FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time hotwife

First time hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I messaged a couple who had just joined Fabs that lived locally to me, Tony messaged back to say hi and asked a few questions as he and Lucy were new to Fabs. After a few messages and some probing questions it turned out Tony had set up the profile and hadn’t told Lucy. I suggested he talk to Lucy before setting up a profile ect. He asked if we could still chat as he was interested in learning about swinging ect.

I did keep chatting to him as he seemed genuine but just getting carried away with his fantasies. We chatted on line over the next few days and he said he had thought about my advise and he was going to delete the profile but asked if we could still chat via WhatsApp.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Over the next few day Tony and I messaged each other with him asking me advise on how to get Lucy into playing with others. I kept telling him to be honest with her but he was nervous about how she would react as they had had very limited sexual experience. Tony said he had only slept with two girls and Lucy was a virgin when they had met back at sixth form college.

I suggested that he shares his fantasies with Lucy and see if she liked the same things, he said they had never spoken about fantasies before. I told him that he should just be honest and see where it took them.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

A good start to a very promising tale.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Tony messaged me first thing the next morning he was very excited to tell me they had spoken about his fantasies which were to have a thresome and to swap with another couple. Lucy had got very turned on as he told her what he fantasied about.

I asked if Lucy had shared her fantasies with him, he said she was shy and didn’t talk about hers but asked lots of questions about Tony’s fantasies, they had had sex and he said Lucy was so turned on. It was the best sex he had had.

I asked Tony if he had told Lucy about Fabs but he said he had taken my advise and wanted to take things slowly. I asked him if he was serious about it or was this just his fantasies.

He surprised me by saying he wanted to see Lucy having fun with another guy, this was the first time he had mentioned this to me. So I asked if he had told Lucy that last night. He said no and that she would probably think he was a perv.

I reassured him that we all have thoughts like this and again he should be honest and ask Lucy if the thought turned her on.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm good start

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Tony messaged me later that day to say he was planning to tell Lucy that he wanted to see her with another guy. He then sent me a picture of them from their last holiday. Wow Lucy was stunning, very petite, pretty brunette with lovely eyes and a fantastic smile. She was in a swim suit and looked very nice. I messaged him back and said they looked very nice and he was a very lucky guy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Love this...

cambridge

Loving this build up

Go on

I asked Tony if he was serious about watching Lucy with another guy, he responded straight away with 100% yes. He said it was all he could think about since seeing Lucy dance with a friend a few months ago.

I asked who he fantasised about was it a friend fucking her ect. He said he wanted it to be a stranger but someone that Lucy found attractive. I jokingly replied that I was a stranger and I would love to assist. Cheeky I know but worth a chance.

I didn’t hear back from Tony for a couple of days so thought it was just another guy pretending to be a couple, it was Thursday evening and I just got back in from work when I got a WhatsApp from an unknown number. It just said ‘Hi Andy xx’

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Keep it going

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Def hot start, do keep it going.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More please

More

I messaged back saying hi and who was this as I didn’t recognise the number, it was Lucy she told me Tony had spoken to her over the last few days and at the beginning she was shocked but she wanted to know more about me. So I messaged her back and sent her a face picture. She asked me lots of questions about what I had spoken to Tony about, I was very honest with her and said about our messages and then she asked if I would like to see a picture of her and she sent me a face pic. I complimented her and said she was very pretty. We chatted on WhatsApp for about an hour she told me when Tony first mentioned her going with another guy she was hurt and confused but over the last few days she had become more curious and that she had asked Tony for my number because Tony had spoken about how I had talked him into telling her his fantasies rather than hiding them.

More

I asked Lucy what she fantasised about and at first she said Tony and her having sex in strange places so I asked if she fantasised about having sex with another girl or a threesome.

She admitted that she liked the idea of a threesome but she hadn’t really thought about sex with anyone but Tony.

I asked if she would like to have sex with another guy and she said she wasn’t sure. She had only kissed another guy at school before meeting Tony. She said she hadn’t even seen another guy naked.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Great start , can't wait for more

Great story horny as hell

stoke

More please

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

I asked Lucy if she would like to see a naked picture of me, it wasn’t long before she replied asking me to send some so I scrolled through my phone and sent a few. She asked how big my cock was as it looked very wide to her, my cock was flaccid In the picture so I sent her a pic of my erect cock....

Wow was Lucy’s response

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

I asked if she liked what she had seen, she said she couldn’t believe how wide my cock was as Tony’s was only 4inchs long and thin.

I asked her if she wanted to see it in real life......

stoke

More please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

stevenage

coventry

More please

Lucy messaged back to say she would talk to Tony as she didn’t want to do anything or agree to meet without him agreeing, I reassured her I also didn’t want to do anything behind Tony’s back. But I would love to meet her.

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

After an hour I got another WhatsApp from Lucy, “adding Tony “ we were all now on the WhatsApp group and Tony messaged saying how he was glad we had got on and he wanted Lucy and I to meet.

I suggested we meet in a town about 20 miles from me it was roughly half way between where we lived. We agreed to meet on Friday evening at 6.45 in a bar in the centre of town.

I messaged Tony on Friday morning to reassure him that I would look after Lucy. He messaged back that they were both nervous but excited. He asked me to keep him posted through the evening with messages. I agreed and said Lucy will have a good evening. I then messaged on the group chat that I was excited and couldn’t wait to meet Lucy later.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Exciting!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - loving the sound of this!

More

6.30 and I arrive at the bar, I order a drink and message the group chat to say I am here. I didn’t hear anything back and the time ticked by. It was 7.10pm when I saw Lucy walk in, she was looking around and looked very nervous. I waved her over and pulled up a stool at the bar for her, I kissed her on both cheeks as I greeted her and asked what she would like to drink. Lucy smelt amazing and she looked so pretty in her summer dress. I complimented her and reached for her hand. We sat chatting and making small talk for a while and I felt Lucy relax.

Great story

stevenage

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

Great build up

I ordered us another round of drinks and suggested moving to the booths at the back of the bar, I led Lucy by the hand and we found a quite booth. We chatted and I moved my hand on to Lucy’s knee and slowly moved it up the inside of her thigh

chester

"I ordered us another round of drinks and suggested moving to the booths at the back of the bar, I led Lucy by the hand and we found a quite booth. We chatted and I moved my hand on to Lucy’s knee and slowly moved it up the inside of her thigh"

Great story and getting hotter with each step.

I felt Lucy open her legs to allow my hand to make its way to her panties, I lent in and kissed Lucy she bit my lip as I gently stroked her panties. I then felt Lucy’s hand on my leg she was stoking my thigh moving up to feel my cock through my jeans

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Liking this

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Very horny

By *herry Devine XWoman  over a year ago

southampton

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

I hate it when i het 2 rhe bottom & it's not finished yet! Loving this so far...

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

"I hate it when i het 2 rhe bottom & it's not finished yet! Loving this so far... "

So very true, Kitty!

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

More please

great story can’t wait for more

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Great build up

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *rooper_saMan  over a year ago

port pirie

Great story so far. Can't wait for more

Andover

I could feel Lucy’s panties getting wetter and I slid my finger under the elastic and gently pushed my finger into her pussy, Lucy opened her legs wider and I pushed a second finger inside, Lucy started to unbuckle my belt so I suggested we find a quieter place as the bar was getting busier and I was conscious that people would spot us.

Once out of the bar we headed for the taxi rank and grabbed a cab back to my house, I sat behind the driver and Lucy was in the middle of the back seat next to me.

As soon as the taxi pulled away Lucy unbuckled my jeans and opened them to get access to my cock, she gently wanked Me off until I was rock hard. Lucy was fascinated with it and said she couldn’t believe how hard it was getting, I asked if she was turned on by feeling another cock which she was and she said she wanted to feel it inside her. I asked her to suck me, she paused so I asked what was wrong she said she had never sucked a mans cock not even Tony’s, so I said it’s ok she didn’t have to if she wasn’t comfortable doing it, she said she wanted to as she was so turned on but was nervous. I suggested we message Tony and ask him what he thought.

I messaged our group chat to say we were in a taxi on the way back to my house, Tony came back immediately asking what we were up to, so I took a picture of Lucy stroking my cock.

I asked Tony if he was turned on by the picture and would he like Lucy to suck my cock. He replied he wanted her to suck it and he wanted to see a video of it. So I showed Lucy Tony’s message. That was it she went straight down and started to lick the length of my cock. I reached around and lifted her dress so I could access her pussy, I pulled her panties to one side so I could finger her while she sucked me.

I caught the eye of the taxi driver in his mirror as I leaned over to finger her. He could see me working my fingers into her. He gave me a smile of appreciation so I sped up the pace of my fingers, Lucy was now sucking slowly on my cock so I took a quick video clip and sent to to Tony.

Mmmm, very nice story so far!

Nice

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

This is getting hotter

Nice

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *oddneyMan  over a year ago

east linton

More more more please!

Tony messaged back saying how horny it was and he hoped we were having fun.

We arrived back at my house and I paid the taxi driver he gave me a wink and said have a good night mate.

As soon as we were in the house we were kissing passionately and we moved into the lounge and I lifted Lucy’s summer dress over her head to reveal her white bra and panty set. She looked incredible, I stripped off my cloths and helped Lucy out of her bra and then removed her panties, I moved Lucy onto an armchair and parted her legs, then I went down on her and licked her pussy, teasing her clit, she was so wet and tasted amazing.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more

I continued licking Lucy and pushed two fingers into her and started massaging her g spot, I felt Lucy tense up then her legs started to shake as a wave of her orgasm hit her. I moved up and kissed her gently. Lucy took a couple of minutes to recompose herself. She asked what I had done to her as she had never felt like that before.

More

More ........

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"I continued licking Lucy and pushed two fingers into her and started massaging her g spot, I felt Lucy tense up then her legs started to shake as a wave of her orgasm hit her. I moved up and kissed her gently. Lucy took a couple of minutes to recompose herself. She asked what I had done to her as she had never felt like that before."

More

By *imb8486Man  over a year ago

Weston super mare

Great writing

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

I asked Lucy if she had not had an orgasm before, she said she hadn’t not even when touching herself. I grabbed Lucy by the hand and lean her up the stairs and into my bedroom.

Mmmm

Woodbridge, Ipswich

brilliant

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Very hot story watching this with a very hard interest

We settled onto the bed and I kissed Lucy and caressed her I sucked on her nipples and gently massaged her clit. She was very wet and ready for me, I moved up and ran the end of my cock up and down Lucy’s pussy gently teasing her, I pushed just the head inside and looked straight into her eyes, then gradually pushed the whole length inside. Lucy gave out a very load groan as I pushed my cock into her, but she took the whole length, slowly I started to thrust into her getting faster and harder.

Lucy was holding me tightly as an orgasm hit her. Her pussy was gripping me and she wrapped her legs around me.

coventry

Keep going

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Oh boy

chester

"We settled onto the bed and I kissed Lucy and caressed her I sucked on her nipples and gently massaged her clit. She was very wet and ready for me, I moved up and ran the end of my cock up and down Lucy’s pussy gently teasing her, I pushed just the head inside and looked straight into her eyes, then gradually pushed the whole length inside. Lucy gave out a very load groan as I pushed my cock into her, but she took the whole length, slowly I started to thrust into her getting faster and harder.

Lucy was holding me tightly as an orgasm hit her. Her pussy was gripping me and she wrapped her legs around me. "

Very hot and our new hotwife takes it bareback on her first session too!

Def going to be a lady whose slut side needs to be brought out.

weston super mare

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic so far, carry on please

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Keep it going

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Need more of this

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lucy is in for a few treats and first experiences by the sounds of things!

Nothing better than giving the pleasure she's not had before, long overdue!

More

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story keep going

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

Wigan

I had built up a good rhythm and I could feel I was about to cum so I asked Lucy where she wanted it, she wrapped her legs around my waist and held me tight which told me exactly what she wanted. I pumped my cum into her pussy and held my cock there for a minute or so while I kissed Lucy as she relaxed and gave me a huge smile. As I withdrew Lucy asked if we should message Tony, so I took a couple of pictures of Lucy laying with her legs wide open, with my cum leaking out of her pussy.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Mmmm so hot keep it going

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

More

Tony messaged back to say how turned on he was so I messaged my address and told him to come over and reclaim Lucy. While we waited for Tony to arrive I asked Lucy if she enjoyed herself. She just moved across the bed and began to suck me back to life.

As I got harder I started instructing Lucy how to suck me, telling her how I liked it, I got her to lick my balls and told her to make sure she took her time and tried to get my full length down her throat. She was really getting into it and I was dying to fuck her again, so I got her up on to all fours and pushed into her from behind, she let out a long moan as she took my whole length.

stevenage

cheshire/Preston

Gateshead

" "

Tony has to clean her up in front of you, I’ve know doubt you fucked her again but infront of him this time

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

I started to really get into it and then the door bell rang, Tony had arrived so I jumped up and told Lucy to stay where she was. I ran down and let Tony in he was really excited and asked where Lucy was. I told him to follow me up to the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door he stood staring at Lucy he was a little taken aback I think so I asked if he was ok?

He said yes I am fine and told Lucy he loved her. I asked if he was ok for us to carry on and he nodded and sat on the end of the bed. So I moved behind Lucy and slid in making sure Tony got a good view.

go on

coventry

Loving this

weston super mare

Brilliant

Love it

stevenage

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great. Well writing very horny

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific story...

Enjoying this x

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *imb8486Man  over a year ago

Weston super mare

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Great story. !!

stoke

More please

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Ace writing can't wait for the next instalment

By *orro27Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Can’t wait for more

cambridge

This is incredible

One hotwife story xx

Gateshead

"I started to really get into it and then the door bell rang, Tony had arrived so I jumped up and told Lucy to stay where she was. I ran down and let Tony in he was really excited and asked where Lucy was. I told him to follow me up to the bedroom. As soon as he opened the door he stood staring at Lucy he was a little taken aback I think so I asked if he was ok?

He said yes I am fine and told Lucy he loved her. I asked if he was ok for us to carry on and he nodded and sat on the end of the bed. So I moved behind Lucy and slid in making sure Tony got a good view."

Loving where this is going

Tony stood staring at my cock sliding into Lucy. I started to pick up the pace and really pound Lucy’s pussy. I could feel Lucy’s legs start to shake and she was hit with another orgasm. I turned to look at Tony and he was stunned. I withdrew and moved around in front of Lucy and fed her my cock to suck. Tony was mesmerised. Lucy was taking my whole length down her throat, she was really getting into her hotwife role. Tony was now wanking his cock while he was watching, I lay back on the bed and told Lucy to sit on my cock and face Tony, she started to ride my cock so I asked her how it felt, she was looking directly at Tony and told him how good my cock felt and how hard it felt inside her. Lucy was bouncing up and down on me and I felt her tense up as another orgasm hit her, as her pussy tightened around my cock I couldn’t hold back so I told Lucy I was about to cum. She sat right down on me and told me to cum inside her. I came hard into her and Lucy stayed sat on my cock and asked Tony if he enjoyed seeing her have fun.

I pulled Lucy down on top of me and kissed her deeply and whispered to her to suck Tony’s cock.

This is good love it looking forward to the next bit

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wigan

coventry

Keep this going please

Loving this x

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

can’t wait for next part

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great updates

cheshire/Preston

loving this

Great story

weston super mare

Andover

stoke

More please

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Great story....

There’s got to be more. Can’t wait

awesome looking for the next part

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

We like this story

By *unuch1Man  over a year ago

South Milford

Can't wait for more

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic so far, in need of more please

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Great story keep it going

I love this story would love to meet a cple like this

Lucy move across the bed and took Tony’s cock into her mouth for the first time, his face was a picture. I could see that Tony was ready to cum so told him Lucy was ready for him to fuck her, he moved round and pushed his cock into her cum filled pussy, it was amazing to see the cum leaking out as he pushed his cock into her, he didn’t last long and added his cum into her pussy.

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Great story

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

I want to be lucy

Very sexy x

Great read

Lucy looked amazing as she lay there with three loads of cum inside her. I asked Tony if he had enjoyed the experience and he said he had never been so horny. I asked Lucy if she had had enough or was she still horny, she said she needed a break but wanted to continue later if we all agreed. So I offered to get them some drinks and left them in my bedroom while I headed down stairs.

stevenage

By *appyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Mold

Amazing story...! Keep the good work up...