FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two girls playing in the woods

Two girls playing in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few days ago I was driving through some woodland, and come across a bridge over a river,it looked like a walking are as there was a car park but it looked so remote, I decided to pull in and park up and walk up the path along

The river,it was nice and shaded,

I don't know if it does it with you guy's but these places seem to get you horny,I could feel my cock starting to twich, I thought of stripping off and playing with myself and someone catching me and joining in,I walked on further and come across a lovely spot I sat down and spotted a per of knickers

on the floor, I could not take any more I undone my trousers and wriggled them to my ankles and started playing with myself,it was so horny feeling my ass on the cold floor and the twigs rubbing my ass as I looked at the knickers

not wanting to touch them as I did

Not know how long they had been

there and thinking was it someone who had been playing with with

Themselves kicking my trousers off and spreading my legs moveing closer to the knickers thinking how long could I hold off before wrapping them around my cock by now I could see they looked clean I reached out to grab them and spotted another pair I picked both up and soon realised they had been left there that day I started to sniff one as I wrapped the other around my cock when I heard some voices, I quickly threw the knickers and jumped up putting my trousers back on, I could not see knowone was someone watching, I quickly moved on looking back to see if there was anyone I then heard the voices again, I then turned following the path further in to the woods,my mind now thinking is this someone playing this makeing my cock throb again the voices now softer I must be close I come to this rock and a large tree it was like a entrance I walked through there was a grassed are some rocks and a mound with some trees on top, I could not hear voices now or was I going mad and should I go back to the spot I was,I then heard something again l stood still and thought I heard something like someone fucking, maybe playing with each other this sent my cock so hard again,maybe it was the river I then walked up up the hill not been able to hear nothing as there must have been a waterfall or fast stream as I come over the ridge a grassed area closing it in with trees and a waterfall I looked to the side and could not believe my eyes, there was to girls of about 18 to twenty with there short summer skirts up around there wastes,legs spread apart, there inner legs touching each other,one had her top undone and open with one hand on her nipple and the other playing with her clit,the other girl had not undone her top and was fingering and rubbing her clit she was wriggling as if she was going to explode I was motionless with shock should I just creep away no I thought this is things like we dream of there was no knickers in sight them back there must have been these girls,should I join in, stand here and play with my self,then the girl with the undone top sat up looking so shocked as she closed her legs and looking so embarrassed as we looked at each other then the other girl sat up as if she had realised her friend had stopped playing with herself she also was so shocked to see me as she tryed covering herself which was harder as her top was off by now, all speechless,and embarrassed not knowing what to do,I noticed the girl with her top of was still rubbing her pussy, I then undone my trousers and started playing with my cock this made her rub faster the other girl said,who are you as she also started to rub herself, I moved closer removed my trousers and knelt inbetween them and wanked,this aroused them so much, the shy one with her top on took hold of my cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is more,

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ob6474Man  over a year ago

telford

Do you want to know more,there is a bit of a twist to it

More

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

I undone her top, her tits so round and firm I played with them

as the both girls played with my cock I started to move down to lick her pussy at first she tried to stop me I don't think she had had that done before the other girl pushed my head down I slowly rubbing her clit I pushed my fingers deep inside her she screamed out with pleasure jerking her ass in the air I slipt another

Finger up her ass as I felt her cuming she screamed out fucking yes, fucking yes pulling hard on my hair and pushing her ass up and pushing her pussy deep in to my face her whole body jerking as she Cum she rolled away leaving the other girl sucking at my cock she then guided me down to her wet pussy rubbing her clit faster she screamed faster wank yourself, pull your cock fuck me fuck me, pulling me up she could not get my cock in her any faster as it entered her she started thrusting faster and cuming screaming not yet not yet I slowed down fucking faster faster harder the other girl playing with herself I could feel I was going to explode faster faster please please harder I started to moan with pleasure she screamed don't fucking Cum in me I am cuming she screamed pull it out

I pulled out as I exploded all over her pussy, clit, legs as she screamed and started pissing the other girl now cuming again, me pulling at my cock her piss spashing all over me and her saying sorry I am so sorry that as

Not happend before,

We all collapsed in a heap I then got up and starting to put my clothes on and the shy girl said don't you want it again, I sat back down she kissed me and said thank you as she slowly made way for my cock and started to kiss it

The other girl soon following

By *andy333Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

Mmmmmmmm

Nice

More

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Do you want to know more,there is a bit of a twist to it"
Punctuation would help

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Do you want to know more,there is a bit of a twist to itPunctuation would help "

My thoughts too .. im out of breath

I wondered, how long it would be,

Before the dictionary police would

arive.

A story on fab it is.

Not writing a book.

Maybe you clever guy's should edit

It lol

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"I undid her top.

I played with her firm round tits

as the both girls played with my cock.

I started to move down to lick her pussy, at first she tried to stop me, I don't think she had had that done before.

The other girl pushed my head down, I slowly rubbed her clit.

I pushed my fingers deep inside her, she screamed out with pleasure jerking her ass in the air as I slipped another

finger up her ass.

I felt her cuming she screamed out "Fucking yes, fucking yes." Pulling hard on my hair and pushing her ass up and pushing her pussy deep in to my face.

Her whole body jerking as she came, she rolled away leaving the other girl sucking at my cock.

She then guided me down to her wet pussy, rubbing her clit faster, she screamed "Faster, wank yourself, pull your cock fuck me fuck me."

Pulling me up, she could not get my cock in her any faster, as it entered her she started thrusting faster and cuming screaming "Not yet, not yet!"

I slowed down, the other girl playing with herself I could feel I was going to explode.

"Faster, faster, please, please, harder!"

I started to moan with pleasure She screamed "Don't fucking cum in me, I am cuming."

She screamed "Pull it out!"

I pulled out as I exploded all over her pussy, clit and legs as she screamed and started pissing.

The other girl now cuming again, me pulling at my cock, her piss spashing all over me and her saying "Sorry, I am so sorry, that had never happend before."

We all collapsed in a heap, I then got up and starting to put my clothes on and the shy girl said "Don't you want it again, I sat back down she kissed me and said thank you, as she slowly made her way down to my cock and started to kiss it

The other girl soon following."

There you go, not perfect but not too bad...

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"I wondered, how long it would be,

Before the dictionary police would

arive.

A story on fab it is.

Not writing a book.

Maybe you clever guy's should edit

It lol"

Done...

My publisher reckons you have done a great job,

And could be a best seller lol

Thanks

Is there any more?

Yes will do soon

Looking down at these two girls sucking at my cock,

What a sight.

There hair both long one blonde the other brunette.

The blonde girl Sandra moved up

my body slowly and started kissing

In me pushing her tongue deep in to my mouth I held her tight as she pushed her wet pussy against my thigh.

The brunette girl,Karen was still

wanking and sucking my cock in front of me her pussy,

I moved my hand slowly up her leg I could feel her body twitching as my hand got near, I started to rub

It the juices dripping on to my chest as she had straddled her leg

Over me and Sandra who was still kissing me and pushing her pussy harder in to my thigh she started moan and pant heavily.

Karen moved up and started to kiss

Me Sandra moveing down to suck my cock.

Karen moved up and straddled her leg over my body lowering her pussy on to my face wriggling slowly and grinding it as I pushed my tongue as deep as I could she screamed out fuck I love this.

I felt Sandra move,her leg brushing over my cock taking hold of my cock and guideing it in to her pussy and started fucking me.

Sorry,

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Keep going you lucky guy

Keep it going

Sandra kept fucking faster screaming out fuck,fuck,fuck fuck

Ho my god this is so fucking good by now I was also thrusting my cock fast in to her pussy she was screaming with pleasure pulling at her hair she moved one hand to rub

Her clit, me pulling at her erect

Nibble my other hand on Karens erect nibble as she was still grinding her pussy on my face.

Sandra screamed out I want to Cum fuck me fuck me faster,

Karen me to soooooo much,

Karen started to grind faster she was so near she screamed out fucking hell she started shaking pulling my head hard in to her pussy she screamed again and again she yelped out fucking hell as she started cuming and pissing again Ho fucking god fuck fuck fuck and crashed to the floor almost crying with joy.

By now Sandra had bent forward,

Kissing me and tasteing all Karens Cum, as we fucked faster still kissing me and trying to say fuck me harder Cum in please Cum, I am cuming please please my cock exploding in her so massively she screamed out as she removed her self from my cock and sat on my face as her cum my cum, Karens Cum

And piss rubbing it all together with her pussy Karen now finishing me off and licking me clean then made her way up to my mouth joining me and Sandra kissing and cleaning we just lay there arms around each other as if we had known each other for years,we talked a bit, and kissed they both

Liked that, I tryed to get them to kiss, they said they had not done that or touched each other, I said would you like to,Sandra said yes and Karen said maybe, we kissed and started to get dressed then Karen said fuck us in turns again

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Grammar and spelling ....

6/10 ... see me !

Is that a pass lol

edinburgh

Any one want to know the rest,maybe the Grammar,is to bad to read,give opinion,I wonder do the Grammar police use Grammar when fucking lol

Fuck the grammar police just continue

By *orro27Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Fuck the grammar keep going

edinburgh

Keep going

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yeah we all want to read more...

This was awkward, you do I fuck first without upsetting one or the other.

I did not have to choose they both come over and started kissing me

God they loved that I only wished they would kiss each other.

They both looked so good in there summer short skirts,

Knowning they had no knickers on made it even hotter.

They ripped my clothes of so quickly Sandra made her way down and started sucking my cock Karen kissing me passionately at the same time whispering, lick me again we made our way down to the

Floor.

By now I was naked they removed there tops leaving on there skirts

Fuck I love short skirts l slightly lifted Karen skirt and planted my mouth on her pulsing wet clit she screamed with pleasure, I moved to the side as I felt Sandra slide up her pussy faceing Karens they pushed together me helping there pussys touching one trying to pull away the other not sure I said it's ok as I bent dawn licking, Kissing, and fingering and mixing each others juices with each other.

I could feel them pushing there pussys aginst each other feeling there hands and fingers touching my fingers moveing around the both pussys.

I then knelt back up pulling at my cock so much wanting to Cum but did not want it to end.

I then took Sandras hand and guided her head to kiss Karen both

turning there heads away from each other and saying no,no,it was not long Sandra turned and started to kiss Karen,her kissing back both

Loving it,I took hold of Sandras

hand and guided it to my cock I then took hold of Karens hand and guided to Sandras pussy trying to stop,I forced her hand further down as it brushed over Sandras clit she screamed out finger me Karen she began, faster Sandra said, faster,I could see Sandras hand moving up to Karen pussy and fingering her, still kissing and me rubbing my cock between there

Mouths I kept thinking am I dreaming

faster

More

Waiting to see, how many whant me to keep going

I certainly do it's very sexy

very sexy

Jesus Christ that made me cum so hard

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sorry guy's,

I soon realised this is not a dream, my god I wanted it to go on for ever,two gorgeous girls,sexy as fuck, and luv to fuck, and now playing with each other,Karen moved down to Sandras erect nipples sucking and kissing and rolling the other between her fingers,Sandra still sucking my cock.

Karen moved down slowly kiss Sandra and licking up all the Cum that was over her,Sandra pulled me down to her face so she could kiss me guideing my hand on to my cock wanking it with my hand.

She seemed to like this,in saying that, she liked every thing.

She then screamed out louder than early her thrusting her ass as high as she could,fucking hell, she screamed out Ho my fucking god.

I knew Karen had reached her pussy

She screamed out again and again moveing her hand down and rubbing the spot she wanted as Karen licked, kissed, sucked her pussy and fingers,

What a sight,

Karen straddled her leg over Sandra putting her in to a 69 position still licking Sandra her pussy right in front of us,

I took hold of Sandras hand and guided it with mine to Karens pussy both fingering and rubbing her clit her screameing of pleasure muffled by pussy juices.

They were loveing this, me to thinking they could move in with me.

Putting my cock back in to Sandras mouth licking it frantically, Karen lifted her head for a moment

Sandra screamed out,don't fucking stop Karen replying fuck me,fuck me,I removed my cock from Sandras

Mouth and positioned my self to fuck her she was so fucking wet dripping on to Sandras face and tits as she moved around.

I took a firm hold of her ass and held her tight as I entered her pussy she lifted her head and shouted out fuck me hard as you can, Sandra shouting again don't stop,

As I started to fuck I felt Sandra

rise her head and and lick Karens pussy and fingering her rubbing her clit,

Us all screaming, and panting, Karen then screamed and screamed again that is so fucking good I could see Sandra had put her fingers up her ass,

Karen screamed out faster,fsster,

She then followed by putting her fingers up Sandras ass she screamed louder, I started to feel my cock throb and jerk I know I could not hold out much longer Karen then whispered I am going to Cum Sandra said me fucking to as she started jerking violently this started Karen off her body thudding and shaking,both screameing, fuck fuck,Sandra shouted out fuck me please fuck me

Realising I had not fucked her,

I began to pull out and Karen screamed out don't fucking stop I

Am cuming,Cum inside me no Sandra screamed yes fucking yes Cum in me please, please Ho god I am fucking cuming she started pissing and cuming dripping all over Sandras pussy as she started to jerk me fucking like fuck feeling the rush up my cock and explode in to Karens pussy as she screamed and screamed fuck, fuck, fucking hell, Sandra screamed out so loudly fucking hell, fucking hell I am cuming, we collapsed on to each others body's feeling all the Cum and juices running all over our bodies and holding each other, Sandra looking at me and saying,

You did not fuck me,Karen replying

You turn now as Sandra kissed me

By *lwayshorny2009Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Carry on

edinburgh

"I undid her top.

I played with her firm round tits

as the both girls played with my cock.

I started to move down to lick her pussy, at first she tried to stop me, I don't think she had had that done before.

The other girl pushed my head down, I slowly rubbed her clit.

I pushed my fingers deep inside her, she screamed out with pleasure jerking her ass in the air as I slipped another

finger up her ass.

I felt her cuming she screamed out "Fucking yes, fucking yes." Pulling hard on my hair and pushing her ass up and pushing her pussy deep in to my face.

Her whole body jerking as she came, she rolled away leaving the other girl sucking at my cock.

She then guided me down to her wet pussy, rubbing her clit faster, she screamed "Faster, wank yourself, pull your cock fuck me fuck me."

Pulling me up, she could not get my cock in her any faster, as it entered her she started thrusting faster and cuming screaming "Not yet, not yet!"

I slowed down, the other girl playing with herself I could feel I was going to explode.

"Faster, faster, please, please, harder!"

I started to moan with pleasure She screamed "Don't fucking cum in me, I am cuming."

She screamed "Pull it out!"

I pulled out as I exploded all over her pussy, clit and legs as she screamed and started pissing.

The other girl now cuming again, me pulling at my cock, her piss spashing all over me and her saying "Sorry, I am so sorry, that had never happend before."

We all collapsed in a heap, I then got up and starting to put my clothes on and the shy girl said "Don't you want it again, I sat back down she kissed me and said thank you, as she slowly made her way down to my cock and started to kiss it

The other girl soon following.

There you go, not perfect but not too bad..."

just having gaps in the txt makes it easier to read , even if not fully punctuated

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep going xx

edinburgh

More please

Anyone want me to finish it

[Removed by poster at 21/06/18 15:51:48]

edinburgh

yes please

"Anyone want me to finish it"

What a stupid question

As Sandra kissed me and put her tongue deep in my throat and throwing her leg over mine and pushing aginst it I could feel her wet pussy.

My cock started to harden against her leg, she pushed back holding each other tightly her juices runing out of her pussy and on to our legs,by the side of us I heard Karen pant heavily, I looked her legs wide apart her fingers deep inside her pussy her thump on her clit screaming with pleasure her other hand pulling at her nipples she moved closer.

Throwing her leg over mine and close to Sandras pussy,Sandra pulling her leg into her pussy.

This sending them both frantic with pleasure,

Even more so as wanked my cock and rubbing it close to there pussys teasingly one to the other,both begging, put it in,fuck me please Karen said moving it and rubbing over Sandras clit hoooooo,mmmmmm

Fuck,fuck, fucking fuck me Sandras said

WOW

I pulled Karens head, guideing it to Sandras pussy as Karens mouth brushed over her clit Sandra screamed out so loudly pulling karebs head in to her pussy arching her ass up in to her face.

I moved back to fuck Karen she screamed out fuck my ass, there was so much juices my cock slid in she screamed her hand moved down rubbing at her clit my hand fingering her dripping pussy Karen licking frantically as Sandra screamed out fuck me fucking fuck my cunt,

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I remember thinking, I don't want this to end,

Karen moved up Sandras body sitting on her pussy screaming out Ho my god as Sandra licked her,

I moved down and started to lick Sandras pussy her flicking at her clit the other up Karens ass both screaming out with pleasure,

Sandra screamed out fucking hell I am going to Cum soon me to Karen shouted me to my cock throbbing Sandra screamed again almost crying with pleasure fuck, me fuck me shag me,I entered her dripping pussy her pushing her ass up as I fucked faster Karen moved down so that they could kiss, I was able to slide my fingers up Karens ass and pussy, she screamed out faster fucking faster I,m cuming Ho fucking hell she started to shake kissing Sandra frantically ramming my cock in Sandra so hard she mumbled fucking harder Ho god I am cuming as she started jerking her body screaming out yes, yes fuck,fuck yes yes yes god I,m cuming, Karen started jerking frantically hoooo I,m cuming me fingering her hard still fucking Sandra her screaming out Cum in me,

I felt the rush up my cock exploding in her pussy pumping as she screamed her jerking aginst me

Karen screaming I,m cuming so fucking big she started to piss with cuming her juices splashing all over Sandras tits collapsing her pussy on to Sandras mouth as she licked her pussy, Sandra pulling me tightly in to her body the feeling of my cock in her pussy full of Cum was awesome,Karen beginning to dress Sandra still pushing her pussy against my cock, again going erect

We both started to fuck each other again it was only seconds before we wear both shuddering and jerking and cuming, come on Karen said we must go,we all walked down

the woods to the spot wear they had left there knickers, fuck as they were putting them on I wanted

To fuck them again,I asked if they wanted a lift they said no they only lived over the hill,we exchanged numbers we kissed and we left I made my way to the van,I thought I better call the guy I had the appointment with I explained I had trouble with the van and that I was on my way, he give me directions to the farm,l pulled in we chatted about the work he wanted done and costs,he asked if I wanted tea yes I said.

Come in take a seat this is my wife Anne,l heard the latch on the door go and in come Karen and Sandra we just looked at each other,he said my daughters Karen and Sandra, he then said you seem as if you know each other no Karen said he stopped us earlier and asked if we knew wear this village

Was,the next day he rang and said, is daughters said, I seemed trustworthy and that he should give the job to be, what a job lol

Starting job tomorrow

» Add a new message to this topic