FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > brat sub's awakening part 1

brat sub's awakening part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always known I was a sub, right from being very young. Very, very young actually.

I'm 50 and have just recently come out of a twenty year relationship.

My ex and I played with a couple over a year ago and they introduced me to this site. That's how I started to explore my sub side as I wasn't getting what I needed.

My first Dom introduced me to the lifestyle. My 2nd Dom continued the training. Now I have the right Dom for me.

My dreams are explicit and I am one of the small percentages of people that dream with all 5 senses...

I am thinking of writing a few of them down here but only if people are interested, for example...

I woke up in a tent. It was hot and I was naked. There was a padded leather cuff around my right ankle and a chain padlocked to the cuff, with the other end padlocked to a metal stake buried deep in the ground.

There was noises outside and I was scared sub, you came in with 2 other men and spoke to me. You are my sub, you've had little training but you will follow my orders.

These men are going to wank over your tits. I know you hate messy but you'll do it for me. You may use your hands and mouth to assist.

brat sub refused.

You flipped me over and spanked my ass, thighs and pussy for a few minutes until I was whimpering.

As you refused to follow my orders sub, you will help these gentlemen to cum anywhere they want to from your neck to your belly. I will also let them piss it off. Don't ever question me again. whimpering sub Sir. Thank you for making this happen at Club 29 xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've always known I was a sub, right from being very young. Very, very young actually.

I'm 50 and have just recently come out of a twenty year relationship.

My ex and I played with a couple over a year ago and they introduced me to this site. That's how I started to explore my sub side as I wasn't getting what I needed.

My first Dom introduced me to the lifestyle. My 2nd Dom continued the training. Now I have the right Dom for me.

My dreams are explicit and I am one of the small percentages of people that dream with all 5 senses...

I am thinking of writing a few of them down here but only if people are interested, for example...

I woke up in a tent. It was hot and I was naked. There was a padded leather cuff around my right ankle and a chain padlocked to the cuff, with the other end padlocked to a metal stake buried deep in the ground.

There was noises outside and I was scared sub, you came in with 2 other men and spoke to me. You are my sub, you've had little training but you will follow my orders.

These men are going to wank over your tits. I know you hate messy but you'll do it for me. You may use your hands and mouth to assist.

brat sub refused.

You flipped me over and spanked my ass, thighs and pussy for a few minutes until I was whimpering.

As you refused to follow my orders sub, you will help these gentlemen to cum anywhere they want to from your neck to your belly. I will also let them piss it off. Don't ever question me again. whimpering sub Sir. Thank you for making this happen at Club 29 xxx "

Wow so wish I was one on the blokes that’s just give me the biggest boner ever

By *leshlight121Man  over a year ago

leicestee

Hope we get to hear more about this just love sub women

Mmmmm guess this is not interesting enough. If Sir gives me permission. I will add one more part. My first Dom experience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mmmmm guess this is not interesting enough. If Sir gives me permission. I will add one more part. My first Dom experience "
. You have permission sub.Sir.xxx

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Carry on darling waiting to hear more x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Thank you Sir xxx