FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best Girlfriend for a bi guy?

Best Girlfriend for a bi guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend knows I’m bi and that I have been with guys in the past, she’s totally cool with it and really gets off on hearing my past stories and conquests. We recently moved, and then realised that there is a gay and bi sauna/club near where we used to live, I said it was a good job I didn’t know else I’d have been tempted to go there lots when we lived there.

During sex that night she said, why don’t I travel back there on Saturday while she gets her hair done, go enjoy myself, be a total slut and enjoy being gay for a day, she said just be sure to come home and tell me about every single thing and she added, oh make sure you do it all, I want you to be a proper little cock slut. The sex this last week building up to this Saturday has been insane! It’s made her so horny, as well as me! It’ll be my first ever visit to a club so a little nervous but knowing I’m not doing it behind her back with her full blessing is sooo much hotter! Long gone are my secret gay dates!!!

Best girlfriend in the world award

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I will update after my visit on Saturday! I can’t wait!!

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Looking forward to hearing about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Lucky you

" "

DirtyVanilla.....that is such a good name

Can't wait

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Would love to hear more.

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Lucky sod

By *orny75Man  over a year ago

Chatham

My gf is ok with me going to saunas and she even fucks me with her dildos

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Gets even better once she decides to have you meet in front of her, and settles back with a glass of wine in one hand and a toy in the other.

By *eadyMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Is it Saturday yet??

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I insist we meet bi guys as love seeing hubby dressed and playing with other guys

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Exactly the relationship we have Mrs x

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Lots of fun to be had

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Beyond jealous

By *all Dark and Handsome 75Man  over a year ago

Exeter

I have had exactly this experience with my ex, she let me go to the local sauna and I was on the phone to her while I was getting fucked in the jacuzzi. I was taken by three guys in a row... then I went home and told her all about it while she gave me a prostate massage. So hot!

This is the type of relationship I long for.

Lucky couple to have found eachother

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

You are not alone, Karen let’s me go to splash in Leicester, that’s a gay sauna, but like you I have to tell her all about it when she gets home.

Great to hear such a good response, and glad to hear I am the envy of lots of guys! Great to see I am not alone though and their are other lucky guys out there in fantastic open minded relationships.

Ever since my girlfriend told me to go this Saturday our sex has been on another level! Not that she needs to, but she keeps reminding me Saturdays coming and that she can’t wait!! I think she’s more excited than I am if it’s possible! Although I have been with plenty of guys over the years I am quite nervous, more the unknown I think, any tips for first time Sauna goers anyone?

"Gets even better once she decides to have you meet in front of her, and settles back with a glass of wine in one hand and a toy in the other. "
and gets horny and wants you both

"Gets even better once she decides to have you meet in front of her, and settles back with a glass of wine in one hand and a toy in the other. and gets horny and wants you both"

She wouldn’t be able to resist joining in! I’m sure she’d watch for a bit, but defo defo be joining in!

I’d love to have a bi bf x

"I’d love to have a bi bf x"

Shame, you've hidden your profile x

"I’d love to have a bi bf x

Shame, you've hidden your profile x"

Unhidden

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Gets even better once she decides to have you meet in front of her, and settles back with a glass of wine in one hand and a toy in the other. and gets horny and wants you both

She wouldn’t be able to resist joining in! I’m sure she’d watch for a bit, but defo defo be joining in! "

It’s great fun when the Mrs joins in after watching

By *ay69910Man  over a year ago

"I’d love to have a bi bf x

Shame, you've hidden your profile x

Unhidden "

Still can't see you

There are some lucky guys on here.

By *avey PMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Enjoy! A lucky man indeed, only thing better is getting to tease her by meeting a man while she watches, tied to her chair getting wetter and hornier as you enjoy your man.

By *ex God and Sex KittenCouple  over a year ago

Planet kitten, North East usually but occasionally South as well

My fiancee also likes hearing tales of the things I used to get up to with other men before we met.

She's bi as well so she "gets" me if that makes sense.

SG & Sk xx

High five to your gf, my ex was bi curious and it was absolutely amazing to explore and experience things that were new were him, we only got as far as me pegging him and him sucking a cock with me which was a shame as it was amazing

I need too find a gf like this, could lead to so much fun for all involved.

So... today was the day, I woke up early with a smile and a bit of nervousness, showered and made sure I was nice and trimmed and tidy. Then pretty much walked around the house in anticipation waiting for the clock to tick along. Then my gf woke up and said ‘today’s the day mr!’ I smiled and kissed her. After she got up, dressed gave me a big fat kiss said good luck, enjoy! and then left for her hair appointment. I returned to walking round the house until finally time to head to the station. I felt like everyone passing me knew exactly where I was going, I felt excited, I felt naughty, and I felt nervous as hell. Finally on the train, 1 hour until I would be there. Why do I always get the old women sitting next to me!?!

I text the girlfriend, just pulled in, time to go find it, I say thank you and how much I love her. I start walking, my cock is twitching, 5 minutes later I see the door, and I walk straight past it....

I text my girlfriend and say I need some encouragement, I’m nervous and not sure if I can do it.. she texts back and says that’s fine, you’ll regret it if you don’t though, give it a try, if you don’t like it you can leave but you know you’ll love it and I want to hear the stories later!!! Now you go girl!!! Exact words..

So I manned the fuck up and walked right up to the door, opened it and up the stairs, fuck it, I’m doing this shit.. I pay my money with a slightly shaken hand and a very twitchy cock, he buzzed me through to the changing room and I instantly relax, I’ve got this. There are 2 men in there, naked and towelling themselves dry, they look ok and I smile. I find my locker, undress and then before closing the locker, I text her back and say... I’m in.

It was darker than I thought it would be, but I liked that.. it was quiet but I liked that, it was huge, like a maze of rooms, amazing little areas to watch, hid and relax, it was nice. I still felt a little nervous and thought after a self guided tour of the place I would go and have a drink at the bar to relax a bit. Shakily I order a beer, and sit down on the sofa to relax and sip my beer, people wander inin their towels and check me out, I check them out, nothing taking my fancy yet. A few older guys, some larger guys, but nothing my ‘type’ yet.

I finish my beer and feel a lot more relaxed. I headed up to the sauna, I spotted it on my tour and knew where I was heading, I passed a few guys who just stared and smiled at me, I then started to realise that I probably stand out a mile, a total newbie, never been seen, if I say so myself I’m good looking with a good body, I stand out a mile here! I chuckle to myself as I finally step into the hot sauna, there are a couple guys in there, some with their towels wrapped round them, some naked, it was nice, relaxed and chilled, no one spoke so i didn’t feel awkward not saying anything, I sat there, towel wrapped round me when I started to feel something against me, I turned and looked at the guy and thought... ughhhh, no, I shook my head and moved slightly, he didn’t quite get the message and tried a few more times, just slightly grazing me, my leg and the occasional touch on the back, I looked and mouthed no and moved again, I thought to myself, ahh crap, please don’t spoil this for me pal. The other guy opposite who I didn’t really notice at first, but he was nice, slim, muscular and not like the others, he spotted I looked uncomfortable and started to talk to me, I spoke back and then annoying guy got the hint and left, thank god, I told the other guy thank you for saving me! We had chat, he asked what I liked, if he was my type and I thought, yes he was, and I liked a bit of everything! He came over and started kissing me there and then, he was completely naked. He was a good kisser, my cock was getting hard, he started rubbing it, kissing me harder, I couldn’t resist and had to touch his cock back. He was a big! He said shall we go somewhere, I nodded and said, lead the way, we went downstairs and found a empty room, men were loitering near by watched us enter, thank god we locked the door....

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

"High five to your gf, my ex was bi curious and it was absolutely amazing to explore and experience things that were new were him, we only got as far as me pegging him and him sucking a cock with me which was a shame as it was amazing "

Oh god the visiting guy must of been in heaven

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great start.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Keep going

Barnsley

Within moments we were kissing again, and he pushed me down on to the bed and he went down on his knees, he didn’t mess around, he started licking my cock, then took the whole thing inside, swirling his tongue around the head and sucking me so good. I smiled and thought, this what I came for. After a while he pushed me further back on the bed and climbed up as well, he wanted a better angle to suck me deeper, I wasn’t complaining at all, he was good, it also meant I was able to grab is cock myself while he did, it was thick, no quite as long as me, but much thicker, I thought to myself, wow I think I may struggle here! After a while I couldn’t resist, it was my turn! I asked him to lay back and I started to suck him back with all the skills I had from previous years and experiences, he seemed to like it, it came back to me in an instant why I liked it so much, the feeling of a cock in my mouth was great! The feeling of it so hard, the power in my mouth, it felt great. We continued to wank and suck each other for a while, and he said how much he’d like to fuck me or if I’d prefer I could fuck him, I thought to myself, is he bollocks putting that huge thing inside me first, he’d split me! I told him that and he said that’s fine, he’d happily let me fuck him. I slipped a condom on, he ran some lube across his hole and wanted to sit down on my cock, after a few attempts it finally slipped in, and he took it so well, it felt amazing, I couldn’t believe it, I almost didn’t come in! My gf would be in heaven right now if she were here watching, she will love hearing about this moment I thought. He had slid all the way down, taking every last inch of me, impressive, and then he started to fuck my cock, bouncing and enjoying himself on top of it, it looked amazing, he was being fucked by my cock! It felt incredible, I was wanking his super hard cock while he rode me, harder and harder and harder, it felt so fucking good, I couldn’t help myself and I finally let go and said, oh fuck I’m gonna cum!!! And exploded in his ass! It felt insane! He kept riding me, I was twitching all over the place, I kept wanking him hard until, he released his load all over my hand and tummy! It felt so good. I was a happy man.

As he reached down to slide me out of him I spotted his wedding ring, I giggled to myself inside, as we cleaned ourselves up we exchanged a few more words and asked if we had partners, I said yes, I was here on her request, he said he was married with kids but here in secret. I thought to myself how lucky I was, no lies today! Once we were tidied up we headed for he showers, small talking the whole way, he said he was off now, but I wasn’t ready to leave yet, I was just getting started.....

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

So this made my morning!

"So this made my morning!"
same

I was feeling much braver, feeling happy and very confident now, I went into the sauna, I was alone, I took my towel off and lay there naked, looking up,, the door opened and I didn’t flinch or move, just continued to look up, I could feel his eyes staring at me and my cock, he sat down at the end near my feet and I looked at him, he wasn’t bad, but not great, although I was feeling brave, I hadn’t lowered all my standards. I didn’t move, just lay there naked letting him watch me, he was just staring at my semi hard fucked cock, it felt nice to be watched. We continued in silence, him watching my cock, it didn’t budge tho, and after a few minutes he stood up and walked out. It really turned me on him watching me and as soon as he left, my cock sprung up hard! I knew what I wanted to do next.

There was a gloryhole area, and I wanted to get myself in one of the rooms with a door.

I was in, the door shut was a clear sign to everyone who walked by. I got on my knees and waited.

The first cock came through on of the holes and it was exactly what I was hoping for, a faceless, big thick cock, I kissed it, I licked it and started sucking it with everything I had and knew. It was heavenly, the pre cum was flowing and I lapped it all up. I could hear him moaning louder and louder and knew it was almost time, he came hard, I let it spray in my mouth and pulled back so he could shower me in his beautiful seed, I was a proper cum slut, covered, mouth full, it tasted great. I sucked him dry and clean and he left. I thought... wow, next....

I sucked 3 more guys until they came, doing the exact thing, a little in My mouth and the rest all over me. 4 loads later, I was covered in cum and it felt great. This is what I came for, I knew she’d be happy with this story. I left the room and walked back to the showers, I passed a mirror and saw just how much cum was on me, what a slut I thought, I felt dirty and didn’t care as I walked passed a few guys still coated in hot cum.

After my shower I returned to the sauna to dry and to think about what I wanted to do next. I wanted to cum again, so I returned to the gloryhole but this time I wanted to be sucked.

I entered the room in the middle and there was a hand waiting for me to guide my cock through the hole, I obliged, he was great. It felt really good, he was sucking me hard and deep. after a few minutes I suddenly felt a hand on my bum cheek.... someone had slid his arm through the other hole from the other room and was carassing my ass. I didn’t stop him, it felt nice, he was getting closer and closer to my hole and I thought, ok I’ll let him, this feels good, next thing I know, there’s another hand on my other ass cheek, this time from the other side!! I have 2 different guys rubbing my ass, one guys sucking my cock. I grabbed the hands and massaged their hands on me, they both went for my hole, how could I resist, I was so turned on.

They found it, I stretched my Hole apart and let them take turns slipping their fingers inside me, alternatively finger fucking my hole, the first guys fingers were big and fat while the second guys finger was thin and long, they both felt amazing! They started getting harder and harder and pushing deeper and deeper, all the while the guy sucking my cock was sucking for all his might... the thing that pushed me over the edge.... both their fingers slipped inside me, it hurt a bit, I felt used I felt dirty, I came so hard with a loud moan, he let me cum in his mouth and I could feel him take every drop. I couldn’t move, I just stood there....

I pushed the hands away and pulled my cock out the hole.. I was spent. Time for a shower and then to leave... I couldn’t wait to text my girlfriend, I knew she’d have been sat there at the hairdressers squirming all morning with drenched knickers waiting to hear from me.

Fabulous, you're a very lucky man.

SG & Sk xx

Awesome story!

Barnsley

Awesome story. I wish my wife knew and let me get upto things like this.

She picked me up from the station, I had a grin ear to ear and so did she. She has never driven so fast home! We walked in. She handed me a glass of wine, and she said tell me everything, every tiny detail, so for the next 30 minutes I told her everything, and didn’t leave a tiny detail out. She was getting hornier and hornier as i went along, I was getting so hard and horny again too. We couldn’t resist and fucked hard there on the sofa, I confessed to reliving the moments as I fucked her and she didn’t mind at all, she came so quickly and so hard, as did i. Our sex since has been incredible as usual, except now she adds in the name of the guy I fucked there, and always pushes a finger round to my hole when she sucks me just to reinact..

Last night she said she’d booked another hair appointment for 6 weeks time, she said am I going to go back? I said dam right, every single time you get your hair cut, I’m going to the sauna fit my ‘fix’

She also reminded me she’s away for a weekend soon and to take advantage of it!!! God I love her!!! Best girlfriend award for a bi guy.

Thanks for the support and comments. Love them! X

Your girlfriend is definitely a keeper

SG & Sk xx

» Add a new message to this topic