FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night out turned to wrong phone sex

Night out turned to wrong phone sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inman73 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

It was a normal Saturday afternoon and my phone rings its my mate Carol asking if I want to go out that night, sure I replied hold on I'll check with him first? yes its fine.

Off I went and got ready he sat watching football or what every he was watching drinking beer,it was only a social drinks so Jean and a top nothing OTT.

I'm going now and off I went out.

The night was fun and we had lots to drink, my mates brother was also in the pub, he came over and joined us, we were all having a laugh and chat, before long it was closing time. I called my hubby to say that I'd wont be long and that I'm just getting into a taxi with my mate.

(Matt her brother and I had this teasing relationship, he'd be messaging me on Facebook or by phone telling me that he's going to shag me at some stage, I'd joke back telling him no chance but he was very cocky guy, and was always trying to get peek at my tits or make a move when no one was around)

We arrived at her house and she said that she was going to stay in the taxi and go on to her boyfriends house for the night I got out of cab with her brother as I only lived down the road, but by now I was bursting for a wee so I nipped into Carol's house for one and when I got out of the loo her brother was stood waiting for me, he said to me "your not leaving" he grabbed my arm and took me into the living room and started to kiss me, I resisted but then I guess with all the alcohol i'd had I gave in, he was cute and we had history sort off, he wasted no time and undid my jeans pulling them down, I just stood still as he removed them and then my knickers and top, finally he removed my bra leaving me naked he then pulled his jeans and boxers and off came his top, he then kissed me hard on the lips, telling me how much he been looking forward to this moment, with that he pushed me down to my knees and put his long hard cock in my mouth, he grabbed my hair and was making sure that every inch of his cock went in making me gag! for what seem ages! he pushed me on too the sofa. He spread my legs and planted his face firmly against my pussy using his tongue to make me all moist, I was dazed, not completely sure still what was happening, then I felt his cock slid deep into me then out again then slowly back in all the way, "Feels so nice" he said then he got on me and kissed my tits, while telling me how he was going to enjoy this as he started to fuck me harder and before long and I was moaning with pleasure and pain, as he was grabbing me hard as he thrust'd his cock inside me and before long he had made me shudder and I came, I need the loo again I said picking up my bag, I sat on the loo checking the time, 3am already, I told hobby I was on way home over 2 hours ago.

(Now this is where it got real, my phone must of automatically called the last number, my hubby)

I walked back into the living room, I said that it was late and that I needed to go home, to which Matt said "your staying till we finished, he be asleep now" he came over and kissed me, hands running all over me then in went a figure, then another one, he bent me over the dinning table and he just carried on all the time telling me how much he had wanted to fuck me so bad, by now I was so very wet and had cum again I was still moaning with pleasure then he slid his cock out and eased it gently into my arse, I said "NO" but I was soaking and he just continued fucking my arse, now I was in full voice and my moaning was so load neighbours could probably hear us, he asked if I was enjoying being fuck and got me to say " Matt fuck me hard" over and over, finally he was almost about to cum, back into my pussy went his cock and with a few hard pumps he came all inside me.

I got dressed and checked the time It was 5.20 am now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exi88Man  over a year ago

paisley

Hope there’s more

Manchester

I got in and went to bed my hubby turned and said "good night was it" yeah was ok I replied, "Taxi get lost" he asked.

"No we decided to have a drink back at Carols and must of nodded off" I said

He stared to touch and move closer to me, "I'm horny I want a quickie"

"Not tonight its late, sleep now" I replied

But he persisted by messing with me, "alright but a quicky" I know when he's like this he'd persist all night, my heart was racing, as I know that I still had a cum filled pussy.

He then got on top of me and in went his cock me "your pussy feels nice and wet" he said

"don't know why" I replied as I could hear the squelching of Matt's cum against my hubby's cock.

He carried on fucking me I was moaning like hell as I had my pussy well and truly bashed already and was feeling sore but I let him carry on, luckly he came quicky and got off and went to sleep.

Next day he asked me about the night before and what had happened for me to get in at such a late time, nothing we just went to my mates house and chatted.

he then got my phone and showed me my phone log, he then got his phone and played the whole recording of Matt and I fucking, he'd made me listen to the whole thing.

Only time I really chatted, and got caught straight away.

Moral of the story, if you going to cheat TURN YOUR PHONE OFF... lol

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Damn technology

By *huckzMan  over a year ago

spalding

"I got in and went to bed my hubby turned and said "good night was it" yeah was ok I replied, "Taxi get lost" he asked.

"No we decided to have a drink back at Carols and must of nodded off" I said

He stared to touch and move closer to me, "I'm horny I want a quickie"

"Not tonight its late, sleep now" I replied

But he persisted by messing with me, "alright but a quicky" I know when he's like this he'd persist all night, my heart was racing, as I know that I still had a cum filled pussy.

He then got on top of me and in went his cock me "your pussy feels nice and wet" he said

"don't know why" I replied as I could hear the squelching of Matt's cum against my hubby's cock.

He carried on fucking me I was moaning like hell as I had my pussy well and truly bashed already and was feeling sore but I let him carry on, luckly he came quicky and got off and went to sleep.

Next day he asked me about the night before and what had happened for me to get in at such a late time, nothing we just went to my mates house and chatted.

he then got my phone and showed me my phone log, he then got his phone and played the whole recording of Matt and I fucking, he'd made me listen to the whole thing.

Only time I really chatted, and got caught straight away.

Moral of the story, if you going to cheat TURN YOUR PHONE OFF... lol

"

moral of the story should be don't have unprotected sex and then possibly infect your husband

Manchester

Fair point, was a few years ago! and we get tested every year.

He was a long time friend, so not a complete stranger.

We take protection very serious when playing.

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Why do people have to make comments that make other people feel bad, if you don't like what's been written don't read it and don't make someone feel bad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone for phone sex now send number

» Add a new message to this topic