FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > brat sub's awakening part 2

brat sub's awakening part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First Dom experience.

I met him in a country park. He told me to dress for walking so I wore my trainers, just in case I needed to get away quickly. Trainers, leggings and a t-shirt. Very sexy, not!

We walked for a while, got to the first bench and he told me to sit there. You have to understand that this was my very first meet. I was shit scared and had no idea what was going to happen.

He put his hand inside my leggings and pants and finger fucked me. Then made me lick my juices off his fingers.

He did that several times. Everytime I see a park bench, I now get wet.

One time, he pulled my leggings and knickers down, made me bend over the bench then walked away. I felt so vulnerable, so naked, so exposed. I could hear distant voices, I felt the rough surface of the bench, the breeze blowing across my pussy lips, I could smell the flowers nearby and my excitement.

He came back and spanked me several times. Stuck his fingers in again whilst holding my neck as brat sub fought him...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... don't you dare fight me he said as he pushed me over the back of the bench as far as i could go. My toes were barely touching the floor and my bare, slightly redened bum was the highest point. He slapped each bum cheek hard twice making me whimper and

I put my hands back to cover myself. He quickly trapped both of them in one of his behind my back, leaving one of his hands free to roam all over my thighs, ass and pussy. He suddenly released me and I quickly pulled my clothes up, a split second later, a man walking his dog came around the corner and walked by us. OMG I thought, that was so close and I was so horny. We started walking back to the car park and I saw a number of paths running into the wooded areas. I tensed a little as we passed each one. He laughed and said he wasn't going to drag me off to fuck me on our first meet but he had a surprise for me when we got back to the car. Just as we started up the hill to the car park he mentioned that he would like to take me away and wondered if his friends had turned up in their white van. Is he just messing with my head, did he mean it? I was a very scared sub until the car park came into view and a white van was parked right next to my car. He grabbed my arm firmly and started to walk me towards the car, I was shaking, there were a few people about but not many. Just then, the white van started it's engine and pulled away. He just looked at me, smiled and said. As you can see Dom/sub is 95% imagination and 5% action. He'd seen the van next to my car and used it to mess with my head. Very effectively too.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

» Add a new message to this topic