, small amount of stubble and relatively worked out body.

“Sir..? Well your well mannered miss. Yeah I do, fancy a lift for a price?” He laughed...I figured he was having a bit of a joke and I went with it...”yeah love, I’m normally £100 a minute when out on the corner!”. He laughed and I opened the door and got in.

He mentioned we were quite far from station and he was going quite out of his way. I apologied and thanked him at the same time.

We were driving for about 10mins and that’s when he dropped the million door question...”so when you going to tell me babe you’re little secret...?” ...I was stunned, a completely stranger I think was ousting me out....

“Hm....welll...” I said. “I know your a little different hunny....look I need to eat my lunch before my next job and there is a good little lay-by further up. Why don’t I stop there and you can give me a bit of a show...”.

I didn’t know what to say...I’d never done anything like this nor ever thought of being with a guy....

We stopped at the lay-by and got out. My heels touched the dusty gravel and I slipped for a moment but managed to gain my balance again.

We walked over to the bench and as I sat down, he sat next to me on the same side. He got his lunch out and proceeded to place his hand on my tights. He began feeling up and down my leg. It was silent between us, the look of dominance from his eyes said it all!

I sat there and sort of half froze and sort of half got hard from his touching and groping. He then whispered in my ear, “Get up and give me a bit of catwalk”.... I had no choice, I was stranded with him or whoever else was parked up in their trucks as we’d stopped in a truckers lay-by.

I strutted my stuff and began to work it a bit - I love dancing and showing off anyway. As I looked at him, I suddenly felt a pair of large hands wrap around my waist and spin me around. My lips were all of a sudden locked and engaged with this far hairly, big beaded man. He then released me and pushed me ever so slightly. Well in my heels and the loose gravel, I went tumbling to the floor. My tights got stredded by the gravel and had multiple ladders and tears through them. I looked back up and he straddled over me as my driver friend (who I never got his name) pinned my shoulders down. I knew I was helpless!

The big man then unzipped his trousaurs. I gave a wimpy protest but really I was intrigued. The man leans forward and shoved his large 7” cock into my mouth, forcing me to take it all in and gag. I was there to be used and that was exactly what these men were here to do....

Let me know if you’re enjoying this so far x

Its starting to be real horny...keep going.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow. Great story so far

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

I started to bop up and down on his cock, trying to take it all in but gagging every now and again and when I did, he’d just hold it there for what seemed like an eternity! The same guy began to reach around and out his hand under my dress, rubbing my little pussy through the tights and thong. I wasn’t going to lie, it felt amazing but at the same time I had never done this and was fighting my urge of not wanting to be with a guy.

As quickly as it all started, suddenly more and more guys were turning up and starting to watch, some on the nearby bench whilst others standing. I was the star of the show.

Then the cock was taken out of my mouth and both stopped restraining me. I began to get my breath back but before I could, I was whipped over onto my front and lifted up onto all fours.

The stones massively hurt and we’re grazing my hands and knees, ripping the tights further.

I managed to find a couple patches of mud in between and use this as a soft part to rest my hands and 1 of my knees. The other simply had to endure the rocks.

Quickly another new guy came up to my ass and grasped my hips, bringing my ass towards his cock which was now posed, ready and hard. It was at least 8” bbc, it was huge! I’d only ever had a butt plug in before! I wimped at the sight.

My driver man then knelt down and shoved his cock into my mouth whilst the bbc began to lick and play with my hole. Then after minute or two, started to tease my hole, pushing ever so slightly further until his head went in with a ‘pop!’. Then it was the hard part of taking more and more of him. The pain went in waves however upon 1 wave it was so much that I screamed, moaned and passed out for a brief moment! When I came back to, I could hear his balls slapping against my ass as he used me as a fucktoy.... I was being royally split-roasted!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Awesome xxxx

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over