FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing

Flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your guys opinions on flashing? Girls how would you take being flashed to lads would you flash? Or visa verser

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple LearningCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Of course I enjoy getting flashed as do most blokes but I think the accidental flash is much more fun. Woman wearing a loose fitting dress and as she loads shopping into car a sudden gust of wind lifting the dress that kind of thing is so more sexier in my opinion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was flashed a while back.

I'd parked up for work, waiting to go knock at my appointment. I noticed two women loading a television into the back of a car. As they finished, turned and walked away one of them lifted her skirt and flashed me on purpose then walked indoors laughing.

Made my afternoon.

Mike

Michelle did that in a camping shop to a guy a while ago and it seemed to make his day too aswell.

By *riedandtested690Couple  over a year ago

North Derbyshire

I love flashing guys in shops especially when they are with there partners and trying to not make it look obvious they are looking

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"I love flashing guys in shops especially when they are with there partners and trying to not make it look obvious they are looking "

Love to watch you flashing

"I love flashing guys in shops especially when they are with there partners and trying to not make it look obvious they are looking "
sounds like us lol

By *riedandtested690Couple  over a year ago

North Derbyshire

Guys love to see a bit of panty , love walking away knowing they might have had a bit of stiring in their trousers

"Guys love to see a bit of panty , love walking away knowing they might have had a bit of stiring in their trousers "
yep so do we as our pix show

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

I'd love to be flashed at by you, amazing

By *actroutMan  over a year ago

Fife

wow that's my absolute fav - I love going to supermarkets where you are guaranteed to get an eyeful - some better than others and thank you

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I make sure I'm dressed to accidently show a bit too much when out shopping

By *lairesurreyfunTV/TS  over a year ago

Weybridge

I got flashed at by a guy at my local swimming pool.his bulge in his trunks was hard to miss and I found myself staring .he was in the changing area and went into a family cubicle .I walked past and looked through the open door and he pulled his fat cock out and started wanking ..it didn't take long before I was on my knees sucking him with gusto before he exploded in my mouth .we spent the next hour having in as he sucked my nipples hard and fingered my arse

My cousin and her Hubby called past today. Michelle wearing a tiny denim mini skirt and no knickers spent an hour flashing her pussy at him every time my cousin was looking away.

There's no better excitement than a random flash it's excites your mind makes your cock grow,and puts a smile on your face,here to more of it lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I park near local dog walk cock strap on for extra gurth and give the local cougars come thing to cop a eye of

A member of this site flashed their stockings tops at me many years ago. Unfortunately they have restrictions on messaging her so I can’t get in touch about it.

My ex used to wear lacey hold ups to work with short skirts. She would sit crossed legged on the train showing her stocking tops and i loved watching the blokes and girls admiring her. Once we were both pissed and were on the last train home with another couple sitting just opposite us. She was writhing around in the seat and letting her short skirt ride up. I could see them both staring at her. She loved being stared at. Pity we got off the next stop really but when we got home she got dressed up in her red lingerie and we fucked whilst i told her the couple opposite was staring at her.

We used to go out and she would love to be admired and i loved her flirting with guys n girls.

» Add a new message to this topic