FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True wife turns into slut

True wife turns into slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p for fun 250172 OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

We have been going to swingers clubs for years,we tried the glory holes,at first she would wank the odd cock, now she sucks and wanks every cock while they play with her tits and pussy,last time she bent over grabbed a cock and pushed in her wet pussy getting it fucked while sucking another cock and wanking another that was her first ever fuck,next time she wants to bring someone back to our hotel room.not sure if i would like to see another guy and her face while she get fucked what if i hate it ,tell us about yourselves

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s very horny watching your partner get fucked but everyone is different on how they feel

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Our first experience was after we'd been chatting in the bedroom and she'd mentioned she'd like to be blindfolded and possibly tied up.

I jokingly said we should find a 'dungeon' for some kinky play. Her reply was I wouldn't dare!

A few weeks later we were away in Manchester & I suggested we go to Cupids as they have a dungeon....

I could write a long story here, but suffice to say we loved it!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Our first experience was after we'd been chatting in the bedroom and she'd mentioned she'd like to be blindfolded and possibly tied up.

I jokingly said we should find a 'dungeon' for some kinky play. Her reply was I wouldn't dare!

A few weeks later we were away in Manchester & I suggested we go to Cupids as they have a dungeon....

I could write a long story here, but suffice to say we loved it!"

I'd like to hear the story

hull

And me

I loved it.. the first time I saw my wife hold another guys cock And then suck him And guide him into her pussy it was such a horny feeling .. I loved it . Never looked back since.. go for it . Ull really enjoy

hull

Bump

hull

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Top tip:

I did this in the past shared the wife and felt very uncomftable for the 1st one after I had cum and he was fucking her for ages.

It was the not being involved thing.

I tried it all again but made sure I cum last this meant I could join in watch etc and was as horny as possible it did the trick I felt much better for being constantly involved.

Good communication is a must.

Very horny it is too have fun!

hull

hull

Will post latest events soon

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

It is each to their own but when I watched my wife play with, suck & then fuck another guy, it was the hottest thing ever, thought my cock would explode, never felt so horny or cum so much.

hull

Looking to take more cock this weekend more than 4

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Top tip:

I did this in the past shared the wife and felt very uncomftable for the 1st one after I had cum and he was fucking her for ages.

I tried it all again but made sure I cum last this meant I could join in watch etc and was as horny as possible it did the trick I felt much better for being constantly involved.

Very horny it is too have fun!"

Cumming last is great idea, unless you are a repeater, then you can be first and last.

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

"Top tip:

Very horny it is too have fun!

Cumming last is great idea, unless you are a repeater, then you can be first and last. "

Especially if you like sloppy seconds like I do!

"We have been going to swingers clubs for years,we tried the glory holes,at first she would wank the odd cock, now she sucks and wanks every cock while they play with her tits and pussy,last time she bent over grabbed a cock and pushed in her wet pussy getting it fucked while sucking another cock and wanking another that was her first ever fuck,next time she wants to bring someone back to our hotel room.not sure if i would like to see another guy and her face while she get fucked what if i hate it ,tell us about yourselves"

The first time I saw my Mrs take another cock I’d already fucked her. It was never planned he had been watching us and I told the Mrs he was trying to get a closer look. I asked her if she wanted him to come right in to the room. She said she wasn’t sure. So I started to lick her again and she must have waved him in. As he came in and got on the bed where I noticed she was wanking him. She then pushed me away with her legs and pushed him down to lick him. She then pulled him up to kiss him and as she did that he dragged his cock over her pussy making her moan. She then opened her legs and he said do you want me in side you and she looked at me but didn’t answer. I said I’d love to see that happen but it was up to her. I think he must of pushed his cock in to her a little because she moaned loadly then just nodded at him. I looked closely as he slowly pushed his cock in then pulled it out covered in her juices and my cum from earlier. He then went on to fuck her and they both cum together and I shot my load all over her tits as I was so turned on. Ps he did have a condom on. Iv never been o turned on. May till she played with her first black cock. If told that story on here if any one wants to read it.

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Love sharing Tracey it’s such a turn on

And now have a regular that we let cum in her it was fantastic to follow him ??

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

"Love sharing Tracey it’s such a turn on

And now have a regular that we let cum in her it was fantastic to follow him ??"

We would love to find a guy/couple We could trust as wife wants to feel multiple loads and I want to shag her last.

hull

Tell us about that one then

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

First time I saw my (ex)wife suck and fuck another guy was brilliant, we'd had a meet with a couple which didn't go very well for her, she didn't really fancy the other guy. So we decided that she would choose just a guy from one of the contact mags....(gives away how long ago this was).

So we chose the two best guys and the first one answered got the first phone call. So nervous as hell, we waited at home for the appointed hour, we fucked each other because of the tension in the waiting and then cleaned up and re-dressed. 8.00 o'clock finally came ….and went 8.10 I'm telling her, he's not coming' but he did, knocking on the door just as I'm about to give up on him.

Anyway he said sorry he's late he was nervous (lol) (that feeling never goes away- thankfully) so we introduced ourselves and had a drink and relaxed. my wife was sat on the sofa next to him and me in the chair opposite. I said to him are you ready to start and to my wife's relief he says yes.

she kissed him full on the lips and it went on from there, needless to say for me it was the hottest thing in the world and had a fantastic effect on my dick.....lol! never seen it so excited!

My wife really enjoyed herself as well with two dicks to play with for the first time....

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"First time I saw my (ex)wife suck and fuck another guy was brilliant, we'd had a meet with a couple which didn't go very well for her, she didn't really fancy the other guy. So we decided that she would choose just a guy from one of the contact mags....(gives away how long ago this was).

So we chose the two best guys and the first one answered got the first phone call. So nervous as hell, we waited at home for the appointed hour, we fucked each other because of the tension in the waiting and then cleaned up and re-dressed. 8.00 o'clock finally came ….and went 8.10 I'm telling her, he's not coming' but he did, knocking on the door just as I'm about to give up on him.

Anyway he said sorry he's late he was nervous (lol) (that feeling never goes away- thankfully) so we introduced ourselves and had a drink and relaxed. my wife was sat on the sofa next to him and me in the chair opposite. I said to him are you ready to start and to my wife's relief he says yes.

she kissed him full on the lips and it went on from there, needless to say for me it was the hottest thing in the world and had a fantastic effect on my dick.....lol! never seen it so excited!

My wife really enjoyed herself as well with two dicks to play with for the first time.... "

that is so true. I was the same

hull

Agree

» Add a new message to this topic